Dances in Erotica Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A large string of saliva dangled from her bottom lip to the head of his cock. She looked at me as if she failed and I assured her she had done very well, that it was a normal reaction and she had to try to overcome the reflex and just enjoy the feel of it hitting down deep in her throat. She took the head back in and breathed deeply again and closed her eyes. I told her to just concentrate on how nice it felt to suck him in deeply and not to feel her throat contract.

She lowered her head down slowly again and I watched as her mouth hit bottom and her eyes flew open to see that she had done it. She tried hard not to smile as she brought her lips back up and when she was clear, she let out a woohoo! in her accomplishment. I asked how it felt and she was so pleased with herself and then looked at Brian. I asked what he thought of her performance and he gave her two thumbs up and smiled widely.

I pulled Megan into a hug and kissed her cheek and congratulated her job well done. I told her to do it as much as she could and to use her thumb and finger to stoke the shaft as she went. She nodded and as eager as anyone could be, she took his cock back in her mouth and sucked and stroked him like a pro. I had to ask Megan my next question to see if she was ready for my next move. I leaned down and took her hand in mine as we stroked Brian's cock together. I put my mouth close to her ear and breathed my question seductively to her. I asked if she was as turned on and horny as I was doing this.

Without even stopping her blow job, she uh huh'd her admittance that she was. I had her where I wanted her and kissed her cheek. I put my hand on her arm and slid it up slowly and gently and then turned inwards and moved towards her breast. Megan was so into giving Brian head, from her lack of sexual contact, she didn't mind my hand suddenly cupping her breast and fondling it gently. I rubbed my palm over her nipple and felt it stiffen even more.

I asked if what I was doing felt nice and she replied again with approving snorts. I took a bold step and slid my hand under her top and cupped her tit over her bra and noticed it was a very sheer type of material that it was made from. She moaned as I squeezed and fondled her as she continued to work hard at her head giving pleasure.

I reached around with my other hand and unsnapped the catches, releasing her from the constraint of her bra. I worked my hand under the material and felt her warm flesh in my hand. I rubbed and tweaked her nipple, drawing more moans and still no resistance to what I was doing to her. I wrapped my arm around her and brought my other hand to her left breast and worked both nipples.

Again I was given approval through her grunting as I worked her tits over. Her nipples seemed to keep growing and felt as if they were an inch long now. I took a chance that I could go further and slid her top up to her neck and to my surprise, she allowed me to take it off. She didn't miss a beat and went right back to sucking Brian's cock with a flourish. I prided myself on seducing her and took her bra off as well.

With her breasts free and swinging down. I kissed along her shoulder and down her side as I neared my objective. I wanted to suck her nipples and I licked my way towards my goal. I felt my tongue rise up the side of her mound and licked my way under her and took her nipple into my mouth. Megan was past the point of caring about morals and values as I breathed in and smelled her musky aroma emanating from between her legs. I knew she must be very wet and wanton to be touched. I suckled her nipple and played with her other one in my fingers, doing my best to bring her to a high state of arousal.

I let go of her nipples and knelt beside her again. I kissed and licked at her ear and then asked if she wanted to feel that big cock inside her pussy, thrusting in her. Megan stopped for a moment and looked at me. She finally took her mouth away and Brian looked up as his cock was abandoned. I went behind Megan and put my hands on her breasts and played with her nipples as Brian watched. I told her that Brian would like to see her naked and that I wanted to undress her completely for him. I left her breasts and slid my hands down her tummy and brought them to the button holding her shorts closed. I undid it and Megan let a small gasp out.

I unzipped her and told her to stand up so I could take her shorts down. Megan stood up and I knew her panties were soaking with her fluids. I was happy that we had come this far and knew we were going to give Megan a mind blowing experience to make up for her lack of loving. I pulled her shorts down and then tucked my fingers into her panties and worked them down slowly, letting the moment of complete nakedness take longer. Megan parted her legs as she felt her panties uncover her sex and I slid them down her legs.

She stood before us naked and desirous of a sexual union. I put my hands on her hips and guided her down so she was positioned over top of Brian's cock. I took it in my hand and felt between Megan's legs. I put my fingers on her labia and felt her wetness come away on to my fingers. I spread it over her and rubbed her clit to get her prepared. She never took her eyes off Brian's as I positioned the head of his cock at her entrance and held her lips open as I told her to squat down.

Her head dropped back and a throaty growl left her lips as the head penetrated her opening. I removed my hands and placed them on her hips and took control of her movements. I pushed her down so it was buried deep inside her and slowly brought her back up. I provided a rhythm for her and she followed my cue. I reached around with one hand and cupped her breast, playing her nipple between my thumb and finger.

I took my other hand and slid it down over her dark, brown curls and reached her clit. I rubbed it slowly and asked if she was enjoying this. She said yes in a long, drawn out hiss. Her head fell back onto my shoulder and I kissed her as I provided the outside stimulation as Brian's cock was slowly thrusting up into her. I took my hands from their place and put them back on her hips.

I pushed her down so she was fully impaled on my honey's erection, and moved her hips so she was rocking back and forth and then in small circles. Megan cried out at the feeling it created and I knew she was having small orgasms. I let her do it on her own and stood up. I took my own top off and then straddled Brian right in front of her and asked her to take my shorts off. She didn't hesitate and undid the catch and the zipper, while rocking on Brian.

She slid my shorts and panties off in one motion and I kicked them to the side and stood with my pussy just inches in front of her face. I reached down and rubbed my hand over my mound and felt the wetness coat my fingers. I didn't ask her, I just took my fingers and placed them on her lips and she knew what I wanted her to do. Her mouth opened and I slid them in over her tongue.

Megan sucked and licked my fingers clean and then I took them out. I lifted her head so she could look me in the eyes and I asked her if she wanted to lick my pussy because I was as horny as she was and need some attention. Her eyes trailed down my body and stopped as they looked right at my clean shaven mound. Her face came closer and I put my hands into her hair and gently pulled her closer to me.

Her tongue came out and she closed her eyes as it came in contact with me. Her hands came up and gently grabbed my ass cheeks and she slid her tongue up and down and around my pussy. I told her how nice it felt and she worked her tongue further into my pussy and felt it split my labia apart. She moaned at her acknowledgment of her first taste of another woman, and licked me from back to front and up over my clit. Brian was thrusting his cock into Megan's soaking pussy and she was delving into me with a new sense of purpose. I had successfully seduced her into having sex with a strange man and even more, a strange woman.

Her tongue flicked at my clit and I pulled up so my clit was popping out to her. I held her head tightly to me as I felt my orgasm approach and then released a wave of cum out to her. She lapped at me and then I felt her hand leave my ass and her fingers quickly go inside me and finger my pussy as I cried out. I pulled away after I finished and got her to stand up. I turned her around and made her squat so she faced away from Brian.

She reached down and guided his cock into her pussy again and I helped her lie back on top of Brian's body. He stroked her as much as he could and I knelt between her parted legs and licked her pussy lips as she was getting fucked. He took her breasts in his hands and played with them as I worked her pussy over with my tongue. I pulled the sheath of her clit back and a wonderful big nub popped out.

It was almost a mini penis it was so big. I sucked at her like a cock and then put my finger on her asshole. I rubbed the opening as I licked her and Brian fucked her. She was sighing on each outward breath and I knew she was getting close. I knew my finger was wet enough and worked the tip in. I let a load of saliva drip down onto my finger and worked it in.

I pushed in harder and my finger went to the second knuckle. I stroked her in and out as we brought her closer to an orgasm. I pushed my finger in harder and was rewarded with a complete insertion. I curled it up towards her pussy and worked the sensitive area that lay there. With all of her erogenous zones being stimulated, it didn't take us much more to bring her to a shuddering climax. Her body stiffened and she was starting to scream and Brian put his hand over her mouth as he thrust into her. I licked her clit hard and fingered her quickly as we brought the intensity level higher. Cum oozed out around Brian's cock and onto my finger as she poured her cream for us.

When I knew she was finished, I knelt up and withdrew my finger slowly. I pulled Brian's cock out of her and licked all the cum I could get from her pussy. When that was gone, I sucked his cock into my mouth and worked my baby's cock over well. It didn't take too much more stimulation and he swelled and I felt his cum spurt out to my waiting throat. I gulped it down without missing a drop and sat back again, looking at two very sated lovers. Brian gently rolled Megan onto her side and got up to hug me. He came close to my ear and whispered so Megan wouldn't hear him.

"Did you two plan this?"

"I decided to take a huge chance seducing Megan, but I felt it would be a good risk to take, seeing as she hasn't sex in almost a past year. I know I should have asked first, but the moment seemed right to try it and it all seemed to work out, didn't it?"

"I can't call it a failure if that's what you mean, but yeah, I wouldn't have minded a heads up you were going to do something."

"Forgive me? I promise to make it up to you."

"You're forgiven and I'll think of something to make up for it."

"I'm sure you will."

We were quietly laughing about it, when Megan sat up and looked at us looking at her. We were smiling at her and she smiled back.

"Thank you, both of you, for everything. I never expected, or even imagined anyone doing this for me. You've been so great to me and I have no idea how to repay you for what you've done for me. Uhm, Leah, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Are you like, bi-sexual or something?"

"Nope, you can ask Brian, I'm straight."

"But you knew how to make out with me so well, like you've done it lots of times."

"You're the first woman I've ever touched sexually, actually."

"Really? You've never done anything like this before."

"Nope, just felt like doing it. I had no idea if you'd go along with it or not. I knew you hadn't had any sex in like, a really long time and figured after today, you could use a little loving coming your way."

"Leah, if you had of asked me to do it, I probably would have said no way, not a chance in hell I'd do anything with another woman's man, let alone do anything with the woman."

"Feel bad about it? Maybe I should have asked you first."

"You know, I'm glad you didn't. I haven't had such a great time sexually in God knows how long. I liked it, I really did. Brian, well, sweetie, you're just to die for. Thank you so much, you were great, I really loved how we, you know, did everything. Leah, thank you. I don't even know where to begin to describe what that was like, but thank you, both of you."

She pulled us both into a hug and kissed us both and thanked us again.

"You know, the night doesn't have to end now and we could have more fun if you're willing?" She laughed and looked at us both, contemplating it.

"Why not, I have to make up for lost time, and I couldn't think of anyone better than us to help me out."

Brian looked at me with skepticism, knowing he wasn't up for another round like we just had.

"Poor Brian, he needs a chance to rest, Meg. I think you and I need to explore the fun we can have some more."