Dances in Erotica Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gasped at the sensation and my chest rose up to feel her more. I love when someone spends the time on my tits. I get so horny just having my nipples played with, I can have several small orgasms. Girls, you know what I'm talking about. Those several small ones now, mean HUGE ones later.

Meg licked all around my aureola on each tit and then took turns sucking my nipples in her mouth and gently pulling back. I laced my fingers in her hair and held her to me as she walked me higher and higher up the ecstasy ladder. Her warm, wet mouth and tongue lapped and played over my sensitive skin and she knew I was ready. She squeezed both my tits together, so the nipples were almost touching and sucked both in at the same time. That was all it took to send me moaning into my first real orgasm.

I know I'm just like the rest of you girls, my nipples are on a direct connection to my clit and I could feel it pulsing, waiting for attention. She let go of my nipples and traced her tongue along the valley between them, down over my twitching stomach. Her touch was so light, yet created so much sensation. She dipped and twirled her tongue in my navel and then slowly kept moving south. I voluntarily spread my legs wide in anticipation of her arrival and felt her hands come to rest on my inner thighs.

"Oh yeah, Meg, Lick my pussy, Baby. I want to cum so bad."

I heard her let out a light chuckle as she ran her wet tongue slowly down and past my aching pussy. I wanted to grab her head and stuff it right in as far as it would go, I was so wanton. She trailed her tongue along the crease of my thigh and crossed to the other one, just missing my lips. I almost cried out in frustration and I knew my pussy was giving up its liquid gold. She trailed up the other crease and then back down. She licked and sucked on my inner thighs, so close to the spot I wanted, but she was teasing me and she wanted to make me cum her way.

At last her tongue licked so tenderly along each labia and back and circled my clit. I could feel it swelling and coming out of its hiding place waiting for the pleasure her tongue would bring it. I squirmed a bit trying to get her tongue to make contact, but she moved, just as it came close.

"Oh fuck, Meg, Lick me, Baby, please! I'm dying here already waiting to cum."

That just brought another chuckle and she continued her round trip around my pussy. Then her tongue started licking around my little, brown rosebud. I could feel her fingers closing in to her tongue and then she gently spread my sphincter open and her tongue dipped inside. This was the first time Meg had ever done anything anally to me and I was startled. The tiny volts of pleasure raced up my ass and set off explosions of blissful delights I hadn't felt yet. I was gasping and squeezing my tits hard, pulling and twisting my own nipples, driving myself higher, along with Meg' tongue.

When her tongue penetrated me and drove in as far as she could go, I felt a spasm wrack my body and felt my first oral/anal delight. I could feel the juices running from me as my pussy responded to what my ass was feeling. I've been fucked and fingered in my ass, many a time, but this was different.

I was reaching a new plateau of ecstasy I hadn't experienced with Brian, or anyone else for that matter. She kept tongue fucking me and spreading me wider, trying to get deeper. I never knew how sensitive the inner canal could be.

When her finger replaced her tongue and slid in, I was shaking hard. I twitched uncontrollably and felt a series of good orgasms race through me.

My mind was racing too, trying to capture all the elements, but to no avail. I found myself becoming lost in her manipulations and decided to let go and let her have control. Her tongue danced around the outer ring of my ass, as her finger slowly slid in and out of me. If heaven felt like this, I was ready to die now and go there.

Meg slid another finger in and I relaxed my muscles to give it easy entry. It increased the sensations even more and I'm sure Meg was having a hard time holding on to me, as I thrashed around wildly. I felt her pushing my legs up to my chest and that was giving her complete access to me anywhere she wanted. With her fingers inside me, she hooked them up towards my pussy and I could feel her pressing against my G spot lightly. I needed to ask her how she knew this technique, but now was not the time. I needed release from the orgasmic pressure building inside me.

Just when I thought she had done enough to me and I could ride it out to orgasm, her tongue flicked and lapped at my clit lightly. My hips twitched and Meg almost bit her tongue as my hips bucked against her. She avoided that painful upset and kept licking me just hard enough to drive me wild, but not enough to get me over the edge.

"Fuck me Meg. Make me cum Baby, make my pussy feel good, please. You're driving me fucking mental doing that. Please."

Again the little chuckle as she knew she was doing something she knew I hadn't done before and wanted satisfaction. Her fingers pressed harder into me and I could feel her fingers rubbing my spot through the thin membrane. She sucked in my little nub and flicked her tongue over it and I was crying. I could feel the tears streaking from my eyes as the ecstasy drove me crazy.

Meg knew that was enough teasing at that point and went to work in earnest. She increased all the pressure she was using and that was my catalyst to let go and ride this puppy all the way to the finish line. I could feel the steady rise in pressure inside me and her fingers and tongue kept raising the bar, creating something glorious in me. It didn't take me long to get to the turning point and I knew it was now or never.

I grabbed her head and held it to me, as I felt a wash of sensation come over me and I slipped away into semi-consciousness. I felt my dam go and burst forth, releasing the pressure inside and that drove me higher yet. I screamed. I'm so sorry, Meg, but I let out an un-Godly howl from deep inside as my orgasm blasted out and sprayed onto Meg. She licked and sucked my clit and thrust her fingers in my ass and it seemed to be eternal.

At last she stopped and sat back on her heels and looked down at me. I was heaving and moaning and sweating madly. My hair was everywhere and Meg used her fingers to brush away the strands covering my face. She bent down and kissed me and caressed my face as I felt the sensations subside in me. I finally opened my eyes in astonishment and looked at her.

"Well, I did make you sweat, didn't I?"

"Where in the fuck did you learn that?"

"Did you like that?"

"No, it sucked. Of course I liked it. I fucking loved it! Where the hell did you learn that little bit of magic. You've never even done anything like that before." I

"Ken"

"What?"

"Ken. He did it to me last weekend and I was just like you, maybe worse. I'm sure that nosey bitch next door, Mrs. Marsden, will have something to talk to the neighbours about again now. So what did you think, really? Wasn't that the wildest orgasm you've ever had?"

"Understatement, Baby, a total understatement. I was getting really frustrated that you weren't playing with my pussy, and then you started doing that to my ass and well, we know how that turned out, don't we?"

She laid on top of me and we kissed so lovingly. Nothing overtly sexual, just a real show of affection.

"So, Ken seems to be quite the lover himself. Does he know any more magic tricks, or is that it?"

"Syn, this guy knows stuff like you and Brian do and more. He has never failed to bring me to orgasm, and not just once or twice, he can bring me off four, five, six, hell, I lose count. He just really enjoys making me cum. Now you know why I'm so excited about us getting together. I hope he does you too and not just me, that would be so unfair."

"He better do me too. I'll kick his ass if he doesn't include me in the fun."

"Oh, I'll make sure you get in on it Baby, don't you worry. If I have to tie him up and make him do that to you, I will, promise." Meg assured, crossing her heart.

"So, how are we going to play this out, so it doesn't look like you've been licking pussy for the last, what, three, four years?"

"Yeah, that might be a bit of a problem. I'm going to really have to hold back and let you do the leading. Maybe let Ken do some leading as well."

We planned and schemed the rest of the afternoon and came up with the best scenario we could. It was just time and patience until Saturday night. The rest of the week passed in slow motion and then it was upon us. Meg came over to my place and we prepped ourselves to be Goddesses. We chose our bedroom attire and picked out some fun toys to keep things going when the exhaustion hit Ken. We wanted to give him a time he would remember and think about when we asked if Brian could join in.

Meg was as ready as she could be, and so was I. She left for home with everything and I stayed back and gave my Honey a nice, long blow job before he and Connor went to the movies with Synthia. I hoped she would be a good girl and not cry through the movie, but I knew the way Brian had with her and he could keep her happy until she dropped off to sleep. I kissed them all goodbye and waved as they left and then I got ready to go to Meg's place.

I looked at myself in the mirror and thought, if Ken doesn't want a piece of this, he's either gay or very dedicated to Meg. I smoothed myself out and left the house. As I drove there, I couldn't help but think back to what Meg did to me earlier and thought, if she was that good, how good was Ken? I could feel my excitement grow as I pulled into the visitor's parking and walked to the front door. I rang the bell and when the door opened, there was one very handsome, sexy looking man greeting me. He was at least six one and dark brown wavy hair, dark brown eyes and a smile that captured me. He had a body that belied his workouts at the gym and I knew I wanted to have a piece of that.

"Hi, you must be Syn. Meg has told me all about you and at last we meet."

His was voice was deep and rich sounding and very inviting to hear. I was shivering with excitement already.

"Yes, and you're Ken. Meg has told me so much about you too. Really nice to meet you too."

He led me in and Meg came downstairs as soon as she heard me. She gave me a quick cheek kiss and a hug and held my hand as we walked into the den.

"So, what do you think of my sweetheart, Syn? Isn't he just yummy?"

"Well, not to embarrass him too much, Meg, he is a good drink of water."

I know what you're thinking out there, but hey, I know where my bread is buttered and Brian is numero uno. It's just the girls will know what I mean when I say, 'this guy could make you forget about everything when you look at him'. We spent a couple of hours talking and getting to know one another and plying enough alcohol to get things loosened up. Meg was the first to instigate the evenings events.

"So, who wants to come upstairs with me and get some of this?"

She stripped off her cotton T and stood bare breasted before us. Ken and I looked at her and then each other, and we both rose together. Meg grinned widely as we followed her upstairs to her room. By the time we got in, she was naked and standing beside the bed looking expectantly to get things started.

"I see someone's not shy about doing this, are you Ken?"

"No, not at all. You?"

"Me neither."

So much for the well laid plan. Horny will do it every time.

When the three of us were naked, we looked at each other and that's when the hesitation started. I knew it was awkward for him, so I said that they should get comfortable together and I'd join in, in a moment.

What a moment.

12