Dances with Annie

Story Info
Working hard on and off the dance floor.
3.3k words
3.93
83.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“This band is terrific, come dance with me again!”

My wife was breathless from the previous song, as was I. We had been having a blast, two-stepping and fast dancing to whatever they played, and I wasn’t going to stop now. We had discovered just a month before that the country-western bar just around the corner from our new home had the largest and best dance floor we had ever seen. After a couple of weeks we were Regulars, even though we didn’t know many names, just recognized faces and were recognized in return. Turned out to be a really terrific bar, good bands on the weekends, nice folks, even a big patio and tables out back where you could cool off and watch the stars between sets.

“You like the white-trash in the daisy-dukes and the tight top, don’t you,” Annie whispered into my ear as we walked onto the floor.

She knew damn well I did. Small breasts, terrific legs, and a sweet butt. “She’s OK, but she knows it too”, I responded as I took a quick look. “She’s too young and would require too much instruction, don’t you think?”

“And I suppose you are spoiled by having an older woman that knows how to service your needs?” was the quick reply.

That brought a laugh from both of us. After over 25 years together, we knew what the other liked and wore each other out on a regular basis. Married life was never boring. And a night of dancing was a sure set-up to a heated nightcap.

She like to tease me by pointing out women on the dance floor she thought I’d be interested in. When I heard “The guy in the western shirt and the black cowboy hat really has some moves”, I was way ahead of her. The redhead he was in the process of spinning around looked a heck of a lot better and was more to my liking. Long red hair, fair-skinned with lots of freckles, and a nice round ass.

“He’s OK”. I’m not going to bite the whole hook at once.

“Yeah, and you aren’t thinking about whether she has freckles on those milky-white breasts, are you,” came right back at me.

“Hey, if you’re gonna eyeball the cowboys, I can take a look at a few cowgirls. I saw you eyeballing that big stud-muffin sitting behind us at the bar. You were actually making the poor bastard uncomfortable”.

She liked that, and I got the big smile. Annie was really attractive and always turned heads. 5-8, and carried her weight well for close to 50, great legs and an hourglass figure. Good breasts, too. She was classy looking and men liked to take her in, which I liked to watch. I always kidded her that she could pick up men in a heartbeat, and she would laugh it off. But I knew she like the idea that it was true.

After several beers and even more dances, we returned to our table and I turned to head to the restroom. “If you have the cowboy at your table when I return,” passing on the challenge, “I’ll just sit at the bar and watch you do your stuff.”

“So how do I explain you?” she fired back. She assumed I was kidding, but I had a ready response.

“If its someone that has been here already, just tell them I’m an old friend who occasionally meets you here to dance. Use your imagination: tell them I’m fun to dance with, but gay. Believe me, they will be more interested in you, and won’t worry about who I am.” I was getting stiff just getting the grounds rules done and wanted to get on with it! “I’ll just sit at the bar when I come back and watch you do your stuff.”

So we were off. When I returned to the room and found a seat at the bar with a good view of Annie’s table, I checked out the rest of the crowd and then took a good look at her, trying to view her as a stranger might. She looked classy for the place, dressed in a white blouse and denim skirt, short enough to make you look twice, but not enough to look cheap. She caught me looking but ignored me and turned to the table next to her, where two good-looking guys had just sat down. Annie gave them a good look, just long enough to make sure they noticed and then turned her attention to the band.

After a song or two, the band lit into a classic old Waylon Jennings tune, one I knew she liked to dance to. She turned a big smile toward the taller of the two guys at the table next to her, the one with the hat (she was a sucker for hats) and he didn’t miss the cue. He slid off his stool and walked over, spoke into her ear and then led her to the dance floor. She was checking out his butt in those tight jeans all the way there.

Hat-man could dance, he looked good, and from the smile on her face, I knew she was looking to hang on to him for awhile. They danced the next couple of songs, including a slow song where she didn’t make him guess about how big her breasts were. He was having a good time and so was she. When they returned to the table, she was asking him to sit at her table when the other guy tapped her on the shoulder and then led her to the floor for the rest of the set. Turned out she had hooked into a pair of good dancers, which was her number one criteria for a guy. Now she had two.

While the band took a break, she was doing a great job of entertaining both of her new friends. She had unbuttoned her blouse enough to give them a good look at the tops (maybe even middle) of her breasts, which were working hard to come out of the tops of her demi-cup bra. And as she leaned over to show them to one, then the other , she was getting pretty liberal with her hand on the leg of the taller guy, the one with the hat. Not enough that others would notice, but I was paying attention. You could tell by the he was hanging on every word she said, he was taking the hook, and the line and sinker too.

About this time, cowboy No. 2 was feeling a little left out, and, after saying something to his friend and with a nod to Anne, he moved across the room to sit with a group of people he apparently knew. Anne and the Hat carried on as before, with her hand on his leg and his eyes working between paying attention to what she was saying and watching her breasts move inside her blouse.

The band was starting to bang and fiddle with their instruments, and Anne got up and headed toward the restroom, as did her new friend. After a few minutes, she came back, just a few steps behind him. When she came to where I was sitting at the bar, she stopped long enough to say, “Come ask me to dance, we need to talk”. I nodded and she moved to catch up with the Hat.

They sat out the first song and I was right at her elbow as the band started into a two-step. “May I have the next dance with you”, I asked, giving her an opening to play out whatever she had in mind.

“Oh, hi B.J., I didn’t see you here tonight!”, she gave me her best smile and then turning to Hat, “Tom, this is my friend B.J. He and I met here a couple of months ago with some other friends. Do you mind if he dances with me?”

“No, I guess not,” he replied, obviously disappointed.

Then she leaned over and planted a kiss on him, “You sit tight and don’t get yourself picked up. I’m not done with you”. He sat back, took a quick drink of his beer and smiled at her and then me. “Don’t be long”.

You couldn’t have pried his butt off that stool with a crowbar. Up close I could see that he was only about 22 or 23. He was well-built and good-looking, kind of a kid-next-door type, which was the type she liked.

We swung out onto the dance floor and I asked, “B.J.? Where’d that come from?”.

“Damn, I’m making this up as I go”, Annie said breathlessly. “I’m sitting there trying to seduce this guy, knowing that you are 20 feet away watching. My nipples are hard as stones and my panties are soaked. Give me a break”. She grinned and gave me a shove.

“How about if I sit with you so I can play too?”, figuring she was worried about what I was thinking about from across the room. “If you want me to get lost, just ,give me a nod. Otherwise, I can be your security blanket.”

“I’d like that. This guy’s nice and I like him. Do you want me to keep going?” she asked. I could tell she was both scared and excited about what might happen.

“I’d really get off on seeing you with this guy’s cock in you”. That was the truth; I’d always imagined Anne taking on another guy while I watched. And now it was put-up or shut-up time…

The song ended and we walked back to the table. I wondered how she was going to get me invited to sit down, as Tom wasn’t going to share this apparently quite horny woman with anyone else, at least not willingly.

“Guys, I’m hot and need to cool off,” Annie announced. “Let’s go out on the patio in back and catch the breeze”. Her and I immediately started out back and Tom had no choice but to follow.

The main patio was deserted, and we moved around to the side of the building, where there were a couple of picnic tables, a nice breeze, and nothing but the light of a three-quarter moon and the sound of dance music coming from inside.

Anne was ready to move. “Come dance with me,” she said, as she took Tom’s arms and put them around herself. He and she moved together as I took a seat atop one of the tables. “I want to taste you and feel you inside me Tom”.

As Tom absorbed that, she started to unbutton her blouse. She leaned back in his arms so he could watch as her bra and most of her breasts were uncovered. And she pushed her hips into him to help him think about it.

“Don’t you like my fancy bra? My nipples are aching from being so hard for so long”.

“What about B.J? What’s he supposed to be doing here?”, he asked, stepping back from Annie. A reasonable question.

“I feel safe with him here. I trust him and, so far, I trust you.” Before he could respond, Annie pulled his arms up to her blouse and walked forward so that he uncovered her. “Do you like my breasts?. I want to feel your teeth on my skin”.

She backed him up to where I sat on the table, and pushed him down on the bench. I quietly stood and walked over to the side of the building, smoking a cigarette and minding my own business.

Tom reached out to here and slid the straps of her bra off her shoulders and her white breasts were right in his face. He licked one swollen nipple and then another.

Annie knew what she liked. “Take me in your mouth and let me feel your teeth move across my nipples,” and he worked one breast and then the other. She loved this and arched her back, laying her head back. As he suckled those beautiful full breasts, he reached up under her denim skirt and ran his thumb across her swollen cunt. More arching now, and that rumble from deep in her throat.

He reached up under her skirt and pulled her panties down off her legs, and then ran his finger along the bottom of her slit. This brought more rumbling from Annie. He brought his finger from her cunt to her mouth and let her smell and taste herself. Annie shuddered as she licked the thick cream from her cunt. She reached out to him and stood him up as she turned both of them around. She sat on the bench with Tom standing over her.

“I want to taste that cock that’s been teasing me all night”, she murmured, looking up into Tom’s eyes and running her tongue around her lips. She opened his jeans and pulled his pants and boxers down. She wrapped one hand around his cock and cupped his balls with the other.

“I want to feel your sack swell up while I suck your cock”.

Annie leaned forward and ran her pink tongue up the bottom of his cock and around the head. She scratched at his balls with her fingernails as she played her tongue up and down his seven or eight inch tool. She flicked at the end of his cock, and licked her lips again as she tasted his precum. “I want you down my throat and then in my cunt”.

Tom might have been over his head tangling with the crazy woman that was teasing his cock, but he knew what he wanted next. “I’ll fuck you any way you want, but I want your mouth right now”, he said, grabbing a fistful of hair in each hand and slowing pushing his cock deep into her mouth.

Annie grabbed hold of his ass with one hand and used that and her hand on his balls to push and pull him in and out of her mouth. She would give him four or five deep strokes and then use her grip on his balls to pull him out of her mouth to catch her breath.

By now, my own cock was throbbing. I had undone my slacks and was slowly stroking myself, watching my wife work over this well-hung stud. Her white breasts glowed as they swayed in the moonlight.

Annie suddenly must have remembered I was there and, while pausing for breath, smiled at Tom and turned to me, saying, “I don’t think just one cock is going to be enough tonight”.

She pushed Tom back and stood, turning him and telling him to sit on the top of the table so that she could get to his balls. She pushed him back on his elbows and leaned forward to take his sack into her mouth. This was her specialty and I had been on the receiving end many times. She raked her teeth across his scrotum, working one ball and then the other, or both, using a combination of fingernails and teeth to light him up.

I walked up behind her and told her, “Climb up on the table so I can get at your pussy”.

She pushed Tom back lengthwise and got up on her knees on the tabletop with her butt up in the air. I lifted her skirt up over her ass and pulled her cheeks apart, exposing her swollen pussy. I leaned in and ran my tongue from her clit up to the bottom of her vagina, then swirled my tongue around her open and beckoning fuck-hole. She groaned and trembled and I was rewarded with her first orgasm as a rush of thick pussy-juice dripped from her cunt. I gave her my best work, gently teasing with the tip of my tongue, then sliding my tongue from one end of her swollen slit to the other. I worked with her rhythm as she worked back and forth on Tom’s cock with her mouth.

Tom suddenly announced, “Oh God, I’m coming” and I looked around to the front to see if she would give him the De-Luxe. She pulled back and laid the end of his cock on her extended tongue, waiting for his orgasm. When she felt his balls twitch and felt the first gush of hot come on her tongue, she completely swallowed him and raked her teeth back and forth across the length of his cock as he gushed into her mouth. The poor guy practically passed out.

“Tom, you need to get it together and be ready to stuff my cunt in a few minutes. I haven’t been decently fucked yet. I’m going to see what B.J. is packing in those Dockers”.

Annie turned around on top of the table to face me, still on her hands and knees. As she reached for my cock, she leaned up to give me a quick kiss, running her tongue across my lips so I could taste the come that had filled her mouth.

“He tastes good, B.J. And now I want dessert. Fuck my mouth, now!”

I leaned forward against the end of the table and she swallowed me whole. Meanwhile Tom, still sitting on top of the picnic table, didn’t need to be told what to do next. He slid up behind her (at great risk of splinters in his ass), laying his legs across the backs of hers, and lifted that sweet white ass of hers up and lowered her swollen cunt down onto his long cock. As he plunged into her, she almost tore my balls off pulling me even deeper into her mouth.

Annie was flying now. Rocking back and forth, impaling herself on Tom’s cock and chewing the hell out of mine, I watched her eyes finally roll back as she ground Tom into the table. Both he and her came simultaneously, and as she growled with pleasure, I slowly pumped my load into her mouth. She gurgled come around the head of my cock as I pushed just the head of my cock back and forth through her teeth and lips,and let her mouth fill. For a moment all you could hear was the sound of our out-of-breath panting and Annie’s whimpers of pleasure.

We suddenly realized that the band must have stopped for a break some time ago and there were voices out on the main patio around the corner. Tom and I pulled our pants back on, and Annie installed those beautiful breasts back in her bra, quickly buttoning up her blouse and straightening up her skirt.

No one paid attention to us as we walked back across the patio and into the bar. We started to sit down as the band started up and Annie grabbed my arm, pulling me on the dance floor with a sly smile.

“What’s up with you, lady? Cat got your tongue?” .

“Um a skirrel,” she mumbled. “im-me a giss and I’ll gib you an a-gorn”.

Without thinking, I pressed my lips to hers and she pushed a thick wad of come into my mouth. After my initial surprise, I laughed and kissed her back, sharing her ‘a-gorn’ with her.

“That’s mostly yours, anyhow,” Annie announced, with her best shit-eating grin. “The stuff running down my thighs belongs to the cowboy at our table with the stunned look on his face”.

We both giggled and looked over at Tom, who grinned back sheepishly and shifted on his stool, one hand on his beer and the other pushing the bulge in his jeans back into a more comfortable position.

We laughed even harder as reached into his pocket and pulled out just enough of Annie’s panties for us to see what he had.

“I think I like that cowboy, B.J.,” Annie whispered in my ear. “Do you think he has anything left in him for the next break?”

“Come dance with me, and we’ll see what comes!,” I replied with a wink. “This band is terrific!”