Dances With Poodles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammingbyrd7
hammingbyrd7
1,371 Followers

Laura tried several positions of kneeling; finally decided she best liked resting just her head and shoulders and arms on the couch. Her breasts were hanging freely beneath her. "This feels really bitchy" she said, closing her eyes. Jill moved softly to sit by Laura's left leg. Jill reached over and gently caressed the back of Laura's calf. Laura opened her eyes, looked with love into Jill's eyes, and gave her a quick nod of approval. Jill began to caress the calf, ankle, and bottom of Laura's foot. Jill petted Laura gently, in a very relaxed manner. Jill was a bit surprised about how much she wanted to do this, how loving it felt to caress Laura, and how sexy it felt to be expressing such intimacy with her friend. She continued her slow caresses, slowly expanding them to include Laura's hips and thighs. Laura's breathing eventually became very deep and slow. She looked up at her friends around her, and said "I never realized. I never realized sexual arousal would also be this relaxing." She sighed, and re-closed her eyes.

All seven women were becoming very aroused, and feeling a bit kinky. Jill would occasionally chant softly, "Laura is our bitch in heat; Laura is our bitch in heat." Jamie came and sat by Laura's right leg, hugged her about her long waist for a while, and then began to caress her hips and thighs. The other young women gathered close around, very quiet. Jill and Jamie caressed Laura at a slow, leisurely pace, feeling Laura's body gently drift back and forth from total relaxation to sexual trembling. Both of them would occasionally caress up her inner thighs and stroke her pubic fur with the backs of their hands, and then gently slide their fingers across her anus. Jamie eventually began to concentrate her caresses on Laura's inner thighs and ass, giving the stimulation more and more sexual focus. Laura began to buck back with her hips as Jamie's caresses would press against her anus and labia. Taking this as a signal, Jamie spread Laura's ass cheeks and Jill began to stroke Laura's anus directly with a lubricated finger. Laura inhaled a couple of soft gasps, held her breath for a long moment, and then let out a deep sigh, relaxing and spreading her legs. She rocked her hips and arched her back, raising and fully exposing her anus and labia in an obvious offer to Jill for penetration. Jill noticed that Laura's outer labia were quite prominent and aroused beneath her anus, but still tightly pressed shut. Jill wondered if Laura wanted anal or vaginal sex.

"Laura, can I open your sex?" asked Jill. Laura nodded a quick yes. Jill reached under Laura and cupped her pubic with one hand for support. With her other hand she gently opened Laura's outer labia. Jill turned and saw that Jamie was lubricating the plug, then turned back to Laura. While her outer labia had been dry, Laura's inner labia was very wet with Laura's desire. Laura's scent filled the air, sharp and sweet. With great kindness, Jill gently separated Laura's inner labia, and thought "Why, Laura, you haven't broken your hymen, it looks fully intact to me." Jamie positioned the lubricated plug at the entrance to Laura's vagina, but not wanting to deflower Laura, Jill waved Jamie off. Jill considered, and decided to use her fingers instead. After applying a generous amount of lube to her hand, she returned to stroking Laura's anus, but in a more energetic manner, lightly penetrating the anus with her fingertips.

Sarah and Katie moved and sat close to Laura on either side, in front of Jill and Jamie, leaning on the side of the couch, close to Laura's shoulders. Sarah reached up and lightly stroked the side of Laura's left breast, which was hanging freely under her. Laura and Sarah gazed into each others' eyes for a moment, and then Laura gave a deep sigh of approval. Sarah began very soft caresses down the breast to the nipple, and Katie began to imitate the caress on Laura's right breast. Amy and Emily sat nearby, holding each other.

Time seem to flow very slowly. Laura would occasionally chant to herself "I am Frodo's bitch in heat, I am Frodo's bitch in heat," picking up Jill's earlier chant. Then Laura gave a small buck back with her hips against Jill hand. Jill responded by sliding the first part of her index finger into Laura's anus, feeling the sphincter muscles dilating and providing access for further penetration. Laura's body began to tremble from the pleasure. With her other hand, Jill reached under Laura and began caressing her pubic, letting her fingers dance in the curls around the folds of Laura's hooded clitoris.

Laura fell into a dreamlike state, both deeply aroused and deeply relaxed. The emotions she was feeling were totally new to her, and she felt overwhelmed by their beauty. She began to fantasize, and to speak and share her fantasy with her dear friends. "I am a bitch in the forest, running with my pack, cold winter air in my muzzle, cold snow beneath my paws. So fast, so fast I can run! My sweet wolf Frodo races with me as we dash through the forest. The trees are a blur; clean, good air filling my lungs and body; my strong hip and shoulder muscles let me fly across the snow! I am in heat for my first time, and my wolf is racing with me in our mating dance. He nips at my back legs, I nip at his. We leap back on our hind legs and push each other with our forepaws, admiring each other's strength and balance."

Jamie swung her leg over Laura, laying herself down along Laura's back, mounting her. Amy unwrapped herself from Emily and moved down to Jamie's vacant spot and began to caress Laura's thigh. Jamie tried to push enough of her weight onto Laura's back to simulate being mounted by a wolf, supporting her remaining weight with her feet on the floor and arms on the couch alongside Laura's arms. Feeling Laura's body trembling with sexual arousal beneath her, Jamie felt overcome with feelings of caring love, and she buried her face in Laura's hair and began to nuzzle the back of her neck. Jill continued searching and finding rhythms for her coupling with Laura. Watching Laura closely for any discomfort, she slowly pushed her index finger fully into Laura's ass and began to caress her rectum. Laura was an active participant in all of this; her breathing became very ragged as the pleasure of the pretend mating flowed through her body.

Laura continued her fantasy. "My sweet wolf nips at my back legs again, and nuzzles my anus and vulva. I lick his anus, and sac, I can taste his desire for me. My wolf mounts my back. I brace my four legs to support his weight. I feel his penis sliding in the fur of my belly as he seeks to find entrance. I lower my hips, helping him to find me, and I feel his penis find my vulva and slide into me. So big! The thrusting is so sweet!" Jill began a gentle thrusting rhythm with her index finger, sliding her finger in and out of Laura's rectum, and feeling Laura's anus fully dilate under the stimulation. With her other hand, Jill wetted her fingers in Laura's flowing labia, and returned to stroking the hooded folds around her clitoris. Intent on her attention to Laura, Jill did not notice the deep arousal of her own breathing, and she ignored the mounting sexual tension within her own body.

Laura began to breathe in gasps as she continued her fantasy. "My sweet wolf swells within me and releases, honoring the promise of his mating.... His knot locks me into his mating. I stand still and pant as I am being fertilized... His siring sperm churn within my bitch vagina, finding the openings in my dilated uteri.... I am being fertilized! The wolf sperm travel with a great, good purpose across my bitch womb, and find the openings to my bitch tubes. My bitch eggs wait in expectation, calling for the siring sperm.... Wiggle, wiggle, yes! In! The promise is sealed, I am impregnated! Again, again, five promises of new life deep within me."

Laura then began to arch her back, stiffen and cry out, but it was not from pain. Jill felt Laura's clitoris emerge from the hooded folds, and she responded by switching to a fast, deep thrusting stoke into Laura's rectum, her hand a blur. With her other hand she rapidly pinched and released Laura's exposed clit.

Laura's back curved into a deep arch as her orgasm hit her. Amy had been holding Laura's thigh, and it felt as if Laura's thigh were filled with thick ropes of steel muscle. The bulges in Laura's calves were huge, with her toes and feet locked into deep curls. Laura was breathing in deep, ragged gasps, moaning with her overwhelming pleasure of Jill's stimulation.

Laura cried out "Release, Jill, Release!" as she raised her head. Jamie responded by biting down lightly on the back of Laura's neck, pretending to be a dog clamping down with a mating bite on his bitch. Laura accepted the domination of the neck hold without hesitation, with complete trust that her friends would never hurt her. Jill and Jamie were so in tune with Laura's mind that they immediately knew the true meaning of Laura's cry, and Jill changed her anal thrusts to slow, downward thrusts deep into Laura's rectum, pretending to release sperm at the end of each inward thrust. "Oh, it's so hot, ..... so hot, .... Ohhhhh," cried Laura, as wave after wave of her orgasm swept through her body. Jill gasped with astonishment as her own hips rocked forward involuntarily and her own body began to orgasm in sympathy with Laura. Jill looked down in wonder and saw that the deep rhythmic toe and foot curling of Laura's bare feet were in perfect synch with her own moist vaginal contractions and pretend ejaculation thrusts, two dancers embracing in perfect harmony in the final movement of their mating dance, Jill embracing Laura's clitoris with her hand, Laura embracing Jill's finger with her rectum, two dancers, sharing orgasm and release in perfect step and union.

Jamie released Laura's neck as the last tension of Laura's orgasm left her body. Amy felt the thick steel cords of muscle in Laura's thigh melt away, her calf muscles rapidly relaxing and her feet uncurling. Jamie licked the back of Laura's neck very softly for a few moments, and then gently dismounted her as Jill also decoupled.

Laura stood up, looking very sleepy. Her six friends gathered around her and guided her back to her sleep site, where she lay down face up on her air mattress. The six women sat in a circle around her, Jill and Jamie by her head, Sarah and Emily on each side, and Amy and Katie by her feet. Feeling her friends surrounding her, Laura continued to speak her fantasy: "The months roll by and winter melts into spring and early summer. My bitch womb is swollen with the promise of the next generation. I am lying in the soft, wet grass in the cool of the late night. My birthing time has come." On hearing this, Amy lifted Laura's left leg and held it up and away from her body. Katie then did the same with Laura's right leg, resulting in Laura's body being rocked into a human female birthing position; her legs held open wide and up in the stirrups of her friend's arms.

"I pant with the effort. Push! Push! I am pushing my first promise through my left uterus." On the first mention of the word push, Emily reached down and placed the palm of her hand across Laura's womb, pushing down and simulating a birthing contraction. She continued the rhythmic compressions of Laura's womb as Laura continued her fantasy.

"New life is coming, push! Push through the uterus and into the birth canal. Push! New life is coming, push, new life is coming. Push! New life is here! Oh, he's so cute! Look at his tiny muzzle! He is so beautiful. My child is so beautiful! I lick him clean, and place him in my soft belly fur, and let him begin to suckle." Sarah, who was sitting at Laura's side, bent down and began suckling Laura's right breast. She was very gentle at first, but as she felt the nipple swell within her mouth, Sarah became carried away with emotion and she began a very energetic suckle.

"My right uterus begins to contract, another promise is coming! Push, push, new life is coming, push, push, new life is here! Oh, she is adorable! Oh, my children are so beautiful! .... Lying in the cool grass at dawn, my birthing is done." Emily also was becoming overcome with emotion. She ended her birthing compressions on Laura's womb, and placed her right hand on the top of Laura's left breast, pulling up and making the nipple taut and vertical. Emily's mouth descended on the nipple and she began a strong, wet suckle, cupping the underside of the breast with her left hand and squeezing and stimulating the milk ducts deep within the breast. Under such intense stimulation, Laura's tit seemed to swell and fill Emily's mouth, and Emily deeply imagined she could taste Laura's sweet, warm milk flowing into her mouth. Laura reached up and caressed the back of Emily's neck, holding Emily to her breast. "Five pups suckling me, I find such great peace. I am fulfilling the great, good, true purpose of my life."

Holding Emily to her breast, Laura let out a long sigh and began drifting into a deep sleep, offering her friends one last sign of trust. In the last of her conscious thoughts, reality merged with fantasy, and she fell into sleep as a mother nursing her beloved children and friends Sarah and Emily.

The six girls sat in silence around Laura, in awe of what they had witnessed. All the young women felt so privileged to have stayed with Laura throughout her mating and birthing fantasy. "I think she had two minds just now," said Jill. "One mind deep in her fantasy, and one mind knowing that her six friends were here, that dear beautiful mind sharing her fantasy with her friends, trusting that they would never mock her about this." The six women looked at each other and nodded. Emily in particular felt overcome with emotion, feeling that she had been washed clean with forgiveness and redemption, and she started to cry silent tears. She had teased Laura into acting sexy with a dog, and Laura had responded by accepting Emily to compress her birthing womb and to suckle milk from her breast. Amy wrapped her arms around the shaken Emily, and together they went and lay down to the far corner of the living room. Sarah and Katie paired off and did the same in the opposite corner.

Jill and Jamie sat silently by Laura for awhile, not saying anything. While Laura was fully sated from her experience, the other six women definitely were not. Amy and Emily were trying to be as discrete as possible, but were actively engaging with each other in the far corner of the room. The other corner was quieter, but Jill and Jamie were dimly aware that Sarah and Katie were sleepily caressing each other. Jamie herself felt very aroused, and had to stop herself several times from petting Jill. "This feels really strange" she thought.

"If Frodo had mated with her, do you think his sperm would be trying to find an egg?" whispered Jill.

"They might, I don't know if the chemical keys for finding the egg are the same or not, between human and dog" whispered Jamie. "I did see Laura with a maxi-pad about three weeks ago, at the gym showers. She could well have a ripe egg in her now."

"I can imagine it happening. Her uterus runs along here," Jill whispered, vertically caressing Laura's pubic very lightly with a single fingertip. "The sperm traveling across her womb here," with a fingertip caress across the abdominal wall. "Her egg would have ripened here," pushing down gently with a finger of her other hand on Laura's left ovary, "and the sperm and egg would enter the fallopian from opposite sides," finishing the caress and bringing her two fingertips together and directly over the middle of Laura's left fallopian tube. "The swimming sperm and ripe egg would finally meet right here, and then ... red light, absolute zero. All the genetic locks and keys wouldn't match."

"It's just as well, Jill. Can you imagine the hell we'd all catch if Laura birthed a puppy in five months!?"

"Or a human child in 9 months?"

"Or, what?" whispered Jamie with a frown, "something in between in 7 months?"

"Eww, yuck, Jamie, don't go there!"

"Sorry."

Jill sat quietly for awhile, lightly petting Laura's head. "Such a gentle soul, Jamie. We're so blessed to have her. Without her, our spirits would be pale shadows of what they are now."

"Gentleness balanced with courage, Jill. When Laura found me last Christmas, she opened an escape path for me by allowing Mike to corner her. As I ran for the police, I could hear Laura pleading with him to end the fight and just let her go, and all the while it was Laura who was landing all the blows. Mike was enraged with murderous intent and kept screaming at her that she was a fucking bitch. It's been six months, and I still can't believe Laura finally ended the fight by breaking Mike's jaw with a spin kick. She must have been flying! Good night, Laura, I love you... Pleasant dreams, my guardian angel."

Jill and Jamie felt both very sleepy and very aroused. Jill covered Laura with a light blanket, kissed her goodnight and got up to leave. "Sleep with me, sis?" whispered Jamie. Jill hugged Jamie and agreed. The twins lay down together, Jamie curling around Jill's back. Jamie heard a faint whisper, "Oh, Amy!" from Emily across the room, as Emily orgasmed under Amy's skillful hands. It was a soft hiss, meant for Amy's ears alone, Jamie barely heard it. Jill sighed in contentment as she was held in her sister's arms, and fell asleep. Jamie remained curled around Jill's back enjoying her warmth and gently stroked Jill's breast until she too fell asleep.

Jamie awoke briefly later in the night, from a dream of finding a new boyfriend. Her hand was still gently cupping Jill's breast. It felt loving to do so, but now totally nonsexual. "We've come back. We've finished our exploration" thought Jamie. "This night will be like a dream to us, never spoken of, never repeated, I'm sure of it. The rest of the week will flow as if this had never happened." Jamie glanced over at Emily sleeping naked with Amy, curled like a child and cradled in Amy's arms. "Well, perhaps one small change, perhaps the pretend wild vixen will be just a bit less bitchy. Ha!... Oh, Jill, my dearest darling sister, I love you so... I wish you all the happiness in the world!" Jamie gently kissed the back of Jill's neck and returned to sleep.

During the night Frodo managed to open the door from Jill's bedroom and he came to Laura to sleep by her side. Without waking, Laura had curled up around him for warmth. About two hours before dawn, Laura awoke slowly from a vivid dream. Her eyes were moist with tears, but her mind was deeply relaxed. "It's their love," she thought sleepily, "It shields me from the pain." Laura often dreamt about her family, reliving the memories of her childhood. Over the last year, her most frequent dreams were memories of her brother Edward. In the dream she just had, Laura had been 13-years old again, walking on a street in her village. A couple of neighborhood bullies starting walking alongside her and were teasing Laura about how sexy her new breasts were looking. Laura was being quite embarrassed by the teasing, and then her brother had come over and put a stop to it. "Not from the sorrow, of course. But it is right to keep and feel the sorrow. It honors Edward's goodness. The pain, though, would drain the happiness from my life, and their love shields me from it."

"Ah, my friends, you love me so much!" she thought. "I've lived with you all for years, I know how firmly heterosexual you are, and you know how shy I am with my sexuality. You re-oriented yourselves for me tonight, to help me begin my exploration. You love me so much, I love you so much."

Laura gazed at the dog sleeping in her arms. "And now, Laura, you have some thinking to do. I know what I almost did with Frodo was wrong, but why, what principle did I almost violate? These amazing Americans, they are so loose with the rules sometimes, and now I've become American! I've started to see rules as restrictions, rather than as guidance, something that keeps me out of trouble. I have adopted the motto of the smithy: Strike while the iron is hot! It's useful for exploration sometimes, true. Sometimes, I need to explore first, and then only later do I understand the perspective of the place the exploration has taken me. I would be too timid with my frontiers if I did not journey beyond what I understand. But the principles must soon follow the exploration."

hammingbyrd7
hammingbyrd7
1,371 Followers