Dances With Poodles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammingbyrd7
hammingbyrd7
1,377 Followers

"Remember who wrote the gospels, Laura, three explorers, and a poet. It's the right model for me. As God's child, I should face the future with the heart of an explorer, and the soul of a poet. God's principles are God's poetry to us, written as love letters from God to us, creating for us a place to stand. Be an explorer, Laura, but don't forget the poetry!"

"The great principle of equality. It's called woman's lib here in America. When men and women meet, we meet as equals. We practice it here in America; my culture in Bosnia did not. My new culture here is healthy, not perfect of course. My old culture fell apart. There's a lesson in this."

"Sexual expression should be between equals, and should be proportional to commitment. Between adult and child, or human and animal, equality of expression and equality of commitment are impossible. The child or animal will be victimized. It is intrinsic, unavoidable. You are God's creature, Frodo, I am God's child. Sexual desire should not bridge such a gulf. Sincere apologies, gentle creature, forgive me. In the eagerness of my arousal, I did not recognize that I was about to victimize you. Sincere thanks and gratitude, Jill and Jamie, for saving me."

"Other things can bridge the gulf: Trust, compassion, respect, even close physical contact. A good master can pet his dog, and treat him with gentleness and respect. Remember Romans 10, Laura. God is a good master to me, owning me as His child, guiding me, redeeming me, and loving the trust I give back to Him. But God doesn't have sex with me, Frodo, and I shouldn't have sex with you. Yes, done, the principle has been established, the rest follows. I will never think to have sex with animals again." Laura began to drift back into a deep peaceful sleep. "Perhaps at college, I'll find someone nice, someone like Steve." Her last drifting thought was almost entirely from a sleeping brain, and came purely from her newfound American playfulness. "Oh, my dearest and sweetest friends, as pretend Frodo, you were magnificent!"

hammingbyrd7
hammingbyrd7
1,377 Followers