Dancin' For The Groceries Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The party continued for several hours. Ryan and one other guest were the only two who opted for a "private" dance. Steve and his cousin were saving the experience and the thrill the girls dished out for their women when they returned home.

"I'm gonna bring Helen here so she can learn some of those moves, then take her home and she can give me a private dance all night long." Steve snickered then blushed slightly realizing Leeza overheard him.

Ryan sat content after his mind-blowing experience with the woman of his fantasies and dreams. Just before they decided to leave he reached into his pocket to retrieve one last tip for her, but pulled out a piece of paper with her phone number and a message that read "I want you," instead of the intended cash. His heart skipped a beat, his cock stiffened and once again she aroused him with merely a thought.

****

"So, how was everything last night?" Helen asked, greeting her husband with a good morning kiss and caress of his stiff cock. "Mmm, that good hmm?"

"You know me, I just sat there and took it all in, just like my cousin. He said it wasn't all it was cracked up to be and he'd much rather go back home and fuck his woman than pay for a stranger to grope him and then leave him hard." Steve snickered. "I was sure hoping you'd be awake when I got home, but after looking at the clock when I dropped Steve off I knew I was outta luck."

"Mr. Foster had a great time though. He found the perfect girl for himself and spent half an hour in a private dance with her." Steve raised a brow, grinned and nodded.

"Is that why you sent us there? You wanted me to spy on Liz? I just wish you would've given me some sort of warning is all. I didn't know what to say to her."

"Sorry. I didn't know how you'd react. How was she?"

"I thought she was gonna pass out right there on the stage when our eyes locked. But another dancer helped her through it. By the way, you wouldn't ever consider goin' there to learn some of those moves would ya?" Steve said before an elbow jabbed his ribs.

"If you want me to learn some of that stuff I don't have to go there, I can just have Liz show me. So don't get any funny ideas of going back, mister. I'm glad everyone had a good time. I just wish Ryan had hooked up with Liz though. He must not approve of her choice and figured he's better off without her now. But I can't believe he'd go spend thirty minutes with another woman knowing Liz likes him as much as he likes her. I guess he's not the man I thought he was, oh well."

"Well, I'm not so sure about that," another raised brow and smirk was directed toward Helen.

"You shit! It was Liz, wasn't it? He spent that much time with her? Really? I can't believe you did that to me," she said with another jab to his ribs.

****

Helen phoned Liz as soon as she dressed. She knew Elizabeth would be awake because of the children. "Hey girl, how'd it go last night?"

"I don't know whether to be mad at you or glad that you care so much about me." Elizabeth said before Helen heard a slight giggle and Liz telling someone "stop it." She knew it wasn't one of the kids because of the tone.

"You're not alone are you?"

"Well, not at the moment."

"Please tell me it's Mr. Foster and not some stranger you brought home from that club you work at." Helen said angrily.

"Well, if you must know, yes it's someone from the club. Why does that concern you so much who I'm with? My kids aren't here right now." Elizabeth actually was with Ryan, but she figured this was a good payback, for Helen not confiding in her about the guy's planned visit and more importantly, how she knew where she worked in the first place.

"Hey I gotta go, kinda busy, ya know?" she giggled and ended the call. She waited several minutes as she sat on the sofa fully clothed with Ryan beside her sharing good conversation and coffee. The children were in the kitchen eating their breakfast.

"Hey Jeremy, c'mere a minute. Do me a favor and call Helen, okay? When she answers just say "Gotcha!" and then hang up."

Jeremy did as requested. Helen arrived in a matter of minutes. "That wasn't funny. Not at all. I really wanted you and Mr. Foster to hook up and then you go and make me believe you brought some other man home. I was furious with you. Then when Jeremy called and hung up so quickly I just had to come talk to you."

"I know that. That's why I did it." Elizabeth smirked.

"Well, I think this is my cue to skedaddle outta here. I'll see you tonight for dinner, baby," Ryan told Elizabeth then kissed her cheek. He stopped off in the kitchen to hug the kids then left.

"Skedaddle? Wow, I haven't heard that word since my grandfather died," Helen commented to Ryan with a raised brow at his choice of words. Ryan didn't say another word. He just left with a wink and a smile plastered across his face. So now, fill me in," Helen insisted.

"Maddie, Jeremy, you two wanna watch a movie?" Before they could answer, Elizabeth slipped a disk into the DVD player. The advertisements started and the kids came running.

"Let's go back here so we can talk."

Elizabeth told Helen almost every detail from the night before and the morning. Ryan hadn't spent the night. He followed her home to ensure her safety then called her when he arrived home just to say good night. Well, that and to ask her out to breakfast in the morning. "I want to talk to you, seriously, Elizabeth," was his reason.

"So, he asked you out? That's fabulous! Did you guys talk about what happened at the club?"

"You're getting sort of personal aren't you? I'll tell you we talked about our feelings and we talked about my leaving the club. I told him I wasn't set enough financially to leave yet, but that I would as soon as I finished school. He agreed and said he trusted me."

"Okay, okay good enough I guess. I don't need all the juicy details of what happened at the club. I trust you as a friend and I trust Steve, I'm just glad you and Ryan hooked up."

"Oh God! It was like a fantasy come true. He was so, so… well you know," Elizabeth blushed.

****

Eight months after they met, Ryan planned a special dinner for Elizabeth, where on bended knee, he proposed to her. "Elizabeth, my love. You are my guiding light, my hope for the future. You stole my heart when I first laid eyes on you. I never forgot the way my skin felt after touching your hand that first time. And when I saw you on that stage, you took my breath away. I know you had no other choice. I know how much you love your children, because that's how much I love you. I adore you. I crave you. Will you marry me?"

Ryan's heart sank and he felt a chill when she began to speak. He didn't hear what he expected and deep inside prepared himself for a decline to his proposal. "Ryan, I know things haven't been the best and I know how much you hated watching me enter that club night after night, but you are right in my reason for doing what I did…."

She continued upon deaf ears. Ryan wasn't going to sit there and listen to her tell him goodbye or that she wasn't ready to leave the club because of some reason or another. He recalled his time spent with the kids and that one magical night that finally brought them together. He thought about anything so as not to hear her words. His eyes locked with hers, but it wasn't her he looked at.

"Ryan? Ryan? Did you hear a word I said?" she asked him. A touch of her hand to his face brought him back to reality. His eyes locked with hers once again and that sparkle made his heart skip a beat. "Hey, have you been listening to me?

"I - - I'm sorry you're not happy," he stammered.

"Not happy? Are you crazy? I've never been happier. My children will have a father figure again and Jeremy admires you so. I will have a lover I can dance for whenever the mood strikes me and it won't cost you a dime. Of course I'll marry you."

Ryan was speechless. With his hands about her waist he twirled her around several times before he set her down and grasped her face. "I love you so much!" His mouth sought hers and gave a heated kiss. Their tongues danced erotically and both were happier than they've ever been. Elizabeth quit dancing the very next day. He assisted and supported her in the choice to find a job in the medical field. "You'll never have to dance for the groceries again, my love."

****

Ryan and Elizabeth were married three months later. It was a small yet beautiful ceremony. Jeremy was the best man and Maddie, the flower girl. Helen was Elizabeth's matron of honor; Steve was the photographer. Elizabeth invited Candi, Glimmer and her boss from her last job. Elizabeth's mother gave her away.

The reception was held at the club. A few of Leeza's favorite customers as well as fellow dancers that weren't at the ceremony were invited to share in the celebration at the club. The bouncers had removed the dancer poles and some of the girls decorated the place with white lights, flowers and paper bells. Steve's cousin's wife made the wedding cake.

"Everything is beautiful," Elizabeth told her boss before thanking her for hosting the reception. "I know I told everyone I didn't want anything special, but this is truly wonderful. Thank you."

After the toss of her bouquet, which Candi caught, the cake was cut. One final group photo was taken then Ryan scooped Elizabeth in his arms. He thanked everyone for helping them celebrate the start of a wonderful life as he carried his new bride to the waiting limo.

Ryan and Elizabeth didn't want a honeymoon away from home, but on their wedding night Helen took the children back to her house after the reception so Liz and Ryan could have one night of privacy. When the newlyweds arrived home Elizabeth excused herself, "I'm going to change into something more comfortable, love. I'll be back in a few minutes."

She headed up the stairs, her gown rustled behind her. She showered quickly to wash the scent of cigarette smoke out of her hair then stepped from the shower and grabbed her terry robe before she walked into the bedroom.

Secretly, Elizabeth had gone shopping with Helen the previous weekend and purchased a new costume just for Ryan and this, their wedding night. She slipped into her white stockings and fastened the hem to the garters then pulled up her g-string adorned with sequins and pearls.

The satin bra gave her cleavage a boost to fill out the bodice of the sexy little white dress. A plunging neckline revealed slight glimpses of the satin beneath when she moved just right. The side slits, similar to the little black number she used for her first audition at the strip bar, allowed sexy glimpses of her stockings and garter. She had thrown her platforms in the trash long ago, but replaced them with a pair of five-inch heels that she'd use only for pleasing her husband.

"I'm almost finished, sweetheart. Could you light the logs in the fireplace, please?" she asked then returned to finish her preparation.

Elizabeth refreshed her make-up then let down her hair and fluffed it before she returned to the mirror to refresh her lipstick one last time. She pressed her moist lips together, puckered into a kiss then moved right into her sultry gaze with a slight bite of her lower lip and a bat of her eye. A knockout if I have to say so myself, she thought then pushed play on the stereo and headed to the staircase.

"Holy mother of God! How the hell did I get so damn lucky to snag this?" Ryan's cock immediately jumped to life in his tuxedo pants when he saw her come around the corner at the top of the stairs. She approached him and he recalled the memory of the song playing on the stereo. "That's our song!" Ryan waited in anticipation and amazement of his wife.

Elizabeth progressed down the staircase sensually. This was Ryan's wedding present and as she neared she began to softly sing Janet Jackson's Moist. She was insatiable, to say the least; she'd wanted to dance like this for him for the longest time, without the eyes of other's watching her. It was as if she was on a stage performing.

The house was dim, only the glow of the fireplace and the small chandelier at the top of the staircase lit her way. Everything around her seemed to be an aphrodisiac and ignited her senses. The combination of her attire, the music, the lighting, her own thoughts and of course, the mere vision of that desirable man made her incredibly wet.

Her heart raced and her flesh trembled at the prospects of claiming the fascinating man who stood in awe in the living room. She envisioned the bolt of electricity that would surge through her with just one touch of his hand. Although she enjoyed teasing and pleasing Ryan, her soul was in agony.

Her insides ached for his power, for him to fill her, fulfill her. Elizabeth felt the wetness from her sex seep into the thin material of her g-string. She knew from experience that Ryan could definitely see her excitement when his gaze left hers and drifted across her open thighs. She wished he'd run to the stairs and take her right then and there, but then again, that would ruin her plan.

Her seductive moves and body language illustrated the essence of the evening she had planned as she continued to sing. Elizabeth felt comfortable and at ease while she performed for her husband, her gaze never parted with his. The once vulgar moves excited her now.

As she descended the staircase, her moves were deliberate, precise and oh so hot. The little white dress revealed flashes of bare skin and her hard nipples pressed against the satin confines of her bra, aching for release, for attention. Her timing was impeccable, as if she'd practiced this routine for hours on end prior to tonight.

When she reached the bottom of the stairs she danced her way around the coffee table and before she'd made her way back to Ryan, scooped an ice cube into her hand and cooled her steamy flesh with it. The song faded just as she reached the sexy man waiting for her in the living room.

Ryan started to disrobe, but she stopped him, "We didn't have a wedding dance at the reception and now I want to give you the rest of your present." She sauntered to the entertainment center and pushed play on the stereo, turned slightly to meet him and with her hands clenched in his hair she pulled him down to her for a passionate kiss, her body pressed against his.

"I was hoping they would play this at the club that night you were there, but I guess I didn't tip the DJ enough the night before. That was then, but tonight, I'm in control," she said as the sensual music played and their bodies reacted. With that, Ryan sought out the ice cube from her hand and slipped it into his mouth. Elizabeth writhed from the combination of heat and cool wetness that emanated with each pleasure-seeking torturous kiss he executed.

"Oh yeah. I've been waiting to grind with you, baby. Damn, you are so sexy tonight," his breath heavy.

Passionate situations had always bee difficult for Ryan and he'd usually back away in embarrassment, but tonight he felt strong and secure in his actions as he pulled his beautiful bride closer to his chest and then continued. "Baby, I - - I know just what you want and I - - I got just what you need."

Ryan managed to get his words out in between kisses and complete adoration of her body, as the music played. Elizabeth was intoxicating and Ryan could take no more pleasurable torture as a growl escaped his lips. He tugged to loosen his tie then pulled her into him as his hands explored her softness.

Elizabeth backed away slightly to undress him as they danced. She slid his jacket off, then his tie and vest to the seductive sounds of R. Kelly singing Bump N' Grind. She was so hot for him, so wet - her breath erratic, her heart pounding.

Although he relished the sensations her body delivered, he was impatient and wanted his clothes off immediately. In his attempt to finish his undress she pushed him back against the sofa. With her back to him, Elizabeth bent and removed his shoes, then socks.

She lowered his feet back to the floor before she turned to face him and knelt between his legs. Slowly, smoothly, she unfastened the button of his pants. He stood to ease his undress. Next, his shirt; one button at a time unfastened. Elizabeth felt his breath on her neck. Shivers cascaded her spine, yet she continued. Once Ryan was totally disrobed she pulled up a chair and led him to it.

"No. Wait. I know you can move and you know how much your body turns me on. You already have me as hard as I can get. I want tonight to be romantic, special. So, I'm taking over from here, if only for tonight?"

Elizabeth left the music play as she surrendered control over to Ryan. Never had Elizabeth experienced passion the way she has with Ryan and it was quite easy for her to relinquish her control tonight. He caressed her shoulders, her neck and with hands on either side of her face, he pulled her into him. His parted lips devoured hers. A kiss that started out tender, evolved into a frenzied, heated display of lust and desire.

With only one thought on his mind, to make mad, passionate love to his wife, Ryan pushed the coffee table aside with his leg and laid his Elizabeth gently on the white bear rug, mere feet from the fireplace. Their heat, intense; their senses on fire that burned stronger than that of the fireplace as the burning logs crackled, sending sparks into the air like miniature fireworks. None of that would compare to the fireworks Ryan and Elizabeth have yet to experience.

A trail of saliva marked his path, as Ryan tasted Elizabeth for the first time. He removed her clothing as he devoured her flesh. Yes he'd kissed her lips before, dueled with her tongue, but this night was the first time he'd really tasted her, every inch of her. Their passionate lovemaking culminated after repeated orgasms, teasing, tasting and long awaited pleasures, which lasted well into the night.

****

A year after their wedding, Ryan asked Elizabeth if he could adopt Jeremy and Maddie, since their own father hadn't bothered to see or even contact his children since the day he left them. In the courtroom Jeremy recited his new name to the judge, "Jeremy Ryan Foster. I like the sound of that dad. I love you."

Madison, who stood between her mom and Ryan, looked up, smiled and said, "Thanks for loving us back. I love my new family!"

The End

12