Dancing

Story Info
Wife loves to dance, but I have two left feet.
2.9k words
4.46
54.1k
102

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 06/28/2021
Created 05/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife loves to dance; unfortunately, I have two left feet. I tried dancing, even took lessons, but couldn't follow the rhythm of the music and ended up tripping more often than not.

She hadn't been out dancing in years and since it was her fortieth birthday I, being a loving husband, took her out to a club so she could dance. I told her to find someone or several someones and dance her heart out.

We secured a small table near the dance floor so I could watch, and off she went in search of a dance partner. She had dressed for dancing, wearing a soft lavender silk blouse and a flared deep purple skirt. The skirt wasn't too short, but shorter than what she normally wore and moved well when she walked. I could hardly wait to see it move when she danced.

She checked in often, saying how much she loved me and that she was having a wonderful time.

I watched dancing on TV on occasion and found it really sexy. I thought it was because of the costumes the women wore, but seeing my wife out there dancing told me it was more in the movement. She used her clothes and hair as an extension of herself, making the skirt move in time with the music.

I soon became aroused watching her move against these men, especially her new favorites. Two men in particular danced especially close to her, their bodies as one. One or the other of them danced with her often and she seemed to like them. The way she caressed their bodies with hers, specifically their groins, made it certain they would like her too. They were both in their late twenties or early thirties and it was obvious to me that she liked the attentions of these younger men.

I noticed more than once that a hand stroked her ass. This sight caused heat to surge through me and I was disappointed every time I saw her move that hand. It seemed that she left those hands on her ass longer each time before she moved them away. One man, the taller and slightly older of the two, apparently took that as a sign she was saying no. That is until halfway through the dance when she lowered his hands and left them there. She only moved them back up to her waist just before the song ended.

Watching her move that guy's hand to her ass aroused me more than I would have thought. He was close to six feet tall and had to lean in slightly to cup my wife's ass with his head resting on her shoulder. Was it wrong for me to become aroused seeing another man's hand on her ass? I was taught that men don't share their possessions. Women, in general, want men to protect them from other men's advances. What about when the woman encourages those advances, as my wife seemed to be doing now? Is it wrong that it's turning me on watching her out there with these men?

A half hour later she returned to our table, slick with sweat.

"You seemed to have found a couple of guys that like to dance with you," I said, smiling.

"Yeah, they're tag teaming me and I'm having a blast. They may be getting a little too friendly, though, so if you want to go, we can."

"What do you mean? You're having a good time. We can stay as long as you like or until the bar closes."

"Well, these two guys are putting their hands on my ass. I've been moving their hands, but..."

"Isn't that part of the fun of dancing?" I didn't say that she encouraged their hands on her ass, even moving one from her waist to a lower point on one occasion. Neither did I mention that just watching her with another man's hand on her ass aroused me.

"Yes, and I expected it, but I'm starting to want to leave their hands where they are. So if you're uncomfortable, we can leave. This has already been the best birthday ever."

She had decided not to wear a bra tonight. Her breasts were not too large so she went braless often. It was something I enjoyed especially when she was aroused. Now, I noticed that she was enjoying herself.

I had already seen that she had been leaving the men's hands on her ass for longer periods of time and only moving them when she thought I was watching.

"No, stay. I'm not jealous if another guy has his hand on your ass. If you enjoy it, then leave it there." I didn't tell her how seeing another man's hand on her ass affected me. It was her birthday and I wanted to encourage her to feel free to do what she wanted. It didn't hurt that I liked watching.

She kissed me and went over to one of the men with whom she had been more friendly. This man was closer to her height, maybe five foot ten or so. She was five foot six and with this man they danced as one.

She grabbed his hand and led him out to the dance floor. She turned towards him and, with a sly grin, placed his hands on her waist. She moved her hips slowly and seductively, pushing his hands lower onto her ass. Staring into his eyes, she let her grin widen as she pushed his hands down until they cupped her ass cheeks. He gripped her ass and she raised her hands, placing them around his neck.

She knew that I wasn't upset about someone else's hands on her ass and she took full advantage of that. She often leaned forward to speak into his ear. This resulted in laughter from both of them. He returned the gesture by speaking into her ear. This time there wasn't laughter; instead she took on a sultry smile and spun around in his arms.

His hands never left contact with her body and once she completed her turn, they rested on her hipbones. It appeared as if he was pulling her close to his groin, but she didn't need the extra pull. She wiggled her ass as if trying to find a way through his jeans. His hands traveled up and down the side of her body as she swayed against him in time with the music.

He cupped her breasts and pinched her nipples through the thin top she wore.

I thought she was about to come when she glanced over at me, and then quickly turned around, forcing his hands from her breasts. The song ended and the other man took his turn with her.

My erection had grown to full length just from seeing this man's hands on my wife's breasts. I was disappointed when she turned around.

Another half hour later, my wife came back to the table, red faced. "I think I'm getting into this too much, and can't stop myself. The guys are starting to get more intimate out there, with their hands exploring deep between my legs. I moved their hands several times, but I'm afraid if I dance with them again, I won't move their hands. It just feels too good." I knew she didn't want to leave. The condition of her nipples told me that. She was afraid I'd be jealous and I was afraid to tell her how much watching her with these two men was turning me on.

I wanted to encourage her to go further, much further, and allow their hands to caress her ass and breasts. Maybe even under her clothes, but guilt hit me right between the eyes. What kind of husband gets turned on watching another man fondle his wife?

I decided to be the loving husband and just encourage her to have fun, hoping that she would lose control out there on the dance floor.

"I told you I'm not jealous and as long as you're enjoying yourself, you should go for it. When is the next time you'll get the chance to dance like this?"

She kissed me and ran back to continue dancing. I watched her grab one of the men she had been dancing with, the taller one this time, and drag him out to the floor. She had my assurances that I wasn't getting jealous. She had to know that I had seen at least some of her actions out there.

She seemed bolder now. She danced facing the man with his hands on her ass. She slipped her own hands between their bodies as they danced close searching lower to that spot where his legs joined his body, all the while smiling up at him. She leaned in close to speak in his ear then leaned back. His hands left her ass and traveled up to find her breasts. They danced this way for several minutes until she turned around and pushed her ass onto the bulge between his legs.

This dance was repeated with the shorter man. It seemed to me as if she was trying to hide the fact that the men were playing with her breasts. After all, either her body or his hid that fact from all but those closest to her.

I can only assume that her hands were between the man's thighs, as they danced too close for me to see clearly. My only hint was the brief glimpse of the man's bulge when my wife turned around before covering it with her ass.

I wanted to see more and had to find a way to tell her that.

Forty-five minutes later she returned to the table with the two men in tow. She introduced them to me and took a sip of her drink. The taller man was Jason and worked in the building trades. The shorter man was a software engineer named Brian.

The four of us chatted for a while and I liked the guys. They both said how much they appreciated my allowing them to dance with my wife and I told them that they were doing me a favor.

The next song started and Jason reached for my wife. She refused saying that she needed a breather. He then traced the neckline of her blouse over the swell of her breasts, begging her to dance with him. She got even redder and, as his finger strayed under her blouse, she grabbed his hand and led him onto the dance floor.

I almost exploded in my pants watching this stranger's finger trace the upper swells of my wife's breasts. I wanted her to open her blouse a little, but couldn't think of a way to suggest it.

I had a great conversation with Brian and convinced him that I wasn't the jealous type. The song ended and he got up to dance with my wife as Jason took his place at our table.

The fondling increased and became more intimate now that they all knew I wouldn't be getting mad, and when my wife finally returned to the table with her blouse open, she had the widest smile I've seen on her in years.

She excused herself to the bathroom, dragging me with her.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" she asked. "We are going pretty far out there."

"I'm fine with it and I can see that you're letting their hands under your skirt now and inside your blouse."

"I told you that I can't control myself out there. Do you want to leave?"

"No, I'm enjoying watching you with those two."

"You're sure?"

"Yes, but I'm wondering what it would be like if you went out there without panties next time."

I expected her to be shocked at my suggestion, thinking that I really didn't love with her or something. I was so aroused by watching her make out with two different guys that I didn't think before I said it.

She smiled at me, bent down and removed her panties. She handed them to me saying, "Want to find out?"

A smile split my face as I took her moist panties. "I'd love to find out," I said. As I kissed my sexy wife, my hard-on pushed against her communicating my excitement.

She looked down at the bulge in my pants. She squeezed me and smiled. "You should have told me how much you liked this. We could have done this years ago. Give me another hour here and I'll make sure to take care of you, any way you want."

She gave me another squeeze and walked back towards our table.

I went into the bathroom. I needed cold water to splash on my face. I was so hot right now I wasn't sure I could last another hour without coming in my pants. I had told her how much her actions had turned me on and now knew she wouldn't be trying to hide them from me anymore.

I walked back to our table and with each step I took, felt my erection growing. My wife sat there with Jason, laughing with him as he stroked his finger up and down the opening of her blouse between her breasts. Her blouse was open almost to the waist.

I reached the table and sat down. Jason immediately removed his hand from my wife's chest. She grabbed it and placed it flat against her chest, palm down right between her breasts, and then shifted her gaze from him to me. She smiled broadly at me as she slowly moved his hand under her blouse and onto her breast.

I smiled back just as broadly as my erection hidden by the table grew to full length.

She then turned her gaze back to Jason and said, "I have a surprise for you next time we dance."

The shock he had been showing when she moved his hand onto her breast in front of me vanished as he realized I was enjoying this as much as he was.

"Oh? I love surprises. What is it?"

"I'll give you a hint," she said, spreading her knees and placing his other hand on her inner thigh. She looked back over at me, making sure I saw what she was doing as she pushed his hand higher under her skirt.

Her smile widened as did mine the higher his hand went. She blew me a kiss just before she closed her eyes and threw back her head.

She opened her eyes and looked at Jason.

"Ready?" she asked, removing his hands from her body and standing up.

Brian had just come back from the bar with a drink in his hand. My wife grabbed his hand just as he set down his drink and led both men out to the dance floor.

I watched the three of them dancing together, my wife sandwiched between two men. She, with her hands low between the legs of one man, allowed him to play with her breasts. She let her ass dance with the other man.

She glanced over at me, smiled, and then pulled back from Brian just enough to show me his naked cock in her hand. She then turned around and, lifting the back of her skirt, sank her ass onto his groin.

A voice shocked me from the vision in front of me.

"Would you like another?" the cocktail waitress asked.

"Yes, please," I said, shifting my focus away from my throbbing erection.

"Your wife is very hot out there," she said. I looked up at a smiling face looking down at me.

"Yes she is," I replied noticing that the waitress wasn't looking at my face, nor my wife out on the dance floor, but at my erection striving to burst forth from my pants.

"She makes me hot just watching her out there," she said, never moving her eyes.

"Like now?" I asked. We looked out at my wife who was now bent at the waist with her skirt bunched high on her ass. She was grinding her ass hard against Brian, steadying herself with her hands on Jason's hips.

"She's not going too far, or dancing too erotically for this bar, is she?" I asked.

"There haven't been any complaints and I'm enjoying the show as much as you apparently are." She again looked past my face to points lower.

"Just make sure she keeps her clothes on," she added before leaving to get my drink.

My wife was now upright between the two men. Her skirt was still bunched up high, both front and back. Everyone's hands were low. She looked over at me again and mouthed a kiss, then pulled away from Jason to show me his naked cock in her hand.

She then lifted one of her legs to his hip, wrapping it around him. She put one of her arms around his neck for balance as she settled in closer. He bent his knees slightly and she lowered herself onto him then put her other arm around his neck. He now supported almost all of her weight. Her eyes closed.

The waitress came back and set my drink on the table in front of me with an extra napkin. I looked at the writing on it, Nicole and a phone number.

"I get off at two," she said, again looking down. She then grabbed a couple of napkins and reached down. "In case you need these," she said, stroking my cock with the napkins. "If you need any help, just wave my way," she said as she walked away.