Dancing Competitions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had not known that Joan and Michael were in the secret as yet, and if they were not they were in for a pleasant surprise, I thought.

But to my own surprise when they came into the room they were both wearing dressing gowns!

And I was also right when I surmised that they were not yet into the fact that Clive and I were about to be accepted into their circle! This was apparent by Joan exclaiming, "Janice! This is a pleasant surprise! And Clive, too! We knew that you two were becoming an item on this trip, but we did not know that you were swingers, too. And we have known you for such a long time!"

"Yes. When Harry and Linda told us that they would be having some special guests round for the night we had no idea it would be you."

By now Linda had succeeded in removing the main part of my costume, so that all I was now wearing were the transparent knickers.

"But we are so pleased the guests have turned out to be you. I said to Michael whilst we were in the ballroom that I would not mind having a closer look at those knickers you were showing whilst you were dancing," added Joan. "I pointed them out to him as he had not noticed at first!"

"And now we can see them properly!" said Michael with a little excitement in his voice.

"I expect Janice will let you examine them closer if you ask her nicely," quipped Harry. "I was about to do just that when you arrived."

Linda was standing just behind me at this point, and although I was half-expecting her to do something it took me a little by surprise when she deftly pushed her hand down the front of the knickers, palming her hand directly over my pussy, as she said to everyone else, "Look how see-through they are. You can definitely see my hand through them!"

This brought the retort from Michael -- "I prefer what was on view before to being able to see your hand!"

Linda took this as a signal, and immediately pushed them down to my thighs, exposing my pussy lips properly for the first time. I was ready for this, though, and stood proudly facing them all, as Linda now came round for a better look herself.

I was beginning to enjoy myself better than I had done for some time. I had always wanted to act out an act of exhibitionism, and now I had burnt my boats by agreeing to join in this spree I was determined to enjoy it for all I was worth.

"Right, then," I challenged. "You can all see mine -- I want to see all of yours!"

Immediately Michael and Joan shrugged of their dressing gowns, revealing themselves to be completely naked beneath. They had really come prepared! Linda, Harry and Clive were a little slower as they had more to divest, but soon we were all six of us in a state of complete nudity.

After that it became a "free-for all", with no holds (or holes) barred, so to speak. Whereas Clive and I had played with one another, fucked one another, and touched and kissed one another everywhere, last night's capers were now repeated except that there were five others involved instead of just one besides me.

I remember very little of what happened afterwards as the whole night became turmoil in my mind, as so much happened. I remember at one point that I was lying on the bed with one cock in my pussy and another one in my mouth, whilst someone's lips were pinching my nipples. Three at once! I remember finding myself wakening up whilst on the bed, whilst on the floor, on my own, in someone's arms, being fucked, and so on throughout the night.

Luckily Harry and Linda had cancelled their early morning call, so at least we were not disturbed by any maid appearing suddenly to find us in the state we were.

But when it came to returning to our own rooms, as we had to check out that morning, Joan and Michael were all right -- they had their dressing gowns. Clive was all right -- he just dressed again. But I doubted if it would be right to walk through the hotel corridor wearing my dress from the previous day -- that would have given too much away. Anyway, I was able to borrow a dressing gown from Linda, and so Clive and I made our way back to our room where we dressed sufficiently for breakfast, returning afterwards to re-pack.

The coach was waiting for us, and as luck would have it the rear seat was vacant - the "back seat" usually sought after by couples who were not averse to a little sexual play whilst on the road.

Clive and I sat there on one side, and to my delight we were joined almost immediately by Joan and Michael, who told the next couple seeking it that they had promised to hold it for Harry and Linda.

So for our journey home Clive and I were able to pet undisturbed, the only ones able to see without deliberately trying to look being Joan and Michael. Not that we did much petting. We were too worn out from last night, but we did cuddle together close than we would normally have done all the way home.

But on bidding farewell to the rest of the party when we finally arrived I did have a sobering thought. How would I face the next private lessons with Michael and Joan, and with Harry and Linda? How should I behave when they came? I looked at Clive and remembered how right and proper he had behaved after that first time. But would the other four behave in the same way? I decided that it was not use worrying about that, but to face up to the fact that I would just have to wait and see.

12