Dancing for Money

Story Info
No choice but to dance for money.
1.8k words
4.11
63.4k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy!

Oh God, no.

Just over the threshold I freeze, squeezing my eyes shut for a split second and a wave of dizziness hits. When I open them again, I see Tommy in the chair.

Blindfolded. THANK GOD!

What do I DO?!

Everything inside me answers; GET OUT, RUN!

The guys in the room are watching me, already undressing me with their eyes. Not difficult to do since I stand here in my raincoat, heels and underwear. Adrenaline is pumping fast through my body and gives me the shakes. I'm freaking out as shivers run up my spine.

"Hhh!" a shaky huff of air is forced out through my mouth; a breath I had no memory of holding.

Can I do this?

Breathing in deeply I work to take control of my nerves but spots dance in my vision as I grow lightheaded.

It seems I stood inside the door a bit too long because Jake, Tommy's long-time friend, steps forward. My stomach drops, I'm sure he's going to yell - WHAT THE FUCK! But, with my hood up and the upper portion of my face painted in an intricate silvery mask, his eyes are (naturally) drawn to my breasts, framed by my open coat.

"So, sweetheart, are we going to do this or what?" Jakes words are a bit slurred and his eyes glassy and his question seems to reflect the impatience in the room. He really hasn't lifted his eyes above my neck... Huh!

We need the money, DAMN IT! There is no choice. Oh god! We NEED the money now!

I swallow hard. My nipples tighten, pebbling up with all the attention. A melting heat spreads low in my body. What the hell is wrong with me?! I've always been attracted to Tommy, it's true. But this is messed up.

No choice.

As I launch myself forward my eyes adjusting to darkened room, my response to Jake's question comes out low and husky, "Keep your pants on Romeo, I'll set up and we'll get the party started." God! What if they recognize my voice! Nervously I check for any signs but the mood remains boisterous. The scrap of lace between my thighs is going damp.

I strut over to the far wall where the stereo system is set up and nearly drop my player as I try to dock it and pull up the playlist.

Allowing my coat to slide off my arms, I turn toward the room. The guys are pulling chairs over on each side of Tommy's recliner.

Remnants of an earlier poker game sit in the other corner of the room just in front of the bar that's lined with empty bottles. My reflection in the mirrors behind the bar seems alien - the neon lights cast a glow on my skin and turn my lacy silver bra and panties an icy shade of blue.

The music starts slow and sexy and I walk over to Tommy.

Jesus, God!

He seems so big as I kneel down before him. Swallowing hard, I sit back on the metal heals of my stilettos.

I reach out my trembling hands and the pads of my fingers touch his calves; I run them up the soft worn material of his jeans. My eyes dart up to his face, I can't help but check to make sure he's unable to see beneath the blindfold.

Pushing up, I gasp when my nipples accidently graze his knees and I slide my hands to the inside of his thighs.

Tommy's mouth kicks up on the side in a small smirk - I grind my teeth and flex my fingers over his heavy, muscular legs.

I'll give you something to smirk about...

Smoothing my hands up onto his growing shaft, I rake my nails against the head of his cock.

God! It's wide.

My hands shake and Tommy groans with a soft chuckle.

If he only knew who was touching him.

I pop the button on his jeans and pull the zipper down slowly, just a bit, freeing his cock. It juts up inside his boxer briefs. "Yes!" He hisses as leans back and splays his legs open a bit further.

My fingers run up his hard stomach, I lean in and nip at the head of his shaft. Tommy jumps, groans; and his friends' laughter roars in my ears.

As his cock continues to grow in length an impulse to pull his underwear down, to see it bare, seizes me. A nauseous-guilt follows, hits me square in the chest coiling like a spring and locking my muscles.

A gush of moisture floods my center.

How can I be so nervous yet feel so fucking hot at the same time?!

The guys are groaning, laughing and making comments about my sweet, tight little ass and my smooth skin - and what they would like to do to it.

Running my hands up Tommy's chest is pure pleasure, something I've only day-dreamed about (too many times). His pecks are hard and I pay attention to his flat male nipples. They bead up and I pinch them briefly, which earns me another ruff groan from Tommy.

I remove my hands from his chest and lever myself up to a standing position. For the benefit of the guys in the room, I sway sexily to the music and spread my stance a bit to give them a good look.

God, this feels naughty!

Stepping up, I place my feet on either side of Tommy in the seat of the chair, his warm hands wrap around my ankles anchoring me. As I grind my hips in a circular motion my core heats up, sensations zing straight to my clit.

Tommy's nose flares, he takes in my hot scent.

God! The tension is getting hard to manage. This feeling takes hold, foreign and so overwhelming. A gnawing, growing need. I want... something, someone to slam up into me. Oh my god. One hard thrust to set me off - relieve the pressure, some of the ache.

Tommy's head is angled up, as though he's looking at me. It's unnerving.

His strong jaw flexes. I run my fingers lightly down the sides of his face, taking care not to move the blindfold. He's incredibly good looking. My thumb traces his heavy lower lip.

The guys in the room are shouting what they want me to do to him.

"Rub that wet pussy in his face!"

"Put that sweet clit in his mouth honey!"

I lift my foot onto the low back of the chair next to Tommy's head, it positions my pussy level with his mouth. Tingles run up my thighs. I'm so fucking turned on.

His breath brushes by my skin and against my cleft. Suddenly he shifts forward and opens his mouth. I jump as Tommy's lips and teeth nibble at my pussy through the satiny material of my panties. His warm hands glide up my legs to wrap around my thighs, pulling me down against his face.

Jesus, God!

I'm gasping for air and grinding against my best friend's brother's face.

He's found my clit, mouthing it with his teeth through his lips.

Oh! Oh god, YES!

My eyes flutter shut, my hands raise up to my head and I arch into his mouth.

The volume of voices in the room nearly eclipses the music, my thoughts turn to mush. Tommy's fingers flex on my thighs and move to my ass.

Jake yells, "Fuck Yeah! Eat that pussy!"

It shakes me out of my trance. At that moment, Tommy's tongue slips up the side of my thong, underneath to my wet slit.

HOLY CHRIST!

He uses his teeth to move the scrap of fabric exposing my shaven lips. He pushes his face into my pussy licking and sucking. A long low moan is forced up my throat.

Oh my GOD, I'm DYING to come.

Watching Tommy down the length of my body, stroking his tongue into my pussy sends lightning sensations through my crease. His hands lift up moving toward the blindfold and my stomach jumps up my throat. NO!

"Not yet handsome" a strangled whisper from my mouth.

Jesus! I'm an idiot! What am I going to do when he takes off the blindfold?!

My inner voice is shouting now... RUN! RUN you MORON!

I bring my foot down off the back of the chair, intending to do just that, but Tommy pulls down on my hips and I land on my knees with my bare pussy on his very hard impressive erection.

Tommy leans down to take my mouth with his and I taste myself on his tongue.

He's kissing me! "Mmmmm." a low, slow sound emanates from my chest. With his hands on my hips he takes control, steals my breath. I'm so worked up, so scared, the room begins to turn gray.

Tommy lifts me up and grinds me against his shaft. He throws his head back and I'm able to suck in the air I need.

I put my hands behind me to pull his off my hips but he mistakes my intentions and moves his to the closure of my lacy bra. My fingers grip his shoulders to push off his lap but he pulls the flimsy covering away and I'm exposed to the room.

"Give me your nipple" his voice is hoarse. He grinds me down on his dick again, my hips buck involuntarily.

His big hands wrap around my back and arch me up for his mouth. When his lips touch my nipple they part and suck me inside. FUCK!

The feel of his cotton covered cock rubbing my exposed pussy nearly sets me off. We press, grind, drag and buck over and over. Soon his length works past the band of his shorts, each time we rub against each other it pulls them down further.

Whoa! The pull of his mouth on my nipple creates a hollow ache.

NO!

I can feel the bare head of his cock on my clit. WHAT am I DOING!

A white hot flush runs up my neck, my limbs feel like jell-o and he drags me back down his length again.

My brain is consumed with the mind blowing way it feels to slide up and down the front of his cock. Somewhere in my head I'm aware Tommy is reaching down between us, but my eyes are closed my head is thrown back and my teeth are clenched as I ride him in front of our audience.

"God damn it! Help me out here guys!". It was all the warning I had.

I am lifted up briefly and slammed back down onto his shaft.

He rams up inside me, stuffing me full. He is so far up inside me he touches something that sets off an electric shock inside my core.

HOLY MOTHER - FUCK YES!!

I sob, "Don't stop. PLEASE don't stop!" I beg.

Tommy uses his teeth on my nipple and hammers into me, grinding my clit on his shaft and I fly apart.

I'm obliterated.

My lungs seize as sparks zing through my body in waves - it's impossible to breath.

I black out.