Dancing In The Dark

Story Info
Three friends take toys into the movie theatre.
1.6k words
4.25
75.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
604 Followers

This is part of an ongoing series of stories. It can be enjoyed by itself but if you would like to read the first three editions, go to my profile and read: Marte's Challenge No. 1, Marte's Challenge No. 2, and Marte's Challenge Becomes Passion.

I woke up the next morning and was in shock. A day ago I was nervous about a massage from Terra and as of this morning I had two of the greatest sessions of oral sex I had ever experienced. I was in a state of confusion. Was I in love with Terra or was it just great sex? I told my friend how the challenge went and he had a great idea. For once, I was excited about a challenge.

I called Cindy up and told her to come over as soon as she could. Terra was showering as I prepared breakfast for the three of us. When Cindy arrived she wanted to know how the challenge had went. I let Terra tell her the story as we ate breakfast. The entire time Terra was telling the story Cindy’s face was glowing. I was getting turned on again just listening to Terra tell her about my last challenge and I could tell the other girls were as well.

When we were done eating I told them I had plans for us all. They wanted to know what kind of plans but I was keeping them in suspense. I told them we were going down the hill to make a purchase and then go see a movie. They both looked at me kind of funny then said okay.

We hopped into my Expedition and began driving down the hill. Both the girls pestering me as to what this was all about the entire trip down the hill. They told me that they would tickle me until I peed myself when we got back to my house if I didn’t tell them what was up, so I gave in knowing they would tickle me until I peed.

I told them that we were going to an adult store to get them shells of their own. They both started hooting and hollering. I had never been to an adult store myself and was amazed at all the toys and gadgets there was inside this place. After looking around for a while, the girls got a shell each and we headed to the movie theatre.

On the way there I explained to them that we were all going to wear a shell during the movie, only we had to each give the controls of the shell to someone else. We were all already excited and greatly anticipating this challenge.

When we entered the movie we picked a seat way up top and off to the right side. The theatre had stadium seating so we had plenty of room to move around. We picked seats just two rows before the cut off of the third level. There was no one around us for a couple of rows and the theatre was only half packed for this afternoon matinee. We picked a comedy so that people wouldn’t get suspicious at us laughing and joking around.

We all turned our shells on low and then handed the controls over to someone else. I gave my control to Terra, Cindy took Terra’s control and I took Cindy’s control. The cords on the controls were about three feel long, which allowed me to have Cindy’s control. Cindy was sitting on the far inside and Terra sat next to her. I sat on the outside, that there were about three seats next to me before the end of the row. We put our jackets on our laps to hide the wires. We were all wearing jeans, which caused the shells to be pressed firmly against our pussies as we sat. My body began to warm up as the credits began to roll at the beginning of the movie.

Terra acted as if she were already on the verge of an orgasm. Cindy and I both smacked her on each shoulder as we laughed. Terra turned my shell up to medium. I gasp and responded by doing the same to Cindy’s shell, which she in turn did to Terra’s shell. I could tell it was going to be a chain reaction to whatever someone else did already.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensations of the shell’s vibrations around my entire pussy. I could feel myself getting wet. I could feel my clit growing harder and harder as the shell manipulated me. I moved my body a bit, trying to find the most comfortable position. Terra whispered, “This is awesome you guys.”

I could hear the heaviness of her breathing as she talked. Cindy and I both agreed with her.

“This is going to be one awesome movie!” Cindy chimed in.

We all laughed and I replied, “We will enjoy this movie a lot more then everyone else, that is for sure.”

I wondered to myself just how horny the other two were and if they were as turned on as I was at this time. Cindy turned Terra’s shell down and Terra asked, “What did you do that for?”

Cindy laughed and said, “I don’t want you to cumm before the movie is even started.”

Terra turned mine down as well and I waited a minute or so before I finally turned Cindy’s shell down as well.

“About time Marte!” Cindy commented.

We all laughed. My ribs were hurting from laughing so much. My nipples were aching and my clit was throbbing as the shell slowly, torturously hummed around my pussy. I was concentrating as much as I could on the movie when Terra slowly reached over and pinched my right nipple through my sweatshirt.

My body straightened up and I smacked her hand away. I gave her a scolding look as the other two laughed. The pinch shot a bolt of electricity down to my clit and made my body tingle. As strange as it was, my right nipple now missed the sensation of her pinching fingers. I crossed my arms covering my breasts and gently pinched my own nipples. Terra must have been watching me because she turned my shell up to medium speed and put her hand on my inner thigh.

I closed my eyes and let out a soft moan as the more intense waves ran through me. My breathing jumped and I could feel an orgasm building slowly inside me. I turned Cindy’s shell up to medium as well and she responded by doing the same to Terra. We were all breathing heavily now and it was very exciting to hear both of them in their excited state at the same time as me. Terra leaned over and breathed heavily into my ear causing my shoulders to shrug and me to moan.

She softly whispered, “I want you to cumm for me Marte. I want to hear your soft whimpers. Hearing you turns me on so much.”

I wanted to tell her to shut up but I didn’t. I just pushed her head away from me and let out a soft moan. I looked over at Cindy. Her eyes were closed and she had the greatest look of ecstasy written across her face.

I could tell that they were getting as close to having an orgasm as I was. The thought of their pussies being soaked and their clits throbbing like mine was turning me on even more. Listening to their heavy breathing was so hot. I was burning up. Our hips were all rocking on our seats. I could hear both of them moaning softly along with me. It was like a beautiful harmony of birds singing.

Terra, being the brat that she is, turned my shell off. My body collapsed in my chair and I gave her a death look. She simply smiled at me. I in turn shut Cindy’s shell off and she shut Terra’s off. We all giggled as we sat there looking at each other in a heightened state of arousal.

Terra looked over at me and said softly, “I could tear those jeans off of you and eat you right now Marte.”

I blushed and smacked her on the arm again. I honestly felt the same way about her too but I wasn’t going to admit it. Terra then looked over at Cindy and said, “Can I eat you instead?”

Cindy retorted, “I am sorry Terra but I don’t get into females that way. Nice try though”

Terra looked at me and said, “Get her more excited. I bet I can change her mind.”

We all just giggled before turning our attention to the movie for a little while. I wasn’t sure what was even going on in the movie because I hadn’t been paying attention to it at all.

I turned Cindy’s shell on high and the other two followed. Our bodies began dancing in rhythm with each other as the shell vibrated through our bodies to our souls. My clit was throbbing to the point that I almost began fingering it myself. Our moans were getting louder and louder. I am not sure if anyone heard us in the back but we were all squirming and dancing in our seats. I could feel Terra’s leg shaking against mine. The thought of her being on the same passion plane as me ran chills down my spine. I heard Terra and Cindy moaning and I began joining in.

A very intense orgasm swept across my body and theirs soon followed. We all lay back on our seats gasping for air. We all turned the shell off and looked at each other. All of our faces were glowing with happiness. The end credits of the movie began rolling and I hadn’t watched more than a few minutes of it, yet it was one of the best movies I have ever seen.

storytyme
storytyme
604 Followers