Dancing In The Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Ooo Sweetie—that feels SO good!" Rose bellowed. Naomi continued lapping Rose's sopping cunt with her tongue as she finger fucked her asshole. As Rose reached her fucking pinnacle, her cum juice filled Naomi's mouth. Rose came so profusely she could no longer contain herself and peed in Naomi's mouth, and Naomi drank every drop of Rose's sweet pee before saving a little in her mouth to drop and kiss into Rose's.

'Oh you sweet honey love-bitch—drinking my sweet pee and saving some for me!' Rose said between exchanging pee-seasoned kisses with Naomi.

Naomi, totally permeated with her first gal fucking session, said nothing as she straddled Rose's face with her musky wet ass and pussy.

"Eat me you fucking mature whore!" Naomi commanded. She bent her firm ass completely over to expose her perfectly rounded asshole and cunt lips for Rose. Rose not only ate Naomi out, but spanked her hot ass into a peachy red. Her long tongue lunged deep into Naomi's asshole as she finger-fucked her dripping wet pussy. They were in a 69-position for at least an hour, bringing each other to countless orgasms with splashes of sweet cum juice that now glazed and dribbled their faces. Naomi reciprocated the unexpected golden shower a few times and gave Rose several servings of her sweet pee as Rose nibbled her large clit dry to drain every drop from her luscious hole.

They ended their fucking by grinding their well-spent mature pussies together to climax their evening with cunt-lip kisses and screams of ecstasy as their sticky twats exploded with nectar into the early morning hours.

It was about 2:00 a.m. and as Naomi and Rose totally naked and sweat-beaded flesh lie warm and cuddled, they kissed and held each other, softly talking and drifting in and out of sleep.

'Remember when you held me on the plane?" Naomi asked Rose between one of many soft wet kisses, "I nearly jumped out of my seat when I saw your huge aroused nipple."

"You should have let me put my nipple in your mouth...might have stopped you from crying!" Rose joked.

"Oh, like this?" and Naomi raised her torso up above Rose so her boobs were right above Rose's mouth. Rose instinctively opened her mouth, and as she was about to suck, Naomi softly requested, 'No honey, just the tip of your tongue..."

The tip of Rose's tongue danced in a sultry way on the tip of Naomi's nipples, and her cum fountain ran once again, starting many more fucking sessions that lasted until the sun peeked over the ocean-laden horizon.

12