Dancing In the Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ProxyBlack
ProxyBlack
47 Followers

"Shit..." she groaned. "Slow down, boy. There's no rush."

"Maybe not," he laughed, "but you taste just too good."

And he went right back to tasting that sweetness, though he did slow things down a bit. Licking and tasting, he worked his way upward toward her butt, then paused... and moved on, loving her gasp as he began teasing and probing at the puckered little knot of her asshole.

"Hungry, huh? Not that I'm gonna complaiooohhh..."

Sparrow's cheeky sounding tone dissolved as he slipped a finger into her, the tightness of her pussy gripping it hard as he pumped it slowly in and out. After a minute he added another, getting them good and coated with her wetness whilst she started breathing more heavily as he pushed her closer the edge.

"How you doing up there?"

"Oh, not to bad," Sparrow replied. "There's quite a good view of the beach from here, if you happen to get ahhhfuck!"

The fact he'd taken his fingers from her snatch and pressed one slowly against, then into, her asshole seemed to have put her off what she had been saying.

"Bastard," she groaned, and Jack just laughed. Letting the finger inside her slip out again, he brushed his lips across the smooth skin of her butt, then got to his feet. Over her shoulder, Sparrow watched him, then grinned as she saw him reach down and free himself properly from his jeans.

"About time," she muttered.

Jack grinned back, stroking himself as he stepped close, lining the blunt head of his shaft up with her waiting cunt. When she pushed her hips back, encouraging him to take that last step, he rubbed himself along the length of her slit, getting his cock good and smeared with the wetness that made her folds glisten.

With one hand on Sparrow's hip, he looked up and met her eyes, smiling as he gave himself a few more strokes. Bottom lip caught in her teeth, she looked back, her whole face shining with eagerness. Laying his shaft against her clit, Jack rubbed his length across it a couple of times, savouring the way Sparrow went a bit glassy-eyed at the sensations it sent through her, then he pressed himself against her hot entrance and pushed inside.

"God..." he groaned, burying himself inside her tight wetness as deeply as he could. As his cock filled her, Sparrow moaned as well, and Jack quickly put his hands on her waist just in case as her body tensed for second. When she relaxed, she blew out a long breath and giggled.

"That was a nice one," she smiled back at him. "Wanna give me another?"

By way of an answer, Jack slipped a hand down between her legs, brushing a fingertip across the hard nub at the top of her sex, then drew his hips back so he could thrust into her again. As he began to pump into her, Sparrow took a hand off of the boat's rail, spreading it over one of her hanging breasts and tugging at the stiff peak. With each thrust, Jack teased at her clit, and it didn't take long before another orgasm shivered through her, the walls of her cunt gripping him like a vice.

"There you go," he laughed, and Sparrow gasped something incoherent back at him. Once her body had relaxed a bit, Jack took hold of her waist with both hands, and slammed himself deeply into her, dragging a hoarse cry from her throat. Bracing herself against the rail, Sparrow tipped her head back and let out a long, gasping moan as he pounded into her hard and fast, pushing them both deeper into a realm of pure pleasure.

Each and every time he drove his cock into her, balls swinging with the force of his thrusting, he felt a tightness gathering inside him, a clear warning that he wasn't far from the edge himself. When Sparrow tensed and shivered for a third time, the way her pussy clamped down on him was almost too much, and he had to stop for a moment to catch his breath.

"Sparrow," he gasped, "I'm not gonna last much longer..."

"'S okay," she murmured, still getting herself back together again after yet another orgasm. A moment later, she pulled her hips away from him, straightening up and turning to face him. Or that had been the idea, anyway. When Jack's shaft slipped out of her, her legs trembled enough that she nearly lost her balance, and he had to move quickly to catch her.

"Oops," she giggled.

"You okay?"

"Mm-hm."

And to prove it, she popped a quick kiss on the tip of his nose, then dropped herself down to her knees. Jack couldn't help the grin that formed on his lips, and when Sparrow looked up at him, she wore just as big a smile.

Cupping his sack in one hand, she wrapped the other around the base of his dick. Leaning forward, she flicked her tongue across the tip, and Jack gasped at the jolt the touch sent through him. With a string of clear precum hanging between her lips and the head of his shaft, Sparrow grinned up at him again, then lowered her head to wrap those lips around him.

Humming in pleasure at the taste of her own juices on his shaft, her cheeks hollowed a bit as she sucked him deep into her mouth. As she moved her head back and forth, Jack bit back a groan at the combination of wetness, heat, and the way her tongue pressed against his shaft.

"Shit," he gasped. "I'm gonna..."

Sparrow's response was to shove her head forward, shoving his cock as far into her mouth as it would go, and it felt like the moment it hit the hack of her throat, the building pressure in his balls erupted. With a cry, he grabbed her shoulders, body going rigid as spurts of cum jetted into her mouth. When he came back to his senses, Sparrow was grinning up at him, stroking his thigh gently as she used a fingertip to delicately scoop up the drops of semen that had escaped her lips.

"Not bad," she said cheerfully, then made something of a show of licking her finger clean. "For a start."

"For a start?" Jack said shakily. "I'm going to need a drink after that -- and a lie down."

"Works for me."

Rising to her feet, Sparrow pressed herself against him, breasts squashed against his chest as she gave him a thoroughly evil little grin.

"That way I can ride you until you beg for mercy."

-[::]-

Walking in through his apartment door once again, Jack smiled to himself at the fact he'd been perhaps a little... distracted at work that day. The previous night had been pretty damned memorable, once it had finally ended. Hell, it was probably good that it had all been virtual, really, given the state he'd have been in after Sparrow had decided she was through with him.

"Good evening, Jack," his household AI greeted him, and he gave it a cheerful "Hi" back as he dumped his jacket and headed into the kitchen. It took a few minutes for the fresh coffee he set brewing to be ready, but once it was, he found himself looking down at the dark liquid, smiling to himself at the thought of how closely it matched the shade of Sparrow's skin.

"Jack," the AI said, interrupting his musing. "You have visitors."

That was something of a surprise, and he frowned to himself in puzzlement as he headed to the front door, coffee mug in hand. When he opened the door, that feeling became something a whole lot more as he took in the sight of two men in uniform standing there. Something struck him as a bit odd about what he was looking at, but he was kind of preoccupied by wondering why representatives of the UN Peacekeeper forces were calling at his appointment. His sudden nervousness spiked more when they both silently produced ID, then one of them -- the senior one, by the markings on his uniform, broke the silence.

"Mr. Terrence. May we come in?"

"Uhh..." was about the best Jack could manage, but he stepped aside to let them come through the door. Whatever the hell they were here for, he vaguely doubted they wanted to discuss it on the doorstep, and his mother had managed to get enough manners to stick that his reflex was to go along and let them in.

"Thank you," the officer said, then smiled slightly. "Before you have a heart attack, sir, I can assure you that you're not in trouble. We simply have a minor mystery that we believe you can help us with."

"Um... Okay?"

That feeling something was off kept nagging at him, finally breaking through and getting noticed when the other officer held up what he'd been carrying.

Flowers. Fresh ones, too. And quite a pretty arrangement, if his uneducated sense was any judge.

"We were wondering why you've been sent flowers by the operational management AI of the SDV Sparrowhawk."

For a few moments, Jack's brain pretty much went blank as he tried to process what he'd just heard. Somewhat numbly, he reached out and took the card attached to the flowers, looking at it in confusion as he read what had been printed there.

Thanks for the fun, lover boy. I'll call you when I'm back in port :)

He could almost hear the flirtatious tone of her musical accent, and he simply burst out laughing as his mind tried to connect last night's antics with the idea he'd shared them with the computer that ran a multi-billion dollar deep space warship. It wasn't a good fit, even if he had thought what had happened was just a little too good to be true.

"I am nowhere near drunk enough to answer that question," he muttered absently, then looked up again to meet the somewhat knowing expression both of the men were aiming his way. "And if you want more details than that, you'll have to asked the lady herself."

If they dared, he thought to himself.

"To be honest, Mr Terrence," the one who'd been holding the flowers said, speaking for the first time, "You pretty much just told us what we wanted to know. This isn't the first time something like this has happened."

"First time she's sent flowers, though," his colleague put in dryly.

Jack considered this, and didn't find it all that reassuring. Then he remembered what had happened before he'd logged out and awoken on his couch the night before, and decided he honestly didn't much care. Especially not when he read the card again.

"You gonna do this again if she follows through on this?" he asked, holding up the card and assuming they'd read it.

"Hell no," the officer who'd first spoken said quickly. "We may work for Military Intelligence, sir, but there are some things we just do not need to know."

ProxyBlack
ProxyBlack
47 Followers
12