Dancing in the Moonlight

Story Info
At college, Ethan meets a sexy girl with a secret.
666 words
2.13
45k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat across the table from her and watched her. Her face filled with concentration as she read from her English Literature text book, she looked beautiful and sexy. Ethan had always been attracted to blondes... he found they were better lovers and always horny! She was no exception with her shoulder length curly, blonde hair and big blue eyes. She was tall and curvy with huge breasts and big hips. He licked his lips as he imagined gripping onto those hips as her fucked her brains out.

Although he had never spoke to this buxom beauty he had watched her constantly. They had no classes together as she majored in English Literature and he majored in Music but he knew that she always went to the library straight after class and made sure he was there too.

He woke from his daydream to find her looking up at him. "Hi...my name is Anya. Are you alright?? You look pretty out of it." She smiled a beautiful and cheeky smile that made his cock go harder than it ever had before. "Uh...Hi...yeah I'm fine, just thinking. My name is Ethan"

They talked for a while then met each day like this. He discovered that she was a stripper at night to make extra money and she invited him to one of her shows. He immediately agreed to this and couldn't wait to see her sexy body.

When the show began her body was no disappointment. She rocked to the music and shimmied over to him, wiggling her hips towards him. She sat on his lap, straddling him and rubbed her breasts in his face. She smiled when she saw the bulge between his legs getting bigger. On her knees in front of him she started to unzip his pants and pull them down. Although he was shocked he didn't resist and moved his body to help her. People stared at the couple and did not look away. She took his erect cock in her hands and put it into her mouth, sucking it. She throated him and he thrust it in and out faster and faster. She kept sucking and sucking until he came and she swallowed it all. He shot his hot seed into her mouth in huge, long waves and looked up at him gratefully.

She stripped her clothes off fully and danced for him. Many other men walked over, hoping to get a closer look of the action but they got more than they had bargained for. She danced over to them and let them touch her body and enjoyed the feeling of being used for sex. All the while Ethan watched. Fully naked Anya strutted her stuff for the drooling men. A very tall and big guy lifted her up with one arm while he unzipped his jeans with the other. She turned around in his arms and wrapped her legs fully around him. Kissing him passionately on the lips she let him push his huge dick into her tight, wet pussy and straight up inside her. She humped against him as he fucked her hard. She knew he was only using her for sex and loved the feeling of being used.

Moaning loudly in pleasure she got off him and let another stripper ride him. She ran over to an older guy who looked in his mid fifties and asked him to fuck her. He grabbed her and lay her on the floor then lay on top of her. Pushing his huge member up her she gasped in pleasure. Anya had always loved sex with older men. He roughly grabbed her breasts and pinched her nipples. She arched her back in pleasure and spread her thighs wider. The sexy guy grunted in pleasure as he shagged her.

Around the strip club people fucked. Women pleasured each other and men. Ethan looked around as he fucked a girl up her ass and thought " I think I'll be coming here again."