Dancing In The Rain Ch. 01

Story Info
Rain brings us together again.
12.5k words
4.6
134.7k
57
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bentig04
bentig04
208 Followers

One Cold Rainy Night:

When I woke up that morning, it dawned to me immediately that it was the end of one chapter of my young life. From tomorrow I would embark into a new one. However, at that time I did not have any clues whatsoever how later events of that day would totally change my life forever.

I was 19 and was indeed very lucky to get admission in the famous IT college in southern India, many considered this to be as good as any well known western IT college, if not better. I was leaving home for the first time in my life and my flight was tomorrow.

Not that I was going out of the country but it was still about 500 kilometer from our city. My mother actually did all the necessary shopping and packing for me. I knew it would be very hard on her to let me go, but she was sporting a brave demeanor, at least from outside.

"Honey, your grandma wants to see you again before you leave." My mother told me at the breakfast table.

"I saw her only two weeks ago." I protested, "I've so many things to do, before I leave."

My father chimed in. "Son, you are her only grandson and if you don't see her she would get ill. And you know how that would look."

I instantly recognized his point.

I loved my maternal grandma, my only living grandparents, very much but sometimes she could be overbearing. However, I realized I had no other choice but to visit her again. My grandma lived in a small town about two hours drive from our city on a good day.

After breakfast father left for his business as usual.

Mother and I decided we'd finish up our chores in the morning and leave for grandma's house around three that afternoon. Our plan was to be back by ten that night.

Someone up in the sky probably laughed at our plan.

It was month of January, supposedly the coldest month of the year. But it had been unusually warm winter so far. Newspapers and TV shows were writing and talking about global warming and changes in weather patterns everyday.

Temperature was so mild, I was comfortable doing all my chores wearing only tee shirt and jeans.

We took off in our car around three O'clock. However, in our busy hectic day, either one of us forgot to check the weather forecast.

I was still in my tee shirt and jeans, she had very light cardigan over her saree. "You should have worn a jacket or sweater." She told me.

"We'll be in and out, Ma." I assured her.

The road turned narrower after fifty miles out of the town and traffic became sparse. I traveled on this road so many times, I knew every curves and bends along the way. There was hardly any localities along side this not so traveled road.

Our trip towards grandma's house was very uneventful. We both remained very quiet most part during the trip, thinking of our impending separation.

Mother and I had been very close, almost like friends. The third member of our family, my father was always busy with his business. He had become even more aloof and distant after his surgery last year. But he was a very good provider.

I was sure my mother was dreading our separation, more than she led me to believe.

Grandma, as usual was ecstatic to see us. She hugged and kissed us affectionately. She had arranged a feast for us and forced me to eat more than I should have. Somehow, she thought I would not have good foods where I was going and her delicious foods would stay with me forever.

As it always happened, we were late leaving grandma's house. Once on the road we realized the whether had changed for the worse. Dark clouds had gathered over us and lightning were flashing from one end of sky to another. The wind had shifted to north was howling across our windows. A cold front had finally appeared from the Himalayas. The temperature had dropped at least by 30 degrees.

She looked at me with concern. "Do you think we should go back?"

"No," I replied with my youthful vigor, which often synonym for stupidity, "it's only two hours drive. We'd be home before the storm arrives."

"Okay, if you say so, but please drive carefully, son." She warned me.

There was practically no traffic on the road and I was making good time. But I had to slow down once the rain started pouring down. Rain in winter was very unusual in this part of the world.

"Watch out!" My mother screamed.

I saw it too. There were two dark yellow lights glowing right in the middle of the road. It was probably a runaway domestic cow or a wild deer. I was able to slow down and veered the steering to avoid a direct collision with the animal. But could not stop the car as it slid off the road along the slope of the highway. Lucky for us it hit a pool of mud and water softening the crash. Then it came to a complete stop.

"Are you alright, Ma?" I leaned over and asked her.

"Yes, I think so. You?" She was understandably shaken up quite a bit.

"I am fine." By saying that I tried to restart the car but it would not respond.

Water began to sip into the front passenger cabin from the bottom. Realizing that front part of the car was sinking I urgently told her. "We've to get out of here now."

It had started raining heavily now. It was cold and soggy. We were caught between a rock and a hard place. However, there was no other option but to leave the car.

I took her hand and climbed up on the road in the cold pouring rain. In the flashing light of lightening, I could detect a very shabby shack few feet away. It looked like a five star hotel to me at that time. We took shelter there. It was a temporary shack, built very poorly with bamboo sticks and some corrugated tin sheets. Looking around inside I saw a very rickety bench and an equally rickety table. It probably served as tea stall for the workers when this road was being constructed. It gave us protection from the rain, but not much from the howling wind.

We both were shivering and our teeth were clattering in the cold.

"Call your father on your cell phone." She told me.

I fumbled for the phone in my pocket. "Oh, shit, Ma, it's in the car."

She did not get upset. "Okay, okay don't panic. We'll think of something." Mother was as usual more comforting and forgiving than I deserved to be for my stupidity.

I felt awful for leaving the phone in the car. It must have drowned by now.

Then I heard a sound of car or truck roaring in. I need to do something positive, I thought and ran out in the rain hoping to stop it. But I was too late. The truck roared passed me without even slowing down.

Mother did not like my running around and trying to stop the vehicle. "Son, I would be very careful who I try to stop. I heard terrible stories about these truck drivers." She reprimanded me.

"Okay, Ma."

"Do you have the car keys with you?" She asked.

"Yes."

"I think there are some blankets in the trunk. We need to go get them and get out of this wet cloths soon before catching pneumonia."

"I'll get them." I volunteered quickly.

"No, hold on, I'll go with you too."

Rain and wind both had subsided a little bit as we stepped out. We saw the car had submerged halfway. The back of the car was still out. I carefully opened the trunk and found one blanket and a bed sheet. I also saw some phone books in the trunk.

"Take the phone books too." She said. I had no clue what she wanted them for but took two the fat ones with me.

Back in our shelter she stood at one end of the table. "Help me take this thing off." She asked me.

The top of the table was one long piece of solid wood, not more than three foot wide and about 6 foot long. It came off real easy. She asked me to put it down on the ground.

I soon realized what she was up to. She was making a temporary bed for us.

She placed the bed sheet over the piece of wood, covering it completely. After that she placed the phone books at the end like pillows. Finally she threw the blanket on her makeshift bed. Then she turned around and told me in a real calm voice, "Now, take your cloths off."

I was totally shocked. "What?" I almost screamed.

"No time for modesty or shyness. If you don't get out of these wet things you'll catch pneumonia." She paused for a second and ordered me again, "Now get out of your wet clothes quickly and get in under the blanket."

I perfectly understood her reasoning. Beside it was dark and thank god, the lightening had become sporadic. I quickly stripped and got under the blanket as she wanted.

"Underwear too." She demanded. I took my last piece of clothing and handed it over to her.

She rinsed the water out of my wet clothing and placed them on the bench hoping that they would dry.

"What about you Ma?" I asked.

"I'll do the same. Now turn around."

It was very dark like I said, but I still turned away from her direction. I heard noises of her getting undressed. Very soon she joined me under the blanket. I became very rigid, because there was, may be only about an inch gap between our bodies. I tried my best not to accidentally touch her.

I read a story that one king was sick with cold and could not stay warm. So, his people put two young women on his sides. And the ailing king's life was saved as he warmed up real soon by the heat provided by the combined bodies of the young women.

I felt very awkward at first for lying down naked next to my naked mother. But soon my awkwardness was gone as my body slowly warmed up.

"Ma, it was a wonderful idea." I praised her wholeheartedly.

She laughed. "They don't teach you these things at school, do they? Now try to get some sleep."

I woke up in the middle of the night not knowing what time it was. The howling of the wind had stopped. The lighting was not running across the sky anymore. At a distance I heard hollering of some coyotes. But that was not the reason I woke up.

I felt a hand on my dick. It was completely hard and a very soft hand was stroking my hard on. I was afraid to move. Was it a dream? Without moving I pinched my thighs lightly.

No question, I was up and my mother was stroking my cock. Her hand tried to spread my little opening at the tip of dick head and was rubbing my pre-cum on my entire head. She was making my pointy dick head slippery with my own juice.

Then I heard movement on her side. Without opening my eyes I realized she was getting up. I felt a momentary chill as the blanket shifted from my upper body down to my groins. Then I felt the most amazing sensation of my entire life. A very moist, very soft and very hot thing slid over my manhood and slowly engulfed it completely. Soon I felt the touch her groin over mine. I felt the outline of her soft hairy pussy lips rubbed against my pubic hair and soon after that she began to move upward again. My dick head almost slithered out of her slippery hole, but she captured it quickly with one of her hands. Instead of putting it back into her hole, she rubbed my dick up and down the length her pussy specially at the little bump hidden at the top between her pussy lips. A moment later she again pushed my dick back into her hole and sank back down on me.

Realizing that my mother was actually fucking me, I became absolutely mortified. Weird thoughts kept crisscrossing my mind. May be the accident had affected her more seriously than it appeared to be or may be she was still in sleep and fucking me thinking I was my father, her husband. May be she would wake up any minute and would get real mad at me for fucking her, taking advantage of her. I remained completely motionless as she was moving up and down on my shaft.

I was a very inexperienced virgin. I had no prior sexual experience with anyone except with my hands. I should have ejaculated by now but fear of cumming in her pussy was prolonging my eventual climax. I felt my semen began churning within my balls. Then I noticed a remarkable change in her too. Her breathing became heavier and laborious. She put her both hands each side of my body and she bent over me. Her soft but heavy breasts touched my chest for the first time. I felt her warm breath on my neck and shoulders.

She stopped riding me, instead she was pushing her pussy back and forth on my dick.

She made a strange loud sound, I never heard anything like that ever.

"Ahhhhhheeeeee........" It started as a high pitch shriek, then slowly trailed off.

Suddenly something within her pussy opened up and warm sticky fluids rushed out from every direction warming up my cock beyond my imagination. Her pussy was pulsing on my cock, gripping it tightly and then releasing it. The whole thing was too much for me and I lost my control. My cums welled up from within and began spurting inside her soaking pussy.

"Ahhhhhheeeee............" She shrieked few more times before becoming absolutely quiet.

She quickly disengaged and rolled off to her side of our make shift bed.

After that everything went dead silent.

Was it a dream? But it could not have been as my groin and my pubic hair were soaking wet with our combined body fluids. I wondered before falling back to sleep again what this would mean tomorrow and for the rest of my life.

I woke up hearing some voices. I saw my father and some other people talking. He came to look for us with some of his helps and found us. Mother was up already and she was wearing an overcoat, apparently my father's. Her eyes seemed a bit puffy. Was she crying?

I quickly got up and slipped into my wet jeans and tee shirt and wrapped the blanket around me.

My father gave instruction to his people what to do with our half drowned car, then he looked at us and said, "Lets go home." We climbed into his car quietly.

Mother told my father that she had a very bad headache and after that she did not speak a single word during the very awkward trip back home. When we arrived home she went straight into her room and locked it from inside.

My flight was at noon. But she did not even come out to say goodbye.

My father took me to airport and on the way he tried to comfort me. "She is emotionally broken down for losing you, even temporarily. Mothers are like that. Just call her when you get there. Everything would be fine." Then he proceeded to tell me, my grandmother, his mother, also reacted pretty much same way when he left home for the first time.

I thought if only he knew the real reason.

So, very unsure of my relationship with my loving mother, I stepped into the outside world as a very confused young man.

Struggles Within:

During my entire first term neither mother nor I tried to contact each other. That encounter with her, in that dark rainy night was such a life altering event for me that I did not know how to talk to her anymore. I just could not pick up the phone and tell her it was a good fuck and would love to do it again. Or I could not confront her, demanding an explanation from her, why she had fucked me. Either options seemed very far fetched.

Instead I got busy with two main activities. I devoted myself in serious study and my efforts paid off in my grades as I got all A's. Only a very handful of students achieved the same distinction.

Other thing I kept myself busy with, was visiting adult sites on the Internet, watching porno movies and reading fuck stories, specially the mother son variety. My this effort paid off in frequent masturbation.

But I was faced with a different problem when my first term ended. l was going to have almost 9 weeks off for summer. What I was going to do for two months? I was not mentally ready to go home and face my mother yet.

I called up father. "Baba, I am not coming home right away, want to travel around for a while. Can you send some extra money?"

"Money is no problem son, but your mother will get very upset hearing this." He said.

Poor Baba, I thought, he still had no clue that mother and I were not even talking.

"That's why I can't tell her. Please tell her for me. I'd be back home soon." I thought I killed two birds with one stone.

I visited few of my relatives. They all were surprised to see me. Then I got tired of my relatives soon. I began visiting some of the historic places of this great land of ours. Some of the experiences were educational but most of them were not so.

I also tried to expand my sexual experience with some ladies of the evening. I did not enjoy the encounters at all as there was some wholesomeness missing. I came to a conclusion that masturbation was definitely better option than fucking most hookers.

As my frustration grew more and more with every passing day, I was getting more upset with my mother. One morning I woke up with a headache in a lousy hotel room seven weeks into my self imposed exile. A question arose in my mind. Why I was hiding and running away? I did not do anything wrong. It was my mother who fucked me and I was at best a forced participant.

It was also only two more weeks to go before my classes to resume. I decided to go back home. Beside I needed to settle the money issue for next term with my father.

When I arrived home it took me only half an hour to finish my business with my father. However, my mother reacted same way towards me, which was, as if I did not exist. She tried her best to avoid my company at every opportunity. She suddenly got very busy with her part time job.

I became real angry for her attitude towards me. It was she who did me, not the other way. My respect for her was fleeting and first. She should face up to her deeds and apologize to me, I thought.

I laughed to myself thinking may be she should fuck me again and we would make up and live happily ever after.

I never ever in my entire life had considered her as a sex object before. However, my attitude towards her was slowly changing . She was no longer my mother only, she suddenly became a sexy woman too, who fucked me in a dark cold night. I started checking her out with sexual intent in my mind.

My mother was 38 or 39 years old, but she looked much younger. She graduated in fine arts and was an expert in classical Indian dancing. She was teaching dancing in a dance academy on part time basis. She was doing it not for the money, it was one of her hobbies.

I realized all the dancing, yoga and gardening kept her in perfect shape. Lot of younger girls would be happy to have figure like her. When she was my mother only, I never looked at her in this way.

One week passed without any incident. But I felt some subtle changes in her attitude towards me too. I noticed that she had also noticed that I was checking her out.

For the first time in my life I consciously wanted to fuck her or to put it right, fuck her again. I began masturbating thinking about her.

But before I could do anything, I needed to get near her and resume some kind of normal relationship again. I needed some help.

Who says lighting does not strike in same place twice? Mother nature provided the help we needed again.

Rain...Rain.......I Don't Mind:

We were in the middle of an unusually scorching summer. The monsoon rain was late and everybody started talking about climate change and global warming again. Experts began predicting crop failure and famine if rain did not come soon enough.

Finally rain came in that morning. Sky just opened up and monsoon goddess began pouring in, in

buckets-full, cooling the perched earth below. Life giving rain spread a cool soothing mist all around.

I woke up late realizing I was stuck. But my father was able to get out to work just before the deluge started.

Oh heck, I thought, I don't have anything to do anyway. Six more days and I'll be back in school again for my second term.

I went to the back porch to watch the falling rain. We had a big backyard and all around it mother had grown flowers in well defined beds. Rest of the yard was covered with well manicured grass except in the middle, where stood a Guava tree. In some parts, grass had turned yellow under the relentless scorching summer sun. But it seemed like monsoon was trying to amend for the late arrival in one shot.

bentig04
bentig04
208 Followers