Dancing In The Rain Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bentig04
bentig04
207 Followers

At 8.38 she pushed her groin up into my face and her first orgasm hit. "Ahhhhhheeeee.........." She squirted her love juice all over my face. I lapped up greedily every last drop of her sweet nectar.

At 8.40 I pushed my dick into her dripping pussy and began fucking her. I loved to fuck her in this position I was standing between her legs and only my dick was touching her body through her pussy. Her entire beautiful body was there for me to play with. I leaned forward and sucked her nipples for a while. Then I straightened up and began fucking her faster and harder.

I brought my dick out almost to the edge of her pussy and then sank it back into her tight hole. The table began creaking as I increased my force.

She was moaning louder with each of my thrusts. She brought her hand over her clit and began rubbing it furiously.

At 8.48 I exploded inside her. My cums began pouring out of my dick and filled up her pussy.

At 8.49 she screamed again, "Ahhhhhhheeeee............." However her climax subsided quickly.

At 8.51 she finally pushed me away and we separated.

"Oh my god, I am late...what time it is? I don't have time anymore." She was acting like a very nervous teenager before her date. I saw our combined juices were oozing out of her pussy and streaking down her thighs. "Honey, please leave and give me a call before coming back to see if the coast is clear." By saying that she hurriedly went into the bathroom.

Mission accomplished, I thought.

At 8.58 I stepped out the gate of our house. I wanted to check Bina out myself. I hid behind a tree.

Few minutes later a cab stopped in front of our house and a young woman stepped out of it. My mother told me she was younger than her but did not tell me she was this young. She could not be more than 24 or 25 years old. And mother was right about all other description though, she was really beautiful and sexy.

I wondered how could a husband let her go, unless he really was a worthless wimp.

She did not even look around just went straight ahead through the gate. If I was standing next to her she probably wouldn't have noticed me either.

Not that I wanted to fuck Bina alone, I wanted fuck her with my mother. It was my ultimate fantasy, fucking one pussy and licking another one.

My dick began to stir just thinking about two sexy women were licking each other pussies and getting each other off using vegetables.

I got to see this. I decided to spy on them through my mother's bedroom window.

A minute later I found myself underneath the window of my mother's bedroom in the back of the house.

Was that a lover's quarrel? I heard an argument.

I crept closer. I heard Bina's agitated voice. "I can smell a man's cum from miles away. You are still fucking your husband and you have been lying about it."

"I can explain, please listen to me for a second." I heard mother's pleading voice.

"Nothing to explain. You have betrayed my trust. And to think that I was falling in love with you."

What an emotional bitch, I thought standing outside and getting stunned at the outcome of this unexpected situation. It was definitely all my fault.

"Please don't leave." My mother pleaded again.

"I think it's better if I leave now." Her voice was firm and adamant. After that I heard footsteps and a minute later heard a door slammed.

I looked at my wrist watch, it was only 9.03.

My plan has backfired miserably, I thought. I felt bad for my mother.

I didn't want to face her at that moment, so I left the house too.

I wondered around for about an hour and then I called mother. She was happy to hear from me and asked me to come back immediately.

When I came home she came running towards me. She hugged me tightly and began kissing me.

"Where is Bina?" I asked pretending I didn't know anything.

"We have broken up." She replied very calmly. "She smelled your cum in my pussy and got angry and left."

"I'm so sorry Ma."

"Don't be. Everything happens for a reason." She forced a smile, "May be you're the only lover I need. Now come in the bedroom and make love to me."

It sounded strange as she always had asked to fuck her and never to make love to her.

I realized my mother was all mine from now on and it was up to me to keep her sexually satisfied. But too bad I'd have to leave for school next day.

I penetrated her pussy in missionary position and initiated a very long and slow love making. I kept my mouth in constant touch with her either kissing her mouth or sucking her nipples. I also kept sweet talking to her; how much I loved her and how much I'd miss her.

My lust for fucking Bina and my mother together turned into pure love for her. I remembered what she said about love and lust, that they were the two sides of same coin. Every part of my heart filled up with love for her, my beautiful mother and my lover.

I very lovingly kept pushing my cock in and out of her sensuous pussy in a very slow motion. She squeezed her pussy tight around my sliding cock massaging every inch of it. We were moving like a pair of dancers in a well choreographed play. But as heat of passions slowly built up within our bodies, our tempo increased. Soon our rhythmic trusts went awry and gave away to our animalistic passions. I started pounding her pussy harder and harder. Her pussy stretched even more as she was pulling my cock deeper into her vacuum like sucking hole.

"Ma, I am going to cum...I love you soooo....much....." I growled as my cock head swelled up and began spewing my hot cum into her pussy.

She dug her feet on the small of my back and her nails burnt into my skin. "Me too baby." Then She screamed at top her voice. Her climax hit her hard and exploded all over her body.

"Ahhhhhheeee......ahhheeee....ahheee....."

Her pussy gripped my cock like a vice and milked every drop of juice out of balls. Our combined juices overflowed her pussy and began dripping down below soiling the bed sheet.

After our love making we lay on bed holding each other tight and then she started crying. I didn't know if it was for losing Bina or me or both.

I began kissing her teary eyes tasting her salty tears and comforting her.

I promised her I'd call every weekend. Then I said, "You can come visit me also."

She liked the idea. Her face brightened up. "I just might do that." She said excitedly. The idea comforted her and brought a calmness over her.

I left for my school next day.

What a difference six months can make, I thought as I stepped inside my plane. Having reestablished my relationship with my loving mother, I was ready to face the world confidently.

To Be concluded in Part II.

bentig04
bentig04
207 Followers