Dancing Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,101 Followers

"Despite what y'all might believe, grease is not a food," she would sneer.

So, Jack fought against giving Jacqueline any ammunition to fire at him.

"So, how have you been?" she asked.

"I been, you know what? I been good yeah," Jack said, then winced.

"Well, I finally did it; I broke down and got myself a little place," Jacqueline said.

"Oh, well, that's good to hear," Jack agreed.

"So, uh, I was wondering, uh, maybe you might want to come over?" Jacqueline cooed, ramping up the false charm.

"What? Why?" Jack asked.

"Oh, you know, see the place, I'll fix stuffed bell peppers that used to be your favorite, remember?" Jacqueline said.

"Jacqueline, I don't think so," Jack said.

And just like that, Jacqueline's false cheer was swept away. She became whining, self-pitying. She threw in that none of their children would talk to her any longer.

"I mean Deidre! My Baby! Hung up on me, believe that?" she sobbed.

"I uh, well, I'm busy tomorrow," Jack relented.

"How about Wednesday?" Jacqueline quickly suggested, her tears drying as quickly as they began.

"No, got plans on Wednesday too," Jack said.

"Doing what?" Jacqueline demanded to know.

Jack thought very briefly of telling her what he'd told Jill.

"I take a course at school; brushing up on a few things," he said.

It wasn't a complete lie; over the years he had taken courses at the University of Louisiana at DeGarde. And he was brushing up on his skills. He just didn't feel like telling her he was brushing up on his dancing skills.

"Well, how about Tuesday then?" she suggested.

"Yeah, okay," he said.

At ten thirty Monday morning, a young lady named Laci called his cell phone and confirmed that he had a reservation for two at Side By Side restaurant for six forty fie that evening.

"We look forward to seeing you, Mr. Hebert," the young lady said pleasantly.

"Not as much as I do," Jack joked and Laci giggled.

Michelle also giggled when Jack called her to remind her that they had a date that evening.

"Like I'm thinking anything else?" she asked.

With a 'Love you Awchee' Michelle disconnected the call.

Jacqueline had not said 'love you' until they'd known each other for nearly a year. And then it had been a response to his own declaration of love.

And Jacqueline had not given him any term of endearment. The only time she'd ever called him 'Honey' or 'Baby' was when she wanted something.

Again, at six thirty, Jack had to greet Michelle's entire family of mother and father and brothers and sisters and nieces and nephew (she only had the one nephew, named Ritchie) and Mealy and Mandy and Barry, who gave him a toothless grin.

Michelle was dressed in a dress that was just a little bit too small for her; it was obviously her best dress. And obviously, it had been bought for her quite a while ago. Jack guessed the dress had been purchased before pregnancy with Amelia.

"Damn, Bubbles, I need to go home and get real dressed up yeah," Jack said, even though he was wearing a nice black pin stripe suit, crisp white shirt and blood red tie.

"What? You looking good yeah," she asked.

"Yeah, but not near good as you no," he said and she blushed proudly.

"How come you don't say nothing like that, huh?" Marie asked Barry.

"'Cause then I be saying it all the time yeah," Barry said and kissed his wife.

"Oh you fibbing yeah," she laughed and kissed him.

"I'm give y'all a police escort," Richard joked.

"Do and I kill you yeah," Michelle threatened.

"Ah yes, Mr. Hebert," the hostess at the restaurant greeted them. "Right this way."

Michelle looked around the fancy restaurant in awe; the best place Brian had ever taken her to be Casa Ole Mexican restaurant. Her menu had no prices and she asked about that little fact.

"Sweetheart, it's so you don't worry about what you ordering," Jack said quietly.

He took her small hand into his.

"You get you whatever you want," he said. "Whenever we're together? You get you whatever you want, hear?"

Looking into his brown eyes, Michelle felt her insides turn to liquid.

"I love you yeah," she blurted out.

Then her big brown eyes got even larger and her mouth opened in a silent gasp.

"I mean..." she tried to correct herself.

"Oh, I am so happy hearing that me, 'cause I'm in love with you yeah," Jack smiled.

"You are?" Michelle gasped.

The ribeye was cooked to perfection, the outside seared, sealing in the natural juices of the thick cut of meat and the inside was a light pink. Michelle tried gamely to finish it, but only managed to eat half of it.

Jack managed to eat all of his T-bone but both agreed that dessert would have to wait.

At Foxtrot's, Michelle leaned happily against him as the band played a waltz. Jack could not keep his hand from running along her spine, feeling the thickness of her body. He realized that she wore no bra underneath the snug garment.

As if she guessed what he was thinking, she giggled.

"And all I got on is some pantyhose yeah," she whispered to him.

To prove her point, she thrust her crotch against his leg.

Jack's erection, which had been threatening to tent his trousers since picking her up that evening, sprang to full hardness.

"Oh, Awchee!" she laughed out loud as she felt his hard cock against her torso.

Chapter 5

"What a difference a day makes, huh?" Jill asked as Jack left his office, dressed in his usual Wednesday duds of jeans and pull over shirt.

"Huh?" Jack asked.

"Well, yesterday, you walked out of here like your dog died," Jill pointed out. "And tonight? You got that Wednesday night smile on that face."

Jack smiled wider and continued toward the elevator.

Last night, he had gone to his ex-wife's new apartment. Jacqueline had rented a one bedroom apartment; she had about two hundred square feet more than Jack did. The complex was a nice one; there were no disabled cars in the parking lot, the grounds were clean.

The interior was clean, plain, with white walls and beige carpet.

The stuffed peppers were fine; Jacqueline had prepared a broccoli casserole to go with the stove-top peppers.

At the Voisin house, they bowed their heads in prayer before the feeding frenzy started. Ever since Sunday's lunch, Jack had started praying, blessing his meal.

"I'm not poisoning you; you don't have to pray," Jacqueline hooted when he bowed his head.

Through the dinner, Jacqueline complained. She complained about how high the rent was, how expensive the furniture had been, how boring her job at the courthouse was, how loud her neighbors were.

"Pussy must have been great," Jack said to himself. "All I can think of; pussy must have really been great."

And once again, she broached the idea of a reconciliation.

"Did you hear me?" Jacqueline asked, fighting to keep the irritation out of her voice.

Jack finished chewing the mouthful of casserole, took a sip of her muddy iced tea and faced her.

"What made you want to cheat on me?" he asked bluntly.

"What? What's that got to do with..." Jacqueline sputtered.

"Got everything to do with it," Jack said.

He put his napkin on the table.

"Jacqueline, for whatever reason, you thought you'd go off and fuck Brian Melancon. I told you don't do it, I told you I wasn't okay with it, told you it would cost you our marriage, but you still went ahead. Only reason you didn't? I kind of messed that all up, huh?"

"I really didn't think," Jacqueline weakly admitted.

"I know, you really didn't think I'd put up that much of a fight, really didn't think I'd leave, or divorce you, really didn't think you wouldn't get your way like you always did," Jack sighed.

"See?" Jacqueline shrilled. "You're just as much to blame as I am! You always..."

"Jacqueline, I still ain't heard you say you sorry," he said and got to his feet.

"You're not finished, you still got..." Jacqueline protested.

"Oh yeah I'm finished me," Jack said and strode to her door. "Don't be calling me no more, Huh? We ain't got nothing say."

He stopped at Clark's and got a chili cheeseburger and a vanilla malt.

"I'd be afraid ride around in that thing," his waitress admitted as she looked at his small car.

"Uh huh, but I get forty two miles to the gallon," Jack pleasantly agreed.

When he got to his apartment, he and Michelle sent text message after text message to each other until it was ten o'clock.

"Good night Awchee," she sent, along with a kissy face.

"Love you, good night," he sent.

"Love you more," was her response.

"I know," was his response.

He laughed when her response was a smiley face with the tongue sticking out.

Now, it was Wednesday afternoon, and Jack was looking forward to dancing with his Bubbles.

Whitney wished him a good evening, even as her plain face was blushing hotly.

A hot ham and cheese po-boy, with olive dressing and a few dashes of hot sauce, and Jack was fueled and ready.

"Awchee!" Michelle exclaimed and bounded over to greet him.

"Hi Bubbles," he smiled, appraising her outfit. "You looking good, yeah."

They danced, Kizzy calling out the moves, corrected whomever needed correcting, praising those that didn't.

When she announced the end of class, Jack bent and softly kissed Michelle's lips.

"This uh, this is Brian's weekend with the kids," Michelle coyly said. "What you thinking?"

"I'm thinking I want to make love to you," Jack blurted out.

She got on her tip toes and kissed him.

"Okay, that sound good yeah," she agreed.

On Thursday, Jack spoke, man to man with Barry, Michelle's father. He found out that Michelle's wedding had been a hurried one, there had been no honeymoon.

So, Jack planned for a romantic weekend getaway.

And on Friday, he left work, at noon.

Jack had to laugh; Jacqueline's Mercedes-Benz sat on the lot of Superior Used Car Lot.

(They called them 'pre-owned' but even the salesperson had to agree, they were used cars.)

"Know what? Yeah, give me that one, Jack agreed and bought Jacqueline's car.

Then he went to his tiny apartment and packed his suitcase.

His good mood did sour slightly when he pulled up to the Voisin house and saw Brian Melancon struggling with both Barry's car seat and Mandy's car seat. Mealy was already in the front seat of the car, buckled in.

Then a thought hit Jack.

"Here, let me," he said, taking Barry from Brian. "You get Mandy."

"Hi Mr. Awchee," Mealy greeted him.

"You're not going hit me, huh?" Brian asked, fearful.

"Huh? No, no, go ahead, get her," Jack said as he quickly attached the clip of Barry's car seat to the seat bar.

Then he went around and kissed Mealy on her forehead and kissed Mandy as well.

"You get a minute, need talk to you yeah," Jack said to Brian. "Doing anything uh, how about Monday night?"

"Monday? Uh, no, no, I'm not doing anything," Brian agreed.

Then Jack helped Michelle with her suitcase.

The drive down took two hours, two hours of nothing better to do than to talk, to get to know one another. Michelle revealed that Brian had been a friend of Richard's and had always been so nice to her.

"I mean, aw I know I'm fat yeah, but he's always telling me 'hi' and telling me I'm pretty," Michelle said.

"Hi, you pretty," Jack said.

"And because I'm all allergic to latex," Michelle said.

"I bet I know what you fixing say," Jack said.

He did tighten his lips slightly; he'd bought a twelve pack of condoms. But if Michelle was allergic to latex, they'd either have to forego sex, or take chances.

The way she looked in her snug pink blouse and khaki shorts, Jack's hope was that they'd be chancing it.

The way she kept squeezing his hand, obviously Michelle hoped they'd be chancing it as well.

Baton Rouge traffic was its usual nightmare and Jack breathed a sigh of relief when they were finally in Gonzales.

Bourbon Street was an eye opening experience for the girl that had never been out of DeGarde, Louisiana. The Café Du Monde was a treat; Jack agreed that they'd eat there every day.

But as night enveloped the city in velvet warmth, Michelle took Jack's hand and looked up at him with her big brown eyes.

"Let's go back to the room," she suggested.

Chapter 6

She chattered non-stop on the walk to the hotel, she chattered non-stop in the rickety old elevator, and she chattered non-stop as he fumbled with the key card.

He pulled her to him and hugged her tightly, then kissed her.

"Bubbles, you nervous?" Jack asked her quietly.

"No," Michelle denied, then nodded her head, burying it in his chest.

"You about see me all naked and I'm all fat," she admitted.

"And you all beautiful too," Jack said.

He did not bother to deny that she was fat. She was a good forty to fifty pounds overweight and she knew it. Any attempt on his part to deny that she was overweight would have looked disingenuous, dishonest.

So Jack told Michelle the truth; she was beautiful. Whether she was fat or not, she was beautiful.

He pulled her to the bed and pushed her gently. She sat on the edge of the bed and watched as he turned off the two lamps in the room. Then he made sure the curtains were drawn tight.

"There," he said, feeling along the bed until he touched her. "Now I can't see you."

He kissed her deeply.

"But I can feel you," he whispered, letting his hand travel up and down her pudgy arm.

"And I can feel you," she whispered back. "I love you yeah, Awchee."

He interrupted their kisses and pulled her blouse up and off. Then he kissed her some more.

Michelle then pulled his Saints pullover shirt up and off and they kissed a few more times.

"You are just so beautiful, Michelle," he whispered as he unclasped her industrial strength bra.

"Why I ain't Bubbles?" she asked.

"Who knows?" Jack asked and she laughed.

His hands toyed with her breasts and discovered one side effect of playing with a breastfeeding woman's breasts.

"Sorry," she mumbled.

"What? Why? God, you are just so sexy, Bubbles," Jack protested.

Their kisses had been passionate, loving kisses. Upon hearing his declaration of love, Michelle aggressively jammed her tongue into his mouth and pressed her full breasts against him.

Then she pushed him back onto the bed and swung herself over and straddled him.

She continued to kiss him, almost ferociously as her small hands rubbed all over his chest and belly.

Jack also ran his hands all over Michelle's back, arms, and chest, when he could reach her chest.

"Aw cher! Aw Awchee, I want you yeah," Michelle grunted and slid down so she could unbuckle his belt.

He also reached between them so he could unbutton her khaki shorts

Underneath her khaki shorts, Michelle was wearing plain cotton briefs. Jack peeled the simple undergarments down as much as her spread legs would let him and fondled her bare buttocks.

"Like my big old butt?" she asked as she tried to push his khakis and boxers down, but his weight was pinning slacks and underwear in place.

"Love, love, love your big sexy ass," he admitted.

He then made her squeal when he rolled her off of him and onto her back in the center of the bed.

He did not bother unlacing his shoes, just kicked them off, and then slithered out of trousers and underwear.

Then he reached out and peeled her shorts and panties down her chubby legs and off.

Her tennis shoes did not get unlaced either; they were just jerked off of her feet. But her white socks were left on; Jack remembered that Michelle often complained of cold feet.

Then he was on top of her, pinning her against the soft mattress.

They kissed passionately, hands touching, rubbing, stroking each other's flesh.

Then Jack bent and took one of her nipples into his mouth.

"Oh Awchee!" she moaned as he nibbled on the sensitive nub.

Breast milk did not taste very good to him, but Jack did not say this as he then attacked the other breast.

"Oh Awchee!" Michelle moaned over and over as she cradled his head in her arms.

"Awchee!" she squealed when he abandoned her breasts and nibbled his way down her soft belly.

Her pussy was dripping her excitement; her crinkled pubic hair was wet and there was a heavy, musky smell emanating from her.

Jack licked up and down her puffy pussy lips, then used his thumbs to spread her pussy lips apart. She squealed and moaned as he licked up and down her slit, tasting her.

Then he found her clitoris and suckled it as he had suckled her nipples.

"Awchee!" she squealed loudly, wrapping her chubby thighs around his head, her hands in his hair.

He drove two fingers into her pussy, trying to locate her g-spot while sucking and nibbling on her clitoris.

"Aieegh!" she screamed, a high pitched scream, and thoroughly drenched Jack's face with her ejaculation.

He pulled away from her when her legs finally fell away. He then slithered forward and drove himself into her surprisingly tight pussy in one sluid motion.

"Aieegh!" she screamed again and Jack felt his crotch and thighs become quite wet as she orgasmed a second time.

They kissed, almost frantically as he thrust his cock into her.

"How big you is?" she asked him.

He didn't answer; he was trying hard to remember the offensive line for the very first season of the New Orleans Saints.

"I'm about, I'm about to come," she wheezed, losing the fight against the pleasure welling up in him.

"Come, Baby, come in me," she panted.

"You sure? We don't got no protection," he grunted.

"Come in me," she panted, hips bouncing as she thrust up to meet his downward strokes.

They both reached their orgasm together.

For several long moments, they both gasped for air.

Then Jack gently pulled his limp cock from her sloppy pussy.

"Aw!" she complained when he wiggled out of the bed.

"Be right back," he promised.

A moment later, Michelle tried to cover herself with her hands as the bathroom light flickered on, bathing the hotel room in a soft light.

Then the light flickered off and a moment later, she felt the bed jostle as Jack crawled into the bed.

"Ooh, cold!" she giggled as he used a wet face cloth to clean her pussy.

"Oh, sorry, here, let me warm you up," Jack chuckled.

"Awchee!" she squealed when he again glued his mouth to her pussy.

He again licked and sucked her to orgasm, then she forcefully pushed him onto his back and took his hard cock into her mouth.

"And Brian wanted to cheat on this woman?" Jack thought to himself as Michelle slurped noisily on his cock.

"You a lot bigger than Brian ever was yeah," she declared, popping her mouth off of him.

Then she swung her leg over and straddled him.

While she wiggled onto his erection, Jack played with her plump buttocks,

"Like that big old butt, huh?" she laughed happily.

"Love that big beautiful butt," he agreed.

She was beginning to grunt, obviously close to another orgasm, when Jack wormed a finger into her sweaty anus.

For a moment, she froze and Jack prepared to pull his finger out of her rectum.

Then she shuddered and grunted in orgasm.

She reached another orgasm just as Jack unloaded a second load of his semen into her clutching pussy. He had three fingers jammed into her anus and she screamed happily.

"It all right if I see you now?" Jack whispered quietly.

A moment later, Michelle nodded agreement.

He turned on one of the bedside lamps. Michelle immediately moved to cover herself with her small hands. Jack gently held her hands away from her lumps of fat.

Her breasts were big and round and dangled under their own weight. Her belly was soft, with a cute little tunnel where her navel was. Her hips were wide, the hips of a mother. And her pubic hair was a tightly coiled bush of light orange, like the hair on her head.

And her pale white flesh was dotted here and there with splotches of freckles.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,101 Followers