Dancing Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,098 Followers

"Turn around?" he asked and, blushing hotly, she did.

"Love, love, love that beautiful butt, you hear?" he declared and cupped the mounds of flesh in his hands.

"It's big and fat," she grumbled.

"It's beautiful; you're beautiful," she said.

She then looked at him and nodded approval of his body.

"We can turn that light off now yeah," she ordered.

"Okay," Jack agreed.

He turned the light off. A moment later, the other bedside lamp clicked on.

"Hey!" Michelle protested.

"What?" Jack smiled at her as he pulled down the comforter. "I turned that light off. You didn't say nothing about this light."

"Awchee! You crazy yeah!" she laughed, throwing a pillow at him.

The laughter did the trick; she lost her embarrassment over her body. But he turned the light off; it was bed time.

The snuggled against each other, prepared to fall asleep.

"Ah!" she suddenly gasped. "I can't believe I was about go to sleep and ain't said my prayers!"

She wiggled out of the bed, and, still nude except for socks, knelt down by the side of the bed.

A moment later, Jack got out of the bed, knelt down next to her and bowed his own head in prayer.

Chapter 7

Brian looked nervous, anxious. Jack ordered a cup of coffee, had the girl at the counter add evaporated milk, then approached the table.

"Hi Brian, how's it going?" Jack asked, nodding in greeting as he slid into the bench across from Brian.

"Uh, good, I'm good, you?" Brian stammered.

"Me, good yeah, got a crock pot of black bean soup simmering waiting for me get home," Jack said and blew on his coffee.

"I uh, so uh, what you want to see me about?" Brian broached the subject.

"Why'd my wife want to cheat on me?" Jack blurted out, deciding to get right to the point.

"Huh?" Brian asked.

He'd played several scenarios over and over in his head. But Jack's blunt question had not been one of the imagined scenarios.

Jack swallowed his scalding hot mouthful of coffee and put his cup down.

"Anything she asked for, I got it for her. That huge monstrosity of a house? God I hated that place, but Jacqueline just had to have it. Her car? She had a perfectly good Lincoln but just had to have her a Mercedes-Benz," Jack said.

He looked at Brian.

"I'm just trying understand me," he admitted. "Give her anything she want, don't never cheat on her, beat her, don't gamble. Then she just up and say she's going have her a little fling yeah and I'm trying see why."

"She was getting older," Brian said.

"What? Me too! We all getting older," Jack sputtered.

Brian held up a hand.

"You said you wanted to know why, but I can't tell you if you're too busy running your mouth," Brian said.

They stared at each other for a long moment. Finally Jack nodded his head in agreement.

"She's getting a little older," Brian continued. "And her youngest is now out of the house, Dee or Debbie or something."

"Deidre," Jack agreed.

"And she's feeling old, undesirable," Brian continued.

He smiled and shrugged.

"All it took was a 'wow, don't you look nice today' and 'You really have a daughter old enough to be in college' and Jacqueline was smiling and laughing," Brian admitted.

"Damn it, I told her all the time she looking good yeah," Jack spat angrily.

"Yes, but from you? It doesn't count," Brian said. "You the husband. Now, that doesn't mean you can get away with not saying it to her, but it just doesn't count."

Brian drained his own coffee cup and looked at the counter.

"Go ahead," Jack said. "Get you another."

Brian did and returned.

"Anyway, she's smiling at me, she's flirting a little bit with me; it's flattering that a much younger man is showing her any attention," Brian picked up his tale.

He blew on his cup then jerked when his lips made contact with the hot mug.

"It is hot," Jack agreed, sipping at his own coffee.

"That's how I screwed Cindy, the school secretary, Stacy, the Chemistry teacher; that's the one Michelle caught me with," Brian said.

Both men sat for a long moment.

"All it takes is a little attention, and then they start telling you about their husband, he doesn't pay them any attention, he doesn't take them out to eat, he would rather sit on his ass and watch TV," Brian said.

He took a sip of his coffee and winced slightly at the heat.

"You just bought yourself that Smart Car," Brian remembered. "And all I had to do was ask her if you were still mourning the Saints' losing season and she started telling me all of your faults.

Brian shrugged.

"'Oh? He bought himself a new car? And it's impractical? What a selfish bastard,'" Brian suggested. "'Oh? He doesn't take you dancing? He would rather watch football? I'll bet he doesn't treat you right in the bedroom either, does he?'"

"Never mind Monday through Sunday I'm busting my ass for her yeah," Jack snarled.

"Most husbands do," Brian admitted. "But all I have to do is suggest that it isn't enough."

Jack emptied his coffee mug, even though by now the coffee had turned bitter in his stomach.

"And Michelle fell for you?" he asked, more to himself than to Brian.

"Aw her? Always the fat little kid, all it took was telling her she was cute," Brian scoffed. "Worst piece of..."

He clammed up, remembering that he'd seen Jack outside of Michelle's home on the previous Friday.

"So when the Serpent left the Garden of Eden, he became an English teacher," Jack thought to himself as he got to his feet.

He had to smile, though. Brian Melancon was a skilled seducer. But Michelle had told Jack, Brian Melancon had few skills as a lover.

According to Michelle, Brian did not like putting his mouth on her pussy. He certainly never did put his cock into her big old butt.

The first time they'd made love, in a New Orleans hotel, Jack had wormed one, then two and then three fingers into Michelle's anus. And she had loved being fingered there when he performed oral sex on her.

It had been Michelle that had suggested they try anal sex. When she suggested it and rolled onto her knees, Jack squirted his semen onto her cubby thighs.

Then he'd lubricated her anus, first with spittle, then with the gel lubricant.

Her fingers pulled her large buttocks apart and she grunted and panted her excitement.

"Awchee!" she screamed out loud when the blunt head of his cock entered her greased anus.

Being taller than her, this position was somewhat awkward for him, but Michelle didn't seem to notice as she bounced and drove herself back to meet his short jabs forward.

"Aieegh!" she cried out and Jack felt her excitement spray his crotch and legs.

His own climax was quick to follow; her rectum was squeezing, milking him.

"We doing that a lot, hear?" she gasped and wheezed.

And according to Michelle, Brian had never brought her to multiple orgasms. But Jack could attest to the fact that Michelle was certainly capable of multiple orgasms. Screaming, sweaty orgasms.

Jack smiled tightly, wished Brian a good night, and left Jitters Coffee House.

Jack drove to his little apartment, ladled out some black bean soup, then had to add some more hot sauce to it. And he and Michelle sent each other text message after text message.

Tuesday morning, Jack not only woke up with a smile; he'd been waking up with a smile on his face for a while now, but he also did not feel like a failure, a loser.

He had carried those nagging questions around for a while; why did Jacqueline want to cheat? Was his her first time cheating? How had he failed as a husband, a provider?

But he saw, much more clearly, he had not failed. He may have taken his eye off the ball, so to speak, but it was not his failure.

He also realized, he'd outgrown the 'Bachelor Pad' he was renting.

Epilogue.

Tonight was their twelfth lesson; Jack had signed them up for twelve more lessons and had paid for both he and Michelle's lessons, even though Barry, Michelle's dad had offered to chip in a little bit.

"What? Why? You ain't one dancing with her," Jack had smiled as Mealy held onto one hand and Mandy held onto the other hand. "Now, tell me again why we got to go to McDonald's?"

"'Cause, Mr. Awchee, they got hamburgers and French fries and you can get a malt and then you can go and play on the slide they got there," Mealy had patiently explained again why they had to go to McDonald's to eat dinner.

"And they got a prize in the box too," Mandy agreed.

Now, as Jack and Michelle twirled around on the dance floor, dancing together with a fluidity, a beauty of movement, Jack smiled down at Michelle. She smiled up at him, face flushed with excitement, happiness.

"Hard to believe, twelve weeks ago you didn't know your left from your right," Kizzy complimented.

The music began to fade and Jack twirled Michelle out of his grasp.

Then, as Michelle twirled back, he got down on one knee. Michelle looked at him, confused.

The other couples stopped and looked at Jack and Michelle as the two were in the center of the large room.

"Michelle Voisin, I love you with all my heart," Jack said loudly, firmly. "Will you marry me?"

He held out a beautiful yellow gold ring with a one carat diamond, flanked by four smaller diamonds.

Michelle goggled at the ring, then tackled Jack, bringing him down to the floor as she lay on top of him, kissing him frantically.

"Oh, Awchee!" she cried and laughed.

The other couples applauded, laughing as Jack struggled to get to his feet again.

"I take it that's a 'Yes?'" Kizzy laughed as Michelle finally got off of Jack.

"And you all coming to my wedding, hear?" Michelle ordered as she stared at her ring.

"Really, Dad?" J.J. teased when Jack called to tell him the good news. "Uh, my step-mom's younger than me?"

Deidre pretended to be upset that she would no longer be the baby of the family. Mealy assured Deidre that she would love being a big sister though.

"It's great," she explained. "I get to stay up a whole fifteen minutes more because I'm the big sister."

"So, I get to stay up another fifteen minutes more than you?" Deidre asked, amused.

"Yes," Mealy assured her.

"Dad, why they keep calling you Mr. Awchee?" Percy asked as they all walked around Jack's new home.

J.J., Shawna, holding their son Trey, Percy and his wife Addison, with her belly looking ready to pop at eight months of pregnancy, Penelope and her partner Alyssa, and Deidre turned to hear the explanation.

"First time I saw Michelle, I called her Bubbles," Jack said.

"Bubbles?" Alyssa asked, kewpie doll face crinkled in a smile.

"Don't know, she was just bouncy and bubbly and it just came out," Jack admitted.

"And then I find out his middle name's Archibald," Michelle said, taking his hand in hers.

"And he is a huge Saints fan," Penelope nodded her head in understanding.

"Archie Manning is still the greatest quarterback the Saints ever had," J.J., Percy and Penelope echoed what they'd heard all of their lives.

As Mealy and Mandy were showing their new big brothers and sisters the stakes that marked out where their swimming pool was going to be dug, Deidre sidled next to her father.

"Sorry, Dad, I kind of let it slip out about you and Michelle getting married next Saturday," Deidre admitted.

"Honey, so? I'm not keeping it secret from your mother," Jack shrugged.

He smiled as Mealy promised Shawna that she'd teach Trey how to swim.

"Well, she got kind of mad," Deidre said.

"Her own damned fault," Jack said. "It's her own damned fault."

THE END

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you for reading my stories.

I know the BTB and SE crowd are probably screaming at their computer screens right now. But Jack did better than burn the selfish, self-centered Jacqueline; he moved on. Instead of trying to make a petty little bitch happy, he made himself happy.

A much better revenge overall, I do believe. Plus that, Jack learned how to dance.

Have a bubbly kind of day. And a one and a two...

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,098 Followers