Dancing Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of Leslie's hands pulled Randy forward with the scarf. A spotlight was directed at Randy's hairless crotch. The music stopped and all went dark. The audience cheered and whistled and clapped for a minute until the spotlight came on again. Leslie pulled Randy into it and pulled him down into a deep bow. The cheers continued as they bowed several more times.

Under the cheering, Randy heard a noise of something being dragged along the wooden floor, but he couldn't see anything it because of the lights shining at him. His face was red from both the stimulus of the scarf and his embarrassment.

Carmen stepped next to the couple in the spotlight and began speaking.

"I want to thank Leslie and Randy for a fantastic performance. The weeks of hard work have paid off. The two of you were amazing."

There was more applause and cheers.

"They've prepared an encore for you now with a surprise ending."

As she said this, she took hold of Randy's cock and wagged it a few times to laughter and more cheering.

Randy wondered when the humiliation would finally end.

The music started. It was a sexy tango that he and Leslie had practiced many times. Randy was still wearing a blouse, but all the scarves were gone from his cloth girdle, so he was naked from his waist to his dancing shoes. They began moving around the dark floor, lit only by two spotlights.

They were at the part where their bodies were tight together and the steps were fast when suddenly they bumped into something and went flying. Startled, Randy looked around and as he did, bright lights above them came on.

They had landed on a bed that hadn't been there before, with Leslie on top of him. As he looked around, Randy saw pole lamps and tripods with video cameras being moved closer to the bed. The audience was also gathering around it. He heard Carmen's voice:

"The encore dance is ending with the boyfriend and girlfriend consummating their passionate love," she announced.

So this was the final humiliation. Leslie was going to use the dildo on him in front of Carmen's friends.

Randy tried to get up but Leslie was holding his ankles tight and lifting his legs high in the air. Her grasp was firm, and he couldn't get free. He looked up and saw monitors suspended from the ceiling. One of the cameras was behind Leslie and shooting a close-up of Randy's brightly lit hairless crotch. It looked grotesque.

Still holding his legs up, Leslie now began to push them back and pull them apart. He had felt the large hands and firm grip from their dance rehearsals, but he didn't realize until now how strong Leslie was. He saw in the monitor that his rear was being pulled into the air and his cheeks spread apart. Then he almost fainted.

Between his cheeks was a huge bush of hair. It was sweaty, matted and the same red color as his wig. The thick circle of hair surrounding his spread-open ass almost made it look like a vagina. He realized what had been causing his itching.

He put all his effort into trying again to get loose, with little success. Carmen moved to his side and bent down so her face was next to his on the bed.

"What have you got to say, Randy?" she said. "I've made you a vagina so you'll never be without one when you're between girlfriends. I wish I could be there the first time you go to a hair removal clinic and they see what they'll be working on."

Randy ignored her and looked up at the monitor again. Leslie had handed Randy's legs to a woman on either side of the bed and was unbuttoning the dancing outfit. Randy had never seen Leslie without a top, and Leslie was even flatter than he had thought. There were barely breasts, only hard muscles.

Then the pants started to come off, and Randy screamed as Carmen began speaking again.

"I guess you thought Leslie was a girl," she said. "Lots of people do. But Leslie is all man, and he enjoys satisfying both women and men with that long dick you see that's as thick as a firehose. It's not going to go in as easily as the dildo he was using, but I'm sure you can handle it.

"While you and Leslie mate in your special horizontal dance, we want to hear from you. You can talk or keep your mouth open and let us enjoy the sounds you make in response to Leslie's moves."

Randy ignored her as he stared in horror at the monitor. Leslie had his pants off and was moving closer to him with his monster sticking out in front of him. He used it to stroke the bush circling Randy's asshole. Leslie leaned forward, pushing Randy's legs further back.

"Don't worry, Randy," giggled Carmen. "When we cleaned you out this morning, we put a lot of grease into you, so you are all lubed up and ready for love. But you need to stop gritting your teeth and open your mouth so we hear from you."

Leslie's cock had moved through Randy's greasy red bush and was pressing against his hole. It was huge. There was no way he could let it in. He concentrated on keeping his ass muscles tight.

"Say something, Randy," Carmen said. He ignored her to concentrate on keeping Leslie out.

Randy felt a hand grab his testicles and squeeze hard. He screamed loudly and then gasped, because as he screamed, he had lost his concentration for a second and Leslie had pushed into him. Now the huge cock was slowly sliding deeper, and he was in agony.

"No! No! No!"

Carmen was back beside him.

"That's it," she said. "Now you're doing great, Randy. Express yourself. Get into the moment."

Randy grimaced as Leslie buried himself and began slowly moving in and out, just a couple of inches at first. As his speed increased, Leslie pulled out more and plunged it all the way in again. Randy's moans, shrieks, gasps and pants grew louder.

Leslie also became more vocal and soon his sighs of pleasure mixed with Randy's sounds of humiliation.

"I see you're close to coming, Leslie, but hold back a while longer," said Carmen. "We need to do one more thing for the cameras. Lift his legs a little further back. Wait until the audience sees what Randy can do.

"Okay, Randy, show what you can do. You haven't had a release in a few days, and it hurts. I'm putting some lube on your hands. I know you're feeling a lot of discomfort from Leslie, so I'll get you started. There, see how fast you got hard. You really need to come. Now you take over."

He ignored her.

"Randy, you haven't come in three days, and if you don't come now your balls are going to be in tremendous pain tonight. We could keep doing this every day until you get it right."

She's bluffing, Randy thought. She can't arrange this show every day. He didn't move his hand.

"Do you need another squeeze to get going?" Carmen asked him.

When he heard this, Randy's hands shot to his cock, and he began pumping his penis rapidly.

"I can tell you're almost ready to come, Randy. You're in position. Now open your mouth wide. Come on! Do I need to squeeze the come out? There! That's it!"

Now there were new sounds coming from Randy and Leslie, low and high, soft and loud, breathy and strong, painful and ecstatic. They rose into a crescendo until, for a moment, they stopped and everything was hushed. Then they thundered forth again as Leslie came into Randy's ass and triggered Randy exploding into his mouth. The audience erupted into applause and cheers.

*******************

Randy was lying on his bed when Carmen walked in the next morning. He looked up at her and then looked down in embarrassment.

"I guess this is our sad parting," she said in a chirpy voice. "I have to say you disrespected me more than any man I've ever met, but I've also never done anything like this before. So let's call it even.

"I've got some good news for you. You fired up your computer last week and contacted your office wondering if they wanted you back. Apparently, you're more reliable as an employee than you are as a boyfriend, because I could feel your boss slobbering himself as I read his email.

"You decided to play hard to get, and guess what? They're not only giving you a raise, but they're treating your time off as paid family leave. So you not only haven't lost a penny, you've come out ahead. It's like they've given you a bonus for learning to dance.

"Sorry, that slipped out. I'm not going to be mean to you today. Now that I've had my revenge, I'm remembering why I liked you and why I thought we might have a future together. Stupid me. I'm nostalgic, while you hate my guts.

"I know your asshole hurts, but we checked and Leslie didn't tear anything, so you should be able to walk without much pain in a week or so.

"My friend, the video editor, is going to make the footage into a masterpiece for me. I got really turned on during your performance and even came a couple of times. I have a feeling that when I watch it, I'll savor my revenge and then get all weepy thinking about the good times. You know how my emotions go from one extreme to the other in seconds.

"Don't worry, I won't put it on the Internet. But I may share it with a few people now and then. That will be up to you.

"You're looking at me like I'm crazy. If you knew what's going through my head now, you'd be sure of it.

"Here's what I mean about sharing. Since we broke up, I've run into a few of your former girlfriends. I found out that they mostly like you. The only thing they really talk about with anger is their humiliation when they learned you change women like you change clothes.

"The future might be different because of my video. I don't care how many women you go through from now on..."

Her voice choked, and she stopped speaking. He raised his head and looked at her. She pulled a handkerchief from her purse, dabbed her eyes with it and blew her nose. She took a deep breath and continued. He saw that she was trying to remain composed, but it was taking effort.

"Sorry. I was saying that I'm not going to interfere with your love life anymore. You can screw as many women as you want. The only thing I'm suggesting is that you don't cheat on them and disrespect them. When you are ready to move on to the next one, make them think they are dumping you. You're smart, so it won't be that hard.

"The reason that you might want to consider my suggestion is that sooner or later, I might run into that ex-girlfriend. I won't be looking for them, but there will be so many of them that it's bound to happen.

"If it does, I'm sure we'll talk about you, and if I hear that you gave her the line about that's the way you are and you can't help it, or if you demeaned her in some other way, I'm going to tell her about your dancing lessons and ask her if she'd like to watch your performance. Do you think she'll be interested?

"I'll try to be careful and make sure nobody copies my video, but you aren't careful about who you date. Eventually you might date a girl who knows her way around computers, and she might be able to hack into mine, steal the video and post it on one of those ex-boyfriend sites. You could go viral and be famous all over the world.

"If you re-evaluate your dating practices, that will never happen.

"Meanwhile, I'll continue to be the crazy, overemotional woman you've seen at her best and her worst. You want to know how crazy I am?

"I'm so crazy that I'm thinking that maybe one day you'll grow up enough to realize that one woman with imagination can be more exciting than an endless number of new bodies. Maybe she'll be a woman who scares you to death and, at the same time, makes you feel completely alive. Maybe someday, you'll look for that special woman, and maybe she'll be stupid enough to believe that you've changed.

"How crazy is that?"

For background on the stories of edrider73, see "Author Interview: edrider73" by Literoticauthor. Tag: "author interview."