Dancing Naked in the Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please God, don't stop!... Don't stop fucking me!... God, I'm still cumming!"

Another wave and another wail of euphoric release. Was it one long orgasm, or many strung tight together? I couldn't make myself care. The world was fading away again, leaving me adrift in fervid, orgasmic sensation, when I heard Beer Haver's voice cut through the fog.

"Springer... You are so fucking magnificent when you cum!... But I can't hold back much more..."

"No!" I lunged forward with all my being, wrapping my arms around his neck and locking my legs around his waist. I bounced up and down on his cock, riding through my still-shuddering orgasm.

"Cum with me!... Cum inside me!... Just don't stop fucking me!"

I could sense the explosions deep in my core as he grunted with each ejaculation. As I watched his face contort with the sensation of releasing his seed, I crested again, screaming in a glorious paroxysm of joy.

He resisted the instinct to plunge deep to my cervix and hold me there, letting me prolong the stimulation as I bucked on his cum-slick cock. And when his own delirium had passed he wrapped his arms around me and fucked me again with everything he had left.

I could have ridden that orgasm all night, but eventually it waned, and left us both spent and panting, leaning into each other for support as the falling rain washed over us. I kissed him again and he kissed me and I felt whole and fulfilled and refreshed.

We untangled ourselves and, dripping with rain and semen, we walked hand-in-hand to the shelter where someone had arranged our sleeping bags into one. Bungee lay facing the wall, pretending to sleep. There were rustlings and soft gasps coming from under the sleeping bags that Birdie Flirt and Telephoto Tom shared.

We didn't bother to dig out towels to dry off. The night was warm. We just crawled into our bags and Beer Haver and I fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning was clear and bright and I was rejuvenated and eager to get under way. It was September first. New day, new month, fresh new start. Beer Haver awoke as I tried to separate my sleeping bag from his, the last piece of my gear to pack.

"You're up early," he remarked quietly, wiping the sleep from his eyes.

"Yeah well, I've got to start history's longest walk-of-shame, so..." I stuffed my bag into its sack.

"I was thinking maybe I could go with you. I could make some calls; take a few months of leave. Bungee can finish his trip with Birdie and Tom."

"You're sweet Beer Haver, but... you barely know me. If you came with me, and things didn't work out... If you left me too, I don't think I could recover from that."

"I wouldn't."

"You can't know that."

"So this is 'goodbye'?"

"'Fraid so." I kissed him. It was a good kiss. It wasn't easy to say goodbye.

"Goodbye, Springer Mountain Bride."

"Goodbye, Beer Haver."

I slung my pack up onto my shoulders with my wet clothes hung from the sides to dry in the breeze. I waved one last goodbye, and I hit the trail eager to find out what new adventures awaited up ahead. I was fresh and energized like that first June day back in Maine. Bryan, you fucking asshole, I'm not beaten yet.

I'd only gotten a couple hundred yards or so from Pine Knob when I heard him calling behind me. I turned to see Beer Haver running up the trail in nothing but boxer shorts and hiking boots.

"Look," he panted, "I can't go with you, I get that. But here's my number. If you're ever near Baltimore, will you give me a call?" He handed me a scrap of folded paper that looked like it had been torn from Telephoto Tom's bird watching journal.

I took the paper and smiled. "Maybe."

"And... if that never happens, don't make me spend the rest of my life wondering what happened to you. When you get to Springer Mountain, just... just let me know that you got there safe. Ok?"

"I will." And I meant it.

Epilogue: I climbed to the top of Springer Mountain alone on December third. The wind whipped cold, and bad weather was blowing in. I needed to start back down to catch my bus for Atlanta and my flight home. But I wanted to call Beer Haver first. I dug the tattered and trail-stained scrap of paper from the bottom of my pack and unfolded it for the first time. I was excited to tell him I made it all the way on my own. I was nervous to tell him I was three months pregnant.