Dancing on the Edge of a Knife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I breathed quickly through my nose as my orgasm trembled to an end, but unaware as he was, he simply continued the same motion, fingering me and dragging his long shaft up and down between my ass cheeks. He had no idea that he'd just fingered his mother to orgasm, or that hot liquids now cascaded down along my left leg from my insatiable cunt and soaked into the couch cushion beneath us.

I needed more... I wanted him inside of me so, so badly that I can't even explain the psychology behind my mentality at the time.

Taking a deep breath in, I reached down to my pussy, easily, but still slowly, pushing the crotch of my totally drenched panties aside to bunch up against my leg on the wetter, left side of my pussy. This exposed my vagina and his probing finger. I then carefully lifted my left foot onto the couch, leaving that knee bent, then similarly bent my right knee so that it rested on top of my left. I slowly arched my back, causing his fingers to slip out of me as my smooth, bare pussy moved back beyond his reach. This motion also caused my ass to rise up his body a bit and press back against his lower abs while providing access to my lubricated vaginal opening from behind... if only his enormous rod were freed from his boxers.

That was my next task... he'd fallen back into a deep, slow breathing slumber with the absence of pressure against his cock and warmth around his fingers. I reached around, gently resting my fingertips at the base of his cock outside of his boxers and very slowly brushing them up along the shaft to get an idea of what I was in for. I gulped nervously as I brushed my fingers upward, clearing his waistband of his boxers and continuing to brush up against the bare skin of his shaft for another few inches before reaching the thick head.

'Oh God...!' I thought. 'That will never fit... How is he so big?!'... swallowing nervously again, I knew I needed to try. I reached down again, gingerly taking one side of the front opening in his boxers between my fingertips, working open the single button here to make the access into his boxers larger. I took this very slowly, stopping movement altogether for several seconds at a time and listening to his breathing as I reached into his boxers and wrapped my soft fingers around the shaft of his monster erection. It was thick enough that I couldn't touch my thumb to any of my other fingers and I gulped once more.

Slowly I reached around my same side with my left hand, and though the reach was limited, I was able to take the waistband of his boxers with my fingertips and pull upward a little bit, which allowed me to tuck the head of his enormous cock under it and release it from them through the hole in the front.

His breathing was still slow and calm against my neck. In my right hand, which now felt very small, I held my son's monster cock by the shaft. I had brought my left hand back around, tucking my arm in and reaching up, laying my head on my wrist, my hand resting against the arm of the couch, making it easier to keep my cunt hole pointing in his direction. I could feel hot remnants of my orgasm and my continued wetness trickling down my left ass cheek in small streaks as I pointed the head of my son's cock at my opening.

Keeping his hard cock pointing right at my cunt, I slowly, and nervously started to close the short distance between them by bending at my knees further and gently pushing myself down with my left hand.

I shuddered, uttering quietly through gritting teeth "Nnngh..." as the head of his throbbing erection sunk easily between the slippery lips of my waiting entrance, stretching my labia wide.

For awhile I just rested like this, trying to take control of my breathing again. My son's breathing had quickened somewhat, but was still steady and heavy through his nose, still asleep. I let go of his cock now that it's head had already disappeared between the hot, slippery folds of my labia and was sure to hit its mark.

I gently placed my right hand on top of his where it rested, still very wet, on my stomach, interlacing his slippery fingers with my own and then so very gently pushing myself back a little bit more, impaling another two thick inches of cock into my hungry cunt, which stretched out wide with the effort. "Hhhoooohhh..." I whimpered quietly, stopping here again.

"Huh?" I heard him say suddenly, tiredly. I paniced, and dared not move another muscle. My heart was suddenly racing. I was caught between fear and ecstasy, and hoped he wouldn't realize that I had initiated this debauchery.

His breathing was much faster suddenly, and I felt his cock twitch inside of me, to which I squeezed a gentle response, sighing a soft "Hmmm..." as if asleep myself.

"Mom?" he whispered.

I didn't respond.

Finally, he boldly and slowly started to push his hips forward.

I gasped softly, then closed my mouth tight and moaned quietly between them as another several inches had descended into the depths of my burning, gushing cunt. He stopped immediately, likely in fear of waking me... 'Oh God!' I thought, 'It's stretching me so wide!', and I was regretting all the work I had done to tighten myself up, as well as the fact that this position made me even tighter, because I would have a hard time staying quiet. Again I gave a gentle squeeze with my cunt muscles.

At this point I didn't need to do anything, as the tables had turned and it was him in control. He had woken up and found himself fucking his own mother from behind, and to my great luck, went with it. He pushed forward even further, and I moaned through my lips again as I took another three inches... 'Oh GOD... Where does it end?!' I thought wildly, staying completely still and breathing quickly through my nose, giving another gentle squeeze.

Again, he pushed forward, and I had to hold my lips together like a vice grip to keep from crying out as the soft head of his enormous monster of a cock pushed up against my cervix deep, deep inside of me. This was as deep as he could go, and I still hadn't bottomed out on him. I couldn't believe how utterly stretched and full I felt. My round ass was just barely touching his thighs, so there was at least another inch or two that he could have buried into his mother's cunt if there was room.

I breathed in, and out, shakily through my nose a few times as my son rested his enormous erection inside of me like this.

Finally, after a long while, he started to slowly, carefully pull his lubricated monster out of my straining, soaking wet cunt. I knew with our position and his size that he wouldn't be able to pull it out of me all the way, and shuddered in ecstasy as my own son's cock firmly massaged the thousands of clitoral nerve ending inside of my vagina on its way out. In his over-stimulated excitement, he seemed to throw caution into the wind and drove it back into me much harder than I would have allowed if I had been in control, his cock head slamming against my cervix again deep inside of me, forcing himself in just a little bit deeper than before.

My mouth burst open and I let out a groan "OOOhh...!" as he did this. I quickly snapped my mouth shut again, whimpering through my lips. Jack was breathing against my neck steadily, making not another movement for a few moments. I squeezed again gently with my cunt, breathing steadily as if asleep.

Again he pulled himself out of me slowly, then thrust back in again. "HhhMMMMmmmgh!" I moaned through my lips, more pleasure now than pain jolting through my body. This continued, and each thrust forced me to moan against my will through my lips in quiet, high pitched hums. I gripped his hand as tightly as I dared while he fucked me. Eventually I was able to predict when each thrust would come, and would push my ass back at him as he did, desperate to stretch the hot, wet cave he was creating deep and wide enough to completely fit him inside.

More than once his thrusts forced me into quiet, gasping orgasms. Each time I would ejaculate wetly around his enormous cock, hot, clear liquid pouring out of me and running down the little remaining length of his shaft onto his balls and down the side of my ass. 'Oh GOD... Oh God, oh God, oh God!!' I kept screaming in my head. 'My son is fucking me!!' I thought proudly as he ravaged me.

I couldn't believe he was still going at me, but I was grateful because I still wanted to get that last inch into me. The squishing sound of my wet cunt being filled as he fucked me was such a turn on. He must be having a wonderful time now, and I loved being a part of it. I loved the multiple orgasms that he forced me to have as I supposedly slept. I assumed his stamina must be on account of the slow speed at which he pulled it out of me each time. Again and again I pushed my ass back against him when he thrust, the head of his cock slamming against my cervix and stretching me open. It was a bit painful I'll admit, but the pleasure was so much greater.

Finally his hand tightened into a fist and he held it tightly against my belly as he slammed his erection hard into my abused little cunt hole. I pushed my ass back against him when he did this just as I had been for awhile.

Again my lips broke apart in a hushed moan "Ooooh...!" as I felt my pussy lips flatten against his body at the base of his giant cock. The head of his penis pushed aggressively against my stretched in cervix and he just held me there, his spasming cock starting to inject stream after stream of hot, milky cum directly into my uterus. My eyes flashed wide and I started to shudder with orgasm at feeling of the hot, thick liquid filling me up.

My son had an enormous dick, and an outrageous amount of cum to unload into his mother's juicy cunt as he climaxed. I was so overwhelmed with incestuous lust that I hadn't even let the thought that this would happen enter my mind, and realized now as I trembled with orgasm that with so much cum, I may well have gotten pregnant.

Finally, gradually, he released his grip on me, his massive member beginning to deflate inside of me after filling my womb up with what felt like a full pint of cum. His body began to relax again and his breathing once more settled to a slow and steady pace, as if sleeping, or pretending to.

Slowly, I shifted forward a little bit, my son's softening monster slipping out of my cum-filled cunt inch by inch. When his cock flopped out of me, a river of white cum came rushing after. I just lay there for several minutes, slowly managing control of my breathing again as semen poured down along my big ass, totally coating my left glute and gathering in a pool on the couch over the course of a few minutes.

Slowly I gazed up at the clock. It was 4:00AM. I'd coaxed my sleeping son into fucking me over the course of an hour and a half, the last 45 minutes of which he'd been awake and hammering his erection into me over and over...

He must be very nervous now. Of course I would need to remove myself from the situation and let him think that I'd thought he'd simply had a wildly good wet dream, somehow leaving the mess on me. I slowly sat up, his limp hand falling to his side as I did, my ass mashing down against an enormous pool of cum. He was pretending to be asleep, as I'd expected he would, and I made no action to call him out.

Slowly I stood up, the sticky cum stretching between my ass and the couch as I did until I was fully standing. I looked back to my ass, admiring how soaked it was.

I quietly retreated to my bedroom, leaving my son in a wet mess on the couch. I cleaned myself up with towels as best as I could, not daring to try to shower lest I wake Rachael, then lay down in my bed and almost immediately fell into a deep, satisfied sleep.

--------------------

My eyes flashed open to the sound of pounding on my bedroom door.

"Mom, wake up already!" Jack yelled.

I yawned softly, stretching my arms and responded "W-What time is it, honey?"

"It's almost 10 mom. I can't believe you're sleeping in this much, you must have been sleeping for like 12 hours." he said, seeming nervous. Apparently he assumed and hoped I was asleep while he had been repeatedly ramming his rod into my cunt. "Rachael made breakfast, it's ready."

"Alright, thank you dear." I said warmly, standing up and moving to the bathroom for a shower.

After showering and drying up I threw on a robe and made my way to the kitchen with tired eyes. I sat down at the table across from Jack and started sipping the cup of coffee Rachael had poured me, acting as normal as I could.

"Well good morning, sleepy head." Rachael said, placing a plate of eggs and bacon in front of me. Then she asked "What time did you end up heading to bed from the couch?"

I turned beet red, and looked down to my food. "Oh... around 4:00 this morning or so I think." I said.

Jack was looking across the table to me very nervously, clearly trying to figure out whether or not I knew what had happened.

Rachael grinned and said "Well good thing you got away when you could. Jack peed in the couch!" she squealed.

"I did not!" Jack yelled, beet red. "I spilled something there last night, I told you a thousand times!"

"Suure you did. Mom, was that cushion wet when you went to bed?" Rachael asked me.

"O-oh..." I stammered "Well, yes, it was already wet when I left. I just didn't want to wake him up. He drank quite a bit last night and I figured he just spilled his last long island or something." I responded.

Rachael pouted "Oh fine, whatever...", clearly disappointed that Jack hadn't peed on the couch.

Jack was staring at me still, quizzically, as he knew full well that I wasn't dumb enough to think that was long island iced tea and was clearly covering for him. At length he said "Well, in any case I'm washing the cushion, so it'll be fine. Sorry about the mess."

Blushing, I said "Don't worry about it Jack, spills happen..."

After breakfast we all went about our days. Jack and I to the gym for awhile, Rachael staying home to do homework.

I couldn't stop thinking about how amazing the night before was, but knew I could never do it again, and could never tell a soul what I had done. I felt like a monster for what I had done, and even more so because I wanted more.

My cunt was incredibly sore from having been so thoroughly stuffed the night before, but I was ready to feel it again. I was addicted to cock now after being fucked so well, after several years of sexual abstinence.

I conceived a plan that day to allow myself to do more, without so much restraint.

I called my friend Sharon that afternoon "Mmm... H-Hello?" she answered

"Hi, Sharon?" I asked.

"Oh! Hi Joni. How are you?" She asked.

"Great. Really good." I answered, then asked "Listen, are you busy today?"

"Well... I think I can make some time." she said. "Oh my!" she gasped "Mmm... I was just making lunch for Jake and stubbed my toe..." she continued

"Great... Listen, do you still have some of those sleeping pills you were telling me about? I've been having a lot of trouble sleeping and didn't even wake up until 10:00 this morning." I explained.

"Oh, absolutely Joni. I have tons of those. They really do come in handy... I'll swing by and drop some off." she said.

I grinned and responded "Wonderful! Thank you Sharon! I'll see you in awhile?"

"Oh no problem at all Joni. I'll drop by in an hour or so, would that be alright?" she suggested.

"That would be perfect, thanks again. I'll see you then Sharon, bye now." I said.

"Bye bye dear!" she responded, and we hung up the phone.

As promised, Sharon dropped off a few of the sleeping pills she had told me so much about. I never intended to take them myself, but rather to drug my kids with supper so that I could indulge in my obsession with carnal sin while they slept.

As planned, when supper time came I broke the capsules opened, four in total, and stirred the contents into the spaghetti I had prepared for them.

"Kids!" I yelled, "Supper is ready!"

Rachael and Jack rushed to the dining room, starving because I had prepared supper so late.

"Finally!" Jack said, sitting across from my seat

"No kidding. We're starving to death mom!" Rachael exclaimed, not far behind and sitting on the side between Jack and I.

I laughed and apologized, then together, we ate supper and conversed about our days. My own bowl was prepared separate from theirs, which wasn't uncommon because I dieted occasionally depending on my regimen.

It didn't take long after supper before both of my kids looked exhausted.

"You two look whipped!" I said with a motherly smile. "That settles it. I know it's only 9:00, but we're calling it a night early. Go on, off to bed!"

"Right..." Jake said tiredly. "See you in the morning mom... Night Rachael"

Rachael was even worse for wear, hardly able to keep her eyes open, but responded as well with "Yeah... you... too..."

They both got up tiredly and made their way to their beds. To be safe, I would wait until 10:00, but in my lusty head, play time had already begun.

-----------------------

I'd gone to my bedroom to change into a silk robe, wearing nothing beneath it. I spent the hour toying with my pussy with my vibrator, and managed one orgasm while thinking about my son, but it was nothing compared to the real thing and the anticipation was building fast.

Finally 10:00 came around and I took a deep breath. I tied my robe closed, dropped my vibrator into a pocket, and made my way to my door. I wouldn't have to be so careful tonight. I was SO horny, and my pussy was already soaking wet. As I made my way toward Jack's bedroom, I passed Rachael's, then stopped suddenly, thinking.

See, I had already crossed the line into incestuous perversion, and my daughter was an incredibly attractive young woman... I hadn't planned to do anything with her, but knew that the drug had affected her faster and that it would be safer to give Jack more time to slumber.

Also, I've always been bi-sexual. My kids had never known this of course, nor had Stephen. He just thought I was down to earth enough to recognize beauty when I saw it, but I occasionally fantasized about eating pussy, and having mine eaten by other women... Just occasionally.

I turned and quietly entered Rachael's room, closing the door just as quietly behind me. She lay there in her bed on her side, her white teddy bear tucked into her arms and I smiled. Even at 19 she slept with a teddy... Not that I didn't spoon with pillows most nights, so I wasn't really surprised. She also had a night light near the door, so it wasn't too difficult to see her.

I quietly closed the distance between myself and her bed, watching my daughter who slept peacefully with a warm smile. I then reachied down and took the edge of her blanket into my right hand.

Slowly I lifted her blanket, peeking beneath to see her legs tucked up. She wore just a T-Shirt and white thong tonight, and it was quite the sight. I felt a burning between my thighs as I took in the gravity of what I planned to do, a bead of warm fluid drizzling down my right leg from my bare pussy.

I took a deep breath. Slowly, without shaking the bed too much, I crawled underneath the blanket below her. Sharon had assured me that if I took one of these, the sound of a locomotive and the trembling of an earthquake wouldn't be enough to wake me... My kids had each taken two, so I had nothing to worry about, but I was still nervous as I reached out for her right leg, which lay on top of the left.

I gently wrapped my fingers around her slender ankle, slowly pulling it toward me and over to my left side. Eventually the pull caused her to roll onto her back, which I knew it would. I gently brushed my left hand, thumb down, up along the inside of her right leg. Her skin was so smooth beneath my touch except for the goose bumps that formed in its wake. Eventually I reached her soft mound with my thumb, and softly brushed along it, up and down, without applying any real pressure.