Dancing on the Edge of a Knife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breathing was slow and steady, which told me she was sound asleep. My breathing on the other hand was shaky with nervous excitement. I moved my thumb to the left side of her crotch, tucking a long fingernail underneath to gently push the fabric aside in the other direction. With this done I brushed my thumb back again, this time over the softness of her bare pussy. I shuddered with anticipation, pushing against her pussy as my thumb reached her slit and pulling her pussy open a little by the right lip.

I started to move the pad of my thumb in small circles between her little cunt lips, and her body started to respond to my touch. As I gently pushed against her opening in small circles, she started to get wet beneath my touch. I continued to do this, widening the circles as she became more slippery.

"Hmmmm..." she softly moaned, but unlike the night previous I wasn't afraid to stop. I kept up the little circles until she was nice and wet, then flipped my hand over and started to rub in those same motions with my middle and ring fingers, both pointing downward and quickly becoming becoming coated in my daughters young liquids.

With my other hand I worked at my own pussy, matching the exact same motions as I did on her pussy. She just kept softly, tiredly moaning those little "Hmmmm..." sounds.

Finally I slipped my slender middle and ring fingers into her tight, wet little opening, and with my other hand did the same thing to my own soaked entrance. "Aahhh..." She moaned quietly, opening her legs a little bit for me in her dreamy, erotic state. Once my fingers were completely buried inside of her, I gently spread them apart, opening her to me a little bit more "Aahhh..." she moaned again.

Eventually I pulled my fingers from her, then slipped them back in again with a soft 'squish'. "Mmmmmmmm..." she moaned. I did this once more, then again, until it became a nice rhythm that I maintained with both of my hands. My daughter was breathing a little heavier now as I fingered her, and eventually I climaxed, dripping hot fluids into my busy hand.

My daughter had started to tiredly move her hips to my touch, but I was running out of patience and needed something to fill me deeper soon, so I gently slipped my fingers out of her wet little hole, and mine.

I slowly leaned down, my blonde hair dangling onto my daughter's legs as I inhaled the fragrant scent of her stimulated sex. Then, moving my right hand underneath her left ass cheek, I brought my mouth down against her waiting crotch, nuzzling the crotch of her panties back aside, as they had moved back into place after I'd removed my fingers. With soft lips I gently kissed my daughter on the vagina, then parted my lips and nuzzled into her, my mouth sinking into her labia as I did.

As I pushed into her with my tongue, I reached into my robe pocket with my free hand. taking hold of the vibrator that I'd placed there. "Haaahhhh..." Rachael moaned as I started moving my tongue around inside of her, holding her gently against my mouth by her skinny ass.

Originally I'd planned to use the toy on myself, but decided I would, despite my anticipation, wait for my son to supply my own satisfaction. As I continued to tongue fuck my daughter, twirling my tongue in circles around her clitoris, I also brought the tip of the rubber vibrator to rest nestled between her pussy lips.

As I licked her, I also made laps around the head of the vibrator, coating it in her juices and my saliva so that I could slowly, but easily push it into her wet little entrance.

"Oooohhh Jack..." my daughter moaned in her sleep. Was she having an erotic dream about her brother as I worked on her? Either way, she was totally oblivious to the fact that it was her own mother who was pushing a toy inside of her and eating out her young cunt.

She pushed her hips toward me slowly, mechanically, trying to take more into her as she slept. I obliged, slowly pushing the vibrator further inside, flicking her clit more quickly with my tongue.

"Mmmmm... Oh yes Jack..." she moaned when I had pushed the oblong, rubber vibrator in as far as I could. I then clicked it on its lowest setting and enjoyed the way it felt vibrating against my tongue from deep inside of her.

"Ooooohhh...!" she sighed, bucking her hips now against my mouth as the toy vibrated inside of her. I continued to work at her with my tongue, pulling the vibrator out and pushing it back in nice and deep past her hot fluids. My cunt was dripping excitement onto her bed, juices running down my legs as I worked at my daughter.

I clicked the vibrator to the next setting up, continuing my tongue's work and to fuck her with the toy.

"OOOoohhh!!" she moaned a bit louder, but still absently and slowly, as if she were in a trance.

Finally I turned the vibrator to the highest setting and started to drive it harder into her, pushing my mouth against her cunt where I had access and a little more firmly working my velvety tongue in circles around her clitoris.

"... O-Oh my God...!!" she moaned, and then started to spasm below me. She didn't squirt the way that I did when I had orgasms, but I could feel the heat between her legs and how much wetter and hotter she became. She kept convulsing for a few moments even as I turned the vibrator off and pulled it out of her, a string of clear liquid dangling between the toy and her satisfied little pussy.

Finally she stopped twitching, and I pulled my mouth from between her cunt lips, sticky tendrils of wetness dangling between a mother's mouth and a daughter's happy cunt.

I slowly crawled backward and out from under her blanket, placing my feet to the floor and standing back over her. I smiled warmly down to my satisfied daughter, licking her juices from my lips.

My beautiful 19 year old daughter smiled softly, looking to be deep in sleep, and turned back to her side, curling back up and holding her bear closely.

-----------------------

Now it was my son's turn... and mine. I could hardly wait. By now it was 11:05 in the evening, and my son would be as deeply asleep as his sister. I placed the toy back in my robe pocket and quietly left Rachael's room, shutting the door softly behind me.

"Now I just need to tuck in the other one..." I said to myself, swooning with terrible, incestuous desire.

I made my way down the hall to Jack's room, pushing my way in quietly and looking down at him as he slept.

I left the hallway door open so that I could see him, and he really was such a handsome young man. He lay there on his back beneath just a sheet, sleeping in the nude based on the outline of his large, flaccid penis.

"Convenient..." I said softly, moving to his bed.

Tonight I had another experiment I wanted to try on my unconscious son. Last night he had fingered me in his sleep before waking to fuck me raw, and now I wondered if I could get him to participate in other activities. After working my daughter to orgasm with my tongue, I had one in mind...

I pulled loose the tie to my robe, shrugging my shoulders down and letting it fall to where it and my vibrator hit the floor with a thud. I did this on purpose to see if Jack would even register the sound, and smiled when he didn't move a muscle or change his breathing in the least.

I took a bundle of his sheet in my hand and slowly pulled it off of him, staring down at his naked form hungrily and whispering "Oh my God..." at the size of his cock, even soft... "No wonder..." and I felt a burning hotness between my soaked thighs.

I walked to the side of his bed, slowly crawling onto it beside his head. I lifted one leg over him and placed my knee down on the other side of his head, my palms and knees on either side of him now, knees beside his head, palms beside his waist.

"Hi baby... mommy is here..." I said softly, looking down past my large dangling breasts toward my son as I did.

He made no indication that he had heard me, but I remembered a hypnotist show once where they demonstrated the power of suggestion, and it really seemed to work. I was going to find out.

Jack's mouth hung open, and he was breathing deeply beneath my sopping wet pussy, which occasionally dripped hot juices onto his tongue.

I smiled, looking forward slowly to his flaccid monster, using my right hand to reach for it and holding myself up with my left. I wrapped my hand around it, giving it a gentle squeeze before lifting it up to point its head at me. I could feel that blood was already beginning to flow into it, so quickly moved forward and sucked it into my warm mouth. I took him into my mouth as far as I could, swallowing semi-soft flesh down into my throat before it got too hard for me to do so. Sucking, and swallowing, I pulled back from him, twirling my tongue around the head of his cock before releasing it from my mouth with a 'pop'.

"Mmmmm..." Jack moaned, his cock now erect and standing at attention in front of my face.

Again I looked down toward him, repeating myself "Mommy is here baby... Mommy is here..." as I slowly stroked my hand up and down her saliva clad erection.

"Mmmmm...mmmom..." he moaned now, to which I gasped softly, tingling with anticipation.

"That's right honey... Mommy is here..." I said again, stroking him. "Eat mommy's pussy sweetie..." I said softly, slowly lowering my ass down to him. My soaked thighs slid down along his cheeks as my hot, juicy cunt spread open over his mouth, my tight, bleached asshole just in front of his nose.

Again I softly said "Eat your mother's pussy baby, eat mommy... use your tongue baby...", then cocked my head back up and took his hard cock back into my mouth as far as I could, which wasn't a ton considering his size, but enough that I could twirl my velvety tongue around his cock head.

"Mmmmmmghm..." he moaned, muffled into my pussy, then slowly, mechanically, my son pushed his tongue into my soaking wet entrance, to which I moaned softly with his cock in my mouth.

I pushed my head forward, taking several inches of him into my mouth, the head pushing at the back of my throat, swallowing so that my throat muscles massaged it, and stroking my hand up and down the remaining length of his thick shaft as I did.

"Mmmmmgm..." he moaned into my cunt again, starting to lick around inside of me.

"Mmmm!" I moaned onto his cock as his tongue started moving around. Then I pulled my head back, his rock hard erection flopping out of my mouth. Laying my head down on his leg beside his cock, my breasts mashing against his stomach, I closed my eyes and moaned softly as my son ate my pussy. "Oooh yes... That's it son, eat your mother baby..." I moaned

His tongue started to move around a little bit faster, but not as quickly as it would were he eating me consciously. Still... My son was eating my pussy! I noticed that the movement of his tongue was mostly isolated, so I would need to position myself for where I wanted him licking. "Thaaat's it baby... Keep up the good work... Eat your mother..." I said in a nourishing tone, then pushed my hips back just slightly, positioning my clitoris right around where his tongue moved.

"Mmmghm..." he moaned again, lapping at my clit.

I closed my eyes, giving in completely to the feeling while slowly moving a slender hand up and down along his thick shaft. "Ooooh yeah baby... Ooh yes... Yes yes yes yes yes...!" I softly moaned, grinding my drenched cunt onto my son's face as I did.

He kept licking, and I kept grinding, a little more desperately as I moved closer to a climax. His tongue just kept flicking at my most sensitive spot. Finally I squeezed my thighs against his head, pushing my sopping mess of a cunt down onto my son's face as if trying to take his head into me and crying out "... YES!", then shuddering above him, my pussy convulsing on his face and ejaculating warm fluids into his mouth and down over his cheeks.

I lay there convulsing for a few more seconds, my head on his leg, one hand just holding his cock now while his tongue just continued to probe and lap inside of me tiredly. When it stopped, I smiled victoriously, then slowly lifted myself up onto all fours. I looked down to him past my boobs again, strings of hot, sticky liquid dangling between my satisfied cunt and my son's face even with a foot or so of distance between them.

"Mmmom..." he moaned again, licking at his lips mechanically.

"That's right honey... Mommy is here." I said softly, admiring his face and neck totally covered in my hot juices.

"Mmmom..." he moaned again.

Smiling warmly, I used my hands to pull myself forward, sliding my knees along the bed at his sides and then sitting down on his hips and his laying cock, my ass still facing him. His cock lay against his body, the shaft nestled between my ass crack and pussy lips, which leaked warm fluids onto it. I then looked over my shoulder to him. As I'd moved down his body, the tendrils of liquid that were dangling between his face and my thighs now lay in strips across his body, glistening in the hallway light. "That's it son... You want to have sex with mommy..." I said suggestively.

"Mmom..." he moaned in response, his giant cock twitching beneath me.

"That's right baby... mom is here..." I said, leaning back and placing my right hand flat on his chest, my back arched, my other hand resting on the bed at his side. I started to move my hips so that my soaked pussy glided up and down along his long, thick shaft, quickly lubricating his whole cock in my hot juices. With my eyes closed, I kept doing this said again "Mommy is here...", enjoying his warm shaft moving against my clitoris.

"Mmm... Mom..." he moaned in his sleep as I grinded my pussy up and down along his shaft.

"Okay baby..." I said warmly, stopping my motion "Time to fuck mommy honey... time to fuck your horny mother..." I said huskily, my voice trembling with excitement. I lifted myself up off of him, having lubricated his cock so thoroughly that strings of my juices dangled between it and my thighs. I was sitting up higher now, holding myself up with my right hand on his chest, back mostly facing him and slightly arched, knees at his sides, feet resting tops down by his shoulders, my wet entrance suspended a full foot above him. I reached down and grasped his humungous cock with my left hand, looking down at his wet, peacefully sleeping face over my right shoulder. I moved his cock to point it at my waiting entrance, but it was large enough that its head nestled into the fleshy folds of my labia even with as high above him as I was, to which I moaned "Oooh God...", somehow knowing and doubting at the same time that I could take it all into me.

I took a deep breath, then very slowly lowered myself onto it just by a couple of inches, groaning out loud as I did, not needing to hold back my cries of ecstasy. With my voice trembling... "T-time to fuck mommy... time to fuck your mother..." with my eyes closed

"Mm...Mom... Yes..." he moaned monotonously, seeming deep in a dream about the very thing that was happening in real life.

I straightened my back now, lifting my hand off of him and facing forward toward the hallway. I moved a knee forward, then the other, enough to lower myself down onto his monster cock a couple more inches, crying out again as its thickness once again stretched open my desperate, soaked cunt hole. "OOH God! Mommy's big boy...!" I moaned.

"Nnnngh... Mom...!" Jack mumbled, but not making any movements. He just lay there with his arms sprawled as his mother struggled to descend onto his giant erection.

Now I bent forward, catching myself on the bed between his legs with my hands, head hanging down, long blonde hair dangling down to the bed. I spread my knees apart slightly, taking more of him into me. "Oh GOD..." I moaned, having taken a full nine inches of my son's thick meat into me.

Again I held myself here, adjusting to the fullness, knowing that I had a few inches to go, but that the head of his cock was about to hit my cervix. My dripping, hot fluids ran down along the remaining shaft of his mostly buried cock, continuously coating him in his mother's natural lubricant.

I breathed in through my nose, then out, shakily, through my mouth... like they taught me to do when I was in labor with him. In through my nose, out through my mouth.

"Okay... Okay sweetheart... Time to fuck your mother..." I said again, closing my eyes tight and releasing my muscles, allowing myself to easily and quickly glide down onto the last three inches or so of his monument of a cock "AAAHH GOD!" I cried out painfully as I bottomed out, the head of his cock slammed against the back of my cunt, pushing my cervix up inside of me to make room for the entirety of his enormous member. "YES!" I cried triumphantly, proud to have forced my son's unusually large erection to fit all the way inside of me.

I just sat there for a minute, trying to adjust, afraid to move, and feeling a little bit sick to my stomach on account of how far I'd forced myself down onto my son's cock. "... Alright baby... just stay still honey..." I said, my voice shaking.

"Mmm..." Jack moaned softly, not making any movements.

I clenched my vaginal muscles around his cock, then released... clenched, then released... adjusting, adjusting... "Alright..." I said at last... the nausea passing into pleasure. I sat up, tossing my hair back and facing the hallway again, away from Jack, and just sat there like that for a few more moments, cock buried deep, deep inside of me. "Time to fuck your mother Jack..." I breathed, ready, but nervous.

With that, I slowly lifted my ass up, inch by inch of my son's thick cock sliding out of my stretched wide cunt hole, then dropped down again with a grunt, totally full again "AH!"... I rolled my eyes back and repeated the same motion, ascending several inches, then dropping back down "AAH!". It was getting easier now, feeling like complete ecstasy instead of painful. Again, I lifted, then dropped "YES!". Again "FUCK!", Again "MOMMY!", convulsing with a trembling orgasm with the last word.

I sat there for awhile spasming, letting the orgasm run its course, then I moaned aloud as I continued to ride my son's supernaturally sized erection reverse cowgirl.

"Mmm... Moommm...!" Jack groaned in his sleep, fantasizing about fucking his mother while actually being fucked by his mother.

"That's right son!" I moaned, starting to get into a nice rhythm with my hips, taking the massive staff into my hungry, once tight, but now wide-stretched cunt again and again. "Mommy is here!" I moaned, fucking my son with more vigor.

"Mmm...!" he moaned again, bucking his hips at me almost lazily, probably unable to match my rhythm in his sleep state.

I fell forward again, catching myself on my hands between his legs. Greedily, I impaled myself on my own son's erection over and over, bottoming out each time, my wide-stretched pussy lips mashing against him at the base of his cock repeatedly. "That's it baby!" I cried, completely cock-crazed, moving much more quickly than before, slamming down onto his cock forcefully, my large breasts bouncing wildly with each thrust. "Fuck me!" SLAM, "FUCK ME!" SLAM, "Fuck your MOTHER!" SLAM "GHAAAHH!" I cried, another shocking orgasm jolting through my body.

I barely held myself up this time as pleasure overtook me, hair dangling down to the bed again, drool dripping from my mouth

"Uuuhuuhhhuuuhhh..." was the only sound I could utter as I convulsed. I pressed myself down hard onto his throbbing erection as this new life experience consumed every nerve, my cum gushing out at the best of his cock as if there wasn't any room left inside of me, coating his stomach and balls in my sloppy climax.

This went on for almost two full minutes before I finally started to gain control of my muscles again, and when I did I turned to look at my son, who's head lay facing up on his pillow, appearing fast asleep and mumbling "Momm... Mom...Mmm...om..." again and again.