Dancing Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their mutual armpit licking, kissing, biting and tasting went on and on. Seeing them, Isabelle raised one arm and lowering her head a little, started smelling and licking her own wide armpits full of jungle of hairy growth.

Henrietta and Harry bit into each other's armpits with extreme lust and urgency, and humped into each other frantically. With lots of lusty underarm kisses, bites and licks, they could not hold any longer, and soon together reached the sweet and prolonged end of their saucy, slippery quickie. But their armpit kissing and licking continued long thereafter.

Isabelle wanted her own sweet little quickie. She clasped Harry in a tight embrace and exchanged deep wet kisses with him, to make him hot once again. Henrietta clasped them from behind alternately, and sticking out her long tongue, she continuously licked their sweaty armpits.

Isabelle sat on a low chair, opened her arm a little and guided Harry's d**k in her right armpit, and clamped her arm down. Harry became instantly hard in the wet warmth of Isabelle's armpit full of thick black hairs, and pumped vigorously. Isabelle encircled her fingers around Harry's d**k. Then he entered Isabelle nice and cozy, clasping each other in an iron tight embrace, and with their mouths firmly embedded in each other's armpits, cheeks hollowed, and the meaty quickie got under way vigorously.

The embrace grew more and more hot and lusty. Lustily biting and tasting each other's armpits, and Harry squeezing her huge boobs, they soon reached a sweet peak, from which they did not want to come down. So it was a multiple quickie with hot Isabelle, the pungent smell of her armpit never allowing Harry to relax.

Even after that, the two ladies' passions were not coming down. They were looking for more fun. Henrietta was super hot looking at Isabelle's quickie with Harry. She now pulled Harry in a tight embrace and pressed her chin on his shoulder. He also buried his face in her delicious shoulder. They stood like this in their lusty but quiet embrace, enjoying the sweet warmth of their entwined bodies, by rubbing their hands on every area of their bodies – armpits, back, waists...., and rubbing their noses on each other's shoulders. None wanted to be released from this passionate embrace.

As Isabelle looked on and enjoyed the visual beauty of this sweet embrace, she went on fire, and hugged Harry from behind, crushing her huge breasts on his back, kissing and licking his back and armpits, and biting his shoulder.

Isabelle's lips were drawn into a hot kiss by Henrietta over the shoulder of Harry. Being sandwiched between the two busty ladies, Harry turned his head backwards, and had a long and delicious mouth watering kiss with Isabelle. Then Henrietta pulled his face towards hers and sucked his lips into a saliva filled slippery tongue kiss.

They lied down on the rug, and the three together rolled on the carpet from one end to the other, clasping each other in a lusty tight three-way embrace and kiss. Loud kissing sounds continued to filled the room. It seemed that the sounds of mutual kissing, licking and sniffing would never end.

This mutual kissing and embracing went on for a long time, till they came down from their heights of passion.

After the multiple delicious quickies and caresses with the two hot ladies, Harry left Henrietta's apartment, with promises of many more armpit sessions in future.

[Please send feedback indicating how you liked the story, along with your own experiences if any.]

12