Dancing Queen

Story Info
A young man finds himself dancing to the snake's tune.
3.7k words
4.52
29.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pathway through the mountains was narrow, and poorly lit at this time of the day. The sun was beginning to go down, and Elias had found himself taking longer than usual along the path. The trip to the city had given him a chance to purchase some things for his younger sister, the delicate silken garments in the leather knapsack on his back, as he walked along the path. The desert stone was still hot from the sunlight, radiating through his sandals, the scrub and wild olives lining the sides of the path.

Elias was not a particularly impressive young man. Somewhat shorter than most of the lads of his village, he was somewhat scrawny, the youth's hair black and a bit dusty, his skin stained with a few spots of dust and mud, his legs and arms only with a light fuzzing of dark hair, far less than he knew he should have at his age. To say it damaged his pride would not be entirely accurate, but he'd gotten into more than one fight over his appearance. The trousers and the light shirt he wore kept him from becoming too hot during the day, and the broad hat shielded his skin from the fierce sun.

It was, he considered, looking behind him, down the path, a beautiful day. The red light stained the city below, a few lights from lanterns already visible as the light dwindled, and making the entire city shine gracefully. The path he was on was worn into a mountain, a shallow valley, bordered on two sides by stone walls, turned red from their exposure to the sun, and smoothed by the wind. He smiled for a moment, appreciating the view, when the rattling started.

His eyes flickered around quickly, and nervously. A rattlesnake bite was not necessarily fatal, but this far from anyone else, it could be dangerous. Looking around, he saw no sign of it... Until he looked up the side of the rock wall, and saw the warm, smiling face.

He was handsome. Elias was not attracted to men, but if he was, he confessed to himself, it would be the kind of face he'd be attracted to. Long, shimmering blonde hair, with a coppery highlight that caught the red sun magnificently, hung over his cheeks. His face was not rough, but his cheek bones, his smile, clearly were those of a man. His shoulders were bare, and the rest of him hidden by the wall, as he peered over. The man looked no older than Elias, if a great deal more confident, his skin darkened by sunlight. And over his head, Elias could see a tremendous rattling snake-tail, with fierce patterns of black, brown, and white forming diamond patterns along its surface, as it rattled loudly, the sound humming deep in his bones, making his head spin until the sound finally stopped.

"Oh, sorry. I thought you might be an intruder, or someone dangerous! Please, do forgive me." Suddenly, the man's head raised, and he dove face-first down into the small trail. Elias almost leapt forward to save the suicidal lunatic from dashing his skull on the ground, and stopped when the rest of the man's body came into view. A handsome, human form above the waist, with a dusty sash that hung around the hips, transitioned into the body of a truly gargantuan rattlesnake, easily twenty feet long, covered in scales. The snake-stomach undulated and found its way easily down the rock wall, as the man, the monster, came to a rest in front of Elias, a warm, cheerful smile on his face.

Elias knew about monsters. Tempters. Devourers of human flesh. Cruel creatures. They were not supposed to be so purely enchanting. He stared into warm eyes with golden irises and slit pupils. The monster was inhuman, and yet strangely enchanting. He became aware that the creature had been talking. "I'm sorry?"

"I said, do you need somewhere to stay for the night? I'm Amphisbaena." The serpent man smiled cheerfully. "It's getting late, and I thought you might want a little bit of protection until the dawn comes." The rattle began to shake again, and the snake's eyes held Elias'. Those piercing golden eyes grew, until they encompassed the world, and Elias found his head nodding. The rattle began slowing, the rapid hissing sound of its rattle gradually slowing, as a strange, familiar tune started to play in Elias' mind, the rattle laying down a slow beat. Elias found himself letting out a soft laugh, a smile spreading across his face as he stepped forward, and began to dance, his feet landing one after another, and following the serpent.

He became only gradually aware of the sunlight slowly arising. He was standing on the path again. His body was slightly sore, his muscles tired as though he'd been walking, or perhaps dancing, all night. He felt a warm spot on his cheek, and brushed his hands across it. It felt like he had been kissed there, curiously enough, as he shook his head, looking around. Had it been some strange dream? But that was impossible, so much time had passed.

He frowned, as he shouldered the pack again. The image of the smile on the monster's face, and the intoxicating feeling of dancing to Amphisbaena's beat, lingered with him for the rest of the walk. When he arrived back to his home, his sister was frantic, but smiled when she saw he was alright. He pushed the thoughts of what had happened out of his mind; It was simply a strange fancy, one of the strange things that occasionally happened in life, without explanation, or meaning.

"Brother... Did you get these clothes used?" his sister asked, a frown on her face.

"I don't think so; I bought them new. Why?"

She lifted them, and sniffed, frowning. "They smell as though someone was sweating into them. Strange. I'll have to clean them."

A week passed without incident, before he set out again. He'd nearly forgotten about his encounter with the enchanting monster boy, and so the sensations that arose in his mind when the rattling started, of warmth, comfort, and the desire to dance, came as something of a shock, even as his foot started tapping. He looked up, and the smiling face of Amphisbaena greeted his eyes.

"Elias! How good to see you again!" The curious lamia slithered down the side of the wall, curling a wide circle around him, a smile on the serpent's face. The sensation of being encircled by the serpent was curious, yet not entirely unpleasant. The creature seemed to enjoy the closeness to his skin, and for a moment, Elias was reminded of a normal snake, curled up and sunning itself to warm its blood for activity, and wondered what it would feel like, to be coiled in that strong, muscular, scaled body, his body-heat warming the lamia. He felt his breath catch in his throat for a moment, before he was able to regain control of himself, to respond.

"Ah, Amphisbaena... I do apologize, but I'm in rather a hurry, I need to get down to the city to buy some of the things we need..." he said, smiling apologetically.

"Nonsense! I'll make you a deal. Spend a few hours with me, and I'll help you carry your things through the mountains... You can even ride on my tail, if you like. It's rather comfortable, you know." The serpent smiled, and Elias' eyes drifted down to the tail. He felt a sudden tension in his stomach, an embarrassing desire to ride the serpent's tail that made him feel deeply strange inside. He licked his lips for a moment, and then nodded. "That seems... fair enough."

The hypnosis came over him again. That slow rattling, and the smiling eyes of the lamia. This time, however, he felt somewhat more welcoming of it. He was not as frightened, this time, and the sensation of dancing slowly to the beat, while powerful, did not block everything else out. He watched himself, with a dreamy, warm unconsciousness, as his hands slowly stripped off his clothing, denuding himself before the eager eyes of the serpent. A spike of fear, of being ravished mercilessly by the demon, struck into his spine, but it was soothed away, as the lamia simply kissed his cheek, gently, soothingly, making his soul feel right again.

Amphisbaena smiled, as he produced garments of purest silk. Once, as a boy, Elias had seen clothing like this; In a book about a great sultan, the sultan's dozen wives each wore garments like this. They were mere underthings, but beautiful beyond words. A pair of tight silk panties, dyed the most luminous pink, so sheer that they were almost transparent, slowly slipped over his hips, the comfort of the silk pressing into his skin, making him feel deeply soothed. Stockings, nearly opaque, letting only the barest hint of his skin, slowly slid over his legs, and he marveled as he danced, the way the silk protected his feet on the hot stone, and the dust refused to cling to it. The clothing must be enchanted to be so fine.

And the way his dancing drew the lamia's eyes to his body... He'd never been looked at this way, as the object of such bare, naked lust, and the sensation was addictive, feeling the eyes of the lamia wander across his body with such naked hunger. He danced, faster, harder, his body throwing itself into ecstasy, until he tumbled into the serpent, his body leaning exhaustedly against the serpent.

Even through the haze of the rattle and the lingering effects of the hypnosis, he could smell the skin of the serpent. It was exotic and spicy, a scent like chili peppers, spicy and yet somehow mouth-watering. The scent burned his nostrils gently, and yet he found he could not help but bury his face against the creature, and breathe it in more deeply, as his arms closed around the lamia.

He was not certain how it had happened, exactly. Suddenly, his body was wrapped in the coils of the lamia, lying against the hot stone, and against his mouth was pressed something thick, and heated, as he felt his shaft slip out of the gifted garments, and into a warm, immaculately tight mouth. A tongue coiled around his shaft, gently strangling it like a snake strangling its prey, squeezing him tighter as he became aroused. The feeling made him gasp, his mouth opening just long enough for the shaft to plunge into his mouth, spreading it around the shaft. He felt a droplet of precum drip onto his tongue, and down his throat, searing like a hot pepper, leaving a burning sensation down his throat. Tears appeared in the corner of his eyes from the heat, and he found his tongue pressing against the lightly salty flavor of the shaft in his mouth. To his surprise, the sensation of heat was cooled, and he began to suck more fervently, even as he felt the tongue wrapped around his own manhood slowly squeeze upwards.

The serpent laughed softly, the vibration shifting through the tongue, making Elias' whole body tingle. "Elias~ You taste so sweet and creamy! Mmmmm, you're going to have to come visit me more frequently, I'm going to get addicted to such a cute little treat like you." The snake's voice was careless and cheerfully warm, and Elias felt his whole body contract at the idea of coming to visit the serpent again. His hips thrust lightly, but they were caught in the lamia's strong hands, held still, trapping him, even as he found himself going over the edge, the heat in his stomach growing and tightening as he came, giving the lamia what he had sought. The lamia showed no interest in giving him the least ability to make his will felt; He was like prey, trapped in the coils, and being savored. The only outlet he had for his fervor was the shaft in his mouth, and he took to it like a desperate man clinging to a lifesaver, even as the satisfied slurping sounds of the lamia filled the air, making it even harder to focus.

Amphisbaena let out a groan of satisfaction, as his tongue tickled along the shaft. The lamia seemed to have no interest in taking his time, eager to reach climax quickly, and repeatedly, as his hips thrust faster, and faster. The orgasm shocked Elias, almost enough to bring him out of the soothed state of the rattle, as he tasted the burning, spicy semen drip down his throat, tears filling his eyes as it burned pleasantly. He licked the shaft, slowly, his lips slowly popping off the tip with a wet, lewd smack, as he flushed, slowly realizing what he had just done. The euphoric state the rattle had induced had been strange, but he couldn't deny his own responsibility. Nothing he had done had been against what he had wanted to do.

He was scooped onto Amphisbaena's back, dressed back in his normal clothing, the frilly lingerie hidden in his knapsack, a guilty secret. His arms tightened around the serpent's midsection, as he felt his thighs squeeze a bit around the undulating back. He could feel the ridge of the lamia's spine pressing into his groin and between his thighs, intimately pressed against him, and the way the strong muscles slid back and forth between his legs, and thought, long, and hard, about his feelings towards the serpent.

Another week passed, after that. And this time, it was very difficult not to think of the serpent. Finally, one evening, he set out. The knapsack still held the gift from the lamia, hidden away, and he couldn't even touch the silk without thinking of that experience. The desire to go back had grown in him each night. He'd heard of the addictive touch of the demons, that they could steal your soul if they had once laid their hands upon you, but this felt different. He wasn't certain that he could've explained it to anyone, but it was like an awakening; Like taking a first breath of air after having spent years suffocating. The thought of going back to the way it had been before was... impossible.

"Elias~<3"

He looked up, and in moments, the serpent was wrapped around him, warm body pressing against him, smiling, a broad smile on the serpent's face as kisses rained down on his cheek. Elias let out a surprised squawk at the intense affection, the smile making him feel even more heated inside, as he pulled away a little, the lamia pouting as he did. "W-Wait. I need to talk with you. About... this."

Amphisbaena smiled. "Well, of course. Let's hear it." The coils loosened, but he could still feel the rattle, the tip of the lamia's tail wrapped around one of his ankles, proprietary, and hungrily drinking up the heat on his body.

"I'm... willing to continue this. Whatever we are doing, I can keep meeting with you, if we can agree to three things." Amphisbaena tilted his head curiously.

"First of all... I'm not attracted to men. Whatever... you do, it does not mean that what I really desire are men, or... being with them, or anything like this. It's simply a... pleasant thing to do with you. And only with you." Amphisbaena raised an eye with a bit of doubt at this, but after a moment, sighed, and smiled.

"I don't have any strong feelings about it either way. You're free to marry a human girl or fall in love with one if you like. I'm not very attracted to them. None of them are nearly as cute as you." Amphisbaena winked at him, and Elias felt his body clench with desire, to be held again, but he fought it down, barely.

"S-Second... Nobody can know about this. It's forbidden on... so many levels that I don't think I could even name them all. Nobody can know about this!" Amphisbaena's face filled with mirth, and Elias felt a little bolt of humiliation run through him. Obviously, it wasn't very likely that the monster would be telling anyone he knew about it, but still...

"Agreed. I don't have any interest in seeing my sweet, creamy Elias get hurt by any human who gets the wrong ideas~" Elias felt another little clench in his stomach.

"And last... I don't love you. This isn't a romance, it... might be a heresy, but it is just... a satisfaction of need. I'm not going to fall in love with you, or let you tempt me into thinking that you feel that way." He felt a little pain in his stomach in the look of betrayed hurt on the snake's face, but it was gone so quickly that it might have just been his imagination.

"Well, if you're sure, I won't make you take things any more seriously than you want to." Amphisbaena smiled, though he could swear it was more strained than it had been before. "And I won't make you say anything that you don't feel." The serpent grinned broadly. "Now~<3 Come here~<3" His eyes glowed, and the rattle started, and Elias felt his legs beginning to dance, his shaft hardening as he began to change out of his clothes, into the gifts given by the lamia. And there was more, now.

A delicate veil went over his face, covering his mouth behind the diaphanous pink veil, a delicate lattice of silk covering his head, crowning his head, and giving his hair a rather lovely new color. He looked down over his arms, as he slid the stockings over his arms, clinging to his skin, matching the stockings. The delicate harem pants and shirt slid over his body, silky, exaggerating his movements, nearly transparent, the harem pants clinging to his legs, while leaving his groin and his ass exposed. The sensation of being so exposed, as he danced, was strange, sensual, as he felt himself moving, the veils and silk exaggerating his movements, his lip caught between his teeth, as he bit it gently, trying to concentrate, to keep himself from falling into the warmth and the sweetness of the dancing.

Then, he tumbled into the serpent's arms again. He felt his back pressed against the serpent's chest. The tail was slid between his legs, spreading them wide, exposing him, as Amphisbaena's hand gently wrapped around his shaft, stroking him. The silken panties slid down, and he felt himself being penetrated. The sensation was almost instant, sliding inside of him, his body too relaxed to clench, and resist the invasion of his body. His eyes widened as he felt it slide inside of him, and his own shaft leapt to immediate hardness. His face flushed, as he felt the excitement rush through him.

The sensation was unlike anything he'd felt before. The heat inside of his body, the shaft invading his integrity. Something about it made him feel unstable, and more than anything before, it made his body need the support of the lamia. The violation of his integrity, the violation of what he'd tried to lay down in those rules. He struggled to tell the lamia to stop, and wondered why.

It felt good to be in those coils, to be penetrated, to feel the shaft inside of him. It felt safe, and warm, and as the hips of the monster pumped back and forward, he felt himself nearly melting against the lamia, kisses raining down his throat, the feeling of pleasure making his whole body tingle with pleasure, his breathing growing hotter, faster, and more ragged, as his own hips began to thrust backwards. "Please, fuck! Harder!" he gasped out, surprised by how soft and feminine his own voice sounded, and his face flared with heat as he blushed, even more fiercely when he realized that the rattling and the hypnosis had ended.

The rate of the hips thrusting against him became impossible to bear. He felt the strong hips thrust into him, the sound of flesh slapping against flesh filling the air as he tightened his fingers, only to find the serpent's fingers intertwined with his, holding him gently, arms crossing over his chest, squeezing him closer. He let out a soft, whimpering gasp, as he felt his body give in, his hips thrusting backwards, as he came, a spray of white that spent itself across the stone uselessly, even as the pounding of the hips grew more intense.

"P-Please!" he wailed out, painfully aware of how feminine his voice sounded. "T-Too hard!" He whimpered, and felt the pace immediately slow down, his over-stimulated shaft feeling soothed as he melted back into the embrace. The slow movements were intense, gently pressing back and forth, and keeping him aroused, as the serpent thrust his hips gently. Amphisbaena slowly slipped his lips over, capturing Elias' lips, kissing him slowly, that forked tongue slipping into his mouth, wrapping around his own tongue, and Elias looked up into the soft golden eyes, as he felt the sudden surge of heat.

His shaft, still aching from the previous orgasm, twitched, as the heat erupted inside of him, the snake's arms tightening around his body, squeezing him close, as the heat pulsed inside of him, his shaft erupting again, in unison with the lamia, his body tightening, his body going limp as he felt the energy draining out of him.

12