Dancing The Night Away

Story Info
Two married couples dance and more.
2.7k words
3.96
134.7k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife has bought tickets to a local fundraiser ball at the community college. She insisted that we go with the formal theme, a new gown for her, a tuxedo for me. When I heard that Lisa and her husband Erik were going to go with us I began to like the idea a little more. They were a fun couple, and Lisa was cute, although slightly overweight she more than made up for it with boobs equal to my wife's. I also knew that Erik appealed to my wife as well, she commented more than once about him. If nothing else, we should certainly have some good sex when we came home after a night with them.

The women went to buy their gowns and refused to let us see them before the night of the dance. Erik and I were to meet them at the college's gym right before the dance. Erik and I noticed that we were several years older than the young couples that were arriving as we waited by the door for our wives. There was a group of young men and their dates who obviously were ex-high school football players who had yet to decide what to do with their lives. Big, athletic, dumb boys with cheerleaders who at 19 stilled dreamed of cheering professionally while they took remedial classes at the community college. Cute, but not worth getting involved with. Erik and I grinned at each other as a couple of the girls looked us over approvingly, something about being the older men still had its appeal for these girls.

I felt almost too old until the Wendy and Lisa arrived at the front door. As they exited the stretch limo I had reserved for the evening Erik, I, and every one else waiting to go inside admired the new gowns and especially the women who filled them in all the right places. Wendy was wearing a dark blue gown that cut low and then plunged down to her belly. The top was held together with thin gold chains that clasped each side of the material. It was almost like magic how her breasts stayed inside the dress. The gown revealed the deep cleavage between her 44 dd's which attracted quite a bit of attention from many people as she walked towards me. I also saw that the gown was ankle length, with a slit on the right side far up her hips. The sides were held together by more gold chains but as Wendy walked you could almost, but not quite, see what her bare bottom. I guessed she was wearing a high cut thong under the gown.

Lisa was equally eye catching. The top of her dress was far off her shoulders. Her breasts were pushed up into wonderful mounds, the lace of the top of the gown just above her nipples. Her gown stopped in an upturn like a short skirt, revealing nearly all of her legs as she ascended the steps into the gym. Even as I escorted Wendy into the gym I couldn't help watching Lisa, knowing that underneath the dress she wore thigh high stockings and probably a thong.

We meander around for most of the evening. I was never a dancer so I gamely excused myself from dancing after a couple dances with my wife. Lisa joined me on the side, complaining that she too detested dancing. Wendy and Erik decided to go on the dance floor together since they both seemed to enjoy the crush of people and pounding music. Meanwhile Lisa and I decided to go for a walk into the hall for a break from the heat and noise.

As we rounded the corner towards a set of lockers we heard the unmistakable moan of a couple. We quickly found them in the corner, she was a perky blonde and he was obviously one of the football players I had talked to earlier in the evening. She was topless, on her knees before him. Neither seemed too embarrassed when they noticed us watching them. He said nothing as he zipped up his pants, carefully pushing his hard on into his underwear, while she fastened her black lace push up bra and then pulled up the top of her gown. They left out the side door, leaving us feeling a little uncomfortable.

I turned to Lisa to say something but she started laughing. Soon I was laughing with her, she slid close to me against the locker I was leaning on and said, "Did you see her cute breasts, I wish I had a pair like that again, and that boy sure is going to make a few women happy with that snake." I assured her that her breasts were even better than some teenager but as cool as I tried to make it sound I knew I wasn't hiding the lust I felt for Lisa knowing she had thought the same things I had. Before I knew what I was doing I turned towards her and kissed her. She pulled me closer to her and offered her neck for my kisses. I worked down her bare neck, over her shoulders and down to the top of her breasts. She encouraged me to kiss her more, placing my hands on her breasts. I pulled down the top of the gown enough to reveal her nipples. I gently kissed each of her nipples and lightly fingered them until they stood straight out.

Lisa reached down and massaged my semi-hard cock through the pants of the tuxedo. Suddenly a noise at the other end of the hall startled us so we ducked into the corner we had just vacated the others from. Without a sound we pressed against each other, her nipples exposed and her hands now inside my pants rubbing me. We quickly forgot our concern about being caught as we kissed and petted each other. A few minutes passed like this before we both decided we should go back to the gym. We gathered ourselves together and hoped our flush faces wouldn't give away our little secret to our spouses.

Back in the gym the crowd had dwindled some. The football players and their dates were still there, which surprised me, I figured they would go to some cheap motel for a party. Then I saw Wendy and Erik. They were dancing to a slow, sappy song. She was pressed against him firmly, gently grinding her hips into his hips. Somehow the chains on the side of her gown had disappeared, now her gown revealed her entire right butt cheek everytime she turned. I realized that's why the three football players were there, they were watching her dance.

The song ended and the last song was called. Out of breath, even though they had been moving so slowly, Wendy came to the table and drew me out to the dance floor. I pulled her close to me, feeling the pleasure of her breasts against my chest. I kissed her deeply and as we turned with her back to the boys I reached down and grabbed her exposed ass. One of them gave me the thumbs up sign.

Soon the dance was over. The lights came on and I tried to hide my hard on as we gathered up our stuff. Wendy excused herself to go to the bathroom. Several minutes later she returned, this time the chains across the top of her dress, except for one which kept her breasts from falling out were gone. Seconds later the three 19 year old boys gathered their dates and walked out the door grinning. I glanced at Wendy. She explained she had caught them getting ready to spray paint a wall, up to old high school tricks. She told me she convinced them to leave. I asked how but all she said is that a woman has her ways. I only could imagine that one of the ways might have been a titty show.

The limo arrived and we all got into the back. Wendy lay across the bench seat, on her side across me, facing Erik and Lisa in the opposing seat. The side of her gown fell open, exposing her leg all the way to the top of her lacy red thong. Her breasts were almost fully exposed to the other couple as we drove off. I asked how her evening had been so far, she replied that she was having fun. Without even a trace of her normally quick blush she told me that she felt naughty, the dancing, the heat of other couples around her and a couple of drinks must have had some effect. In response, I rolled her onto her stomach over my knees and lightly spanked her, "Naughty girls need their spankings" I said.

"Oh, if that's so then I probably need a better spanking than that."

I replied by pulling the slit of her dress open completely around her ass and slapping her nearly naked ass firmly. She moaned and told me that she really was more naughty than that. Not only had she been dancing with another man she had shown her breasts to some young men. I spanked her again.

"And I let them feel my breasts and rub my ass," she teasingly admitted.

More spankings made her quiver with unmistakable pleasure. Erik was enthralled with this show but knew he should return the favor by providing a show for us. He grabbed Lisa and bent her over his own knee. Pulling her gown up over her ass I noticed that she was wearing a tiny g-string. Her spankings were coupled with his other hand tugging at her breasts. He asked her who she had shown her tits to but thankfully didn't wait for a reply instead he spanked her again.

Wendy moved next to me, rubbing her ass. "You hurt my pretty butt. Rub it for me." As I rubbed her ass she got onto her knees on the seat with her butt angled up towards me. I knew that Erik could see her shaved pussy from this angle and suspected she knew it too. Lisa continued to lay over his knees while I rubbed Wendy's ass and brushed against her pussy through the small piece of thong that covered it.

"You hurt my ass bad, kiss it and make it feel better." I kissed her all over her ass cheeks and ran my fingers along and inside her pussy. Lisa was not to be outdone, she half stood in front of Erik and commanded him to kiss her ass. He refused, telling her that he'd never kiss her ass.

Wendy said, "Don't worry Lisa, Mike will kiss it for you."

Lisa accepted the invitation by moving her soft rear in front of me. Gamely I covered it with kisses like I had my wife's. All time I continued to explore Wendy's pussy with one hand and rub Lisa's bottom with the other.

"You see, some men know how to take care of women," Lisa said to Erik.

"Oh, you're just a slut who wants to fuck him, suck my cock and be quiet," Erik growled. Obediently Lisa dropped to her knees, Erik pulled her gown entirely off and shoved his upright member into her mouth. Wendy moaned at the sight of Erik's penis in Lisa's mouth. She too dropped to her knees next to Lisa. At first she rubbed Lisa's breasts, then she ran her hands down Lisa's g-string along her ass, softly rubbing Lisa's wet pussy from behind. I watched with great pleasure as Wendy began to finger Lisa, never taking her eyes off of Erik's cock ramming into Lisa's mouth. Lisa began to come from the fingering while I pulled my pants off and rubbed my cock.

Wendy then asked Lisa if it was her turn. Lisa pulled off of Erik's erection and moved over so Wendy could take it into her mouth. Never before had I seen her suck another man, though I sometimes wondered if her late night fantasies might be based on experience. She moved her mouth along his dick with expert attention. Lisa pulled Wendy's gown off, leaving only her thong on. She then began rubbing Wendy's pussy with one hand while fingering herself with the other.

Wendy's methodic sucking noise, the groans of pleasure from Lisa and my already raised libido were too much for me to simply watch. I got behind Wendy and pushed my cock into her pussy, sliding the thong out of my way. She bucked against me and took Erik deeper into her mouth. Lisa propped herself against the chair and finger fucked herself with complete abandon, occasionally reaching between Wendy's legs to rub her pussy and my cock as we fucked. Wendy and Lisa took turns sucking Erik off until he was past the point he could contain it no longer. Wendy pulled him out of her mouth and told him to come on her tits. Lisa pushed her tits alongside Wendy's while Erik finished off his load on both of their breasts.

Then it was my turn. I pulled out and moved around to Wendy's mouth. Wendy sucked me until I was ready to come. I added my cum across both of the women's chests. Although Erik and I had come, the women weren't ready to quit. Lisa moved on top of Wendy and rubbed our shared cream into her breasts. Wendy rubbed Lisa's breasts and then pulled Lisa up so that her heavy breasts covered Wendy's face. She worked her lips and tongue over Lisa's breasts in nasty delight.

Erik and I were both as hard as ever after this show. Lisa said, "Now, Mike I think you get a reward for kissing my ass. Erik, you know how you always want to fuck me in the ass? Well, jerks who aren't nice don't get to, Mike will be the first to take it. Wendy, you don't mind do you?" She shook her head while Lisa moved herself in front of me. I didn't hesitate to rub my cock between her soft, curvy ass. She guided my cock into her hole, gently pushing herself against me until suddenly I was deep inside her virgin ass. She groaned in orgasm almost instantly and her fingers flew to her clit. "Fuck me. Fuck me hard," she begged. As I began slowly fucking her I gathered more force each time. Lisa's volumptious breasts bounced freely beneath her as I worked her ass.

Wendy admired the view for a moment then turned her attention to Erik who didn't seem to know what to do. 'Don't worry, I'll take care of you. Maybe you'll learn your lesson and later you can fuck my ass." She then straddled his legs, facing him as she lowered herself onto his cock. Between my own thrusts I watched Wendy use the motion of the car and her legs to ride up and down Erik's dick. She pressed her still moist breasts into his face which he readily accepted. Squeezing them between his hands he sucked and licked her cum covered nipples.

We enjoyed fucking each other's wife while watching our own get fucked for several minutes. Then Erik began moaning louder. He pulled and pushed Wendy's hip harder into him each time she went up and down, driving his cock deep. She came first, followed by Erik.

The sight of their orgasms and the thought of my wife's pussy being filled with another man's cum pushed me over the edge. I fucked Lisa's ass as hard as I could, making her scream in pleasure. Soon we too were coming. I came in her ass and then pulled out to come some more on her butt cheeks. Exhausted we all collapsed into a tangle of legs and arms on the floor.

A few minutes passed before Wendy spoke, "Lisa, isn't that the motel those football players were going to be at? Let's see what sort of party they have." The driver pulled over and held the door for the women as they slid back into their gowns. "Don't wait up for us, boys. We'll see you in the morning." As they exited the car and we drove off the driver rolled the dividing window down, "So you want to meet some girls tonight?"