Dancing with Aunt Christine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyWolf
LustyWolf
255 Followers

"Should I cum?" he asked sheepishly.

"No, not yet, hold off."

"I can't much longer." he uttered. Christine clasps tightly around his cock head and just held it until the feeling of orgasm subsided. She looked him in the eye and said, "Has anyone ever sucked your cock before?" She was pretty sure she knew the answer, but didn't want to assume anything; maybe a friend and he had experimented.

"No." he said hanging his head a little, as if that answer made his virginity at his age even worse.

She sensed this and said "That's ok dear. You've made such good progress this week at dancing; I want to give you a little reward." With that, Aunt Christine crossed the ever thinning line and leaned down and took Steve's cock in her mouth and began to give Steve his first blow job. It didn't take Steve long before he was warning his Aunt he was going to cum. He tried to hold off as long as he could, it felt so good and he didn't want it to stop. He was also astute enough to know about the negative connotation around premature ejaculation. Christine didn't pull away. In fact she sucked harder and used one hand to cup and massage his balls and the other to stroke his shaft as she continued to suck his cock. Steve let lose the strongest orgasm he had ever had, he spewed blast after blast of cum in Christine's mouth. Christine just swallowed it all, and continued to suck him until she felt him softening a bit.

"I tried to warn you." Steve said, feeling guilty he came in her mouth.

"That's ok dear, I wanted you to cum in my mouth, I loved drinking your sperm." With that she kissed him goodnight on the lips, lingering a little longer tonight. He tasted himself on her lips and was pleased he had finally gotten a blow job. Christine went back to the guest room and masturbated for a good hour. Steve, lay in post orgasm bliss for a good half hour, just thinking of the week that had just transpired culminating in his first blow job. As he thought ahead to a month in California with his aunt, he started imagining other sexual firsts with her. Soon his cock was erect again and he was stroking himself to another orgasm.

Christine told Steve to call her Christine, not Aunt Christine as soon as she drove away from Steve's house that early Saturday morning. She figured, they were getting pretty close as buddies and the Aunt to Nephew relationship was breaking down, with the task at hand she didn't want to be reminded she was Steve's Aunt.

The plane ride to California was uneventful, Christine behaved as a big sister to Steve; there were no sexual touching or joking. When in public, Christine needed to keep her guard up regarding Steve, she was a successful executive and had an image to maintain.

When they arrived at Christine's house, the house was empty. Christine's daughter Jody, just finished her freshmen year in college and was traveling with a friend, she would be home within a few days. Christine was tired from the long trip so she showed Steve the guest room and said she was retiring for the night. He was hoping for something sexual to happen, but he was in no position to make any moves. It was unspoken, but understood, Christine was the teacher, he was the student, things would unfold as she saw fit.

The next morning was Sunday, Steve slept in late. When he finally awoke and came down stairs, no one was in the house. He saw some coffee in the pot and grabbed a cup and headed outside toward the pool. Christine's pool setting was completely private; the landscaping was such that the only view of the pool area was from in the house. Christine designed it that way so she, and her friends, as well as Jody could be outside naked without prying neighbors' eyes.

When Steve walked into the pool area he saw Christine was skinny dipping, she often swam laps to stay in shape. Even with all the nascent sexual activity that took place last week back in Steve's bedroom, Steve had not seen Christine naked, he had glanced at her breasts down her shirt, but during her evening visits to his bedroom she remained clothed. Steve took up a seat in one of the lounge chairs and was enjoying the view. He could only see her back side as she was swimming face down, but he was in heaven. He sipped his coffee and thought of what he could do with that ass as it went back and forth in the pool in front of him.

His cock started to harden in his gym shorts as he closed his eyes and imagined his face buried in her ass, licking her pussy from behind. Unconsciously he lightly stroked his cock through his shorts as his mind wondered. He hadn't noticed Christine had finished swimming and was ascending the ladder out of the pool. She spied him stroking himself through his shorts. As she came out of the pool and toward him he jumped in his seat as he opened his eyes and saw Christine walking toward him, wet and naked, smiling at him.

"I see you're happy to see me again," she said. "First rule of the house Steve, if you are going to masturbate you must do it out in the open, no hiding behind anything, including cloths."

"Sorry, I was just aaaaa...," he stammered, not knowing how to respond.

"Well, you didn't know, but as they say, ignorance of the law is no excuse. You'll need to be punished. Let's see... what can we do to punish you?" she smiled devilishly. "Anything sexually oriented I can think of, you'll take it as a reward." She thought for a while. "Ok here's what we are going to do. Take off your cloths and sit there. You cannot touch your cock or rub it against anything for the next hour. I am going to sit here in front of you and play with my pussy. You must watch me masturbate, you cannot look away. You can look at any part of my body, but your eyes must remain on my body at all times. Remember, no touching yourself."

Christine lay back on the lounge chair in front of Steve; she spread her legs and started to run her hands over her body. She moved her hands to her breasts and played with her nipples a while. She moved one hand down to her legs and lightly brushed a finger along the inside of her left leg. She lifted her leg and ran the finger down to her feet and massaged her foot. As she lowered her leg she ran her hand back up the inside of her thigh and into her pussy. She played with her pussy now with both hands, parting the lips, giving Steve a good view of her inside lips. She pulled her clit hood back and exposed her clit. She rubbed her clit and moaned. Within a few minutes she brought herself to her first orgasm of the day.

Steve had never seen a real live pussy before; his experience had only been the porn or pictures he had seen on the internet. He had seen girls masturbate on the internet, but this was much more intense, it was real. Her pussy was right in front of him in the flesh, it was tangible, he could smell her musk; His cock was straining against the air for some stimulation. His penis head was engorged; it was larger than normal, purple, about to explode. He suddenly understood why this was punishment, it was torture. He wanted desperately to grab his cock and wank one off.

For the next hour Christine played with herself in front of Steve, she came 5 times and managed to squirt a little for him during one of her orgasms. She was putting on a show; she wanted him to feel that intense sexual tension he was feeling. She half expected him to orgasm without physical stimulation, but he managed somehow to keep it in check.

When the hour was up, she had one last orgasm and then told Steve it was now time for him to touch himself. She instructed him to grab his cock and stroke it hard and fast. Steve did as he was told. He grabbed his cock like it was his last wank; he pumped it hard and fast. He couldn't hold back, he had been teased for the last hour, he blew his wad all over his belly, some of his sperm shot up and hit his face. Steve lay back in the lounge chair, spasms wrecking his body. When is spasms subsided, Christine crawled over and licked the sperm off his face, neck and belly. She swallowed all but a little bit and then kissed Steve, opening his mouth with her tongue. She let the small amount of his jism slip into his mouth. Steve had tasted his cum before, curious as all boys are, but never like it; now being feed to him through Christine's mouth, he enjoyed it. He suddenly had the thought that he was going to enjoy anything she had in store for him over the next month.

Christine wanted to fuck Steve bad, but to just do it and take his virginity would be a little anticlimactic she felt; sure there would be a lot to teach him even after the first fuck, but she was having fun stringing him along a little. Christine had never taken a man's virginity before, all the men she ever had sex with were already experienced, at least somewhat. She still wasn't sure whether she would be the one to actually take his virginity or she would have a friend do it. One thing was clear, she wanted to fuck him soon at some point, his first time or not.

Christine thought she would have a little fun with Steve during this adventure. She picked up her cell and called her girlfriend Heather.

"Heather, hi, I'm sitting out by my pool. I've just spent the last hour masturbating in front of my nephew, he is still a virgin; I'm teaching him the ropes. I'm thinking of teaching him to eat pussy next, care to have some fun?"

"Oh sure love, what do you have in mind?" the voice on the other end said.

"Come over this afternoon and we'll give him a demonstration."

Heather was Christine's current female lover, they had been lovers for the past 2 years now, they met through mutual friends. Heather was 5'8'' and a blond bombshell, she had blue eyes and soft white skin. She was rounder and softer than Christine, not heavy, just not as athletic a build as Christine.

"Heather is coming over about 2:00pm; we're going to teach you to eat pussy. Come on, let's get some breakfast."

After breakfast Christine told Steve, "I'm heading to the gym for a light workout, you can come or stay here, your choice." Steve hadn't worked out in few weeks himself, so he told Christine he was coming with her. During the drive to the gym Christine told Steve "You're going to love Heather, she may even be more perverted than me." Steve asked if Heather was also a bisexual. Christine replied "Yes, but she is more into women than men. I'm about 50/50, Heather is extremely picky about the men she lets in her pussy. Within the last 2 years that I've been with her, I've only known of one guy she's fucked, and that was my last boyfriend."

As they pulled into the gym parking lot, Christine said, "Remember, a light workout, we need you to be strong the rest of the day." Christine performed her usual light workout routine, a little aerobics, some light weights, a lot of yoga. She was planning a sexy day with Heather and Steve and she was getting her body and mind into a sensual place.

She had a routine when she was going to have an all-day sex party as she was planning. She would always hit the gym first for a light workout, then a massage, then stop by the store and purchase foods that were aphrodisiacs. She might stop by the Adult shop for a new toy, lingerie, or sensual oils if need be.

After the gym Christine stopped into the food market and purchased some oysters. She loved raw oysters, even if the claims regarding oysters being an aphrodisiac were proven unfounded, she thought they were and that's all that was needed. She picked up some other light food for the day, and some booze.

After the market, Christine sent a quick text message to someone and a few minutes later she got a text response. She pulled her car into a driveway down a side street. "This is my friend Jake's house; he hooks me up with marijuana. I don't smoke much, but like a few puffs now and again when having a sex party. I'm all out now, so I'm going to score a little for today, you can stay here or come in if you want." Steve wanted to go in with her, he had only ever taken a few puffs of the stuff, he never bought any, he was curious.

They rang the doorbell and soon a man opens the door. "Hey, what's up Christine, long time no see."

"Yeah, been busy, besides I don't smoke much, so it lasts. I want something with a sexy buzz Jake."

"You always do Christy, that's all you ever ask for." Jake said laughing. "I got some good stuff, just in from Amsterdam, guaranteed to light a fire between your legs. Don't smoke too much though, only a couple a hits, put you to sleep otherwise. My wife and I have been smoking it all week, it's been like a second honeymoon for us, my dick is sore, that's how good it is."

"Great! I'll take some. Jake this is Steve, Steve, Jake."

"You're going for the young ones now, ah?" Jake said laughing as he sized up Steve.

Christine didn't want to mention Steve was her nephew, so she played the cougar card. "Yeah, well you know, the young ones can reload faster," she said smiling a sexy knowing smile.

After she scored some pot from Jake they headed back to Christine's house. "I'm taking a bath." She announced to Steve. I put new towels in the guest bath for you, take a shower and hang out, I'll be a while."

Christine went to her room and striped off her gym cloths, drew a bath and added sensual oils to the water. She loved to soak in her big claw footed tub, and adding the sensual oils was one more step in preparing for a long afternoon of sex.

Steve took a shower and headed out to the pool to tan.

Christine rolled a joint and took one hit, keeping in mind Jake's warning. She let the warm aromatic water meld into her body. She began to relax and had a sensual glow, her pussy tingled and she lightly stroked her clit. She didn't want to cum right now, saving it for Heather and the rest of the day, she just played lightly and enjoyed the sensations. She soaked for about an hour, she was so relaxed she dozed off in the tub for a few minutes.

She got out of the tub, showered off the suds and looked out her window at the pool. She saw Steve lying on the lounge chair and opened the window and called to him. "Steve, do you know how to give a girl a sensual massage?"

"No" was the answer yelled up from the pool. She hadn't expected he had an opportunity yet to massage a girl, knowing his track record. "Well, come on up, I got something new to teach you."

When Steve came into the room Christine was naked on her bed lying face down. He climbed on the bed and up to her. "Straddle me with your knees on either side of my waist; don't crush me with your weight." Steve straddled her as he was told. He had on his loose cotton shorts; his cock was growing as he was on top Christine's naked body. At the angle of his body, his cock grew down his leg and the head was poking out the bottom of one of his shorts legs.

"Lean over me, you'll start with my neck, and then move to my shoulders. I want a sensual massage, not a therapeutic massage. Apply some light pressure, but mix it up with a lot of light sensual touches."

Steve did his best to give Christine a sensual massage. He didn't do too badly; he was a natural at it she only had to direct him a few times. As he worked her neck and shoulders with his hands, his cock grew more and the head of it was now resting on Christine's skin as he straddled her and it poked out the bottom of his shorts. She felt he cock on her and smiled. She wanted to reach back and grab it, but restrained herself; the long day of sex would start soon.

As Steve moved down her back he moved his body lower. Now straddling her, just below her ass, his cock was touching her upper leg near her lower ass crack. He wanted desperately to push his cock into her rear cleavage and shoot for pussy from the rear, but he knew he was to wait and do exactly what he was told. Some pre-lube leaked from his cock and Christine felt it ooze on her ass cheek. "Lick that off my ass, and don't touch your cock or rub it on anything, same rules as this morning, you do nothing, unless I tell you."

"Yes Mam," he said in a submissive voice. He leaned in and licked his pre-lube cum off her ass. "Anyone Home?" Heathers voice came up the stairs from down stairs.

"We're up her," Christine shouted.

Heather bounded the stairs and came into the bedroom. Christine turned over on her side and tossed Steve off her back as she did. Steve lie on his side now on the bed next to Christine, his erection, strong has ever, poking out the bottom of his shorts.

Heather looked him up and down, smiled a big smile, and said "my my, you're ready to explode there."

She jumped in bed and crawled up to Christine and gave her a big Welcome Home kiss, they hadn't seen each other since before Christine left for the east coast to visit Steve and his mother. Heather reached a hand up to her lover's pussy and slipped in a finger and felt how wet Christine was.

"My my, you're ready to explode too. What have you two been up to up here?"

"Steve was just giving me a sensual massage, I was teaching him how to give the right touch, he's pretty good. You'll have to have him work on you sometime. I've been horny all day getting ready for you my dear. Steve here is ready to pop at the slightest hint of nudity or sex."

Heather started kissing Christine again, and playing with her pussy. Christine said "wait, I have some oysters, let's make some martinis and spend a little time catching up first."

Heather said "Ok, I'll go make some martinis, meet you in the kitchen."

Christine stayed on the bed with Steve a few more minutes explaining the rules. "You are to be our slave for the rest of the day. You will do exactly as you are told. You will not touch yourself or rub yourself up against anyone or anything unless instructed to. If you behave, you will learn a lot today and maybe even lose that cherry of yours. If you fuck up, you go to your room alone. Understand?"

"Yes Madam."

"Good, now go take a cold shower and cool down that raging hard-on of yours. And no jerking off in the shower, save yourself."

With that Steve went to take a cold shower. Christine went to her closet put on something sexy.

Steve toweled himself off and went down stairs to the kitchen. Heather was not in sight, but he saw three martinis on the counter. He went to take one then pulled his hand back at the last minute, remembering what his Aunt Christine just said to him "you do nothing, unless we tell you to".

Heather soon appeared from one of the down stairs bedrooms. She had on some sexy blue, see through lingerie, her breasts were bare. Steve would later learn that it was a cup less, see through baby doll. Heather had on a shear see-through blue matching thong.

Steve, seeing Heather virtually naked in front of him got an immediate erection, his shorts tenting out. Heather looking on with pleasure smiled and said "My, you're eager."

Just then, Christine appeared in the kitchen wearing a red leather open cup corset. Her breasts were completely exposed. She had fishnet stockings with red leather garter that strapped to the corset. Shear red crotch less panties completed the outfit. In her hand was a red leather ridding crop. She approached Steve and whacked his erection with the ridding crop. "Get your clothes off slave." she ordered. Steve removed his shorts.

Heather gave out the martinis and made a toast. "To old and new lovers." they all took a sip.

Come here slave, I'm going to teach you to shuck oysters. Christine showed Steve the proper way to shuck an oyster so he wouldn't get cut or jabbed by the oyster knife. "Now, don't cut yourself. If you do, and I have to take you to the emergency room, the fun is over today. Get it? So be careful."

Christine took her martini and joined Heather at the table. The two chatted while Steve shucked the oysters. Christine was filling Heather in on her week on the east coast and her dance lessons with Steve. Christine lit the joint she rolled earlier and passed it to Heather. She told Heather to only take two hits, "Jake says go easy, it's real sexy stuff, but it'll put you to sleep if you smoke too much."

LustyWolf
LustyWolf
255 Followers