Dancing with Aunt Christine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyWolf
LustyWolf
255 Followers

Steve finished the oysters and brought them over to the table and joined the ladies. Christine was just getting to the part about how she would knock on Steve's door at night and go into his room to say good night. She was reciting to Heather how she would look for porn for them to watch, she would stay only a few minutes, stroke Steve's cock a little, not enough to get him off, then leave and tell him to finish himself off. She told Heather how she went back to the guestroom and masturbated to several orgasms while thinking of her, and maybe she thought of Steve in the other room jerking off as well. Christine told Heather of the last night, when she gave Steve a blow job for doing so well at dance lessons.

Steve blushed a little at this. Christine grabbed the ridding crop and smacked Steve on his bare shoulder. "Did I say you could blush?" she said firmly, but with a smile.

"No Mistress," Steve said with a pout and then a smile.

The three finished their oysters and martinis. Heather was getting anxious for sex so she started lightly stroking the inside of Christine's arm while sitting next to her and leaning herself into Christine. This was the signal they had between them that one wanted sex with the other. Heather stroked her fingers up Christine's arm to her arm pit and then across to her bare breasts jutting out of the lingerie she was wearing. Christine said "I guess now is a good a time as any, let's go up to our room."

Steve wondered what "our room" meant. He was just in Christine's bedroom giving her a massage, was it the same room. He followed the ladies up the stairs down the hall, past Christine's room to a room at the end of the hall. Steve had not been in that room, the door was locked when he arrived yesterday. He followed them into a dimly lit room. It was a large bedroom, twice the size of Christine's bedroom. Steve noticed there were two king size beds with red satin sheets. The walls were an off white, but with plenty of red satin panels and drapes. Steve saw some saddle looking thing on the floor with what looked like a plastic penis on it. He would later learn this was a sybian vibrator. Steve saw what looked like various sex toys, hand cuffs, whips and straps around the room. The tables next to the beds had bottles of lotions and oils on them.

"Welcome to our sex room Steve," Christine said as she lit some candles. The glow if the candles made the room only a little brighter, but cast a nice warm glow over the skin of the two beautiful women as they crawled onto one of the beds.

"Just watch. And no touching yourself," Christine said to Steve.

Heather lay face up on the bed and Christine crawled up her to her face and began kissing her. The two kissed passionately for a long time, their tongues dancing in and out of one another. Steve lay next to them, on his side supporting his head with his hand and his elbow on the mattress. He was intently watching. Christine would occasionally softly say something to him, giving him verbal pointers on the proper way to kiss a woman you intend to make love to. Steve's cock was purple with excitement and ached, he wanted some relief. Christine started kissing Heather's neck gently biting her ear lobes. Christine worked her way to her lover's breasts and spent a lot of time licking, pulling and gently biting Heathers nipples. Steve saw Heathers nipples were hard as little erect penises as his aunt administered her attention to them. As she continued her oral onslaught on Heather's breasts, Christine let a hand trace a path down to Heather's groin. She slipped her hand under Heather's shear panties and started playing with her clit. Soon her tongue was tracing the path down Heather's belly to her nether regions. She skipped over her groin and licked her way down Heather's right leg. Christine stopped at Heather's right foot and sucked her toes. This was driving both Heather and Steve wild. Heather loved to have her toes licked and sucked, and Steve had never seen anything like it. Steve moved down on the bed to witness what was going on up close. He moved his head in close to Christine and his eyes were a few inches from Christine's head. Christine looked at him with a stern look.

"You didn't say I couldn't get up close to watch." Steve said smiling. Christine smiled back and continued licking and sucking Heather's toes. She started tracing her tongue back up Heather's leg to her crotch. She hummed lightly on her see through panties; she then traced a path down the other leg to Heathers other foot. After she gave Heather's left foot equal time, she started her ascent back up her left leg to Heather's pussy. Christine reached up and slowly and seductively pulled Heathers panties off. As she pulled Heather's panties off she caressed Heather's pussy lips with her fingers.

"See Steve, don't rip off your lovers panties, don't be in a hurry. See how I'm teasing her panties off her; see how my fingers are caressing her as I remove her panties? Now as I pull her panties down her legs, I'll use my fingers to lightly caress and tickle the inside of her legs"

Steve was watching intently while licking his lips. His cock was about to explode on its own with no physical stimulation. He was about to witness, in real life, what he had up to this point only seen in porn on the internet; he was about to see a girl, his aunt, eat another girls pussy -- in real flesh and blood!

Christine repositioned herself between Heathers legs and moved her tongue to Heathers pussy. Heather opened her legs wide in anticipation of her lovers tongue. Christine pushed Heathers left leg up high out of the way so Steve could see. Christine wanted to teach Steve the proper way to eat a pussy. Christine grabbed Heather's clit hood between her thumb and forefinger and massaged the clit inside through the hood skin. "See what I'm doing here Steve? Her clit is in there, I'm massaging it."

Christine pulled Heathers clit hood back to expose her clit. "See her clit Steve? See how pink and beautiful it looks?" Christine dove her tongue back in and licked and lapped at Heathers clit. Then she dove her tongue down to Heather's vaginal opening and stuck her tongue in and then lapped upwards back to her clit. "See the move I just made Steve? Do that a number of times to excite both the clit and the vagina." Christine repeated the move, then she stuck a finger in Heather's vagina while continuing to lick her clit.

She pulled her mouth away from the clit to talk. "See what I'm doing here now Steve? I stuck a finger in her love tunnel. Don't just stick it in though; you need to know how to move it." She removed her finger from Heather's vagina and demonstrated the proper curve of the finger to manipulate the G-spot. She explained to Steve what a G-spot was and how to stimulate it.

"Now two fingers," she said as she inserted two fingers into Heather and returned her mouth to Heather's clit. Christine stopped giving Steve play-by-play instructions now and began concentrating on her lover. She wanted to bring Heather off.

Heather was feeling more sexually charged then she ever remembers feeling. The combination of not seeing Christine for over a week, the oysters, martini and pot, alone was getting her into a very turned on mood. What sent her over the top into hyper sexual overdrive was having Christine's nephew naked in bed with them, watching every move his aunt made while his aunt explained what she was doing. Heather had attended, even hosted, threesomes, foursomes and orgies before, but there was something about having a newbie, a virgin watching them have sex that sent her into sexual outer space.

Heather was close to cumming, she was moaning and bucking wildly as Christine worked her clit with her tongue and her G-spot with her fingers. Christine had one more move and Heather would explode. Christine, not wanting to stop the rhythm of the tongue or fingers, elbowed Steve to get his attention. While Steve watched what Christine was doing, she took her other hand and moved it up to Heather's breasts and started tweaking a nipple while continuing to work her pussy with her mouth and other hand.

Heather moaned, "Ohhh, that's gooood, yeah right there, keep that up. Oh yeah baby, lick that clit, tweek my nipples, pinch them!! Pinch em hard!! That's good, oh yeah. I'm close! I'm close! Shove another finger in my cunt! Ohhhh that's it baby, move your hand in and out fast and hard, fuck my pussy! Fuck it! I'mmm cummmmminnnng."

Heather exploded in a deep and intense orgasm. Heather bucked her hips up and rolled her head back and side to side. She screamed and squirted all over Christine's face as she climaxed. Christine kept licking, as Heather's orgasm subsided, Christine licked slower, and lighter, until Heathers shutters stopped and she lay limp but smiling a smile of contentment.

When Christine pulled her head up from Heathers pussy, she looked over at Steve, he had grabbed the head of his cock and was squeezing it hard to keep from cumming. He had a pained look on his face and said "I wasn't playing with it, I'm trying to keep from cumming, I swear!"

Christine just laughed and said, "Go ahead and squirt it out if you have to dear, here squirt it on Heathers breasts."

Steve shimmied on his knees to position himself near Heathers chest and let go of his cock and instantly it started pulsing and shooting shot after shot of his jism all over Heather's breasts, her neck and a few shots hit her face. He couldn't help himself, had to grab his cock and jerk it as it spasmed, He was aware of the Christine's order not to touch his cock unless told to, but during the throes of an intense orgasm it was an involuntary response, he just had to wank it.

Christine said to Steve "You're helping me lick this off of her, you take her left breast." as she bent into Heathers right breast and started licking and sucking up Steve's jism off her lovers breast, chest and neck. Steve bent in and start licking his own spunk off Heather's left breast. Steve recently learned he didn't mind his own taste when he was supper sexually excited as he was now. He also saw this as an opportunity to lick and suckle a real breast, something he hadn't done since he was an infant, so he spent a lot of time on Heather's left breast and nipple, even after all his sperm was sucked up. This wasn't lost on Christine; she grabbed the ridding crop and whacked Steve hard on his bare ass. Steve jumped back and said "Ow! That hurts." as he rubbed his ass and then began to smile knowing it was all in good fun.

Christine said to him as she smiled devilishly, "I told you to clean your sperm off her breast, not go to town on it. You pig, you man slut, you whore." she was laughing now. "Here let me kiss the boo-boo."

Steve presented his ass to her and she kissed the cheek she smacked with the crop. She then did something that surprised Steve, she spread his cheeks and stuck her tongue onto his anus and licked around the rim. Steve jumped back shocked.

Christine said "What's a matter, my little man slut doesn't like a rim job? You're gonna learn to love it before I'm done with you."

Christine returned to Heather and the two kissed passionately for about 5 minutes. Heather made her usual body moves as if she was moving into position to go down on Christine. Christine stopped her and said, "Let's see what the boy has learned."

As She lay on her back spreading her legs, she looked at Steve and motioned with her finger in a come hither motion. Steve crawled over to Christine trembling, he was about to eat his first pussy.

He started to move his head between Christine's legs. Christine grabbed the ridding crop and smacked him with it. "Is that how you were taught? Just dive into the pussy?"

"Oh, sorry, just anxious to eat your pussy Aunt Christine", he slipped and said Aunt. He laughed nervously.

"Get up here and start with kissing me." Christine said as she grabbed Steve's hair and pulled his head up to hers. Steve began kissing Christine gently on the lips. Christine realized she needed to take charge and used her tongue to part Steve's lips and then darted her tongue into Steve's mouth. Steve got the hint and added his tongue to the mix. Christine grabbed Steve's left hand and moved it to her right breast, giving him the go ahead to use his hands on her breasts. Steve massaged her breasts and started to play with her nipples between his thumb and forefinger.

Heather was lying back next to them playing with her own clit as she watched Steve's first attempts at making love to a woman. She decided to get into the act. She came up to Steve's side and started coaching him as she reached around him from behind and grabbed his cock. She stroked his cock while telling him "That's right use your fingers to knead and pull her nipples. Now grab hold of her entire breast with your whole hand and give it a squeeze."

Steve left Christine's mouth and started kissing and licking his way down her neck and chest to her breasts. Steve was in heaven, he was now using both hands and his mouth on her breasts. Heather continued to stroke his cock lightly, she knew he was a hair trigger and didn't want him cumming again yet.

"That's enough on her breasts Steve, move on down her belly," came Heather's voice from his side.

Steve didn't have to be asked twice, breasts were great, but Christine's pussy was his immediate goal. He kissed soft kisses on her belly and slowly worked his way down to her groin. He remembered earlier, when Christine was teaching him while she eat Heather, that Christine had licked her way down Heather's leg to her toes. He thought about doing the same, but decided to chance going right for the goal, if either of the referees wanted to call foul, he'd happily oblige and kiss Christine's toes for a while. He was eager to get his mouth on a real live pussy, so he moved his head between her legs and nuzzled his nose into his Aunt Christine's pussy and inhaled her sweet aroma. He nearly passed out from olfactory overload. He had been dreaming of getting up close and personal with a pussy for years. His only experience was a visual one in the porn and pictures he saw on the internet. His lack of a girlfriend had not afforded him any access to a pussy. Now, here he was his nose inside a real pussy. He wiggled his nose around her pussy lips like Eskimo kisses as he breathed deeply taking in her love musk.

Steve was lost in Aunt Christine's scent; he almost forgot what he was there for. He snapped out of his trance and stuck out his tongue and licked his first pussy. The taste blew him away; it was everything he had hoped for and more. His senses were in overdrive, his head spinning as he lapped and licked at Christine's wet cunt. He spent a lot of time on her vaginal opening, bathing it with his tongue while his nose nestled her clit. Christine lent a hand and gently pulled his head up a little so his tongue was on her clit. He got the message and began licking and flicking her clit with his tongue.

"That's it Steve, use your tongue to make her cum." Heather's voice whispered in his ear. "Don't be afraid to suck her clit a little too, nibble it gently, don't get stuck in a rut, mix it up a little."

With Heather's instructions he was soon working Christine's clit like a pro. He alternated between, licking and flicking with his tongue, to lapping and sucking. Christine was so hot and ready to cum from her day long sensual preparations. Having her nephew eat her added to her excitement. She began moaning and bucking under Steve's tongue. Heather reached up and massaged Christine's breasts while continuing to guide Steve.

"Stick a finger or two in her and feel for her G-spot, just like she showed you earlier when she was eating me."

Steve remembered Christine's lesson and inserted first one then two fingers in Christine's pussy. He groped around and felt what he thought might be the spot and rubbed with the tip of his fingers as he continued to work her clit with his tongue.

Christine was on the edge and this put her over the top, she threw her head back, her eyes rolled back, her moans got loud and guttural as her body quaked and shuttered.

"Mmmmmm, ahhh, Ohhh yeah Steve, mmmm that's gooood. Right therrree... keeeep it uuup"

She had a big climax and soaked Steve' face with pussy juice. Steve loved that he made Christine cum on his first oral attempt; he kept lapping and lapping her. Finally Heather said to him "you can stop now Steve, give her a little rest."

Christine decided it was time to pop Steve's cherry, and she was going to do it. She motioned with her finger for Steve to come up to her face. Steve crawled up her body kissing and licking as her went. When he got to her face she grabbed his head and pulled him into her and passionately kissed him hard her tongue diving into his mouth and exploring. She tasted her pussy on his lips; this got her hot and ready for him to fuck her.

"I want you to fuck me now," She ordered Steve.

Steve was ready, he was finally going to lose his virginity, and to his favorite aunt no less. His favorite aunt whom he just got done eating her pussy, while Heather, her bisexual lover coached him and stroked his cock.

Steve clumsily attempted to push his cock into Christine's pussy. He made several attempts at jabbing it in. Christine giggled, and feeling sorry for him, reached down and guided him in.

"Push now, gently." She whispered.

Steve pushed his cock into Christine. He was on cloud nine; he had never felt anything like this in his life. Her pussy was warm, wet, and silky; at the same time her pussy engulfed his meat and massaged it as he thrust in and out of her. Every cell of his body was electrified. His cock was like a lightning rod, every cell in his cock picking up pleasure sensations and transporting them to the rest of his body. The head of his cock tingled and pulsed as it charted new territory. He only had a few strokes left in him, he knew he wouldn't be able to hold back long, he didn't want to disappoint Aunt Christine by cumming too soon, but this was his first time after all, she would have to understand.

"I can't hold back." he announced with a pained look on his face as he looked into Christine's eyes.

She knew he would not last long his fist go around. "It's OK honey, let it happen, make it a good one."

With his Aunt's blessing, Steve plowed his cock in deep; he began fucking her hard and fast. He exploded into the most intense orgasm he had ever had. It was beyond words, beyond anything he had ever experienced jerking off. He bucked and writhed and bucked some more. He let out a guttural howl that made his throat sore. He collapsed on top of her, spent. She took his weight knowing what he was going through. She stroked the side of his face and cooed in to his ear, "That was beautiful Steve, you were awesome."

Heather lightly stroked his back and buttocks and added "That was beautiful; I loved witnessing your deflowering." She was giving him light kisses on his butt now.

Christine let Steve lay on her a few more minutes until his weight was getting to be too much, she then gently gave him a little nudge, he got the hint, he pulled out of her and rolled off her.

Steve lie spent on the bed next to Christine and Heather, he stared up at the ceiling with a smile of contentment glued to his face. He thought how lucky he was.

"I am the luckiest man alive, I can die now," he whispered.

Christine and Heather just giggled, they knew this was only the beginning, there was much more in store for Steve this summer.

LustyWolf
LustyWolf
255 Followers