Dancing With Aunt Lana Ch.02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck that foot, baby, suck it good," Trish cooed, rubbing the thick sole of it over his face, his tongue out and lapping at it, eager to please her and get them to stop the torture of his sensitive dick. "That's right, eat it all up, eat granny's nasty foot..."

She twisted it, pointing her long, gnarly toes towards his mouth and jamming them inside. Bart's lips stretched at the corners as he took them in, tears streaming out of his eyes, his tongue washing over the sweaty, smelly digits, cleaning them.

"Hey, make room!" Lana laughed, lifting one of her own thick legs, nudging her foot toward Trish's.

Trish obliged, moving her foot a bit to let her big toe tug open one corner of Bart's mouth, allowing entry of Lana's, and now both sexy old sisters rammed as many of their nasty toes into his mouth as they could, Bart moaning in pain and humiliation as he was forced to suck and clean them.

And much to his shock and the sisters' delight, his cock stiffened in their grip. Lana held the shaft in her hand as Trish held the madly humming vibrator against it, the tip at Bart's tip. The sisters used their free hands to each take a ball, squeezing it in their strong fingers, pulsating and tugging, coaxing whatever cum the boy had left in them out.

As Bart screamed a scream muffled by his grandmother's and aunt's thrusting toes, he came in short, watery, pathetic spurts of cum that oozed out of his tenderized cock tip, pooling on his belly. And still they held him, dropping the vibrator to both attack the head of his cock, Lana holding it up for Trish who brutally circled the tip with the palm of her hand, running it around and around and making the boy squirm helplessly.

"Ticklish little shit, isn't he?" Lana laughed, moving her thumb up to the underside of his cock, rubbing it furiously in little circles as Trish bent over to slurp up the cooling pool of cum on his belly and kiss her with it.

Finally, they stopped, pulling their feet from his mouth, releasing his sore dick which went soft in their stroking hands. They got off the bed, kissing and standing, lapping up Bart's cream that hung in gooey strands from their lips.

"Well now, I think he's ready to go to the dance and leave all those girls alone, don't you?" Trish laughed, standing next to Lana, cupping her kid sister's fleshy ass in her hand.

"Yeah, I think so," Lana sighed. "Let's go have another drink, sis, let the boy get dressed."

Moments later, Bart staggered down the stairs in his newly pressed clothes, looking exhausted. The sisters took his arms and escorted him to the door.

"You be a good boy now, kiddo," Lana snarled, slapping his ass. "Behave yourself.."

"And if you do or don't," Trish added, cupping his sore dick in his pants, "we'll be waiting for you either way! See ya after the dance, stud..."

He groaned, walking down the stairs, hearing the sister's laughter behind him melt into kisses...

12