Dancing with Debbie

Story Info
Drinks and dancing lead to Debbie's pussy destruction
2.1k words
3.56
210.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Debbie in a small bar. The group of student nurses in the year ahead of her were having a year end graduation party and the nursing students from both years were there. Debbie was a single mother in her first year of nursing at the nearbyl nursing school.

When we first met, there was something familiar about her. I recognized her in the way that you know you've seen someone before but can't put your finger on where you know them from.

As the night went on I asked Debbie to dance and we spent hours on the dance floor and we talked during some much needed rest breaks between dances. It was during one of these conversation breaks that I discovered where I knew her from. She also frequented another bar that I liked to hang out in.

As the night went on, I became more and more drawn to her. Her curly blonde hair, her great figure and her bubbly personality began to peak my interest in her. I also learned that she would be at the other bar I frequented the next night.

As the next evening approached, I decided to head off to the other bar that Debbie had told me she would be at in hopes of meeting up with her again. Sure enough she was there, wearing a tight fitting black dress that really flattered her body and revealed her shapely legs – legs that I couldn't stop looking at. Unfortunately for me, she was there with another friend of hers and couple of guys, so I didn't get a chance to dance with or talk to her.

Over the next few weeks I kept running into Debbie at the bar that we both frequented and I couldn't figure out how I had missed noticing her before. The more I saw her now, the more I wanted her. It was during these meetings that I learned she had kids, was divorced, but was now engaged to guy who lived in another city and she would be moving there and getting married to him after she completed her nursing course. All in all we became quite friendly in platonic way – but I was determined that would change.

Finally, after about a month and half of casual meetings and conversations, we agreed to meet each other at the bar for some dancing and drinks. As the night went on, I did my best to keep the drinks flowing for Debbie and I pretended to be drinking mine as quickly as her. At the end of the night, I was confident that she was feeling the effects of all of the alcohol I had been supplying her.

Since I only lived a couple of blocks away from the bar, (I had walked to the bar in case my plan backfired and I was unable to drive), I told Debbie that I could drive her home rather than her taking a taxi – we just had to walk to my place and get my car.

On the way to my place, I tried to put my arm around her, but she pulled away and reminded me that she was engaged. When I tried again, she pulled away and became silent and seemed annoyed by my advances – I told her I only wanted to dance.

When we reached my place, we went inside to find the car keys and I was able to soften up her mood so that she was again willing to talk to me. I offered her another drink and poured one for each of us. As we sat on the sofa talking, my eyes kept wandering over her body – and my cock began to stiffen at the thought of what could be. By now the alcohol was really beginning to catch up to her, and she was slurring her words and laughing at pretty much anything.

I put my arm around her and kissed her on the lips. She protested but the alcohol had made her think everything was funny and she laughed saying that she couldn't "I'm engaged". I laughed and told her I had to try.

When I tried to kiss her again, she got up and tried to move away, but I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her down onto my lap and forced my mouth onto hers clutching her tight.

She became angry and struck out at me, but I grabbed her arm and held her so that she couldn't move. As she yelled "NO" I squeezed her arm tighter hurting her and I saw the look on her face change from anger to fear. Reaching up, I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her face towards me - "It's time to fucking dance!"..... and I forced her lips to mine. As she begged me to stop, I told her "Shut the fuck up and open your mouth!" With this kiss I let my tongue probe hers. Then I pulled her face back and as my eyes roamed over her frightened body I grinned and I told her, "You know ... and I know ... that you're not leaving here until you suck me off... and then, if I feel like it I'm going to fuck your brains out!" She cried, begging me "No don't do this".

Still holding her by the hair, I told her "Slide down and suck my cock!" As she struggled and begged me to let her go, I had to push her to the floor, and drag her face to my crotch ordering her "SUCK IT BITCH!" Her hands shaking and tears in her eyes she slowly began to undo the zipper on my jeans. As she sobbed and begged me to stop, I again ordered her to "SUCK IT" and she cried as she pulled the head of my cock out of my pants. Her tears only increased my pleasure. As she sucked on the head of my cock, I told her how I liked it...and how good her lips felt wrapped around it. I told her when to suck and when to just lick the head. Debbie complied but her lack of enthusiasm was noticeable and began to piss me off.

After a couple of minutes and the suggestion that I might need to "knock her teeth out and skull fuck her mouth".... her attitude improved and the whole experience became much more pleasurable. As I enjoyed Debbie's tongue and lips on my cock I reached out and fondled her small tits. Feeling constrained and not very satisfied with the blow job, I told her to "Take my pants off"....... It was her first look at what was waiting for her – now I am not overly huge in length (just under 8") but I am very thick (6" in circumference or 2.5"diameter) and I could see that she was scared at the potential of being ripped apart by my monster.

I told her to "Stand up" and I made her strip in front of me - handing me each piece of her clothing which I tossed onto the sofa beside me – all but her panties (a trophy I always like to keep) which I stuffed under the sofa cushions.

Seeing her standing there naked in front of me I admired her firm and fit body..... I stood up and kissed her .... again forcing my tongue into her mouth.... then lowering my mouth to suck on her 34B titties.... nibbling at the nipples while my fingers stroked her pussy.

I pushed her onto her knees and I made her continue sucking my cock. She complained that I was too big and she struggled to take more than the head of my cock into her mouth. Now I was fully aroused and I began to move my hips in sync with her mouth ... pushing my cock further into her mouth gagging her, stretching her jaw open and her lips apart. Holding her head by the hair.... I guided her mouth over my cock for a few strokes..... then I would pull her mouth off of me and order her - "Suck my balls" and then - "Open your mouth" again so I could shove my cock back into her warm saliva filled opening.

After about 10 minutes of Debbie struggling to suck my cock I felt my balls beginning to swell and I knew I was going to cum. Holding her by the hair I forced myself deeper into her mouth just as I erupted, I felt her try to pull back..... but I held her head tight and I pulled her deeper onto my cock. Debbie gagged and momentarily managed to free her mouth from my cock and tried to spit the load I just gave her out..... in the process, the last couple of blasts of my cum landed on her face.... making her close her eyes. I handed her blouse to her to use as a towel to wipe her face and spit my cum into..... which she did without realizing what I had handed to her.

Before she could finish expelling and wiping off the load I had just given her, I pulled her to her feet and bent her over the arm of the sofa...... Holding her down by the back of the neck, I pressed my cock against her tight little pussy. As the head entered her, she groaned, but as I pushed the thicker part of my shaft into her ..... she screamed..... I pushed harder.... she screamed more. I slowly kept working my cock deeper into her tight little hole..... pulling back slowly then pushing forward deeper into her ignoring her tears and screams– after all this was all about my pleasure....

As I continued to fuck her slowly her pussy began to stretch and that fact mixed with her growing wetness gave me access to the deepest regions of her warm moist pussy. I continued to fuck her - a little faster and deeper with each thrust– her screams turned to moans...... then her moans turned to grunts as I pushed my cock back and forth inside her ...... rocking side to side, up and down and reaming her from behind – she was mine now!

I fucked Debbie this way until her juices covered my cock and I was able to bury all of it inside of her. Then pulling her to the floor, I raised her legs up onto my shoulders and began pile driving my cock in and out of her with the full force of my body until I pummelled her pussy into total submission - she made the most wonderful guttural grunting sounds as I held her ankles and spread her legs wide and plunged my cock in and out of her ..... her grunts gave way to moans then grunts again...... I knew she was enjoying it when she started shaking and then let loose a gusher...... I kept fucking her ....... brutally pounding her pussy ...... stretching it ..... reaming and bottoming it out.......as she screamed and gushed again.

After about 30 minutes, her body went limp and she passed out .... but I kept fucking her.... when she awoke a few minutes later..... she went right back into another shaking orgasm.... screaming ...."OOOOOOOOOH GOD!"

This sent me over the edge, and I unleashed a torrent of cum into her cunt! My cock throbbed as I deposited every drop of jizz I had left deep inside her.

I rolled off Debbie's freshly used and abused body and fell asleep beside her on the floor.

A couple of hours later her phone rang..... her face went flush... she needed to get home NOW!

In the haste of the moment she grabbed her cum soaked blouse, her jeans and bra and got dressed but she couldn't find her panties......I drove her home, and against her protests I pulled into the condo parking lot and I dropped her off right in front of her door.

I waited in the car as someone met her at the door - they seemed to have an animated discussion ..... then the guy glaringly looked in my direction ....... I smiled ...... and then pulling Debbie's panties from my pocket, I hung them from my rear view mirror.....as I backed out of the parking stall.

She never did get married, and I danced with her a few more times before one of the bouncers at the bar began banging her regularly. His only complaint was that while he could stuff his entire cock in her mouth, her pussy was not as tight as he had expected it to be.