Dancing with Mom Ch. 03

Story Info
They step out of the shower and mom bends over for him.
778 words
4.31
309k
61
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 12/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark had stepped out of the shower and dried himself off as he waited quietly for his mother to return. From the looks of his father, he most likely was still passed out on the couch and hopefully his mother would return to the bathroom and they could continue what she had started the night before at the Christmas Party. Remembering how good she made his cock feel as she sucked it like he had never had it sucked before, he felt his cock begin to throb. Yeah, he had received blow jobs from two of his girlfriends, but they really were no where near as good as his mom was and besides, they either moved their mouths when he came or else spit out his cum into the sink. It was so incredible to see him mom, swallow every drop of his sperm and then kiss him hard on the lips.

Listening for his mother to return, he licked his lips, tasting a bit of his mother's juices still on his mouth. Savoring her taste, her reached down and gently began stroking his cock, wanting to be ready for her when she returned. Looking over the bathroom, he wasn't sure what they could do in the cramped space, maybe they could move out into the bedroom. He was still pondering the possibilities when she opened the bathroom door and then locked it behind her.

Without hesitating, she walked over to him and drew him to her, kissing him on the lips, pushing her tongue between his lips and into his mouth. Reaching down, she grabbed his cock and rubbed it up between her pussy lips, getting the head of it wet as it slipped over the opening to her cunt.

Holding his cock, she backed up and then turned toward the sink. Resting her elbows on the counter top, she bent over, spread her legs out wide and leaned her ass back to him. As Mark moved closer, he could feel her hand on his cock as she pulled him toward her, guiding him into her pussy as he moved to her. Leaning his hips forward, he felt his cock ease into his mother's cunt. She felt so soft, so warm and wet as he slipped inch by inch into her.

Slowly withdrawing, be then pushed into her again, feeling her caress every bit of his cock with the walls of her pussy. He pulled out again and then shoved harder, feeling his balls bounce off of her. Picking up speed he grabbed her hips as he rammed his cock deeper and deeper into her, watching her ass jiggle as their bodies slapped together.

Mark continued shoving his cock in and out of his mother, feeling the sensation of her envelope him, feeling her wetness slide over him, feeling her warmth draw him in. After a few minutes he couldn't hold off any more and arching his back he came, spurting his cum into his mother's pussy in spurt after spurt. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he held her tight, keeping himself pushed tight against her ass, trying to keep his cock inside her as it slowly shrank.

In a few moments his cock slipped out of his mother and she immediately stood up and grabbed her towel again. Mark watched her slip out of the bathroom to go check on his father again. He grabbed his underwear and slipped it back on and then went over to the bathroom door. Peeking into his parents bedroom, he saw it was empty so he slipped into their room and headed toward the door. Peeking into the hallway, he saw that his dad had finally awakened.

As Mark watched, he noticed his mother was now on the couch, leaned back with her legs spread wide open. His father was slowly kissing her on her thighs, moving his head closer and closer to her pussy. Mesmerized by the sight, Mark didn't move, simply watching as his father, moved his mouth onto his mother's pussy and began eating her.

He could hear his father remark, "You're so wet," to his mother, as he continued lapping up her juices along with Mark's cum. Finally regaining his composure, Mark slowly crept out of his parent's bedroom and backed down the hall, watching his father bring mom closer and closer to orgasm.

Just as Mark slipped into his room he heard his mother moan, just like she had for him when she came. Climbing into his bed, he noticed his cock was hard once again. He began stroking it, listening to the sounds as Mark's father was now beginning to fuck Mark's mother.