Dancing with Shannon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kala25
kala25
257 Followers

I gently rubbed her clit with my fingers. I felt her wetness. Her pubic hairs were soaked with her wetness. I was kissing her wonderful mouth as I gently caressed her clitoris.

Quickly, I broke the kiss and sat up. I pulled her panties off. She sat up and pulled her T-shirt off. I pulled off my panties and T-shirt. Not a word was spoken between us. We just stripped naked.

I wanted to taste her. I wanted to taste all of her. I gently pushed her down on my bed. I wanted to keep control of this wonder thing that she was allowing to happen.

I kissed her pink nipple. I felt it become hard in my mouth. I toyed with it with my tongue. I gently squeezed her other breast. I gently pinched her other nipple with my fingers. Then, I slowly kissed my way over to her other nipple. I sucked it into my mouth.

While I was kissing her breast, I was caressing her pussy with my fingers. I knew that she needed to cum again. I wanted to slowly bring her to orgasm. There was no need to rush this lustful thing that was happening to us.

She opened her legs. I slowly slid my finger into her sopping wet cunt hole. I felt the wall of her vagina against my finger. It was slick with wetness.

I gently circled her clitoris with my thumb as I finger fucked her pussy. I kissed my way to her belly as my fingers drove her mad with uncontrollable sexual wantons.

I kissed my way down to her naval. I circle her cute belly button with my tongue. My fingers never stopped fucking her pussy. Her clitoris was stiff as my thumb rolled it around in tiny circles.

My tongue finally touches her pussy hairs. I inhaled her musky sexual scent. I rubbed my nose in her thick wet pubic hairs. I could hear her moaning with undisguised lust.

I felt her hands on my head. She was trying to push my head down to her pussy. Her hips were bucking against my fingers.

I knew that she was right on the edge of orgasm. But I didn't want her to cum yet. Whenever I felt that she was about to cum, I'd change the rhythm of fingers. Once, I had to pull my fingers from her pussy in order to prevent her from going into orgasm.

I heard her saying, "My God Kala...what are you doing to me? What are you doing to me?" She kept repeating those words over and over again.

I knew Shannon was teetering on the edge of erotic insanity. I knew her orgasm lay just beneath her soul. I heard her begging me for it. She was pleading with me to let it happen.

I kissed the inside of her thighs. I was very close to her pussy. The musky scent of her wet pussy was intoxicating. I felt her pulling my hair as she tried to get my tongue closer to her clitoris.

I pulled back just enough to open her legs wider. I wanted to look at her beautiful pussy. I watch her wetness flow out from deep within her and trail down between her ass cheeks.

I used my thumb to pull back her clitoris hood. I gazed at the stiff pink nub of her clitoris. Her labia lips were puffy. I looked at her wet hole. Her pussy was beautiful.

I took my tongue and I drag my tongue from her wet hole straight up to her clitoris. She bucked her hips as I drag my tongue back down to her hole. I continued dragging my tongue, up and down, the entire length of her pussy.

While I did that, I slid my fingers into her. She was throwing her hips around wildly as she tried to bring herself off.

When I knew she could not hold it for another second, I removed my fingers from her pussy. I literally glued my mouth to her cunt. My tongue found her clit. I began to swirl her clitoris around with my tongue.

Then, I plunged two fingers deep inside her vagina and curved them upwards to caress her G-spot. I found it easily.

Shannon screamed as her orgasm exploded inside her. She lifted her hips off of the bed as her orgasm drove her to the very brink of insanity. I felt her vaginal muscles orgasmic clinching my fingers.

She went from one orgasm into another. She locked her legs around my head and squeezed as her orgasm tore her apart. She pulled my hair as she groaned her way into her third consecutive orgasm.

My mouth stayed glued to her pussy as she came. I sucked her clitoris into my mouth and whipped it with my tongue. I finger fucked her furiously as she went into a fourth orgasm.

I stayed glued to her pussy while she rode the intense waves of her orgasms. Then she pushed me away. She held her pussy with her hand. She was rubbing her clitoris with her fingers. Amazingly, I as watched, she brought herself to another powerful orgasm with her fingers.

Then she was finished. She was breathing like a race horse. Her body was covered with sweat.

I had never seen anyone orgasm as intensely as she did. I could not believe that she brought herself to a final orgasm with her fingers. I could not believe that she allowed me to go down on her like that. I could not believe that we had just made love. Oh my God! I just made love to Shannon...with my tongue!!!

Suddenly, without warning, I felt like I was about to cum. I didn't know what to do. I was about to experience an orgasm and I wasn't even touching myself. I lay on my back and started masturbating. I was to close to orgasm to wait for her.

She saw me. She sat-up and watched me for a second or two. I was almost there when she pulled my fingers away from my cunt. She said, "let me help you."

She leaned over and kissed me full on my mouth. I knew she could taste herself on my mouth as we kissed.

My tongue went into her mouth. I grabbed her hand and pulled it toward my pussy. She rubbed her fingers in my short pussy hair. She didn't go down to my raging clitoris.

I was desperate. I Stopped kissing her and yelled, "I need to cum RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!"

She smiled and said, "Okay. Be patient. I've never done this before. "

Then, she slid her fingers down to my sopping wet cunt. It felt awesome. Her fingers slowly went in and out of my pussy. I felt her other hand caressing my breast. I laid back and gave myself to her.

She brought me to the brink of orgasm with her fingrs. Then She lowered her head and placed her mouth on my pussy. When I felt her tongue touch my clitoris, I immediately burst into orgasm. I came HARD!!! Her tongue stayed on my clitoris as I came.

Then Shannon moved around to get between my legs better. She held my legs open and ran her tongue down to my wet cunt hole. Her tongue went into my pussy while her finger rubbed my clit.

Then she dragged her tongue back up to my clitoris and sucked it into her mouth. I felt her fingers plunge into my pussy hole. She kept her tongue on my clitoris until I literally exploded in a second orgasm.

This was unbelievable. Shannon was going-down on me! She was licking my cunt hole. The very thought of it cause me to go into orgasm again. I knewn that I was moaning loudly.

At one point, I heard myself yelling from the thunderous orgasms that roared through me. Shannon's mouth never left my pussy. I experienced wave after orgasmic waves.

Shannon's tongue was all over my pussy. My clitoris exploded in another orgasm as she licked my pussy. Finally, I had enough. My clitoris became to sensitive for her to continue.

She laid next to me. We were both covered with sweat. The sheets on my bed were soaked with us. We were too exhausted to talk.

After a minute or two, I heard Shannon say, "I have never had orgasms that intense before in my life. I didn't think it was possible."

We looked at each other and began to laugh. Then we hugged and kissed each other passionately. We were both full of love and joy.

As we laid my bed, naked, sweaty and kissing each other like the lovers we were, I heard someone walking away from my bed room door. I suddenly realize that I had forgotten to close the door!

I jumped up just in time to see my mom walking down the hallway. Dammit! How much had she seen? I had know idea how long she had been standing by my bed room door watching us.

This was the first time that I had caught my peeping-tom mother spying on my while I was in bed doing stuff. I've caught her watching me, as I was masturbating, more than once!

Shannon was petrified. Her first time with a girl and she gets caught by a parent. I thought she was going to start crying again.

We dressed and came out of my room. My mom had caught me loving girls in my bed before. She knows that I love pussy. I was more worried about Shannon because she looked so scared. I told her that my mom was cool. But I could tell that she didn't believe me.

We found her in front of the TV. When she saw us, she smiled her loving smile and asked, "will Shannon be staying for dinner?"

Shannon was dumfounded, but she recovered quickly once she realized that we weren't in trouble. We both gave my mom a warm hug.

Shannon stayed the night in my bed. After a hot shower and dinner, we made hot, wet, passionate love again. I know we kept my mom awake with our erotic moaning and groaning. But we could not stop the passion that we had unleashed between us.

That was the only time that Shannon and had I made love together. I had hoped that she would dump her boyfriend and be with me. Unfortunately, that didn't happen. I still cherish the love we shared together that night. It was beautiful.

kala25
kala25
257 Followers
12