Dancing With The Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once they are standing face to face in the center of the chamber, without saying a word, they went after each other like two dogs in heat. The woman drops to her knees, and forces Brandon's dick all the way down her throat. Brandon lets out a moan as he grabs the back of her head and begins to face-fuck her. With no regard to the gagging sound coming from the female, Brandon increases his assault on her mouth. After satisfying his urge of her throat, Brandon removes his saliva, foam-covered cock and steps behind her, dropping to his knees. Like a bitch in heat, the female leans forward onto all fours, arching her back, allowing Brandon a clear path to her scorching hot pussy.
With one mighty thrust, Brandon slams his manhood into her pussy, like a battering ram slamming into a door. Simultaneously, they both let out a spine-curdling scream of pleasure. Feeling the woman's vaginal walls closing around his dick, Brandon began his relentless pounding of her pussy, feeling her juice running down his thighs. After what seems to be an hour, a growling sound escapes the woman as two orgasms wash through her. Brandon, feeling a burning in his balls, knows his own orgasm is rapidly approaching. He grips her waist tighter, increasing his jack hammer assault on her pussy, and feels the first massive ribbon of hot cum blasting into her vaginal walls. Brandon reaches up and grabs a hand full of her hair, pulling back on it with force. While holding his dick deep inside her pussy, Brandon lets four more volleys of hot cum splash against her vaginal walls, filling her to the brim. Both panting heavily, Brandon and the woman collapse onto the cold, hard concrete floor, they are still humping each other, as if not completely satisfied with each other's sexual needs; but they are unable to gather any more strength to continue.

Out of nowhere, a clapping noise breaks through the sexually charged air.

"Outstanding! You two will make great additions to the family."

Christian was standing at the entrance of the chamber along with two large black wolves, each standing on their hind legs. They are all staring at the two naked bodies lying in the center of the chamber, still coming down from their orgasms.

WAREHOUSE LOFT (RIVERFRONT) DETROIT

Being a hybrid comes with many advantages; being in sunlight is one of them. Ever since last night, when Sebastian rescued Jordan from deaths door, he could not deny his infatuation with her undeniable beauty. Her curves, while soft, were very athletic from her ample breasts. From her flat stomach to her olive skin and jet black shoulder length hair, she was breathtaking. She reminded Sebastian of a slightly younger version of Freida Pinto.

As the warmth of the sun breaks through the large warehouse windows onto Jordan's face, she slowly opens her eyes. Trying to gather her thoughts she realizes she is completely naked, lying on a large circular bed. Her body, while extremely sore, felt strong. What happened? Jordan wonders. Where am I? What happened to my team? When she tries to sit up in bed, a pain shoots through her head like a very bad hangover. Her vision, while still focusing, was blurry.

"You really need to rest; your body is steal healing," instructed a voice across the room.

The voice startled Jordan slightly, not because she was nude, but because she didn't know someone was in the room with her. She attempted to scan the room for the person but saw no one.

"Who are you?"

"My name is Sebastian, Jordan."

"How do you know my name?"

"There is very little I do not know about you; you're Jordan Chase, age 25, and you were a child prodigy, handpicked by the pontiff and placed in the "Society". You've been sent here to search for a missing tracker, and you've been trained to kill werewolves and vampires."

"What about my team?"

"Dead"

Hearing this, made Jordan feel sick; the loss of 15 men was incomprehensible. With her eyes now fully focused, Jordan is able to see a man standing with his back toward her, looking out of the window. Being completely nude in the presence of the opposite sex did not bother Jordan; she trained with all boys. Plus sexual deviance is not tolerated in any form by the "Society". This has left Jordan as a 25-year-old virgin, but that's all she knew.

"There are cloths for you in the chair. When you're up for it, I will explain what has happened."

"I need to contact Central," Jordan explains.

"Unfortunately that will not happen. The "Society" and "Central" will presume you're K.I.A., and technically you are."

"I demand to contact my people!"

"Jordan, you're really not in a position to demand anything. Your life has been spared, but that can be corrected if you so please."

The sheer tone in Sebastian's voice gave Jordan a slight chill; she didn't press the issue anymore. After getting dressed, Sebastian showed Jordan her new living area. Food was brought to her, and as Jordan ate she wondered who and what Sebastian was. Obviously, due to the fact that he can be in the sunlight, he couldn't be a vampire. And if he was a werewolf, why would he save her from the other wolves? She just didn't know.

While looking out over the city as darkness rolls in, Sebastian knows he crossed the line when he saved Jordan. Christian will be coming for her. Also, with two Trackers going missing in one week, the "Society" will be putting all of its resources on Detroit.

Brooklynn asks, "How is she doing?"

Sebastian replies, "She's almost completely healed."

"Why did you save her?"

"I do not know."

But deep inside, Sebastian knew. Although, he couldn't figure out why he was in love with Jordan Chase

TO BE CONTINUED

12