Dancing With The Stars Final Orgy

Story Info
A wild orgy of celebrities and dancers.
4.4k words
4.16
65.5k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexxxis
alexxxis
320 Followers

The mirrored ball cast kaleidoscopic light over the shocking scene. It was an orgy worthy of the most decadent culture of ancient Rome. The unknown and unwritten agreement amongst the contestants of the smash hit 'Dancing With The Stars' set the stage for this unbelievable lurid party.

The agreement was very simple and clear. The winning team would reign supreme over the rest of the dancing teams for one night, dictating what each person in the competition would do for one night, without question, with no reservations. It started as a joke, with Maks being the impetus, stating at the opening day party that the stakes ought to be higher than just a cheap ball of broken glass.

Some of the other competitive partiers agreed quickly, especially the 'Billionaire'. It took a lot of alcohol and cajoling to get everyone to agree but eventually all did, even Marie. Not everyone quite understood what the consequences might be, but in the spirit of cooperativeness and fun (or so the more naïve thought), they all agreed.

As the weeks of dancing competition transpired, the recognition of who might be in control of what they agreed to began to set in, especially amongst the more prudish. Maks and Mel seemed to be in control, scoring high scores for every dance. Everyone in DWTS knew Maks was a pussy hound and that Mel was his equal in outrageous thinking. If they won, what would they demand of the rest of the group at the closing party?

Finally, after weeks of practice, stress, politics and voting there were just three teams left. Each team represented a different potential for the finale party. Marie's team had a very goody, two shoes flavor. If she won, there might be a doll party and non-alcoholic punch. If Mel won, everyone knew that there would be sex, drugs and rock and roll at the party. If Helio won, who knew what would happen? He was born in Brazil, a very liberal and sensual country.

The final results, of course, left everyone wondering. Helio was a fun-loving Brazilian but his partner was a 19 year old Mormon. There was chemistry between the two that suggested they might be more going on in practice sessions than what showed up on the promotional shots. However, Julianne was so sweet and innocent, was it possible that she had a hidden personality that suited Helio's Latin sexual liberalism?

The answer to the endless speculation of what the winning team would dictate was answered as the contestants entered the room reserved for the finale party. As each team entered the room, they were immediately directed to male or female rooms. Upon entering their gender specific rooms, each celebrity or professional dancer was given a large, highly intoxicating Brazilian drink and was instructed to strip naked.

In the female room, Marie immediately protested but was quickly subdued by muscular, dykish women who stripped her and gave her an injection of an unknown substance.

Jennie had a deer in the headlights look, but downed the drink in one gulp and demanded another. She nervously looked around to compare her newly toned dancer's body to the perfect body of Edyta.

Jane surveyed the scene and stripped down voluntarily, proudly displaying her 56 year old surgically enhanced body. The professional dancers were almost always nearly naked anyway, so they stripped off willingly.

In the men's room, there was a lot of posturing and preening. Wayne was a veteran Vegas performer but he had never performed naked! The professional men dancers were all quite confident of their bodies, but not all had the same sexual orientation so there was a palatable tension in the room.

Common to both rooms was the need to get drunk quickly. Soon, however, each room received the first edict of the night from the winning couple. Besides being naked, every celebrity and professional dancer was to receive a Brazilian shave and wax that would remove every hair off their bodies below the chin. Troops of hair removal technicians marched into each room and immediately began the process of making everyone completely hairless.

Cameron, the sexy soap star who excited the ladies so much during the season, watched the removal of his pubic hair with interest. The Brazilian woman who was waxing him subtlety cupped his newly hairless balls and skinned a long fingernail across his anus. His cock twitched and became partially erect as the technician continued stroking his large nuts.

Each celebrity reacted differently to the stimulation of being shaved and waxed by the mostly foreign women employed to do the work. Since Marie was largely unconscious by this time, her process was uneventful. Marie's pussy was shaved clean of her bushy pubic hair revealing a gaping cunt that had borne 8 children.

Jennie was knocking back drinks like it was her job and she watched with interest as her wispy blond pubes were removed. The technician was doing a little extracurricular work on Jennie's pussy lips that was making her squirm with pleasure. Jennie moaned with pleasure as the Brazilian woman forced two brown fingers up into her wet pussy and caressed her clit with her thumb.

Mel was still pissed off about losing to Helio but was philosophic about it because it meant a real party since Marie had not won. She had long ago adopted the bare look so she strode around the room with her brown, toned body observing the hair removal, cupping her hard tits and twisting her dark, inch-long nipples. Mel leered at the hairless cunts of her fellow dancers and commented on each one with witty sarcasm.

After every intimate hair had been removed and each dancer and celebrity became seriously inebriated, a Chinese gong was struck, capturing the attention of the DWTS participants.

Into the women's room strode Tom, the male host of the show. He was completely naked and he held his half erect phallus in one hand and his microphone in the other. Tom was surprisingly well built for a geeky game show host. He stroked his half hard cock while he announced that the celebrity women were required to line up according to their finish in the competition, with the beautiful, skinny model Josie the first in line, as she was the first woman eliminated.

Simultaneously, Samantha was addressing the men, nude as the day she was born. She was the new mother of baby just a few weeks prior to her return to the show and her engorged tits were leaking milk. Her tummy was not back into her previous tightness but it had nice soft curves that accentuated her bare pussy lips. Samantha also dictated that Alec, Josie's professional, was to stand in line first; followed by the others.

Both hosts announced that each celebrity and respective professional dancer would enter the party room and go directly to a dais where Helio and Julianne sat where they would rule as to what each couple should do. Another thunderous gong sounded and the hosts opened the doors for the first losers, sleek Josie and her professional partner Alec.

The party room was decorated as a Roman orgy with the DWTS mirrored ball casting flashing light on the hedonistic scene. Helio and Julianne were seated on a raised dais, each on a separate, luxuriously upholstered love seat. Helio was facing directly across from Julianne, both naked and clean shaven like all the contestants. He was fully erect with his prodigious cock leaning to one side as he stared at Julianne's luscious 19 year old teenage body.

Julianne was a vision of nubile youth. Her pink tipped nipples were hard and erect, pointing straight up in the air. Her hard abs were sculpted yet she had a softness that betrayed her age. Most astoundingly, her pussy lips were so tight that her engorged clit stuck out from the labia and glistened with sex juice. Julianne provocatively widened the spread of her legs so Helio could see her pink inner cunt which was the reason he dumped his former girlfriend during the dance competition.

As they both devoured each other's bodies with their eyes, Josie and Alec approached the dais. As instructed, the first losing couple announced that they were ready to do whatever Helio and Julianne requested.

Helio flashed his famous dimples at the lovely model and told her to kneel between his legs and carefully suck one of his bald nuts into her mouth while she fingered her cunt. Her ass was pointed directly at Julianne as she began rolling his ball around her mouth.

Julianne directed Alec to kneel behind Josie and rim her asshole as punishment for not training her better in the dance competition. His long, pointed tongue hungrily licked and probed Josie's tiny brown hole. She pushed back against his tongue while not losing hold of Helio's testicle.

The gong stuck again and the doors opened from the respective waiting rooms. Alec, the male model, and Anna walked into the room, gasping at the scene in front of them. Julianne took the lead this time and demanded that Anna get next to Josie and take the other nut of Helio into her mouth. Helio told Albert to lick the asshole of Anna while she sucked his nut.

Julianne absently stroked her sensitive nipples as she watched her dynamic dance partner get his large sack devoured by two beautiful women. Alec was stroking his cock while trying to push his tongue deeper into Josie's slippery asshole. Albert finger fucked Anna while rimming her delicious tasting ass.

When the gong sounded again, the doors opened and revealed Wayne sucking on the heavy tits of Samantha. Her head was thrown back and she was milking herself into Wayne's greedy mouth. He reluctantly pulled away and went to find out what his role was to be. Cheryl's slinky body was as sleek as a leopard. Her hard abs rippled as she walked toward the dais. She walked over to Wayne and pulled him toward the dais by his flaccid cock. There was a bowl of Viagra next to the dais and she took a 100 mg tablet and placed it in his mouth.

Julianne, who was secretly star-struck by Wayne told him to stand behind her couch while the Viagra did its work. She turned her head and smiled at Wayne as she licked the head of his limp prick. Cheryl was told by Helio to stand behind Wayne, lubricate her finger and massage the prostate of her dance partner so he could get an erection faster.

Floyd the cocky boxer and Karina were next entering the orgy room. Floyd's cock was jet black and wobbled back and forth like a pendulum as he strutted toward the dais. Julianne's eyes bugged out as she saw how well hung Floyd was.

Helio took control with this newest couple and demanded that they each sit on either side of Julianne and suck on her tits. Julianne moaned as the two suckled on her teenage nipples. She eagerly grasped the black cock of Floyd and stroked him to a fully erect 11 inches. Her small white hand could not fit all the way around his black, veined piston.

Karina suckled on Julianne's pink nipple and rubbed her wet slit and dreamed of Mario, her previous dance partner and new lover.

The gong sounded and Mark, the billionaire, and Kym walked in the orgy room. His money had bought him untold pleasures but nothing had prepared him for the smorgasbord of sex that confronted him now.

Julianne told Mark to squirm underneath Alec, who was still rimming Josie, and lick the pussy of Josie. She knew that this position would put the cock of the man on top next to Mark's. Julianne knew Alec was gay and would be highly aroused with the idea of rubbing against the billionaire's penis. Sure enough, as Mark eased under him to get to the perfect pussy of Josie, his engorged cock came into contact with Alec's hard shaft. Mark was so eager to lick her bare cunt lips and clit that he didn't immediately notice the subtle touch of the hot cock on top of him.

Kym was directed to lie underneath Mark and deep throat his rather small, thin prick.

Sabrina, who everyone felt was the best celebrity dancer, skipped into the room when the next gong sounded. Her short, muscular body looked even better naked than when she was dressed for dancing. Her professional partner, Mark, was holding his hands in front of his crotch. Sabrina walked over to him and pulled his hands apart.

Sabrina saw why he was hiding his manhood. Mark's prick was only 2 inches long and very narrow. He blushed furiously when Sabrina started laughing. Julianne felt sorry for Mark and angry with Sabrina, so she told Mark to kneel between her luscious legs and attend to her wet pussy.

What Mark lacked in size with his prick was offset by an extraordinarily long tongue. He put his face squarely against Julianne's pussy and snaked his monster tongue directly into Juliann's tight hole. She moaned in pleasure and tightened her grip of Floyd's massive cock. She then told Sabrina to get down on her hands and knees and rim Mark's asshole. Sabrina gave Julianne a dark look but knew she had to comply.

The English actress and Tony were next into the room. Jane was cupping her fake tits with both hands and sashayed across the room. Tony followed her like a puppy. When Jane caught sight of Floyd's massive rod, she pleaded to Julianne with her eyes to let her have some of the black cock. Because Julianne loved Jane, she told her to get on the couch and suck Floyd's big rod.

Jane gleefully flopped on the couch and immediately began licking the cock head of Floyd. Julianne had stroked him erect and there was a big drop of pre-cum on the end of his helmet shaped head. Jane sucked up the juice and strategized about how she was going to swallow Floyd's colossal manhood.

Julianne knew Tony couldn't bear to be without Jane, so she told him to get behind Jane and fuck her from the rear while she swallowed Floyd's black veined phallus. Tony happily thrust himself into Jane's surprisingly tight cunt. He didn't know that she had had surgery to fix that part of her body too.

Another gong brought Cameron and Edyta into the room. Helio wanted to humble Edyta because she flaunted her body so brazenly during the competition. He told her to lubricate her index finger from a Vaseline jar next to the dais and worm her way under the two women sucking his nuts.

Helio then told her to insert her long elegant finger into his ass while she fingered herself. Edyta's finger probed Helio's tight, bare hole with her slippery finger. She slipped it into him without any resistance and started stroking in and out of his hot canal.

Cameron, who was so proud of his body, had desperately wanted to fuck Edyta during the filming. He had told Helio privately about his desire so Helio directed Cameron to lie on top of Edyta's sleek body and fuck her tight pussy hard and fast.

The doors opened upon the next gong and showed the beautiful, vulnerable Jennie hanging onto Tom's hard cock with both of her little hands. She was trying to deep throat him but gagged when he grabbed the back of her head and pulled her closer. She reluctantly got up when her partner Derek pulled her away to go to their sexual fate.

Jennie's partner was Julianne's brother. Julianne got a lustful look in her eye as she asked Derek to come around the back side of her couch. Although she knew from dancing with him that he was well hung, this was the first time she had seen him completely naked. His long, pink cock was at least 8 inches long semi-erect!

As he came around the couch he brushed against Wayne's hand with his penis, causing Wayne to flinch. Cheryl had increased her ass massage of Wayne to include two fingers. She rubbed his prostate with the tips of her tiny fingers. Julianne told her brother to stand next to Wayne so she could flick her tongue across the end of both their dicks.

The Viagra was kicking in for Wayne as Julianne's wet pink tongue licked the first drops of pre-cum off his slowly growing member. Her brother's cock was growing rapidly and was so big and long that Julianne didn't have to move her head at all to wash both cocks with her tiny, pink tongue. Derek was slowing pumping his cock against Wayne's, now fully erect and slippery with Julianne's saliva and Wayne's pre-cum.

Derek placed his hand around Wayne's ass, apologizing that he needed to balance himself. He slowly stroked Wayne's shaved butt with his hand and subtly eased his middle finger down the crack of Wayne's ass. He was surprised when he found Cheryl's fingers plunging in and out of Wayne's ass, but took advantage of the situation by slipping one of his fingers in with Cheryl's. Wayne's asshole stretched wider to accommodate the new intrusion.

Wayne groaned in pleasure as he felt Julianne's tongue wetting his cock so Derek's slippery wet dick slid easily up and down his shaft. Derek momentarily removed his ass-probing finger and stuck it in his mouth. He then wet another finger and pushed his two fingers in with Cheryl's smaller fingers.

Jennie in the mean time had been directed to perform an athletic move reminiscent of her dance moves in the competition. Helio had lusted after Jennie because of her shyness during the show.

On Helio's direction, the stage crew harnessed Jennie into a sling that was suspended over Helio's face. Her legs were spread obscenely so that every part of her bare cunt was open to Helio's gaze. Jennies's hands were bound so that she could not control anything with her position.

Helio brought her closer to his face and snaked his tongue across her harness stretched pussy. Jennie screamed upon the contact with Helio's tongue because she was so sex hungry after 8 weeks of performing hot Latin dances in skimpy outfits.

The Latin car driver knew Jennie was the next most repressed celebrity after Marie. His practiced tongue probed and licked her wide spread pussy while she writhed helplessly in her harness. Helio grabbed a large black dildo off the side table and ran it up and down her ass crack. Jennie grunted in pleasure as he pushed the massive rubber cock into her now dripping pussy. The harness was hooked to a spring that allowed Jennie to bounce up and down on the fake cock.

The gong announced the entrance of the surprising semi-finalist Marie. She staggered into the room, still out of it with the drinks and drugs she wasn't used to. Her surprisingly large tits hung down further than the rest of the women, but her nipples were dark brown and very large since she had breastfed 8 children. Her bare pussy was gaping open, again because of too many children passing through her worn cunt.

Helio felt sorry for her so he directed her to lie down on a bed in back of the dais that had a curtain hanging down that hid her lower body. He had a plan unknown to anyone else that would blow her mind as the evening progressed. Marie's partner, Jonathan, was told to massage Marie's tits and twist her nipples to keep her awake. His cock flopped against her cheek as he knelt next to her head.

The final gong sounded with a resounding crash and as the doors opened for the last time. Mel and Maks were supposed to enter immediately, but Maks, being the pussy hound he was, had come behind Samantha and was milking her large wet tits with his hands while his fat cock was trying to plow its way between her butt cheeks. Samantha had gotten so horny watching all the others getting fucked and sucked she had inserted the butt end of her microphone into her wide open cunt that had just birthed a baby.

Just as the gong impatiently sounded again, Maks' cock slipped into Samantha's dark brown hole. Samantha groaned loudly as Maks pushed his fat cock into her tight anus. Mel noticed Maks' preoccupation and knew she had to do something to get him into the main orgy room. She had been stroking Tom's cock while waiting so she led him by his hard prick over to Maks and Samantha. She tapped Maks on the shoulder and said in her sexy British accent, "Cutting in!"

Mel pulled Maks out of Samantha with an audible plop and pushed Tom forward against Samantha's soft butt. She knelt down and rubbed Tom's cock around Samantha's newly opened asshole and eased Tom's cock inside her. Tom grabbed Samantha's hips with both hands and began to pump his hard rod deep into her back hole. Samantha bucked against him as she frigged herself harder with her microphone.

alexxxis
alexxxis
320 Followers
12