Dancing With The Stars Final Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mel turned to Maks, grabbed his arm and led him into the moaning, groaning mass of sexual activity. They grinned at each other at the sights in front of them.

Josie was writhing around, climaxing as her pussy and asshole were being licked and sucked. She still had Helio's large testicle in her mouth.

Alec, with the help of Kym, had penetrated Mark's virgin asshole and was sliding easily in and out of his butt.

Edyta was bucking against Cameron's thrusts while she continued to finger Helio's asshole.

Albert had his whole tongue inside Anna's back canal and was furiously stroking his dick.

Jennie was screaming her pleasure as Helio continued to lap her wide open cunt. Mel and Maks watched in amazement when Jennie involuntarily emptied her bladder when an orgasm hit her. Her pee splashed over Helio's face and ran down to where Josie and Anna were sucking his nuts.

The semi-finalists looked over at Julianne and dropped their jaws at the sight. Julianne had the cocks of her brother and Wayne in her stretched mouth.

Cheryl had displaced Derek's fingers and was now thrusting her entire fist up Wayne's asshole. Her tiny hand slipped in and out of his grossly extended rear hole.

Mark was probing Julianne's pink pussy as far a he possibly could with his cock/tongue. He bucked against Sabrina's face who was licking his asshole while now stroking his tiny cock to a full 3 inch erection. She used two fingers to masturbate him.

Karina was dreamily sucking Julianne's like a baby while she plunged four fingers into her own cunt, wishing it was Mario's fat cock.

Jane had finally stretched her mouth and controlled her gag reflex enough to take most of Floyd's shaft down her throat. Tony was crazy with lust as he fucked the aging actress with all his might. Floyd had sucked so hard on Julianne's other nipple that it had stretched to over an inch in length.

Helio and Julianne had been waiting for this moment to finish the evening by having Mel and Maks fuck them to climax. Helio ordered Mel straddle his body and impale herself on his aching cock. Mel was so athletic that she leaped over the back of the couch and landed directly on Helio's waiting cock.

Mel's wet and slippery cunt devoured the length of Helio's dick and her ass cheeks smacked against his thighs. Jennie was still bobbing in front of Helio's face so Mel buried her nose in Jennie's ass crack and started licking her puckered poop shoot.

Maks knew what his job was. He roughly pushed aside Mark and Sabrina and positioned himself in front of the 19 year old blond beauty. Julianne accidentally let Wayne and Derek's cocks fall out of her mouth when she gaped at the size of Maks' tool.

Although Maks wasn't extraordinarily long, his cock was like a fat cucumber. Julianne had lost her virginity to Helio during one torrid practice session but she knew she would be stretched to new limits with this fat sausage of a prick.

Maks arrogantly ordered Mark and Sabrina to wet his prick with their tongues. He then knelt in front of Julianne, grasped her shapely hips and forced his fat boy past the winning dancer's tight cunt entrance.

Julianne screamed in ecstasy as her pussy filled and stretched around Maks' invasion. The walls of her virginal cunt contracted with the first of many orgasms. Julianne reached out and pushed Jane's head down on Floyd's remaining inch of cock and in doing so caused Floyd to erupt with a huge load of cum down Jane's throat.

As each contestant writhed and wailed as they each reached their respective climax, another unearthly scream overrode all of the noise. Everyone looked over at the bed where Marie had been lying and noticed that the curtain had been lifted that covered her lower body.

There, circling Marie were all the Osmond brothers. Each had their cock in hand, furiously stoking themselves while they lusted after Marie's newly toned body. Marie's scream, however, came from her realization that her brother Donny was fucking her gaping pussy as hard and fast as he could. He grunted and groaned as his sperm ejaculated into his sister's vast cunt. Marie felt Donny's hot load of jism fill her uterus and she exploded with an orgasm that made up for all the years she secretly wanted to fuck Donny.

The other Osmonds simultaneously shot their cum on their sister's tummy. Marie rubbed their slimy loads over her tits and sucked her fingers to get some brotherly love inside her mouth. Donny slid down between Marie's legs and lapped up the mixture of her cunt juice and his hot cum. He hoped that maybe a ninth child would result from this sordid union.

Helio pushed aside Jennie and looked around Mel's bobbing body and met the eye of his beloved new friend and lover, Julianne. As they both were rocketing to orgasm as a result from Mel and Maks' torrid fucking, their rapturous faces were lit by the mirrored ball. Each showed the deep satisfaction of winning Dancing With The Stars and most importantly knowing that they would be fucking each other for many years to come.

12