Dancing with the Stars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexxxis
alexxxis
320 Followers

The invitation in Jennifer's eyes and posture was all Maks needed. He moved behind the most watched ass in America and put his muscular hands lightly on Jennifer's shoulders for balance. He bent his legs slightly to allow his thick cock to enter the sacred space between her legs.

Maks moved his body slowly forward, grazing her wet pussy lips with the crown of his pulsating cock. Jennifer quivered slightly as the head of his dick touched her already sensitive clit. She closed her eyes and lowered her body slightly to get contact with his hard pole. Jen arched her back forming a perfect presentation of her ass to Maks.

Maks' eyes never closed while they were performing the ultimate dance of their lives. He watched the transformation of a surprisingly insecure international star perform a confident act of loving her body. He felt the end of blood engorged cock slip into the opening of her exceptionally slippery love canal. Maks pushed up a slight amount and felt his hot cock enveloped by Jennifer's sweet pussy.

"Jen, I want you to not move. I will move only slightly but I want you to concentrate on the sensations between your legs and in your mind," he whispered in her ear, sending a shudder down her body.

Maks entered Jennifer just enough to place his huge cock vein directly against her wet and erect clitoris. Using his dance training he used minute muscle movements to stimulate her engorged clit and pussy lips. He watched in the mirror and her faultless face betrayed her lust.

Jennifer's breath was becoming ragged with her arousal. She had never experienced such a euphoric feeling in her pampered life. Although she never wanted this feeling to end, she knew she could not last much longer without exploding. Maks' manhood was lighting a fire in her soul that had to be satisfied before she passed out.

"Please Maks, please make love to me now. I need you deep inside me. You've shown me how to love my body, now let me love yours too," Jennifer gasped.

With those words, Maks grasped Jennifer's slim waist with his hands and lifted her effortlessly into the air in a perfect dance move that would never be shown on television. Jennifer's legs were spread widely as she left the ground. As he held her high off the ground, Maks looked directly at her yawning pink hole and tiny brown anus. He held in this position for as long as he could, enjoying the privilege of seeing her most intimate body parts so close and personal.

Maks lowered Jennifer slowly to his mouth. His tongue touched her dripping clitoris and tasted the honey that her body was producing. As he lifted her again, his tongue touched the perfect brown hole of her ass. Jennifer anus contracted in reaction to his touch. She was ecstatic as he held her high, hovering in the air like a butterfly.

Jennifer felt herself float downward. In the mirror she watched herself be impaled on his massively thick cock, which penetrated her gaping hole to the hilt of his member, stopping only when her soft ass cheeks collided with his pubic bone. Jennifer screamed without reserve as she had an orgasm of epic proportions. She writhed on his wickedly thick pole, never having felt so full before.

Maks could not hold back any longer. Jennifer's cunt muscles clinched on his hot pulsating cock and nearly caused him to lose his hold on her. His cock exploded inside the most famous pussy on earth. Cum gushed out of his balls and filled her cunt with his white-hot fluid. Jennifer felt her pussy fill and expand, resulting in another earth-shattering orgasm.

Jennifer screamed in ecstasy when she was hit with a third orgasm, her cunt contracting spasmodically. Maks slowly lowered the two of them to the floor, holding the pose he knew the judges would look for. His fat cock was still rigid inside Jennifer filling her gorgeous love hole. He wanted the moment to last forever.

Maks held Jen close to his glistening chest, leaned down next to her ear and whispered, "10, 10, 10".

alexxxis
alexxxis
320 Followers
12