Dancing With Thunder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His chest hair intermingled with mine and I felt his dick harden more and push against mine as our bellies began to grind softly into each other. He ran his hand down my back, and moaned softly as I began to kneed the small of his back and bite tenderly on the nape of his neck.

We playfully fought for dominance, through kissing and touching. Finally, I let him roll me to my back and lay on top of me. He looked deep into my eyes and smiled and began to kiss down my body reaching up with his hands to kneed and stroke the flesh he had just kissed and then run his tongue down my torso. I groaned as he opened his mouth and allowed my throbbing cock in.

"Damn, suck me. Suck me" and he did, expertly using his spit, his lips and his tongue to blow my aching cock. The light from the bathroom gave me a perfect view of that handsome face and my throbbing dick piercing in and out of his mouth. I could feel the nape of his neck as I rubbed my hands through his close cropped hair and began to slowly fuck his eager mouth. He moaned and opened the back of his throat and accepted as much of the fullness as he could.

I could feel his stiff oozing dick against my leg as he sucked me. I watched him as he ran one hand down his ass cheek and placed a finger from the other hand in my mouth, which I in turned licked and sucked. As he moaned and squirmed while I face fucked him, then he removed his finger from my mouth and I watched him slide it slowly into his ass.

"Yeah, Buddy, that's it finger your ass while you suck me off." I was losing control, and reached above my head for a bottle of liquid and without asking, squirted some into my hand and reached down to do my own finger fucking of his all too perfect ass.

He continued to blow me but eagerly guided my finger to his asshole. He stopped sucking only as I pushed in and penetrated him. Upon the entry of my finger I heard him expel all the air in his lungs. He allowed my cock to drop out of his mouth and looked up at me. "Oh God, man, that feels so good. Stick it in deeper."

I sat up and did my best to oblige him, stretching as much as possible and began to slide my finger in and out of his taught, perfect ass. He moaned with each thrust, pushing his hips back to get my finger farther in with each movement. He grabbed handfuls of my chest hair and climbed back up my body until his tongue, tasting of my precum, thrust back into my mouth almost as hungrily as he butt fucked my finger.

He wrapped himself around my body and rolled to the right, positioning himself on his back with his legs wrapped around my ass. He then grabbed my head and pushed it back so he could look me in the eyes. "PLEASE, tell me you have a condom."

I smiled, "Just above your head".

He sighed with relief and raised his hands above his head feeling desperately around the head board until he found the little basket that held a small pile of cellophane packages. He smiled and grabbed one, ripping it open with his teeth and pulling free the prophylactic in one movement. He scooted his body down and began to roll the condom over my hard on and jacked his hand up and down it a few times. I grabbed the bottle of slick liquid and poured, allowing him to cover my cock with the fluid as his raised his head up.

He whispered in my ear, "Now fuck me. Fuck me until we both explode." He raised his legs up and in air, holding his muscular thighs as far apart as he could. I held my dick at the base of the shaft and pressed the head at his desperately waiting hole. As I slowly entered he sucked in his breath until I had it halfway in.

"Wait. Wait." He said, "Hold a minute." And I stopped not moving again. I could feel him relaxing as he let out his breath. "It's so big and hard. Oh God, it feels so good." He nodded his head and said "Slowly, bro. Fuck me slowly".

I eased it the rest of the way it until I knew he could feel my public hair at the top of his asshole, and then slowly eased back out to the head.

"Yessss", he hissed in pleasure and began to slowly bring his hips up to meet my thrusts. "Give it to me."

I could see in his face the pleasure my cock gave him as it plunged deeper into him. He looked at me and bit his lower lip as I pulled back and thrust it deliberately in again. He reached around and put his hands on my own ass and used it as a fulcrum to fuck me back.

It was my turn to groan, picking up the rhythm of my fucking and looking down to watch my cock piercing into his perfect mound. "Oh yeah, man, damn yeah"

I could feel his body not only relax but being overcome with desire. He pushed his head deeper into the pillow and began to moan softly, "Oh yeah...fuck me. Your cock feels so damn good".

No longer holding them up, his strong legs bent at the knee and his heels began to rest on my ass cheeks, digging in and spurring me on. I kissed his mouth again and then pushed myself off his body with my arms so I was standing on my knees, and my thrusts got deeper and harder. I could hear the bed began to creak. I could sense him loosing control as he reached out his arms and began to twist up the bed covering with his fists.

"Give it to me harder, man", he begged and I began to fuck him in earnest. "Yeah that's it. Plow me buddy, plow my ass. Fuck me! Fuck me like a man!"

I wrapped my hand around his thick cock and began to stroke it with the same rhythm I fucked his ass, plunging in deeper and harder with each thrust. "Take my cock, man, take it all."

"Yeah, do it," he returned. "Fuck me! Fuck my ass good!"

I pulled my hips back until my cock popped out of his ass and then shoved it right back in until my balls slapped against those perfectly muscled ass cheeks.

"Oh God, yes!" he cried loudly and gutturally as I had heard him do many times before. But this time his dick was not thrusting in and out of his girlfriend's dripping pussy, it was my dick fucking the ever living hell out of his ass and he was loving every hard, shiny inch of it. "Yes, gimme that big dick!" He moaned as I had heard her do so many times. "Gimme that dick!"

His was thrusting his ass on my cock now just as hard as I was pounding into it. The room echoed with the sound and smells of two men fucking their brains out. Balls slapping against ass, moans and grunts of two sweaty animals pounding away at each other, the head board smacking wildly against the wall.

I stroked his fat hard dick from tip to base, almost popping the head off as I pounded his ass. I could see my dick throb as I plunged it in again and again. I could finally see his face as he began to reach the point of orgasm. He mouth was open and is head tossed back, and from the sounds I heard I knew he was about to blow his load.

"Keep fucking me, dude. Please...don't...stop...fucking...me" was all he could say and his legs began to tense. He stuck them straight up in the air and began to heave like an animal impaled by my thrusting hard on.

I knew the moment was about to arrive and it sent me into overdrive, pounding even deeper and harder into his ass than even I thought I could. "Yes, buddy, yes. Let me fuck that sweet tight ass."

"Do it, baby. DO it!" he screamed. He began to grunt and his legs stiffened at the knee, his legs towering in the air and his cock began to jerk in my thrusting hand. I pushed down on his belly with my hand and as I pulled my cock back from his butt to the head, I bent as quickly as I good, just enough to wrap my lips around him and finally taste the sweet tang of his dickhead.

"Oh my God!" he covered his hands with his face. "Yes, fuck me! Fuck me!" And suddenly the guttural animal sounds I had heard coming from above my head were now coming from under my own thrusting cock. "Ah, ah, I'm gonna...I've gotta...yyyyeeesssss...."

I pushed my head down as far as I could go on his cock without pulling mine from his ass, and sucked. I sucked in the force of his cum, semen filling my mouth and splashing back against my tongue. I continued to slam my balls against his ass, as I sucked ribbon after ribbon of white hot jism.

"Ah, ah, AAAHHHH" he screamed, doing his best to push his spurting dick further in my mouth and continue to take my hard dick up his ass at the same time. His body relaxed again and his legs buckled at the knee, pulling his hands away from his face, he pulled my mouth off his spent dick and kissed my mouth licking my tongue with his.

"Mother fucker." He said with left over energy, and then began to drive his ass hard and fast against my thrusting cock. "I'm gonna make you cum now, mother fucker, cum so hard your head will explode."

Rolling me on my back and squatting in one motion, he began to ride my cock, pushing down so hard that my balls almost slid up his ass. He stared deep into my eyes with animal lust and gripped his hands at the base of my neck daring me with his eyes to stop fucking him until I came. The bed bucked. Our hips slammed together harder and wilder, our abs pulling tightly as I fucked his hole.

"Fuck me with that monster cock, fucker. Fuck me deep and hard." And I did. The bed covering scrapped my knees and my ass cheeks mashed together as I flipped him back over and thrust my dick deeper in his ass than I had ever been able to go before. It was now my turn to start tensing up.

"You gonna cum for me hot stuff? Gonna cum in my ass for me, huh?" I nodded my head and began to feel my balls contract. I thrust in him on last deep time, and threw my head back. He pushed my hips away and forced my cock to pop out of that magnificent ass and ripped the condom off my swelled dick.

As the rubber ripped away, it was as though I had been freed and I howled as the first spurt of semen shot from my dick and streamed across his hairy belly leaving a trail across his chest, ending at his chin. Without a second to lose he grabbed my ass and shoved my cock into his mouth and sucked. As I shot the next ribbon across his tongue as he stuck his finger right up my ass and pushed.

"FUCK!" I screamed and unloaded a mouthful of jism into his hungry face, my body so racked with my own orgasm that white hot stars bolted in every direction around the room.

He moaned and swallowed and eagerly sucked more and more as a fountain of unending cum continued to spray out of my cock and down his throat. My ass bucked at his face and he moaned gratefully as I finished unloading. He stroked my cock and slid his head up and down it a few times, to get the last drops of semen from my dick.

"Mmmmmm", he moaned as he dropped his head away from my still hard cock. He looked at me and smiled gratefully, "Now that was some close thunder".

12