D&D's Adventure in Lust Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In character, Deb replied, "Just take the silly thing off completely, and while you're at it, get rid of your robe also. You have me somewhat at a disadvantage, and I want a good view of your equipment while you work. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, my thong is expendable too."

Rick did as he was told, leaving them both totally naked. The camera on the tripod was at a good angle, so I left it running while I got some of Rick's massage oil off camera and dripped a few drops on the head of my penis. With Deb's face turned in my direction, she smiled as I began to satisfy my own sexual urges. Rick, in turn, was working diligently on my wife's ass cheeks, spreading them as he pushed up and out, working his slippery thumbs onto the outer lips of her lower vaginal area. The moans began in earnest, and were obviously not faked.

I picked up the camera assembly slowly and indicated to Rick that he should move up to the head of the table where Deb still had her hands clutching the edge. As he began to work on her upper back, Deb slightly lifted her head and faced the now fully exposed cock that was right in front of her nose. She pushed up both arms and took his tool into her hands, massaging it much like a dairy farmer might do as he milked the teats of a cow. It only took a little of that to bring Rick back to full hardness at which time Deb scooted herself closer to the top end of the table and took him into her mouth. As he pushed his oily hands down the sides of her spine toward her butt, Rick's movement would thrust his dick farther down Deb's throat, only to reverse the action as his hands returned to her upper back. My hand pumped my own cock in time with his thrusts.

Taking the lead as she sensed Rick might shoot his load prematurely, Deb took him out of her mouth and asked, "Do you want me to turn over now so you can massage my front side?"

Rick seemed reluctant to agree in his current state, but his thinking changed from being controlled by his little head back to the head on his shoulders. "Yes, of course, we can't neglect that half. I'll start with your lower body, so turn over and spread your legs a little."

I redirected the camera slowly as Rick moved to her thighs...I guess there wasn't much need to spend time on her feet at this point. It took little time for him to get to Deb's pussy, spreading her outer lips and gently rubbing her extraordinarily large clit with his oil covered fingers. The moans started again as Deb cupped her heavy breasts, rubbing the nipples with oil as she shuddered from the pleasure coming from below. Without warning, Rick leaned over and began to tongue her little man in the boat, causing Deb to pull up her feet and widely spread her knees to give Rick better access to the target of his desire.

I'm not sure what made me turn around...maybe the creak of the floor or the sound of breathing...but when I did, I saw Julie at the edge of the door jamb, wide eyed with a finger to her lips indicating for me to be quiet. I'm not sure how long she had been in the house, but it was obvious to me she was turned on, and like me, not the least bit jealous. The other two were so engrossed in one another they would not have noticed a herd of wild elephants entering the room.

"O God! Jesus, don't stop," Deb pleaded as he drove two fingers inside her while licking her clit and lips. "Ooohhh that feels so good," as she put her hands on Rick's head to encourage him to finish the job he went down for. She also raised her hips, pushing herself firmly onto his eager mouth.

Julie quietly eased over to me, took my hard cock in her hand, and stroked it a few times as she put her lips to my ear, "I'll tend to the camera. You go help bring your beautiful wife to the orgasm she's deserves."

It was only then that Deb and Rick realized Julie had returned home from work after filling in for a sick co-worker. They both looked a little shocked, but I quickly reassured them, "Julie's taking over on the camera now so I can get in on the final scene. Rick, move up to the head of the table, and I'll finish at this end. And you, you hot porn queen, spread those lovely legs 'cause I'm going to give you the fuck of your life!"

The sexual excitement in the room was electric as I hoisted myself on to the narrow massage table and, placing my hands on either side of Deb's chest, brought the tip of my hard cock to the wet swollen cunt below me,. She took my shaft with her right hand and lubricated the bulbous purple head by rubbing it against her slimy lips and clit to ease the impending entry. She stopped rubbing and placed me against her glory hole, giving me the clue to begin pushing. I eased forward, easily slipping inside her hot vagina which was still tight even after the all the activity we had shared the last few years. I was quickly buried deep in her womanhood, thrusting with vigor with the goal to bring us both to orgasm simultaneously.

Wanting not to be let out of the erotic action, Rick had moved next to Deb's head and had begun masturbating while we got positioned for intercourse. Once I was inside and pumping, Deb rested her head back on the table. Rick then reached over, put his hand on the back of Deb's head, and encouraged her to turn her mouth in his direction. She did so without any resistance, taking his rod between her quivering lips, and accepting the thrusts into her throat.

I was now only inches away from my wife's face, fucking her with all the energy I could muster, while I watched her suck on another man's dick. Glancing sideways I could see that Julie was moving with camera in hand from behind us (where I assume she had been getting close ups of my entry) up to my left side where she was zeroing in on Deb's blowjob action. Julie wasn't going to miss a thing.

We had all been close to the peak of excitement when I had joined in the action, so it didn't take too long for the happy ending to begin erupting. I guess Deb was the first to vocalize her rapture by loudly announcing between slurps, "Dale...don't stop...God, I coming, I'm coming!"

Being close to my own climax, this was enough for me to intensify my thrusts while keeping pressure on Deb's clit, and I could feel my juices about to explode. Arching my back I felt the orgasm begin, the involuntary pulsations of my sex organ spewing my sperm deep into the wet darkness of Deb's contracting receptor. At the same time Rick pulled out of Deb's mouth and began shooting his huge load on her lips, cheek, and on just about everything in the vicinity including, I found out later, clear across the table onto Julie's pant leg.

Still feeling the final spurts of my last drops of cum enter her body, Deb pulled me down to her face and gave me an open mouth kiss with deep passion. The taste of the salty goo in and around her mouth reminded me of when I would kiss her after she had sucked me dry, a pleasure I enjoyed many times in the past. It was then I realized it was not my own spunk, but that of the man whom she had just pleasured. I had the initial reaction to pull back out of Deb's embrace, but sensing my confusion or reluctance, she held me firm and continued her tongue action.

Deb released her hold around my back and I pulled my head away from hers. Rick took this as a signal, or at least an opportunity to place his still-engorged cockhead back to Deb's cheek, pleading as such for her to suck him dry. Instead, to my immediate shock, she reached over taking him into her hand, pointed the dripping tip up to my mouth, and lovingly urged me by whispering, "Here, you do it. I want to see you suck out the last drops, and know that I will love you just that much more for doing it. Please...just for me."

I never could resist those deep blue eyes and soft voice when she asked me for anything. This time was no different, and even though I felt a great deal of reluctance, the sensuous feeling of the moment allowed me to part my lips slightly and allow her to rub the tip onto my not-so-eager mouth. "Open wider," she instructed as she pulled and squeezed the last amount of spunk from the shaft to the tip and pushed the head fully into my mouth and onto my tongue. I closed my mouth around the couple of inches that was inside and then felt it being pulled back out, leaving me the residue of his ejaculation.

Knowing this was about all that could be expected or tolerated by me, Deb released her grip on Rick's cock and then seemed to push him away from us. She again placed her arms around my sweaty torso and brought my lips back down to hers, kissing me deeply with the intention to reassure me of her love and devotion.

It was as if we were all brutally and suddenly brought back to reality. Rick walked around the table to give Julie, camera still recording in her hand, a reassuring hug and kiss. I dropped my whole body down on Deb's realizing my satisfied penis was still buried inside her and losing some of it's firmness. Ordinarily, at home in our own bed, we would have stayed like that for a long while before separating, rolling over to our own sides. We did not have that luxury now, so with a final kiss and an "I love you", I pulled out with a little popping sound, and got off the table, my own cock dripping with our combined juices.

The final act of the night's erotic activities came at that moment. Julie, releasing herself from Rick's embrace, came over to me and knelt down, taking my drooping, but still enlarged cock into her mouth, sucking eagerly as if trying to get it hard once again.. With a last milking of my shaft to squeeze out any drops of cum remaining, Julie removed me from her mouth, looked up into my eyes she sighed, "I just had to get a little taste of what I might get to enjoy more of some time in the future."

But, I guess that's another tale.

Dmwriter.

12