Danger and Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached around and placed the dildo pointing up on the chair in front of her. She positioned herself above it, closed her eyes and imagined him, then let out an "Oh, God I want you inside me!" then lowered herself onto the dildo. With her mouth open and panting, she rode the cock, her tits bouncing from the up and down motion. Then, without removing the dildo she got up and sat on the edge of the long computer desk behind her. Lying back, she propped one of her legs up on the chair and flopped the other over the computer monitor, then resumed moving the fake dick inside her. When she came she couldn't restrain it and cried out, "Oh, oh, oh. AAAhh! Oohhww!" As she calmed down it was then that she realized what she was doing and how desperately she needed to have a real cock inside her. She cautiously returned to her office and threw her clothes on, determined to go out and find a guy to fuck.

12