Danger Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breaking the kiss and pulling his fingers away from her pussy, he suggested that she get on all fours so he could have her from behind. Her eyes lit up and she gave a little cry of joy as she assumed the position. Danger rubbed his hand across her perfect ass cheeks as she nestled the head of his cock between her pussy lips. Kenzie looked back between her legs and watched as he pushed into her and quickly set up a rhythm. She thrust her hips as he plunged into her causing her ass to smack against his pelvis. He ran his hands softly over the smooth, flawless skin of her back before reaching down to caress her tits. Danger's fingers had almost brought her off before so shortly after he started banging away with his cock Kenzie was approaching orgasm. Her pussy clamped down on his dick and sucked the cum straight out of his balls. After both their orgasms had subsided they collapsed into a sweaty, heaving pile of naked flesh. As Danger caught his breath he asked, "Fancy a shower?"

Kenzie hastily agreed as they rolled over and got up off the bed. Danger led her to the bathroom and they climbed into the shower. The water flowing over her body along with the steam building up in the shower caused Kenzie's body to shine as the light hit her. Danger methodically soaped her tits as she closed her eyes and enjoyed the feel of Danger mauling her tits. After paying due attention to her breasts, he began working on the rest of her body especially her pussy and ass. Her brought her off again rubbing the bar of soap over her clit and pumping his fingers into her pussy.

As they stood there in each other's arms, the water falling over them, her head on his shoulder she said in a quiet voice, "I wish this would last forever but I can't stay much longer. I have to meet a friend to work on an assignment." With that they climbed out of the shower. Danger took his time drying Kenzie off making sure he the rough material of the towel slowly stimulated her nipples and pussy. After some more fondling she finally managed to get dressed. They shared a long, passionate kiss and as she left she called back, "I'll call you later."

12