Danger Ch. 8

Story Info
Danger learns the secret behind Jo Dee Messina's success.
4.3k words
4.58
32.6k
2

Part 24 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danger answered the phone and heard his friend Drew on the other end. He could also hear his friend Alex cheering in the background. Drew had scored four tickets for a Tennessee Titans game. His cousin works for the team and hooked him up. Making the trip were Danger, Drew, Alex, and Alex's new girl whom he had picked up at a bar just a few nights earlier. Her name was Emily and she looked fantastic. She had shoulder length, straight, light brown hair, blue eyes, and full pouty lips. She was wearing loose clothing so she would be more comfortable on the plane, but Danger could tell that she definitely had a great body.

The flight was uneventful, Danger had thought about checking out Emily's hidden treasures in the "Mile High Club" but she conked out as soon as the plane had taken off. She slept for the entire flight. The guys passed the time by sleeping some themselves, playing cards, and reading.

When the plane landed the four hopped in a cab and headed for their hotel. They had booked two rooms, Danger and Drew were sharing one and Alex and Emily the other. The guys decided to head to the bar for a few drinks while Emily stayed in her room to unpack and freshen up after the long flight.

After a couple drinks Alex remembered that he had brought along some money that he owed Danger. Danger needed it now because he had spent all he had on him on the last round. Alex gave him the key to his room and told him in which suitcase he could find the money so Danger made his way out of the bar and up to Alex's room. When he unlocked the door he heard the shower running in the bathroom and saw Emily's clothes strewn between the bed and the bathroom door, including a dark blue thong. Danger saw the suitcase Alex had described in a chair in the far corner of the room. After a few minutes rooting he found the wad of cash tucked down in a corner.

He counted and pocketed as he head the shower turn off. He closed the suitcase and came around the end of the bed as the bathroom door opened and Emily stepped out. She had a green towel wrapped around her while she held another behind her drying her back completely exposing her round, perky tits with their hard nipples, her flat stomach and trimmed brown bush to Danger. Her naked body shimmered with the moisture that remained from the shower. She began to wrap the towel around herself when she stopped and let it fall to the floor. She removed the towel from her hair letting it fall about her shoulders as she locked the door her firm tits bouncing slightly as she moved.

Emily then walked over to Danger and pushed him down onto the bed. She knelt over him, undid his jeans and fished his cock, which grew harder in her hand, out of his boxers. Emily teased the head of his cock with her tongue until it reached its full nine inches and then took the whole thing into her warm mouth. She licked every part of his dick and continued teasing the head with her tongue. Danger's balls quickly built a load of hot cum and sent it shooting out his dick into Emily's mouth. She swallowed every drop and cleaned Danger's dick of every trace of cum.

She climbed off Danger and retrieved her towel as much as Danger hated the thought he said he'd better get back downstairs before the guys missed him. Danger returned to the bar and the only question asked of him was did he find the money. In response, he bought the next round. Ten minutes later Emily joined them in the bar. She was wearing a tight cotton shirt and a pair of cut-off shorts both of which showed off the curves of her great body. She attracted stares from all corners of the bar as she sauntered over to the guys table. She quickly ran her hair through Alex's hair and glanced at Danger as she sat down.

The four sat around drinking for the rest of the evening and retired around just past midnight. As Danger laid in bed he could low moans coming from the next room as Alex was fucking Emily. Danger looked over at Drew who was dead asleep. Thinking back to the great blow job he had gotten earlier that evening Danger hoped for a chance to go even farther with Alex's gorgeous new find.

The next day was Sunday, game day. They left the hotel in a cab and headed for Adelphia Coliseum. It was a warm, sunny day; perfect for football. It was a thrilling game in which the Titans beat the arch rival Jaguars 24-21 on a last second field goal by Al Del Greco. After the game they went out for dinner before returning to the hotel. They decided to head out for the evening instead of staying in the hotel's bar.

They hailed a cab outside the hotel and told him to take them somewhere that was active on a Sunday night. The cabbie suggested a place named Leg Room. It was close so they could walk home if they had too much to drink. Also he had a pickup there so he wanted to kill two birds with one stone. He dropped them off and they walked inside they a more than a little surprised to find it to be a strip club. Drew and Danger certainly didn't mind, but Alex was a little nervous that Emily would be offended. But to his relief she lead the way to a table with a good view of the stage. The girls on stage at the beginning had damn fine bodies, but Danger's eyes were almost glued on the girl sitting next to him. Emily was leaning back in her chair listening to what the guys were saying. She was wearing a tight, light blue slinglet that exposed much of her midriff and cleavage. With that she wore a short, matching skirt and a pair of black high heels. As she uncrossed and crossed her legs Danger noticed they were were perfectly toned and shaped.

The four of them sat there for an hour or so drinking, talking, and taking in the naked flesh dancing across the stage. Then the DJ announced the next girl was named Riki and when she appeared on stage Danger noticed she was just as striking as Emily. She was tall, about 6'0" feet with short curly blonde hair, blue eyes, a 34 inch chest, an hourglass figure, and log slender legs. Her body was crammed into a leopard pattern string bikini trimmed with white fur. She danced around the stage for a minute or so before reaching back to undo her bikini top. She squeezed her elbows to her body and help the top in place as she slowly pulled the straps off her shoulders. She tossed the small bit of cloth aside as her tits jiggled free of her forearms. Riki sauntered up to the pole at the end of the stage and squeezed her tits around it. She squatted up and down letting the pole fuck her tits while she rolled and pinched her nipples. When the beat of the music changed behind her she moved away from the pole and started slinking around the perimeter of the stage.

Some of the guys in the crowd reached up and stuffed dollar bills into the elastic of her bikini bottoms. Riki blew a kiss to each guy thanking him for his donation. She then walked back towards the center of the stage and removed the bills from her underwear. She turned back on the audience and hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her bottoms and slowly bent over from the waist dragging the flimsy garment down her perfectly toned thighs. The guys in the audience strained and squinted to get a glimpse of her pussy lips as her bottoms fell away. When they got to her knees Riki let her bottoms go and the fell to the stage. She pulled her left foot out and kicked them away with her right.

Without turning around she began to slide her feet apart. Slowly she lowered herself until she was doing the splits with her chest against the stage. The audience no longer had to strain to see her cunt. It was now clearly visible to all. Riki then stood and walked up to the pole and stood in front of it. She slid down the pole until she was sitting down. Opening her legs she began slowly rubbing her hand up and down her slit starting in her neatly trimmed blonde bush and going right to her swollen pussy lips, at times she inserted her index finger into her now wet pussy and then licked the juice off her finger. She remained seated in front of the pole rubbing her crotch until her song ended then she sauntered of the stage to a standing ovation.

The number of people in the bar was starting to dwindle now as the clock neared one in the morning. Danger got to walk around and stretch his legs a bit. When he got to the other side of the bar he noticed there were smaller rooms off of the main lounge. There were five of these rooms and all of them were empty. When he returned to the table the girls who were on stage weren't very attractive and the music they were dancing to was horrible. Danger suggested that they go to one of these smaller rooms so they wouldn't hear the music as much.

The others agreed and they gathered up their drinks and crossed the bar and took over one of the smaller rooms. The walls were decorated with albums and album covers from the 70s and 80s, there was a circular table in the middle of the room with five chairs around it. The four of them sat there and continued drinking and talking for about another half hour when suddenly a door in the back corner of the room opened. Nobody had really noticed the door so they were all startled a bit when it opened. Three guys came out of the room behind the door, walked past the table without saying anything and left. Danger, Drew, Alex, and Emily returned to their drinking but were interrupted just ten minutes later when the door opened again.

A tall redhead came out of the room and observed the four people sitting at the table. She looked familiar to Danger but he couldn't place where he had seen her before. Suddenly Drew realized that is JoDee Messina and enlightened the group. They were all a little surprised to find a country music star in the back rooms of a trashy Nashville strip joint. JoDee explained that when she first came to Nashville and was struggling to find a record deal she used to work here giving the well paying customers special personal performances. She enjoyed so much that from time to time she comes back even though she's now a major star. Danger could certainly see why the owner hired her. She was wearing skin tight leather shorts that were just long enough to cover her crotch and a tight, white denim halter top that strained against her ample chest. It was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra as her nipples were very clearly poking at the fabric of the halter top. Her hair was in its usual style, pulled back from her face but still hanging about her shoulders. She told them that if they wanted a show it would a hundred and fifty bucks up front with the rest payable later. The guys were more than a little surprised when Emily walked over to JoDee and took the money from her purse and stuffed it into JoDee's top and walked past into the back room. JoDee just smiled and she and the guys joined Emily in the smaller room.

This room was dimly lit with a small stage at the front, no pole, and five chairs. There was a small stereo next to door which JoDee flipped on after she closed and locked the door. The stereo started spurting out generic bass heavy dance music as JoDee took the stage. She danced around the stage for a few minutes doing the splits and feeling herself through her clothing. when the music slowed down a bit she left the stage and came over to Drew's chair and sat on his lap, her legs straddling his thighs. She ground her thighs and crotch against his before slowly undoing the buttons that ran down the front of her halter top. When the last button was undone she slowly pulled the halter top back off of her shoulders exposing her luscious tits. Drew just started at the wonderful jugs before his eyes. They were firm and perky with large erect nipples. He went to take them in his hands when she suddenly stood up and twirled around in front of them briefly, her tits bouncing as she came to a stop.

Next JoDee stood directly in front of Alex and turned back on to him and began undoing her leather shorts. She bent at the waist and peeled the tight garment down over her hips and round ass cheeks revealing the dark green thong underneath. She waved her ass in his face until he reached up to grab her. She then kicked her shorts away and turned to stand in front of Emily. JoDee started down at the young brunette for a moment before licking her lips at her and moving over to Danger. She on Danger's lap with her back to him and told him to grab the waistband of her thong. When he did she slowly stood up letting her underwear slide down her thighs. Danger let the flimsy garment drop to the floor and JoDee kicked away. She then turned to face Emily again allowing them all to see her flame red bush. JoDee then sat down on Emily's lap and started fondling her own tits, rolling and pinching her nipples just inches from Emily's face. Emily suddenly reached out with her right hand and started rubbing JoDee's cunt. She could feel the moisture building between her pussy lips. For her part, JoDee began grinding her crotch into Emily's hand and before long Emily's middle finger separated JoDee's lips and penetrated her cunt. Emily began thrusting her finger in and out of JoDee's pussy and managed to get two more fingers involved.

Danger, Drew, and Alex were mesmerized by the sight in front them, the naked redhead getting finger fucked by Emily. In fact it took them a couple seconds to realize that JoDee came and had climbed off of Emily. When their brains finally kicked back in JoDee was standing in front of Drew and Alex beckoning them to follow her up to the stage. They rose from their seats and did as she wished. When she reached the stage JoDee sat on the edge, undid Drew and Alex's pants pushing them and their underwear to the floor and then took a cock in each hand and began jacking them off. Alex's dick got hardest fastest so JoDee took him into her mouth first. She continued rubbing Drew prick as her tongue and lips went to work on Alex's cock.

As this was happening Emily stood and turned to face Danger. She grabbed the bottom of her top and pulled off over her head in one swift motion. her firm tits jiggled slightly as they fell loose of the tight garment. She straddled Danger's lap cuasing her skirt to rise up the back of her legs to her ass. She immediately wrapped her arms around his neck and drove her tongue into his mouth. She ran her hands through his hair, grinding their heads together and pushing her tongue as far into his mouth as possible. His hands were on her tits, fondling them and pinching their rock hard nipples.

JoDee was now sucking on Drew cock while jacking off Alex. By the load of cum on her face and tits it was apparent that Alex and already come. JoDee's tongue was covering every inch of Drew's cock bringing him closer and closer to orgasm.

Emily then breaks her kiss with Danger and removed his shirt before sliding off his lap and opening his jeans and retrieving his nine inch cock from his boxers. She licked the head for a moment while she slowly jacked him off. After he was moaning from just her hand working on him she then took him into her mouth. Her lips and tongue playing over the smooth skin of his cock felt even better this time than before in the hotel room. He suddenly heard Emily moan and when he opened his eyes he saw Alex, now naked, behind her pulling her skirt down her thighs. She was wearing an almost non-existent pair of black string bikini underwear. Once Alex and removed her skirt and shoes he went back for her underwear and they were quickly discarded. Emily them slid her knees apart and started rubbing her clit with her right hand while still holding Danger's cock in her mouth with the left. Alex slid the head of cock up and down her slit making sure she was ready to take him. As he passed over her swollen pussy lips his cock slipped between them and he inserted his whole eight inches into Emily's hot snatch. Her lips tightened around Danger's cock as Alex began pistoning his cock in and out of her pussy. The feeling of Emily's tits giggling against his legs combined with her ability to go down on a cock had Danger at the brink of orgasm. He looked down her body to where Alex was fucking her cunt. He could hear her thighs and ass slap against his own thighs.

Over Alex's shoulder Danger saw Drew lying on his back on the stage with JoDee bouncing up and down on his cock. She was kneeling straddling his hips, her hands flat on the stage with her ass scaling his cock and slapping back to his crotch. Drew's hands roved from her slim hips to the curves of her tits rolling and pinching the large pink nipples. Danger then returned his attention to Emily as he felt a load of hot cum building up in his balls and through his cock until it exploded into Emily's waiting mouth. At the same time Drew's cock released a torrent of hot cum into her pussy. The feeling of hot jizz in bother her pussy and mouth sent Emily into orgasm. Alex then pulled his cock out of Emily and returned walked to the stage and positioned himself behind JoDee. He positioned the head of his cock at the entrance to her rectum and, still slick from Emily's cunt, slowly guided his cock deeper into the redhead's ass. JoDee bucked as she felt the second cock slide into her. Alex and Drew remained stationary while JoDee pulled herself forward and plunged back onto the two shafts.

Meanwhile, Emily had finished stripping Danger and climbed onto his lap once again. This time reaching down with her hand to guide his nine-inch cock into her waiting pussy. She slid down the entire nine inches and sat on his lap with her eyes closed for a moment as she adjusted to the huge dick inside her. She placed her hand on his shoulders and began impaling herself on his cock, her tits bouncing just inches from Danger's face. Danger grabbed them and began licking the small beads of sweat from her creamy, white skin and pink nipples. He began thrusting up to meet her cunt as she came down his slick shaft, colliding with her sensitive clit causing her to gasp each time. Danger's hands left her soft tits and began straying over her body. He felt her tight ass cheeks, squeezing and rubbing each one. He spread her legs slightly and stroked the inside of her thighs right up to where his cock was pounding into her cunt. Soon she was approaching orgasm and she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled his face into her chest planting it right between her tits. Her cunt muscles clamped down on his cock like a vice as she came with a scream that filled the room.

Not to be out done JoDee was at the brink of orgasm form the two cocks pounding into her and she released a flood of pussy juice onto Drew's cock as both he and Alex filled her hot cum. Her screams were just as loud as Emily's. As she pulled herself off of Alex's cock and looked over toward Danger who was the only left to fuck. She started walking towards him and met Emily half way there as she was walking to the stage towards Alex and Drew. The two girls exchanged a deep kiss and numerous gropes before separating and continuing their separate ways. JoDee stopped in front of Danger and took his hand. She lead him back up to the stage and had him lie flat on his back while she stood with his head between her feet. Danger looked up between her legs to see her wet cunt just a couple of feet above his face. JoDee then kneeled down, Danger's head now between her knees. She bent at the waist to take his cock in her mouth. As she did so, Danger put his hands on her hips and began licking her slit to complete the 69 position. His tongue teased her clit, rolling it around and pushing it in with the tip of his tongue causing her hips to buck involuntarily. He then slid his tongue towards her slit and when he hit her swollen pussy lips his tongue just slipped effortlessly between them. He licked all around the inside of her pussy driving her absolutely wild. She could barely suck his cock between gasps from the tongue penetrating her box. Eventually she gave up trying to go down on him and started jacking him off with her hand. Her grip on his cock became firmer the closer he brought her to orgasm so when she came so did he. The orgasm ripped through her body causing her to bolt up straight, the cum gushing from Danger's cock splattered over her chest and stomach. JoDee rubbed over tits with her hands, mixing it with the deposits left by Alex and Drew earlier. When her orgasm subsided she laid down next to Danger and cleaned his cock of with her mouth while he tried to wipe the pussy juice off of his face.

12