Danger Ch. 8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As this was happening, Emily had was on all fours getting fucked doggy style by Drew, the one guy she had yet to fuck. As she rocked back and forth on Drew's cock she had Alex's in her mouth and as Drew brought nearer and nearer to orgasm she sucked harder and harder on her boyfriend's cock. Alex exploded in her mouth, but Emily swallowed every drop of cum, and just in time to open her mouth and gasp as Alex delivered another load of cum into her snatch. Then she came herself, her pussy clamping down hard enough on Drew's cock to make him shoot another load into her.

Once JoDee had finished cleaning Danger's cock she regretfully had to announce that the group's time was up and the next group of customers was probably waiting outside. She cleaned Drew's and Alex's cock with her tongue and they got dressed and ready to go. She had Emily lay on the stage on her back and spread her legs with her knees bent so she could towel down her dripping snatch before doing the same to herself standing up. Emily then put her clothes back on and told the guys to come up with the rest of the money because she had already paid the one hundred fifty up front. Each of the guys produced a hundred and fifty dollars each and Danger gave it to JoDee who had managed to get her thong back on. She thanked them and turned to get the rest of her cleaned up, there was still a considerable amount of cum on her tits and stomach. She walked to a small sink in the back of the room and began cleaning it off.

For their part, Emily and the guys left the room and sure enough there was another group waiting at the table in the waiting room. This group was made up of three guys who gave their undivided attention to Emily as she sauntered through the room. Part of it was the surprise that a girl had been in with JoDee, and obviously enjoyed it by the smile her face and her tussled hair, and also because of what she was wearing and the way it clung to her body.

The main part of the bar was now dark and empty, JoDee was the only girl still working and probably would be long into the night. The group made their way back to the hotel for a good night's sleep after all the night's action. They arose the next morning, ate breakfast, checked out, and flew home. Alex and Emily stayed together for a few months afterwards, but eventually broke up as she found she enjoyed being in Danger's bed much more than being in Alex's.

12