Danger! Naked Woman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,521 Followers

The scene switched to the living room. Mary opened the old chest and pulled out Julia's clothes. She obviously swore. She went out of the room and the shot switched to the bedroom. The gingham dress was carefully laid out on the bed. Mary grabbed the hood and ran back to the living room shouting. She punched Joshua in the stomach. The long slip was forced over his head. Julia's panties were hauled up his legs. He was tied hand and foot with Julia's bras. The women forced him into an armchair and tied him to it with Julia's long golden belt and pantyhose. Julia's remaining clothing was strewn across the floor. Finally Mary pulled the hood over his head and tied it loosely before attaching the wig. She shouted soundlessly at him and tried to punch him again but was prevented by her friends who dragged her away and out of the house, leaving the front door wide open.

The video switched back to Joshua. He was struggling and obviously shouting. This went on for a few minutes before the video jumped forward about a quarter of an hour. He was still and slumped in the chair. The view changed to the hall. Sophie was seen cautiously approaching the door. Back to Joshua. He was shouting again. Sophie entered the room and approached him. She removed the wig and untied the hood before taking it off. Joshua was shouting violently at her. She recoiled, tripping slightly on some of Julia's clothes. She looked down.

She reached down and picked up Julia's spare panties. She looked at them carefully, totally ignoring Joshua's frantic yelling. She walked slowly out of the living room to the bedroom and picked up the large cotton panties laid beside the dress. She rummaged in a dressing table drawer to find a box of large panty-liners. She walked back to the living room with the panties and the liners. Joshua was struggling violently and still shouting. Sophie opened the panty-liner box and took one out. She put it down on the tray table. Joshua was frantic. Sophie calmly stuffed his mouth with the large panties, held them in place with one hand and peeled the backing off the panty-liner with her teeth. She pressed the panty-liner across his stuffed mouth and smoothed it in place. She was moving slowly and deliberately as if she had all the time in the world.

She picked up the hood and pulled it down over Joshua's grimacing face. She tightened it hard, easing the lacing through each hole to force it as small as possible before she added the wig.

Sophie tied his legs with Julia's blouse before untying the long golden belt. She helped Joshua to struggle to his feet but his ankles were still tied to the chair. As he wobbled blindly she threw Julia's long black dress over Joshua's head and dragged it down beyond his knees. She lashed the golden belt around him once.

She left him swaying as she pushed the tray table towards the chair. Sophie pushed him forward so that he fell across the table. She lashed him to it with the rest of the golden belt before transferring the pantyhose from the chair to the legs of the tray table.

She wheeled him from the living room to the kitchen. She lowered the drying frame to a level below the top of the tray table. Until now everything had been done with little effort. Transferring him from the tray table to the drying frame took all her effort. She lashed his upper body to it with Julia's slacks and the golden belt. She removed the pantyhose from his ankles and tied a noose around his neck. At that point it seemed that Joshua realised what she intended. The frame was shaking violently as she hauled it up towards the ceiling.

Sophie stood a chair on the kitchen table and climbed on to it. She hooked the pantyhose noose over the hook in the ceiling. She untied and removed the slacks and then repositioned the golden belt so that it was twice around the outside of the long black dress. Joshua was held on the drying frame by his own weight and friction. Any slight movement and he would slide off, to be brought up short by the pantyhose noose.

Sophie got down from the chair, lifted it down and threw it sideways on to the kitchen floor. Joshua started but stilled himself.

Sophie took the pulley system and lowered the drying frame inch by inch. Finally Joshua started to slip off and was presumably caught by the pantyhose noose. The video stopped just before his weight was transferred. The lights came on again.

The inspector cleared his throat.

"Sophie pulled the drying frame back up to the ceiling and left the house. Joshua did not die quickly. We have cut that part off the video. We might show it to the coroner but you don't need to see it. You know he is dead."

We all started to ask questions but the inspector held up his hands.

"In a minute, perhaps. What you don't know is that Sophie is also dead. She crashed her car near Hythe yesterday morning. We think it was suicide but... She left a note for us. She said that what Joshua had done to her had made her barren and some of the other damage was not repairable. She wrote that she would have died soon anyway. Whether that is true or not is irrelevant. Sophie believed it. The coroner thinks she may have been right. So we have a murder, and the person who did it is dead. If the case had come to court Sophie might have been able to plead provocation...

There are two things the police would like to know. First, do any of you know any others who might have been victims of Mr. Smith? The second thing is: Do any of you know if he had any close relatives? He left a will, which is very unusual. If there are close relatives they may wish to challenge the will. Can you let me, or one of the sergeants, know before you leave if you can help."

Emma asked: "Why did you show us that video?" Several heads nodded in agreement to the question.

The inspector replied: "Three reasons. One, we want answers to the two questions. Two, we wanted you to see and remember the actions of a brave woman. Three, we want to deter those who assaulted Mr Smith from ever doing something like that again. I don't think you will. Next time – please take your grievances to the police. You might have saved Sophie. You did save Julia, after she had saved herself, but there might be others who are still suffering."

We left it at that. We were all very subdued. Mary and Emma thought of a couple of names of women who might have been Joshua's victims. No one knew of any relatives. Joshua had never mentioned any.

A few weeks later a solicitor contacted Emma. She rang me. Joshua had left all his property to her provided that she attended his solicitor's office dressed in the pink gingham dress. Eventually she did, escorted by George, Julia and I. She changed into the dress in the solicitor's washroom, listened to the reading of the will and then changed back to her street clothes. George hugged her to stop her shaking.

We had a joint wedding. I gave Emma away. George gave Julia away. George and I also acted as each other's best man. Mary and her friends were bridesmaids for both brides. I think it was the first time for years that some of the bridesmaids had worn dresses. Whether that was true or not, they looked nearly as wonderful as the brides. Fitness can be beautiful.

George asked Julia and I to remove all the pink gingham dresses and the accessories from Joshua's former house. We did. Sometimes Julia and I play with them. We have destroyed the spare hoods but one night she might be a frilly gingham girl tied hand and foot; another night I might be. I don't think Emma would approve. She and Julia normally prefer to be naked and dangerous.

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,521 Followers