Danger Zone Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vvolfe
vvolfe
312 Followers

Every time Dan tries to get up, Emma knocks him down with a well placed kick or punch until he's herded into a corner. He holds his hands up in surrender and tries to reason with her.

"Ow...stop it...you don't understand, she's my mate, I would never hurt her."

Emma went deathly still at the admission that Lil was his mate. Then she pounced on him.

"You. Will. Never. Be. Her. Mate." She punctuated each word with a punch or a kick. "She. Is. INNOCENT."

She continued to rain down punches on his head and neck until she went limp on top of him. Dan looked up at his Alpha's holding the syringe "Let that go on a little long don't you think?" He scowled.

Peter shrugged. "Meh you deserved it for scaring the crap out of your traumatized mate. I wonder how long it will be before she lets you near her."

"Who, my mate or her champion?" He says as he gently lifts the girl and carries her out to the awaiting car.

"Your mate. You'll need her on your side so she can convince this one to call off the hit on you." Peter smirks as he closes the door.

"Man for such an emaciated little thing, she sure packs a punch." Dan says in awe as he rubs his sore jaw.

Peter laughed as they walked back to the house. As he walked issued orders to half of the team to get the girls back to the compound and treated for malnutrition and any injuries. The other half he ordered to do a ground sweep to see if they missed anyone then build a pyre to burn the bodies. Their kind doesn't leave any traces behind.

vvolfe
vvolfe
312 Followers
12