Dangerous Affair Ch. 01

Story Info
Mother goes to far to help troubled son.
1.1k words
4.09
142.2k
55
4

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,002 Followers

Rebecca Martin finished buttoning up her blouse after feeding her baby girl Amanda for the baby's afternoon feeding. She heard the familiar sound of the front door slamming as her son James was home from school. Thankfully it did not wake his little sister up like it usually does, maybe she is getting used to the sound Rebecca thought.

"Pleased do not slam the door." His mother said softly.

"Whatever." He replied.

The young man dropped an envelope on the coffee table and headed up the stairs to his bedroom. Rebecca reached down and opened up the envelop, it was from the principal of the high school James attended. He was suspended for the second time this year, this time it was going to be for a full month.

Ever since his father died in that terrible car accident the boy had grown into a troubled young man. James had been doing drugs, drinking, having sex and running with a crowd of hooligans ever since. She thought when she married his stepfather Alan he would help turn the boy around.

Alex however is a prominent lawyer who has little time running a successful law firm with hundreds of rich clients. He provided Rebecca and her son a beautiful home to live in, two maids, a nanny, plenty of money to buy the things she wanted. Even though she loved her first husband they often lived pay check to pay check while marrying to young as well.

The nanny a young blonde haired girl named Christine earning money for our night classes down at the community college came in to get the baby. The girl had a slender build and short hair nice and neat all the time. She had been a real big help for Rebecca since the baby had been born.

After the nanny left the room with Amanda, Rebecca decided to go upstairs to check on her son. The young man was lying on his bed with a joint in his hand, she watched him take a long drag off it hold it and let out a little cough. She was right he was doing drugs and right here in the house she thought he had some nerve. She was about to leave the doorway and go to her bedroom to think about how to deal with her son.

Before she left she heard the bathroom door which adjoined his room to his baby sister's nursery open. Christine walked in the room and went over to her son on the bed taking the joint from him. She too took a long drag on it handing it back to him; she unbuttoned her shirt and took it off in front of her son.

Rebecca tried to leave but she was paralyzed watching to see what was going to happen next. James reached down and undid his jeans to pull out his semi erect cock; Christine got up on the bed and knelt in front of it. She licked and stroked it up and down trying to get the long thick member to its full length. Rebecca had to lean in a little bit to get a better view of what was happening, she accidentally let out a gasp when she got a good view of the size of her son.

The boy had a cock unlike any she had ever saw; it had to be at least ten inches long and almost as thick as her arm. She almost envied the young college girl as she finally began to pump and stroke her son's huge cock in and out of her wet pink mouth. The girl obviously had done this before as worked like a girl from one of the movies Alex enjoys.

James was using one hand to smoke his joint and the other to set the pace he wanted Christine to work his cock.

Soon she saw her boy's ball suddenly tighten up as he shot his load into her waiting mouth. Christine was a real cum junkie as she sucked it all down her throats and then spent the rest of the cleaning his softening member of cum. Rebecca went to turn away to go to her bedroom when her eyes met her sons, just for a moment but they met. Embarrassed the mother ran down the hall to her bedroom closing and locking the door.

Rebecca lay down on her bed and began to sob, she never felt so embarrassed in her entire life. She also felt ashamed as she could feel her thirty eight d breast swell and heave in her shirt. She unbuttons her shirt and lets them out of confining nursing bra she is wearing.

She gently begins to tease her puffy brown nipples with one hand as the other slid down inside the slacks she was wearing. Her hand had found its way through the bush to her watering pussy. Rebecca had masturbated a lot in the past couple years with Alex being very busy with a thriving law firm.

Later that evening after the baby was to bed for the night, the help had all gone home she sat at her vanity brushing her long blonde hair. Alex had just got out of the shower and was sitting in his pajamas on the bed reviewing some papers for an important land deal for one of his biggest clients.

"James got suspended for a month today." She said.

"Damn Becky can't you keep that boy out of trouble." He groaned.

"Well I was thinking Alex that would do just that for the whole month. Tomorrow I will give him and ultimatum, either straighten up in school so he can go to college or he can drop out. He will have to move out of the house get a job and live on his own no more free rides Alex I'm sick of his behavior." She explained her plan to her husband.

"Not a bad idea as long as you follows through on it." He said. "I'm just afraid he will end up doing something someday that will embarrass my firm."

"Me too." She sighed.

Putting down her brush she got up and climbed into bed, as was customary for the last couple of years Alex did not put down his work to kiss her or say he loved her. Rebecca and her late first husband got married when she found out she was pregnant with James at seventeen. Now she is only thirty five and despite the twenty year age difference between her and Alex she married him.

The man may not have provided all the emotional and physical love she needed he did provide her with a comfortable lifestyle. Rebecca decided that tonight she would not let anyone take it away from her, even her own son.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,002 Followers