Dangerous Affair Ch. 04

Story Info
James sets plan in motion to have mother to himself.
1.8k words
4.58
79.3k
21
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,007 Followers

James lay in bed the next day listening to the sound of his stepfather leave for work; he could hear footsteps of his mother come up the stairs. She walked down the hallway and tapped gently on his door, not waiting for an answer she walked into his bedroom.

He kept quiet and he feigned being asleep still as his mother stood looking down on him, her large breasts were heaving in her short silk robe.

She did not say a word as she reached down and pulled the sheet and light blanket covering him off. Rebecca sat down on the side of the bed and gently grabbed her son's flaccid member. She gently stroked it up and down feeling it harden to its full size; James still pretended to sleep as his mother stroked his cock. Then he felt her climb up on his bed and straddled his legs, she took a hold of his cocks and slid it into her mouth.

"Oh shit Mom you really know how to wake a guy up." He moaned.

She did not say a word she just looked at him with his cock in her mouth, she was very good at sucking cock as her expert tongue found all her son's sensitive spots. James could feel cum build up from his ball, he said nothing to warn his mother that he was going to cum. He was quite pleased that she drank down as much of his thick heavy load as possible, she let some dribble down her chin and some back down his cock. She wiped the cum off her chin and licked her son's cock and balls clean of cum, she got off the bed and went for the door.

"I'm going to go take a shower." She said leaving.

James watched his mother's ass sway as she walked out of his room; he got dressed and went down stairs for some breakfast. The new nanny some dreadful looking old woman was tending to his sister while the maid Susan was finishing the breakfast dishes.

He just grabbed an apple not wanting to trouble the woman with more work and went into the living room to watch some television. He plopped down on the couch and grabbed the remote putting on the music video channel to watch videos. James saw his cell phone lying on the coffee table so he picked it up and turned it on. He scrolled through the numbers in his stored contacts list until he found the one he was looking for.

Pushing the button to dial the number he waited patiently for the person on the other end to pick up.

"Hey it's me James." He said. "I'm coming over today with the money if you are still willing to go through with it. Alright I will be there around noon. Yeah see yah."

Rebecca strolled into the living room to see her son and new found lover lying on the couch watching videos. She really felt sexy today and did a lot of things she has not done in quite a while. Her hair was all perfectly styled, her make up was applied thickly, she wore a real tight sweater that really showed off her large breasts, she felt so good about herself she did not even wear a bra, she also had on a short leather skirt, dark panty hose and heels.

"Wow you look hot today." He said as he took notice of her entry.

"Thank you, for some reason I feel hot today." She said sitting in one of the chairs. "What do you have planned today?"

"Not much I have to make a quick trip downtown, you want to come? He surprisingly asked.

"Sure sounds like fun." She replied. "We can even go get lunch."

"Good, I'm going to go take a shower then and do a few things in my room." He said getting off the couch. "Be ready to go around noon."

Noon came quickly as they drove down town in Rebecca's BMW to where James had to go. He told his mother to wait in the car as he went into a small rundown looking house. Her son better not be buying drugs she thought cause he made her stop at the bank as well before coming to this place.

She waited ten minutes and got out of the car, she walked down the walkway, up the old steps. She knocked on the door and then just decided to just walk into the house; she walked down a short hallway to where she found her son sitting in a room with a couple of young men and a young blonde haired girl.

"Hey babe these are my friends Tyrone and Steve, the girl is Heather." Her son explained.

"Hey." They all said in unison.

Tyrone and Heather sat on the couch and started making out, he blatantly fondled the young girl's breasts. The other guy Steve thanked James and said he would take care of everything within the week. Steve got out of the chair he was sitting in and got on his knees; he got between the girl's legs and pulled down her jeans. Tyrone already had her tits out and was sucking on them while Steve started to eat the girl's pussy.

Rebecca stood as if she was in a trance watching the action take place right in front of her. She did not realize her son got up and went behind her until she felt his hands slide up the front of her sweater. She made no effort to stop him as he slid his hands up her sweater revealing her large firm tits.

James squeezed them as he ground his pelvis into her leather clad ass, he nuzzled into her neck kissing it softly. Rebecca was getting very wet as she was now watching Tyrone feed a very large black cock into the girl's mouth and Steve was slipping in an average sized cock into the girl's pussy. James was using one hand to play with her tits and now slid the other up her skirt; he got his hand inside her pantyhose and found her eager pussy.

She moaned softly as her son's hand rubbed he wet pussy, he found the nub of her clit and began to massage it. Suddenly he stopped and pulled off her sweater, she was going to pull down her panty hose, her son had other ideas. He just reached up her skirt and tore them apart, she felt her son push her down on to her knees. She got on all fours and her son pulled up her skirt to her waist, he slid his large cock into her wet pussy doggie style.

Rebecca and James watched the two young men tag team the young girl on the couch, they took turns sticking they're cocks in her mouth and pussy. James was slamming his mother with hard and quick thrusts with his large cock. Rebecca found herself moaning louder than she has in years as her son was jack hammering her pussy from behind. This was definitely the best she had been fucked in years and never had she watch anyone else have sex.

Soon both Tyrone and Steve were coming into the girl on the couch, she watched as they filled both her holes with cum. She then heard her son cry out that he was coming; he clutched her hips and slammed his cock deep inside her pussy shooting his load inside her.

Rebecca waited for her son to finish and went to the bathroom; she discarded the ruined panty hose. She cleaned up, put on some more makeup and freshened with more perfume as well. They left the house together and went to have lunch at one of her favorite restaurant.

They had a nice lunch together; during dessert James had his hand under the table and was fingering his mother's pussy. He could hear the combination of her wetness and the sounds of his come make a sloshy sound. She asked the waiter for the check and gave him a fifty telling him to keep the change. She had to get out of there and find a place to get fucked again before going home.

James had other ideas, he would not let her stop and he teased her pussy all the way home. Once the car was in the garage they got out of the car, instead of going into the house her son put her on the hood of the car. He pulled his cock out and slid it in easily into his mother's pussy, they were taking a big chance fucking right on the hood of the car in the garage.

James grabbed his mother's legs and put them up on his shoulders, he watched his mother's eyes water as he got his full length deep inside. He fucked her with good long steady strokes of his large thick cock, instead of the quick hard fuck she got earlier, he gave a nice long slow steady one now.

Rebecca had a steady flow of intense orgasms as her son suckled on her big tits now, this was more like making love than fucking. Her son was really intense this time, he was gentler with her pussy and tits than before, whenever he kissed her it was softer and with more passion. Soon her son's whole body tensed up and he shot his youthful cum inside his mother for the third time today.

"I love you." He said with his cock still inside her.

"I love you too." She replied.

They quickly gathered themselves as they heard Susan coming out to the garage, she thought something was wrong and went to check on them. Rebecca explained that James was showing something about her car as he left to go to his room.

Later that night while after giving Alex a quick blowjob she could not help to wonder how her husbands tiny cock was ever going to satisfy her. It could not even compare to what her son had and she could never have an orgasm with Alex. The orgasms she has had during the last two days were the first ones she had since her first husband died.

Rolling over to go to sleep she felt the lust build between her legs, she needed to fuck her son again, she wanted him in her bed making love to her. Her son however was more adventurous than either his father or Alex had ever been, so she would not be surprised if the next time they had sex it would be someplace different than the her bed. However it would be nice to have her young lover in her bed all the time, making passionate love to her.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,007 Followers