Dangerous Assignment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,588 Followers

Neither Mac nor Angela heard the giggles from Tess and Jane as they stood in the shadows watching the two on the sofa. Tess and her friend thought that they knew all about sex. However, the sight on the sofa was burned into Tess's mind forever. She couldn’t believe that her mother was sucking on her Uncle Mac’s penis. It was so nasty but oh so exciting. She resolved that one day she would do that to Mac.

It didn’t take very long for Mac to feel like he was nearing a climax. The booze, the warmth from the crackling fire and the mouth of the sexy woman had all conspired to bring him to a peak very quickly. Mac reached for Angela’s head to pull her away. He knew that he had to stop her. However, when he tried, Angela ignored him and sucked harder, moving her hand up and down the shaft with even greater speed. “Jesus Angela,” Mac groaned as he felt his balls begin to tighten. “Oh Gooooddddd!!!” he hissed as his hips lifted from the sofa.

Angela moaned excitedly as a long string of Mac’s juice squirted into her mouth. It had been a long, long time since she had tasted or felt a man’s cum in her mouth. Jason was good to her but he was not much of a sexual partner. Angela had loved oral sex from the time she gave her first blow job. However, when she got married, Jason had discouraged it. He preferred straight sex in the missionary position.

Mac felt like he was going to pass out as his penis throbbed repeatedly and sent his cum hurling deep into the beautiful woman’s mouth and down her throat. There was nothing he could do to stop it now.

Angela couldn’t believe how much sperm Mac was producing. It poured into her mouth like a fire hose and she struggled to drink it all down. Juice from Angela’s vagina was pouring from between her sex lips as quickly as Mac was pumping his into her mouth. She squeezed her legs together tightly, squishing her swollen lips between her thighs. Before the last shot from Mac’s penis entered her mouth, Angela had her own little climax.

Ten minutes later Mac was rushing out of the house embarrassed and mortified at what he had let happen. That was the last time had seen Angela until today…

*****

Judge Rhinehold’s estate was magnificent. He had inherited it from his grandfather. The grounds were always beautifully manicured and the main house kept in perfect shape. It hadn’t changed a bit in three years. Mac knew that the Judge couldn’t afford the estate on his civil servant salary. The Judge had inherited a great deal of money from his wealthy parents. However, Mac also knew that the Judge was smart enough to enhance whatever money he had inherited. He figured the Judge was worth fifty million or so. However, while the Judge had plenty of money, one wouldn’t know it from the way they lived beyond the large house. They didn’t drive around in fancy cars with chauffeurs and they only had one servant. She was an old woman who had worked for the Judge’s family for years. She cleaned the house and kept it orderly but was rarely seen by anyone but the family. She stayed in a small out-building remodeled as an apartment.

As Mac stood nervously at the large doors of the mansion holding a stuffed animal in his hand, he wondered why the Judge wanted to see him. While they hadn’t been close in the last couple of years, they always kept in touch and had lunch every couple of months. However, the relationship from Mac’s perspective was strained. The Judge often asked Mac to come to his house and couldn’t understand his refusals. This time however, the request was more like an order and somehow seemed urgent.

Suddenly, the large door opened and Mac saw a pretty young girl staring at him. Mac stared back at her as if he didn’t know who she was.

“Well, are you going to stand there all day or come in,” Tess said with a big smile.

“Tess?” Mac asked as he looked at the pretty girl. She looked like a younger version of Angela.

“Yes!” she answered and suddenly jumped into his arms, squealing in excitement. “Where have you been?” she practically screamed.

Mac stood dumfounded as the young girl hung on his neck. Finally he wrapped his arms around her and squeezed her to him. “Wow… you’ve grown up,” Mac said as she pulled away.

“I’m going on nineteen now.” Tess was just past her eighteenth birthday but nineteen seemed so much older to her.

“Wow,” was all that Mac could say.

“Is that for me?” Tess asked as she looked at the stuffed animal that Mac held in his hand.

“Uh… yes… uh I guess,” he answered, feeling foolish now bringing a grown girl a little bear. For Mac, it had been like time had stood still. Tess was still a little girl in his mind and he could still see the two of them playing board games on the living room rug.

“Thank you,” Tess bubbled and hugged Mac again.

This time Mac was very much aware of the large and soft breasts pressing to his chest as he hugged Tess back.

“Well, look what the cat drug in,” Angela said as she walked up behind the two.

Mac reluctantly pushed Tess back. “Hi Angela,” he said sheepishly as he looked over Tess’s shoulder at the pretty woman.

“Don’t I get a hug too?” she said and stepped toward him as Tess moved to the side.

Mac hugged Angela, feeling her soft body press to his. Now, he was surrounded by the sweet smell of the two women. Suddenly, he regretted waiting so long to visit. It had been foolish and childish. He and Angela were both adults and could have dealt with what happened in a mature way, he thought.

“It’s been too long Mac,” Angela whispered as they embraced. Then she pulled away as if to appraise him. “You haven’t changed much,” she smiled. “Come on in the living room and tell us what you’ve been up to. Jason will be down in a minute.” Angela and Tess took his hands and pulled him toward the massive living room.

Mac sat on the sofa and the two women sat across from him. To Mac, Angela didn’t look like she had aged a day since he saw her last. She still had a beautiful face with short blond hair and pretty blue eyes. Today, she had on a low cut white cotton V-neck top that showed the soft swells of her breasts, which still looked firm. Mac wondered if she had had them enhanced. Suddenly, Mac realized that he had been staring and looked up to see Angela watching him just like the night three years ago. When he looked into her eyes, he almost became hypnotized. God, she is gorgeous, he thought.

“So, where have you been?” Angela asked, a little smile playing at the corners of her mouth.

“Busy with lots of work.” Mac said, averting his eyes and looking at Tess. She was a spitting image of her mother. However, she had brown hair now. Mac guessed that she colored it to be different. She was wearing a tight pull over sweater and her own firm breasts stood high on her chest. Mac could see her hard nipples pressing through the thin material. She definitely wasn’t a little girl anymore.

“Oh Uncle Mac, let me show you my high school yearbook,” Tess said with excitement.

“Tess, Mac has business with your father.”

Mac smiled at the young girl’s enthusiasm. “That’s okay Angela, I’ll make some time after the Judge and I are done.”

Tess smiled brightly and stood up. “Let me go and get it out of my closet,” Tess said and rushed off to her room.

Suddenly, the room was very quiet as the two looked at each other nervously.

“Angela…”

“Mac…”

They both started to talk at the same time then stopped and laughed.

“Angela, I’ve been a fool,” Mac said. “After… after what happened… I… I was so embarrassed.”

“I know. So was I,” Angela said. “Sometimes things just happen Mac. It wasn’t your fault.”

“God Angela, Jason has been like a father to me and I felt so bad but I wasn’t man enough to face you. I made it worse by acting stupid.”

“That was a long time ago Mac. There is no harm done.”

“No harm done about what?” a loud voice said from the doorway.

Mac turned to see Judge Rhinehold in the doorway. “I was just apologizing to Angela for not visiting sooner.”

“She deserves an apology,” Jason said as he walked over to Mac, holding out his hand.

Mac stood up and shook his hand and then the two men embraced warmly.

“Angela, if you will excuse us, Mac and I have some business and then he’s all yours.”

“Certainly,” Angela said and then added, “You’re staying for lunch right?”

“Well, I hadn’t planned on it.”

“I insist,” Jason said as he led Mac to his study.

As Mac and Jason entered the study, Tess was searching through her closet for her yearbook. Her room was the typical teenager’s. The walls were covered with posters of rock and movie stars, clothes were lying around the room, and the bed was unmade. However, there was one neat spot. That was where Tess had neatly placed all the stuffed animals that Mac had brought her over the years. As she was rummaging through her closet, she came across a photo album. Inside were the photos that had been taken of her and Mac. They started when she was an infant and stopped when she was almost fifteen. Tess felt a little chill run down her spine as she picked up the album and thought of Mac. Now he was back.

Tess pulled the album out and took it to her bed. She lay down and began to thumb through the old photos. When she got to the page where she and Mac were in their bathing suits at the pool, she stopped. She loved those photos, although she looked so skinny in her little red bikini. However, that wasn’t what fascinated her about the photos. It was Mac in his tight swim trunks that she liked. She could see the distinctive bulge in his shorts. In fact, she could see the ridge below the crown of his penis and his large testicles. Another chill went though her.

Tess lay back on the bed and closed her eyes. A fantasy jumped into her mind. It was one that she had used to masturbate a hundred times…

In her fantasy she could see herself kneeling at his feet. Her shaking hands would reach up and pull his tight swim trunks down, letting his already hard penis spring out.

Tess opened the snap on her shorts and slid her hand down her stomach and across her soft pubic hair. Her breath caught in her throat when her fingers touched her wet and swollen vagina.

A moan escaped Mac’s lips as she opened her mouth and took the swollen head inside. He tasted so sweet. She sucked him gently, her hand cupping his large testicles. She could feel them squirming in her hand. Inside were millions of little sperm, waiting to travel up the long shaft and into her mouth. She looked up with dove like eyes and saw Mac staring down at her with pleasure on his face. His hips began to move back and forth, forcing the large stick deep into her mouth.

Again Tess moaned as a finger slipped between the lips and into her waiting hole. Slowly she began to move it in and out. She could hear the squishing sound as her finger became coated with her thick juice. Her other hand slipped under her top to grasp her breast. The nipple was already rock hard.

Her hands reached out and grasped Mac’s strong buttocks, helping him to plunge his penis in and out of her willing mouth. She felt him reach down and pull her tiny bikini top off before grasping her breasts. His hands were strong, almost harsh as they kneaded her soft flesh. She could feel her juice soaking through the crotch of her bikini bottom.

“Oh yes, fuck my mouth,” Tess mumbled aloud as her finger continued to work in and out of her hole. “That’s it! That’s it! Give me all that hard cock.” Tess felt her body beginning to tense as she neared her climax.

Slowly Tess pushed her head down, forcing Mac’s penis to the back of her throat. She took a deep breath as she pulled him forward. A loud moan came from above as Mac’s penis slid all the way down her throat until his balls slapped her chin. Suddenly, she heard Mac moan that he was going to cum. She pulled his penis from her throat. She didn’t want his cum to go down her throat without her tasting it. Letting the head rest in her mouth she continued to jerk on him. Another moan came from his lips as his penis pulsed and sent his sperm pouring into her waiting mouth. God, it was so sweet she thought as she swallowed time and again.

Tess bucked her hips from the bed. She spread her legs wide, bracing herself. A loud moan escaped her as her body began to convulse in climax. Her hole pulsed and squeezed around her probing finger as she shook in pleasure.

It was always the same fantasy for Tess. The fantasy worked quickly and every time. Within seconds she collapsed onto the bed in exhaustion. God, she wondered what the real thing would be like as she pulled her drenched hand from between her legs. She was going to have to change her shorts before she went back downstairs.

Chapter 4

“Thanks for coming on short notice Mac. Can I get you something to drink?” Judge Rhinehold asked as he walked over to his well stocked bar.

“Yes, a scotch on the rocks please,” Mac said as he took a seat on the large leather sofa. Mac looked around the room as the Judge made them drinks. It had been a long time since he had been here, but not much had changed. The room still smelled of cigar smoke and aged leather. It was neat but in a male sort of way. There were law books piled on desks and the shelves were filled from floor to ceiling. It was definitely a man’s room. Mac doubted that Angela or Tess came in here very often.

The Judge walked over and took a seat in his favorite chair. “It’s been a while Mac. I’m glad you could make it.”

“It’s great to see Angela and I can’t believe how Tess has grown.”

“She certainly has. She gets like her mother more everyday; stubborn and a little wild I’m afraid,” the Judge said with a worried smile like a nervous father. “Listen Mac, I’ll get right to the point. I need your help.”

“Sure Judge, anything,” Mac said sincerely. Suddenly, he was very concerned. This seemed serious, he thought, as he took a sip of his drink. He stared at his long time friend and could see that he seemed tense. Mac knew the Judge took pride in not showing what he was thinking. It helped to keep a poker face when you were a federal judge. He also noticed that he looked much older than the last time he had seen him. He looked pale, even frail. It was somewhat of a shock. The Judge had always been a big, strong man and he was rarely sick. Mac could see his hand tremble slightly as he took a drink. He suddenly realized that the Judge looked ill.

“Mac, I’m sitting on a big case that involves the RICO Act and racketeering. There are some big names involved here; very powerful people with mob connections.” The Judge suddenly looked uneasy, taking a quick drink.

Mac knew that the Judge always had the toughest cases and, in fact, he seemed to revel in them. This one must be something really big for him to be asking for help, he thought, as he waited for the Judge to continue.

“There is a rumor that they—these guys—are going to put a contract out on me or my family.” Again, the Judge paused to let what he had said sink in.

Mac’s police trained mind jumped into action. A million thoughts went through his head. However, he knew that he had to think clearly and act calmly. The situation seemed identical to his, almost ten years ago. “Why don’t you have police protection already?” Mac said immediately. He hadn’t seen any patrol cars or men in uniform around outside.

“I’m getting to that. I said that it is a rumor so far. However, I can’t afford to take a chance. One of the problems is that the bench wants to sequester me for the duration of the trial. I’m okay with that but I know Angela and Tess will rebel. They would never stand for being cooped up for an extended period of time—maybe weeks. Besides, there isn’t much time…” the Judge said and hesitated. “Preliminary arguments start tomorrow.”

“Well, Tess and Angela don’t have much choice,” Mac said firmly.

“Ah, spoken like a man that hasn’t lived with two women for years. I told you they were stubborn. That’s where you come in. I want you to protect them!”

“Me! Why not just have the police do it?” Mac said, his voice raised.

“Because I trust you Mac,” the Judge responded calmly.

“Judge, I don’t deserve that trust. Remember, I was the one that couldn’t even protect my own wife.” Beside, Mac thought, I can’t be trusted to be alone with your wife.

“I knew you would say that Mac. You know we have discussed that a thousand times. There was no way you could have known that those guys were going to try a hit on you. You did everything the right way. How could you have known that your family was a target? I have an advantage—I know about it.”

Mac sat silent, his memories almost overwhelming him. It all came rushing back… the tragedy, the situation with Angela.

“Listen Mac, you’re the best there is at what you do. And, most importantly, you’re a good friend. That’s why I want you to move in here while I’m gone.”

Move in! Mac thought. He obviously doesn’t know what he is saying. Yeah, I’m a good friend that had oral sex with your wife! Mac’s mind screamed with self-loathing in his heart. Suddenly Mac was very concerned. There was no way he could live under the same roof with Angela. He stood up and walked over to the bar and poured himself a scotch. Suddenly, his was shaking when he took a drink. “Judge, that’s not a good idea. I’ll help but I don’t think I should stay here.”

“Why not? Mac, I need you close by. Angela and Tess… well, they can be a handful and I don’t think you can do it on a part-time basis. Additionally, I want you to upgrade my security system and make sure the house is secure.”

Mac took another gulp of his drink. “It’s just not a good idea.”

“Listen Mac, I’ve never asked anything from you. Now I need your help. If anything happened to Angela or Tess…” the Judge said and paused.

Suddenly, Mac saw tears in the Judge’s eyes. He had never seen him emotional like this before. Mac decided to take one more shot. “I can have several of my guys stay here. That way I will be free to investigate on my own.”

“I don’t want your ‘guys’ Mac. I want you.” Now the Judge got up and walked over to the large window looking out toward the woods of his estate. The room was silent for a long time. Finally the Judge turned around and said, “Mac, I know what happened with you and Angela.”

Mac almost choked on his drink. He stared wide-eyed at the Judge. “What? She… she told you what happened?” he gasped.

“Come on Mac, let’s not pretend anymore. Angela told me a couple of years ago. And, I know that’s why you have avoided coming here. I didn’t want to press it, but now I need your help.”

“Oh Jesus!” Mac moaned and sat down heavily in a chair, rubbing his face with his hand.

“It’s okay Mac. I was angry at first—at you, at Angela and even at me. But then I realized that it was my fault—well maybe nobody’s fault. Things just happen.”

Mac looked up. Those were Angela’s words he thought.

“Mac, I’ve been a judge too long to not know all about human frailties. We all make mistakes. When I got over being angry, I realized something very important; Angela didn’t have to tell me. The truth is, I don’t believe that she would have told me if she didn’t love me.” The Judge went over to get himself another drink. Then, he walked back over and sat across from Mac again. “It’s strange Mac, but somehow I was glad it was you.” The Judge paused looking at Mac’s worried face. “It’s okay Mac.”

Mac looked up at the Judge like he was crazy. What the hell does he mean, “It’s okay…” he thought and almost said it aloud.

“Listen, I’m almost seventy years old Mac. My sexual prime has long passed. You know as well as anyone that I am a realist. My whole life is built around logic and reason. I did some serious soul searching after Angela and I had our talk. Angela is still a young woman. In fact, you’re going to think this is crazy, but I told her that she could have an affair if she wanted. I admit that it was at a weak moment, but I didn’t want to lose her. Now, I’m worried about what happens to her and Tess after I’m… I’m dead.”

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,588 Followers