Dangerous Circumstances

Story Info
A boss and his new employee.
2.2k words
3.71
24.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With special thanks to Kat0511 for her encouragement and editorial expertise.

*

I've always had a rule against approaching a fellow employee at work. Not only was it risky, but there was so much that could happen. About a month ago we hired a new manager. She was completely gorgeous and I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. The minute she walked into the office I was hooked and had no idea what to do about this. After a few weeks I decided to at least introduce myself and see where it went.

"Hello, my name is Brian," I said, reaching out my hand.

She looked at me from behind her glasses and smiled.

"Hi. I'm Katrina," she said, taking my hand.

My heart began to pound and it seemed I forgot how to talk for a moment. It was nice because it was casual Friday when I finally introduced myself, so she was wearing this nice tight pair of jeans and an AC/DC shirt. I could feel my cock tingle as she looked at me and then walked away.

I was always horrible at reading people, but the way she took my hand I could tell there was something between us from the beginning. I wanted to just grab her and pull her into a storage closet and slide my hard cock between her thighs the minute I saw her. I needed to find a way to break my rule even though it had worked up to this point.

A few months had passed and Katrina and I had bumped into each other a few times here and there, it seemed I could never get her alone where we could talk and see if she felt the same way about me. Would she even go out with me? Or would this be just like all of my other work relationships?

I would sit in my office and think about what it would be like to have her walk into my office, unzip my pants and run her tongue up and down my hard cock. This was a fantasy that often kept me locked in my office masturbating with only my right hand and some spit to keep it lubed up. I wanted Katrina in the worst way, but had no idea how I was going to even approach her.

All of a sudden there was a knock on my office door and my boss came in, asking me to come to his office for a short meeting between just the two of us.

"Brian, how long have you been with this company?" he asked.

"Two years," I replied.

"Well, you have been doing a great job and I would like to reward you with a promotion," he looked and smiled.

"WOW! Thanks so much. I will not let you down," I told him.

The next day I sent an email to all my employees and realized that Katrina now worked for me. My heart skipped a beat just thinking about staring at this blond haired beauty in meetings. I needed to compose myself because this type of relationship could really get me into trouble, if not fired.

As I was staring at my computer screen an email notification popped up my desktop; it was from Katrina. I read through it and realized she was excited to be working for me and that she hoped that we could go out for a drink to celebrate. I had no idea what to do. The thoughts swirled through my head. Should I send her an email back saying sure or should I regretfully decline?

I really didn't want to start things off on the wrong foot, so I emailed her back and told her to meet me after work at the bar just down the street from our building. My fingers shook as I hovered over the send button, wondering what the boys upstairs would think about me having a drink with one of my employees. I hit send and was excited to get an immediate response telling me she would see me there. I felt like a little kid who just got a new bike for Christmas.

When the work day finally ended, I cleaned up my area to head over the local bar where we'd agreed to meet. As I stepped on the elevator, I realized that if something happened, there was no turning back. I had to either play it cool and not show her how I really felt or just go with it and see what happened. My phone vibrated. It was Katrina texting me that she had to run home, but if it wasn't too weird to come over for that drink. I was really starting to worry and wonder what I should do. I texted her back asking for her address.

It took me 15 minutes to drive to her house, which was on a dark lit street in a not so nice part of town. What was a woman like this living in a place like this I wondered? It was so dark on her street that I couldn't even see the house numbers.

"Which house is it?" I texted her.

"Second house on the left, and I stepping into the shower, so just let yourself in." she texted back.

I finally got to her house and walked in, closing the door behind me. I called out her name but got no answer. For a moment, I was worried I had walked into the wrong house and was about to get shot or have the crap beaten out of me by some huge biker type dude. I heard the shower going and walked towards a wall where a bunch of pictures were hanging and realized I was in the right house. I let out a sigh of relief and then realized her bathroom door was wide open. I forced myself to look away from the door so I wouldn't come across as some sort of peeping Tom. Luckily she never noticed my one quick glance into her bathroom.

I sat down on the couch and watched several furry little cats scurry around the house. I sat there thinking about what would happen beyond this one drink. Would the whole entire office know that I slept with the new girl? Would I even be able to make the step to try anything with her? I sat there for what felt like 30 minutes with these thoughts running through my head.

"Hi there, Brian," said a small voice behind me.

"Hi Katrina. Nice place you have here," I replied.

"I'm 35, and this is all mine," she said with a smile.

I smiled back. She was wearing a pair of Boston University sweat pants and a long sleeve t-shirt which showed just how big her tits really were. I was really surprised how big they were and struggled to contain myself; a hard on in my khakis which would have been very hard to disguise.

"I'm sorry I had you come here, but I had to run home and take care of an issue. I hope you don't mind," she said with a crooked smile.

"No, it's really ok, but I was debating on whether to actually come over, you know, with me being your boss and all," I replied.

Looking at each other, the tension melted from the room and I was finally comfortable and able to relax. She walked into the kitchen, grabbed a beer and handed it to me with a smile. She stood there for a second, staring into my eyes and smiling.

"Damn, you're sexy," she said.

I gasped hearing this come out of her lips. I didn't know what to say, so I just smiled, took the beer and walked back into the living room. I sat down on the couch, hoping she would sit next to me, which she did. She crossed her legs under her and smiled at me. I blushed, but underneath I just wanted to rip off her clothes and fuck her right here in the middle of her living room.

"I'm sorry to make you blush, Brian, but I have a thing for bald men and the minute I saw you, I was fantasizing about having you here." she said.

I was lost for words for the first time in my life and feeling flush from being in her presence outside of work. I decided to just go for it and leaned in to kiss her soft lips. Closing our eyes as her delicate fingers held my face to hers; we shared a very short but sweet kiss. My heart was racing as the blood rushed to my cock. I pulled her into my arms and kissed her deeply, parting her lips with my tongue and exploring the inside of her mouth. I grasped her large succulent breasts and fondled them over her shirt.

"Oh god, Brian, I am so wet. Do you want to go upstairs?" she asked.

I nodded and followed her up the stairs watching her tight ass shake in front of me. We got to her room and she slid her shirt off over her head to reveal some of the largest tits I had ever seen. She turned to walk away but I grabbed her and ran my hands around her large nipples. I ran my tongue up and down her neck, making goose bumps form on her silky skin. My cock swelled as she reached down and grabbed it through my pants. She unzipped my pants and reached in to pull out my large erect cock.

"Ooh, Brian, I didn't realize you were that big," she said, grinning wickedly.

We moved to her bed and I pulled off my shirt and slid down my pants as I watched her slip off hers to reveal a beautifully shaved bush that looked hungry for a good licking. I grabbed her and pushed her down on the bed; she gasped and smiled as I climbed on top of her. I started to kiss down her neck again and slid my hand along her thighs. She was so wet that she was dripping all over my hand. She moaned as I slid my fingers in and out of her. I kissed up down her breasts as her moaning grew louder and louder.

I kissed her stomach all over and then worked my way to her wet pussy which was just waiting and aching for my hot tongue inside to slide inside of it. I teased her a bit, slowly licking up and down each thigh until she couldn't take it anymore and pushed my face deep into her pussy.

I ran my hot wet tongue up and down her swollen pussy lips. She tasted so good and her muscles were contracting, longing to have my hard cock buried inside of her. Her moans were more persistent and louder; she reached her hand up and covered her face as I nibbled gently on the hood of her clit.

"Fuck me, damn it!" she suddenly exclaimed.

I worked my way back up to her tits as she reached into her night stand to pull out a condom, for which I was glad, since I didn't have one. She handed it to me and I undid the wrapper and rolled it down over my throbbing cock. Just as I put it on I opened her thighs and thrust my cock deep inside her wet pussy. She gasped as if she was having sex for the first time. Katrina wrapped her arms around my back as I thrust harder and harder, filling her dripping wet pussy with each stroke. She gasped again and begged to ride me.

I rolled onto my back and she climbed on top of me and slid my cock right inside like it was meant to be there. She braced her hands on my chest and ground her hips up and down me, increasing the pressure with each thrust.

"Oh fuck!" she screamed, "I am going to cum already."

She started grinding her hips faster and faster as let out a howl as her tight pussy clinched around my hard cock. She continued to ride my cock up and down as her orgasm overtook her. Finally, both her pace and breath slowed.

"Your turn," she sighed, smiling.

I flipped her over and rammed my rock hard cock back inside her, lifting her hips and angling them against my thighs until the head of my cock was pressing against her g-spot. I started to push harder and harder until I felt her muscles tightening again, pulsing around my cock, her juices flowing again. She grabbed her legs and spread herself further apart so I could get every inch of myself inside. I fucked her harder and harder until it felt like I was about to rip right through the condom. My balls tightened against me and my cock started to twitch and I screamed, shooting my load. I continued to push, letting every ounce fill the condom. Finally, I collapsed and rest my head on her tits as we both smiled.

"We so have to do this again sometime," she said to me with a laugh.

"Just as long as you know this isn't going to happen in some broom closet somewhere, then I'm ok with that." I replied.

"Looks like this could be the start of a great working relationship," she said.

I laughed and realized that this was the start of something, what it was I guess would remain to be seen.