Dangerous Dame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why? Why do this? You're a married woman. Why, why w— would you do this?"

There was a long bout of silence, so long the logger did not think Betty would even reply to him. But then she began, but not in the bold and domineering voice that she spoke with before, but in a frail voice, almost breaking apart as she spoke.

"I'm not married.... I'm widowed. The river took my husband four years ago just as it has so many loggers. But a woman has needs. Pressing, important needs...."

"But you are beautiful. Any man would have obliged...."

"Not for sex, you damned fool," she yelled suddenly. "To get pregnant.... to have a baby.... to have a child to grow up and take the trade of a logger just like that of his rightful father. Logging runs in the blood."

"And you want me to be that child's father and your husband?"

"The father of my child yes, but certainly not my husband," she said, rising slowly. "You could not even begin to take his place. He had skill, he had charisma, he had morals.... No, I can raise the child on my own." She pushed a strand of hair away from her face.

"All on my own," she repeated in a sinister voice. Her captive looked up to see the baby-deranged woman take up the ax from off the floor, just has she had the fork earlier that night, although now her bare backside was exposed and her naked breasts swayed free with every movement.

"Wait!" he cried. "Wh— What if it's not enough? The one time, I mean. You know, to get a child on you?"

"Then I'll get another like you, lover," she said placidly, even as she toyed with her ax. "Until I find a man that can fill my belly up right."

Her face darkened with a smirk infested with evil as she pressed her spiked boot into his groin again, slowly and cruelly. The room echoed with a desperate scream and a wild laugh as the maneater made one final, swift, and skillful swing of the ax....

12