Dangerous Dreams

Story Info
Careful what you dream of...
3.6k words
4.57
28.1k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Thanks for all the comments and emails on The Hidden Glade submission, they really keep me going! Feedback is ALWAYS welcome!***

--------------------------------------------------

I was asleep, dreaming of a faceless man. His hands, rough but driving me to madness traveled over my body, touching me in ways no one ever had. I hadn't ever had sex before, but it was every night that I dreamed of it, how I'd want it, where I'd want it...it was like my own secret little obsession. I had always been that good girl who always came home well before curfew, did my school work, and got the good grades to prove it. I was mommy and daddy's little girl. Now I was in college, and I shared a dorm room with another good girl who was away for the entire semester abroad for her studies.

Lately in my dreams, it hasn't romantic and slow and sultry, it was fast, hard, and always after a chase. The man was hard and violent but the way he made me feel made up for everything. He never said anything, he would just chase me. I would be running and I knew he was after me. I would be terrified, knowing that if he caught me, he might kill me, toy with me, and make me beg for mercy. He always caught me though, no matter how hard I tried to escape, and when he did...he made me beg, beg for him to drive into me, fill me, stretch me to the limit and then use me any way that he wanted to. Tonight was no different. I was past the begging stage and simply butter in his hands, nothing more than his toy, as he slammed into me ruthlessly.

"Please! Don't leave me again! Stay!" I gasped in rhythm to his thrusts. I knew what was coming as I felt the climax grow in the bottoms of my toes. The man kept pounding into me without cease and just as I started to feel it blossoming, his face came into focus: his dark black hair, bright green eyes, and golden skin flashed in front of my face.

I woke up in a cold sweat just before I climaxed and growled. My body was strung tighter than the strings on a violin. I never dreamed of the climax, but I always wanted to know what it would be like. I sighed, frustrated, as my heart slowed its erratic beating and I stopped shaking. No guys here really had the guts to date a criminology major, they were always afraid of doing something wrong. Hell, I wouldn't have minded it if things got out of control. I was just looking for the chance. I wiped a shaking hand over my forehead and felt the sweat beaded there. I blew out a pent up breath and made a sound of pure frustration. All throughout high school, the health teachers would always say that it wouldn't hurt anyone if they didn't get "satisfied" yeah, that was a bunch of bull. I ached all over and couldn't do a damn thing about it. I'd tried masturbating, but it just didn't work like people said it did.

I looked through the closed window and saw the rain driving down on the glass. Lightning flashed across the sky and I smiled. I loved thunderstorms. Thunder boomed through the room and I jumped. I rolled over and saw that my roommate's window was wide open. I jumped out of bed and padded over to it in bare feet. I shut it quickly and felt her sodden bed comforter.

"Damn..." I groaned. I would have to take it down to the dryers in the morning before my campus job. I glared at the window. I hadn't left that open. It had been shut before I went to bed because I knew that the storm was coming. Maybe I hadn't... Lightning arched through the sky and my smile froze on my face as the light illuminated something in the open bathroom door behind me. I waited in strained silence as more lightning flashed and again the reflection was there. I spun around, my hand going to my throat. A man stood in front of the open bathroom door. My other hand was clenched in the fabric of my roommate's comforter. My heart pounded in my chest.

"Wha...? Who are you? What are you doing here?" My heart felt like a caged bird, flapping its wings uselessly against the cage of my ribs. He wasn't looking at me, he was looking down at the ground, and he was dripping wet. He must have opened the window to get in!

"You should leave...!" I told him with a tremulous voice. His head rose and he looked me straight in the eyes. His nostrils flared and I took in the sharp angles of his face, the golden tanned color of his skin, his unnaturally bright green eyes that bored into mine, and the raven black hair that covered his head, dripping wet from the torrent of rain outside. That face! My heart started to race for an entirely different reason. He was the man from my dreams!

"Who are you?" I whispered. He stepped forward and my legs itched to run. He didn't answer me at first; he just stared at me as if I were a delectable morsel ready to eat.

"You know who I am; I am Micah." He grinned.

"What are you doing here?" My voice broke slightly in the middle as my stomach grew butterflies. He grinned at me again and opened his mouth.

"You begged me not to leave you." He growled. My mouth dropped open and all the breath left my body in one giant rush. He couldn't have known about that! Those were just dreams. "I'll make you beg me again, Cassandra."

Oh God, my body started to ache and thrum as I watched him move towards me. But my heart was still beating rapidly in fear as well. This wasn't a dream where nothing mattered, this was real life! I spun around and threw open the window. I felt his rough hand clasp my ankle but I slipped through his grasp and fell outside. Luckily my roommate and I were on the bottom floor. There wasn't a long way to fall. I got back up and took off running, the rain pouring down on me, soaking through my thin pajamas. I was already freezing, but I had to keep running. Maybe I could loose him in the forest. I took off on a muddy bike trail and slipped a few times, but stayed on my feet. I looked back and saw him rushing after me, his strides smooth like a supreme predator with confidence in his abilities.

I slipped in the mud and fell to my knees and struggled to get back up but slipped again. Before I knew it, Micah was on top of me and I was face first in the mud. I wiped it from my eyes and fought him, kicking and screaming, but my screams for help were drowned out by the thunder. His hands pinned me down and he turned me over so his entire front was pressed up against mine. I could feel his erection pressing into me and I gasped. He growled and rose up over me, blocking out the rain with his head. His lips were drawn back in a snarl and I could see that his teeth were bright white, his canines were larger than usual, but not like a vampire. Micah's bright green eyes flashed brilliantly. I was breathing heavily and could feel the mud underneath me and it was cold, but the heat coming from him was enough to make me squirm.

"What do you want?" I asked foolishly.

"You know what I want, Cass." He leaned over to my ear and chuckled, "I want you to beg."

I groaned as Micah thrust against me. Even through our clothes, I could feel the supreme heat there, right where I wanted it. I was breathing through my mouth and so was he. It pleased me immensely to see that he was affected just as much as I was. He dug his hands underneath me and lifted me from the ground. I wrapped my arms and legs around him as he brought us out of the mud. He walked from the bike trail, every jolting step shoving his erection harder against my heat. I gasped and he growled as he threw me down onto a bunch of ferns. The forest was dense, I had my hands on the ground, but all I could feel was slick, wet plants underneath, no mud or wet ground. I rose up on my elbows and watched him carefully.

He opened the black trench coat he had been wearing, revealing his bare chest and abdomen, ripped to perfection. He wore jeans that hugged his hips sexily, the band dipping down dangerously, showing the muscle lines leading to the appendage that he had used in my dreams. I could see the lines of his erection straining against the dark, wet material and I sat up, reaching for the button on his jeans. He backed away quickly.

"Lay back down." Micah demanded and when I didn't immediately comply, he was on me, pushing me back, grabbing my wrists and pulling them above my head. "You don't touch." He growled in my ear violently. The rain continued to pour down on us and every raindrop was his instrument of torture on me as he rose to his knees. I could feel every single raindrop like a lover's kiss. He straddled my hips and I tossed my head wildly, moaning at the exquisite pleasure. My heart raced in fear and anticipation. I knew what was coming, but it was never the same. Sometimes, he was slow in the beginning, other times he was fast and ruthless. Now, it looked like he was going to take his time, torture me with every methodical movement. Lightning arced overhead and illuminated his face, the dark determination that shone through his bright eyes. His hands splayed across my abdomen and slid under my shirt. I arched my back towards him and moaned, biting my bottom lip. I closed my eyes and he stopped, I felt his hand on my face and I opened my eyes. "Look at me."

He started all over again and I stared intently as he took my shirt off slowly, exposing my skin to the cold air and rain. I gasped as the raindrops fell and then evaporated quickly from the heat broiling through me. He ripped the shirt over my head and I gasped, I hadn't expected the action. Keeping his eyes locked with mine, he bent down and started kissing my body, licking his way up my twitching stomach to my exposed breasts. I didn't wear a bra to bed, and he growled in approval. His tongue flicked over one of my nipples and I arched into him harder, wanting more. I kept my eyes on him as he took the entire nipple into his mouth and pulled. I screamed and looked up at the sky. He let go of my nipple and hissed at me. "Look at me."

My eyes wildly sought his as Micah started massaging my other breast in his hand. Our wet skin created a type of suction in his palm and it felt like he was mouthing both nipples at once. I started gasping and moaning when he started dry thrusting against me. He switched to my other breast and I started thrusting against him, we were pounding against each other and I was getting so close to a climax without him even inside me. I screamed pitifully as he bit my nipple, and my hands went to his head, holding him against me. I bit my bottom lip and clenched my jaw. This was madness, I couldn't think, I just wanted him inside me, pounding into me ruthlessly. He left my breasts and continued up to my neck he licked at my collarbone as his hands continued to massage my breasts and he just looked up at me from beneath his brows, his eyes intent and focused. He continued up my neck, nibbling at my pulse before claiming my mouth. Our tongues dueled and my eyes slowly closed when his did. He let go of my breasts to place his hands on the ground and my hands slid under his trench coat and caressed his back, digging my nails in and scratching him. Micah shuddered under my touch and paused in kissing me but went back quickly. Eventually, he pulled away and we stared at each other, breathing hard.

"What do you want?" He narrowed his eyes at me and I knew then what was coming. I knew how I should answer, he would make things easier if I obeyed, but I had obeyed my entire life. I wanted to rebel. I didn't answer him. He put a strong hand around my throat and pushed me into the ferns hard; I clawed at his hand, unable to breathe. "Answer me!"

I could feel oblivion touching the back of my mind and panicked. I tried to talk, but I couldn't form the words without air. My right hand shot down to his waistline and I scratched his abdomen roughly with my sharp nails. His grip loosened dramatically and he groaned; placing his wet head between my breasts as his hands clenched in the ferns. I gasped for air and he looked back at me, his entire body shaking.

"Tell me what you want." Micah gritted his teeth and gyrated against me slowly. I groaned and pushed against him. He leaned down to my ear and licked it quickly. I shuddered and whimpered. He knew what I wanted, but he wouldn't give it to me until I told him.

I grabbed his neck with my left hand and gripped his hair. I pulled his ear down to me and baring my teeth like a vicious, wild animal, I thrust against him. "Fuck me." I growled. He broke my grip easily, like I was a child, and rose up to straddle my hips again. I was panting, I needed this as much as he did and he knew it.

"You asked for it." Micah's front teeth were bared like a wolf and I instantly knew that he wasn't just a man. It thrilled me and I took my nails and scratched down his chest, over one of his nipples. His skin jumped under my touch and the angry red lines quickly faded to unmarred, golden skin. He threw off his trench coat and took the waistline of my pajama bottoms and my panties and slipped them down my hips in one smooth movement. He moved down my legs and lifted my hips, sliding my pants off quickly, but not fast enough. I dug my heels into his sides and tried to pull him close, but he threw them off of him and descended back down on his own. He kissed me, his hand splayed across my ribs on the side and his other arm holding his weight. He thrust against me through his jeans and the rough seam of the material slipped through my exposed folds and scraped against my clit. I screamed into his mouth as stars exploded behind my eyes. I had no idea that any of this felt so damn good. I slipped my hands down to his jeans as he plundered my mouth and unfastened the top button quickly. It gave easily and bounced against his hard skin he groaned and pushed against me harder. My hands shook but I was determined. As I grasped the zipper, he bit down on my lower lip and pulled gently. His hand on my ribs traveled down to join mine and I pulled the zipper down and started pushing his jeans and boxers from his hips. His hand brushed against mine as he grasped his shaft and pulled it free of the material. The head prodded into my hip like steel and both he and I groaned. He kicked free of the rest of his jeans and boxers until he was completely naked. He let go of my lip and arched his back, looking up at the sky as lighting flashed. The tendons in his neck were taunt as his hand moved back to my breast, gripping it painfully as he looked back down at me. I cried out in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"You are mine." Micah ground the words out and I felt something inside of me tighten, change, and I knew that his words were undeniable. This wasn't going to be a one time thing, from this night on; he would own me, body and soul. Death wouldn't even stop him. I gasped and moaned, my head thrashing wildly. "I know you are untouched, and I will mark you, you can try and fuck other men, but I warn you, death with come on swift wings to them and they won't be able to fuck you the way I can."

"Oh God..." I cried out as he pinched my nipple.

"I'm going to fuck you until you can't breathe." He growled the promise into my ear and his hand went from my breast to between our sexes. He fit the head of his shaft into my wet opening and pushed. I panted desperately, still not knowing if this was what I really wanted. He wouldn't stop now. I had my chance, and I had taken it, but had it been the right one?

"You know this will hurt." Micah growled and I nodded, no longer squirming, simply waiting with my breath held and my body starting to sweat. I was terrified. He was huge and I was so small, it just didn't seem like it would work. I whimpered in pain as he started to stretch me and fill me. He simply growled and then I felt him bump up against something inside of me. He stared at me and I stared back, my brow sweating in pain. He bared his teeth at me like a feral animal, "You. Are. Mine!" Micah roared the last word as he shoved past my hymen and I cried out in pain. He kept slipping into me until I felt his hips lock against mine. He didn't move as I gasped and breathed heavily. I didn't expect it to hurt that much! My hands were flat against his chest and I whimpered, tears slipping from my eyes. His face turned from feral to concerned so fast that it threw me for a spin. I hadn't ever seen him concerned before. "It gets better, you know this."

"It...hurts..." I panted heavily, my eyes felt glazed with pain but as soon as I said it, the pain started to ebb as the pulse in his cock, rocking against me, started making me pant for another reason. I nodded and he kissed me gently but we both knew that wasn't what we needed. He pulled out of me slowly and I cried out at the unusual but exotic sensation. Micah pulled out until just the tip of his cock was in my opening before slamming back into me. I screamed and dug my nails into his back. He growled viciously and started the rhythm we both recognized in my dreams. He filled me and emptied me faster and faster until I couldn't breathe and I was lost in the sensation. My heart felt like it was exploding and I clung to him desperately as I pounded with his thrusts. The friction was building heat and He was licking at my collarbone, his hands massaging my breasts and I felt the climax coming fast and knew that I would finally get to experience it.

"Hang on baby." Micah panted and growled against my skin like a wolf as he thrust into me harder and harder. It hit me like a freight train and I screamed, stars exploding behind my eyes as a tidal wave of excruciating pleasure swept over me. He roared and just as it started to ebb, he exploded inside me and bit down on the tendon connecting my neck to my shoulders. I felt the skin there part and was swept over the edge again and I screamed with him as he pounded into me, riding out the crashing waves like a damaged lifeboat, spilling his seed into me. He finally stopped but my heart was still racing. He was still hard but he had collapsed on top of me and was breathing heavily along with me. He pulled out of me and groaned with me. I was panting and my skin was slick with sweat oils. The tendon in my neck throbbed but it was pleasurable. I grinned and laughed weakly.

"Don't leave me." I breathed with a grin. Micah lifted his head and grinned with a feral smile and dragged his slightly rough tongue over my left breast lazily. His bright green eyes were smiling at me and I knew that this wouldn't be the last night. Oh no, there was a long stretch of nights just like this one looking at me from the darkness of my future.

"Never." He vowed with a growl.

I looked up at the clearing sky with a grin. The moon was peering out from behind the clouds. His weight was comfortably splayed on top of me and I closed me eyes, enjoying the feeling of my werewolf as my heart finally started to slow. I could feel blood pooling in the hollow where he had bitten me but I didn't care. It would heal and it would scar. Micah's hand draped over my waist tightened. His head was right next to mine and as we both started drifting off into sleep I felt his lips against my ear pull into a grin.

"Mine." Micah growled.

I smiled as my body throbbed.