Dangerous Fire Ch. 03: Surrender

Story Info
Giving in... is the greatest risk of all.
1.6k words
4.9k
1
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madison let her eyes travel around the dimly lit hotel room from where she was on the floor. She guessed it must be about midday. Her head lay on Dan's chest with her arm draped possessively around his middle. She looked at her wrist. It was slightly reddened where the satin tie had been. He must have untied her at some point after their wild number three encounter.

She wondered what the hell she was doing. This entire weekend had been so out of character for her. In a span of two days, she had stalked and attacked a man that she'd met on the internet with a needle full of sedatives intending to show him how tough she was.

That hadn't exactly worked out to plan. She had given in to that sweet southern charm of his, fucked him, and awakened the next morning bound at the wrists. Hell, she had even allowed him to exact his revenge and bring her to such mind blowing ecstasy that she didn't think she'd ever walk again.

But, it wasn't like he was just any man from a chat room though. He was Dan...and in many ways he was her man from a chat room. They'd spent enough time with each other in cyber space for her to trust him somewhat, but still...this was all new to her. It was exciting, but... not like her to be putting herself out there...making herself vulnerable...that was a dangerous game to be playing.

She listened to the rhythmic sound of his breathing as his chest rose and fell. She smiled. She had heard that breathing many times before. She had even watched him sleep on his camera. Suddenly her smile faded a bit. She never thought she'd be one of those besotted twits who would psychotically enjoy watching a man sleep...but she did enjoy watching this man sleep. She let her eyes close as she listened to his breathing again and a warm feeling traveled through her body.

She slid her hand beneath his shirt, which they'd been in too much of a frenzy to remove. She slid her hand up his stomach to his chest and began to touch him there softly. Her eyes opened when he made low grumbling moan in response. She looked up at him to find him staring down at her. She felt her heart melt and that scared her a lot. Teasing a man was fairly risk free. Loving a man definitely wasn't.

Madison slid her hand out of his shirt and scrambled to her feet. She held her hand out to him to help him to his feet. He stood inches from her, holding onto her. A little taken aback by these new feelings, she stepped back and tried to regain control of the situation. Seeing her flee, he stepped toward her closing the distance between them again. She looked up at him tentatively. Their eyes locked as he stared down at her and she felt that warm feeling again. Why was she finding it hard to breathe?

Her hands moved to his chest and she started unbuttoning his shirt. He made no move to stop her. He just watched as she moved down his stomach. When she made it to the last button, she opened his shirt and tugged it over his shoulders and down his arms. Her hands then moved to his jeans, which were still unbuttoned and unzipped from encounter number three.

Dan's hands moved over hers and placed them at her sides. She looked up at him again.

"I'll do it, baby." He said in a low grumble.

She watched as he slid his jeans down and stepped out of them. He folded them and placed them over a nearby chair. Next, he pulled off his boxers and placed them with his jeans. He stood in front of her stark naked. Madison let her eyes move over his body. She started at those soft sexy lips, then her gaze started to travel further and further south. A blush crept across her cheeks as she got past his stomach.

Why was she behaving like a teenager? It wasn't like the man hadn't been inside of her only hours ago...with his fingers...with his tongue...and with his...She jerked her eyes back up to his face, refusing to see "it"...but damn she wanted to see. She would bet he was hard and throbbing, ready for the next sexscapade.

When she looked up at him, she could see that adorable little smile of his. He was enjoying this. Madison sighed and took him by the hand.

"Let's get some rest, Casanova." She said leading him to the bed.

"I thought you had to get to work." Dan said smiling.

"I don't work on the weekends, darlin." Madison replied sliding into bed next to him.

Madison draped her naked body over him in an intimate embrace, resting her head on his chest again.

"I think I might miss this." She whispered to him while her hand caressed his torso.

"I know I'll miss this, baby, but it doesn't have to be the last time." Dan replied in a hoarse whisper.

Madison furrowed her brows and thought for a minute. Didn't it have to be the last time? This whole thing had gotten way out of control. Surely it wasn't something they could do all the time. They both had their lives and responsibilities. She wished it didn't have to be the last time, face to face, but she feared it might be. She knew she would see him in his chat room. They would talk and laugh and play. But this was different.

"Dan..." Madison whispered

"What, baby?" he asked.

"Make love to me." She whispered pulling him on top of her.

Dan settled between her spread thighs and began to kiss her softly. She could feel his cock between their bodies hard and thick, waiting to push into her pussy. The anticipation made her pussy start to cream for him. She returned his kiss, sucking his bottom lip, then kissing his neck.

"God, I want you so bad, baby." Dan whispered.

Madison cried out as he slid his cock into her. She spread her legs more to receive every inch he had to give her. She wrapped her arms around him and held on for dear life as he moved his hips slowly up and down. She could feel his manhood filling her, stretching her pussy with each downward thrust. It felt so good being so intimately joined to the man she feared she was beginning to love.

"Oh God, yes." She whispered and moaned right into his ear as she continued to hold him tight.

"Oh baby." He groaned while continuing his steady rhythm.

She began to kiss him again. First she kisses his neck. Then she kissed that sweet mouth, sucking his tongue into her mouth to match every time his cock slid into her dripping pussy.

She loved to hear the sound of him moaning. His breaths were coming shorter and faster as he began to fuck her with more and more urgency. Madison could hear her own ragged breathing quickening as Dan began to push into her faster and harder. The sensation of his sliding in and out of her so deep was too much. She wrapped her legs around his waist and began to move her hips upward to meet his thrusts. She knew she was going to cum soon.

"I'm, gonna cum." She whispered as her pussy began to clench around his cock.

Madison squeezed her thighs around him as she shuddered with orgasmic pleasure. She could feel her slick pussy quiver with him buried insider her as she was wracked with wave after wave of pleasure.

"Oh baby. I'm gonna cum." He groaned as he thrust deep into her one last time, spilling his seed into her depths.

He collapsed on top of her gasping for breath.

"I love you, Dan." She whispered holding onto him.

"I love you too, baby." He replied, rolling over to his side of the bed, pulling her on top of him.

Madison let her eyes close for what seemed like only minutes, but when she opened them, the room was dark. She was still in the arms of the man she adored. But, was she allowed to adore him? He had a life. She was a part of it in some ways, but that didn't necessarily mean he wanted her to be in every way. She placed her palm on her forehead to try to clear some of the fogginess that seemed to be gathering there.

She eased out of his embrace and slid off of the bed. She needed to get home before she was enchanted by him again. She had 2 days of sex on her. What she needed was a hot shower so that she could think. She needed clear head to decide what came next. She scrambled around the room looking for various items of clothes in the dark. She stuffed her panties into her purse, and slid her shorts on. She put her tee shirt and bra on, and slipped into her shoes.

She felt her way back to the bed as her eyes began to adjust to the lack of light. She heard him breathing that slow rhythmic in and out. She listened for a few moments before placing a soft kiss on his cheek. She crept quietly toward the door and eased it open. A moment of sadness crept over here when she looked back at him stretched out on the bed, hips barely covered by the entangled sheets. Would be the last time she would see him like this?

She hoped not.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
666iceman666icemanover 7 years ago
One request

I think that I like the story but being only one page does not allow the reader to digest the story you write, as soon as you get into it you find that it is the end of this post. My feeling is should I bother to read the next one you post or drop the story here and now? Interested in your response RCH.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Law or Justice, Pt. 02 Carl deals with his cheating wife.in Loving Wives
The Red Temple Darker sequel to Three Hearts and a Dragon.in Erotic Horror
Overmatched - Pt. 01 Couple deals with uber-rich assholes.in Loving Wives
Married - With Hall Pass Flawed people coping with life altering events.in Loving Wives
Doctors without Boundaries John suspects his loving wife Emily is cheating.in Loving Wives
More Stories