Dangerous Games Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had coached him earlier what I wanted him to say. This would be a major obedience test for him.

"Yes, d-darling, I want to cum for you--please let me cum!"

His sweet words of submission made my hard-on throb. "Do you love my hard cock, sweetie? Do you love sucking my cock?"

"Oh God, Tommy--I mean, yes, darling--yes, I love sucking your hard cock!"

"Good boy, Johnny...you may now play with yourself, baby, but keep stroking and sucking my cock while you do it, okay?"

"Yes, darling, yes...thank you, darling!"

And on the screen, Johnny's left hand flew to his small dick and furiously stroked it while his head and hand moved faster and harder on my cock. It was quite the sight to see, and hear.

Anyone watching this tape would see a boy who was totally into cocksucking and frantically masturbating at the same time. I was forcing Johnny to confront his sexuality head-on...he could no longer use his black-outs as a retreat from reality.

"Sweetie, look how much fun you're having..." I said to the trembling boy beside me. "Watch closely, baby--we're both going to have a big finish!"

And just then you could hear Johnny's muffled screams of ecstasy as his prick began spewing stream-after-stream of jizz into the air, falling in a pool on the bedspread. My own cries of joy soon followed.

Looking closely at his face, tiny rivers of semen escaped from the corners of his mouth; he couldn't swallow my cum fast enough to keep up with my heavy load. Within the week I'd have him swallowing every drop.

You couldn't hear my off-camera prompting; all you saw was Johnny raise his face and look up at me. With semen dripping from his cheeks and chin, he broke into a huge smile and said, "Yes, darling, I love the taste of your cum!"

I looked over at Johnny and enjoyed the expression on his face; eyes bugged wide, jaw dropped open; he appeared to be more surprised than shocked, even fascinated at what he saw on the screen.

I turned-off the television and moved closer to the boy. I leaned over and kissed his cheek. He tried to move away from me.

'Johnny, you remember rule one, don't you? Never pull away from me," I said calmly and kissed his cheek again.

"W-What--how did you do this?" he asked timidly.

"That's not important, sweetie...all you need to know is that I'm here for you...I am going to help you!" my voice was calm and reassuring.

"H-Help me with what?" his eyes were still wide-open; incredulous.

"You have problems I'm going to help you overcome," I said.

"I don't understand," he said softly.

"Well, Johnny, your immediate problem is you're broke--you have no money to pay rent, is that correct?"

A sudden flash of recognition lit up his eyes.

"I lost my money to you in a pool game last night, didn't I?" he asked.

"Yes, and now you have no place to go...if you're agreeable--and obedient, I may allow you to stay with me," I said. I reached under the bedspread and fondled my cock. This conversation was causing me to lose my erection, and I didn't want that to happen.

"But I start a job in a couple days--Jerry will give me credit for my room until I get paid, won't he?" he asked.

"Sweetie," I said with a smile. "Don't be naïve--that's not how the world works..."

"B-But I-I--"

"Sweetie, let's not waste any more time--I'm going to tell you how it's going to be..." I interrupted him. I placed my hand on his hairless chest and caressed his girly-soft flesh. His eyes stared at my hand, but he neither moved, nor said a word.

"You will live with me and first off, I'll help you with your drinking problem--sweetie, your drinking is out of control," I said; he tried to defend himself but I stopped him. I could tell he was embarrassed that I knew he had a problem.

"You will not start that job--don't worry about it, you will work for me around my apartment complex...and finally, I'm going to help you fulfill your potential," I said.

He furrowed his eyes and asked, "Potential for what? I don't understand."

"I'm going to open your eyes and awaken your senses...you have been living in the dark far too long...you are a very unhappy boy--I'm going to help you change that--I like you, and I want the best for you...my heart aches looking at how miserable you are!"

"I don't understand any of this...why would you do this for me? We only met a couple days ago..."

"I told you, I like you a lot--I want to help you--that's what I do in life!" I said; he shivered when I fondled his nipples into hardened points, but he didn't try to push my hand away.

Then I added: "I will do all this for you and the only thing you need to do is tell me you want to be my lover," I said, waiting to see the expression on his sweet face.

I wasn't disappointed—it was rather amusing. His face scrunched and contorted; eyes wide as saucers.

"How many times do I have to tell you guys that I'm not gay, I'm not a faggot!" he said forcefully.

I laughed and said, "Sweetie, you're naked in bed with a man and you just saw yourself on tv sucking my cock and enjoying it!"

"I didn't like it--you made me like it!" he fought back.

It is at this point I shut down any further arguments with my new boys. It is pointless, and a waste of time. What will be—will be...

"Johnny, it seems to me you have two choices: you ask your father, or your friend Mike, for money to move back home, or you ask me nicely to be my lover...now keep in mind I have these tapes of you sucking my cock--not once, but three times last night...if you make the wrong choice, I might get upset and do something you will not like at all--like send your father and your friend copies of the tapes...the decision is yours--what do you want to do?"

"That's not much of a choice..." he said dejectedly.

"It is what it is...we're wasting time here, I have things to do today...what do you want to do?" I asked, staring into his eyes.

"Well, I guess I have to be your lover," he said avoiding looking at me.

"You don't 'have' to be anything--you either 'want' to be my lover or don't want to be my lover--which one is it?" I asked. Getting the boy to actually say the words is part of the fun.

I stared hard at him and watched his confusion; he was shifting and squirming. My prick began to throb in my hand.

"I--I 'want' to be your lover," he said softly; defeated.

"I don't believe you..." I said, "...if that's the best you can do I'm not so sure I want you for my lover now...if you don't ask me nicely I think I'll send them those tapes out of spite!"

He became animated; frantic.

"NO--NO--PLEASE, I WANT TO BE YOUR LOVER...please let me be your lover!"

"I expect total obedience from my lovers—are you going to obey me?" I asked.

His face went white. "Y-yes...yes I'll obey you."

I ordered him to give me a kiss. His face went from white to red in two-seconds.

His lips were soft; yielding. I caressed his face and hair. I pinched his nipples and he groaned into my mouth.

I grabbed the edge of the bedspread, and in one motion, threw it on the other side of the bed leaving us naked and exposed. His eyes grew wide when he stared at my erection; I smiled when I saw he was hard, too.

I sat back against the wall and laced my hands behind my neck.

"I like to start every day with a good blowjob--sweetie, kneel between my legs and suck my cock!" I commanded him.

I felt him trembling beside me; a look of deep concern on his face; as far as I knew, this would be his first sexual experience with a man when he was sober.

The churning in my balls told me it wouldn't take Johnny very long to make me cum. Getting a boy to submit his body and soul to you is the greatest aphrodisiac of all.

When I heard his small voice say "Yes, darling" I almost shot my load before he even had my prick inside his mouth.

I couldn't believe how lucky I was to have found such a beautiful and sexy boy to serve my needs.

JOHNNY'S STORY

Sitting in Tommy's car on the drive to his apartment I couldn't help but think how funny and strange life could be.

He had inserted a disc and we were listening to a conversation he and I apparently had had a couple nights ago. I didn't remember it, but when I heard myself talk about meeting men at Loring Park a flood of images filled my mind--some good--some not.

I hadn't been to the park in a long time, not since the night my best friend, Mike, made me his bitch.

It all started on one of my nights-off from the bar. Mike was at work and I was home in our apartment drinking. I only went out to bars when Mike and I were both off, and we'd go in search for women--at least he did...I went along to drink and shoot pool.

Anyway, a couple hours before I expected Mike home I decided to go to the park. He was unaware of my activities and I wanted to keep it that way. There was no way I could tell my best friend of twelve-years that I preferred men to women. No one knew, and I was determined no one would ever know--especially my asshole, homophobic father!

I drove to the park, found a parking place, went down to the path, and began my slow walk around the small pond. It always amazed me that the place seemed completely deserted then suddenly men just seemed to appear out of the darkness from nowhere.

"Hi, you want some company?" said a voice from behind me.

I hadn't seen him and his voice startled me and nearly made me jump out of my skin. To make a long story short, I followed him to his car, climbed inside with him, opened his jeans and gave him a handjob. At that time, I hadn't gone any further than using my hands.

I admit, I love the feel of a hard, manly cock in my hands. They're so stiff yet so warm and soft. I love stroking hard cocks and hearing the men moan and groan with pleasure.

Anyway, when I'd made him cum he offered to reciprocate (some men do—some don't), but I politely declined. I usually just went home, relived the memory, and gave myself a great orgasm.

So when I got home that night Mike was sitting in his chair having a drink.

"Hey," I said, "you're home early!"

He didn't answer me. He glared at me. He had a look on his face I'd never seen before. It was scary.

"I got home earlier...I saw you pull out of the lot and I followed you," he said.

My heart leapt to my throat! I couldn't breathe. OH MY GOD--HE FOLLOWED ME? OH SHIT!!

"When did you become a faggot?" he almost spit the words at me.

"Wha-Wha-What do you mean? I'm not a faggot!" I said in a panic.

"You know," he said, ignoring my response. "I've always wondered where you sometimes sneak-off to--well, I found out tonight!"

"Look, Mike, no, I mean--"

"SHUT UP FAGGOT! I SAW YOU! I saw you get in the guy's car...did you blow him? Did he fuck you?" his face was purple with rage. I'd never seen him so angry. "I should have known you're queer--you never bring women home!"

"That's not true--what about Bonnie and Linda and Theresa?" I pleaded with him.

He smirked at me. "Yeah, and they told me what a lousy lay you are...they said it was like you weren't even interested...you know what? I fucked all three of 'em!!"

"Mike, please, we're friends, can't we--"

"We're not friends anymore--you know how I feel about fags--I'm gonna call your dad and tell him--you're gonna be dead-meat when he finds out!"

"NO-NO, please don't tell him, Mike, please don't do that!" I begged him.

He drained his drink and continued glaring at me. Suddenly, his eyes went soft, his lips curled into a snarky smile.

"Heh-heh, you know, it's been awhile since I've gotten laid...maybe if you blow me I won't tell your dad."

My face went white. I couldn't believe my ears.

"No-no, I don't do that, I only use my hands," I said quickly without thinking.

He laughed at me. "You admit it, huh? You admit giving men handjobs, huh?

My face now flushed red; tears welled in my eyes.

"SAY IT!" he shouted. "Tell me you like to give men handjobs."

"Mike, please, we've been friends for--"

"SAY IT--SAY IT NOW!!" I saw the craziness in his eyes. I was afraid he'd beat me up.

I lowered my eyes and said, "I like to give men handjobs..."

He took a swig from the whisky bottle sitting on the table beside him.

"So you've never sucked cock?" he asked.

I vigorously shook my head.

He chuckled then said: "Nice--your mouth is cherry--good, I'll teach you how I like it."

He stood from the chair and came at me. He was three-inches taller, and thirty-pounds heavier. I always knew if it came to a fight with him, he'd beat the shit out of me.

We were face-to-face. His whisky-breath almost made me sick.

He took the cell phone out of his pocket, punched in some numbers then showed me the phone. It was my parent's phone number--he was going to call my dad.

He sneered down at me. "Here's what's gonna happen, fagboy...if you don't get on your knees in three-seconds and take-out my cock, I'm telling your dad that you're queer!"

It was the lowest point of my entire life. My best friend of twelve-years was blackmailing me. Worse yet, I was going to have to do what he wanted. There was no way in the world I could let my father find out I like men.

I hesitated too long, Mike called the number.

I dropped to my knees and opened his belt and pulled down his zipper, all-the-while pleading with him to hang-up—"PLEASE DON'T TALK TO MY DAD!!"

He made me suck his penis three times that night. He told me what he wanted, and I obeyed him. He made me swallow each load, it was the first time I ever tasted a man's sperm and semen.

When he was finally finished with me, and I went to bed, I stroked myself to the most powerful climax I'd ever experienced. I fell asleep feeling guilt, shame and despair. I knew then and there my life had changed forever.

For the next two-weeks he made me use my mouth on him three-to-five times a day. It was very degrading; he no longer to spoke to me as a friend. In his eyes, I was now less of a human being.

The worst times were when he was stretched-out naked on his bed. I'd kneel between his legs and suck him off then he wanted more. I'd have to lick his scrotum and suck his balls, then, to my horror; he would lift his legs and order me to lick his asshole. He would make me tongue-fuck his asshole until his cock was again hard enough to suck.

I always wore clothes because he'd say, "I'm not a fag--I don't want to see you naked!"

A couple times he saw the pre-cum stains on the front of my slacks and made fun of me. We were no longer friends. He treated me like a piece-of-meat; he couldn't care less about my thoughts or feelings. I was his fagboy and that was all.

One night he came home, and after he had me suck him, he made an announcement.

"You're going to give your two-week notice at work tomorrow!"

I was stunned. "What are you talking about? I'm not quitting!"

He stared at me and said, "Yes, you are--business is so slow at my place they laid me off--you're going to quit, and I'm taking your job!"

"Huh? What? You can't--"

"Not only that--I want you out of here--I don't want you living here anymore!"

"What? Where am I supposed to live?"

"I don't give a shit--move to San Francisco with all your homo buddies!"

And that was how I got the idea to leave my home town. I chose Florida over California.

"Johnny, I know you're angry with me now, but I think you understand this is for your own good," I heard Tommy say. "You are living a lie, sweetie--I'm going to help you become proud of who and what you are..."

I remained silent and continued staring out the passenger-side window. Tommy had misinterpreted my silence as hostility and sullenness when in fact I was feeling joy and exhilaration.

I haven't been totally honest with you, dear readers, I've known for a long time that I'm queer and have accepted my feelings for men.

For whatever reason, I enjoy pleasing men. I absolutely adore stroking and licking kissing and sucking a hard penis. There is no sweeter music in the world than the sound of a man enjoying himself while I bring him to climax.

I am naturally submissive to men, especially older men. I prefer older men; they know what they want, and they're comfortable in their own skin. They seem to appreciate my efforts more than younger guys, and are actually grateful for my attention.

I'm a good listener. I've learned many things about life from older men in the back seats of cars, or on motel room beds.

Yes, I was dishonest with Tommy when I told him I'd been with five men. I can't even begin to guess the actual number. And I lied again when I said I'd never sucked cock before...I already confessed to you about my best friend Mike, but there had been a couple more men before him.

It is true I've never had anal sex outside the one time that guy put the head of his dick in my hole, and I asked him to take it out. I didn't find it repulsive, or anything like that, I just thought it would hurt too much.

A couple guys have tried to convince me to do it. It was kind of funny how they said, "Let me stick it in your pussy, baby--you'll love it!"

I found it amusing when they called my asshole my 'pussy.' I guess there is a certain logic to it though.

I know Tommy will make me bend over for him, and I'm actually looking forward to it. A couple guys finger-fucked me and I found it very erotic and exciting. I can't wait for Tommy to make me take his cock in my 'pussy.'

I'm telling the truth though when it comes to my father--he would kill me if he found out I was queer. But you know what? I really don't care anymore! I'm a thousand-miles from home and he can kiss-my-queer-ass!

I don't know why I have to play all these games with men in order to have sex with them. Maybe my father's brainwashing is so deeply ingrained I have to rationalize my behavior even to myself? I dunno, I'm hoping Tommy can help me with that.

It is true I am not comfortable with being gay. No matter how much acceptance gays have achieved the past few years, I believe it is something people should do in private. I still cringe when in public I see two men kissing or holding hands.

I'm hoping Tommy can help me with that, as well.

No, I wasn't staring out the car window feeling anger or pity for myself--quite the opposite actually.

I was completely blown-away by my sudden good fortune. I couldn't believe my good luck!

I moved to Florida with the fantasy of meeting a man and having a relationship with him, but what are the odds it would happen within the first week I arrived? And how incredible is it that the two men I met both own their own businesses, and apparently are well-off financially?

Tommy turned the car into a driveway with a large gate. He keyed-in a code and the gate opened. We drove a short distance on a road surrounded by large trees and thick bushes. I loved it already--the privacy of it all.

When I saw the apartment complex which would be my new home, my heart leapt and I felt a surge of adrenaline flow thru my body. The place was beautiful!

I couldn't believe how lucky I was to have found such a beautiful, sexy, and rich man. I will gladly cater to his needs, and do my very best to make sure he is sexually satisfied.

My fantasy of becoming a man's bitch was about to become reality...I will let you know how my new life turns out.

When Tommy parked the car I wondered what he'd make me do first--use my hands? My mouth? Maybe I would finally feel a man inside my pussy?

I hoped he didn't see my small bulge, and the stain on the front of my slacks...no, actually, I hoped he did see it.

*****